This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
1) When you work in any After Effects composition you also work in? ! ! A)Layer window! ! B) Footage window! ! C) Effects controls window D) Finder window
2) Which window allows you to view footage items in their original form before any applied effects? Chose all that apply... ! A) Footage window!! B) Layer window! ! C) Effect controls window D) Finder window
3) Before you create an After Effects project you should ﬁrst A) Plan your project based on the ﬁnal output format B) Import all the media you intend to use in the project C) Format your internal hard drive D) Format your external hard drive 4) When creating a project intended for a variety of ﬁnal media fomats, you should always create your project with... A) The highest resolution possible B) The lowest resolution possible C) The highest of your chosen eventual output reolution requirements D) The lowest of your chosen eventual resolution requirements. 5) How many different frame rates can an After Effects project contain? ! A) 1! ! C) 99! ! ! ! ! ! B) Unlimited D) 6
6) By default how many levels of undo will the Edit-Undo command allow? ! A) 1! ! ! C) Unlimited! ! ! ! B) 99 D) 20
7) What is the maximum possible number of levels of undo the Edit-Undo command will allow? ! A) 1! ! ! C) Unlimited! ! ! ! B) 99 D) 20
8) When you import a footage item into a project, After Effects will... A) Automatically copy the media into your project B) Automatically move the media into your project C) Automatically make a reference to the media from your project D) Create an “ofﬂine” version of the media to save disk space 9) If you move or rename a footage item After youʼve imported it into After Effects... A) After Effects will automatically locate the moved/renamed ﬁle B) After Effects will label the media as “Ofﬂine” with a red yield symbol C) You will have to re-import that footage item D) You will have to start a new project 10) When you import a still image into an After Effects composition, itʼs default duration will be... A) Whatever the default duration of the still image is prior to import B) One frame and you can scale the duration to ﬁt your need C) The duration of the compostion into which youʼre importing the image D) The duration of the layer into which you add the image 11) Which modiﬁer key allows you to drag a folder full of still images into a composition as individual images rather than a sequence? ! A) Option! C) Control! ! ! B) Command D) Shift
12) Before you can begin working with your footage items is any new After Effects project you must ﬁrst... ! ! A) Create a new composition! C) Import the footage item! ! ! ! B) Create a new layer D) Create a new track matte
13) Footage items added to your composition will begin... A) At the ﬁrst frame of the composition B) At the ﬁrst frame of the project C) At the ﬁrst frame of the timeline D) At the playhead position
14) Which of the following can a composition layer can contain? A) A footage item B) A camera, a light, a solid C) The same layer within itself D) An adjustment layer 15) When you Command click several footage items before you drag them into your composition, in what order will they be added to your composition. ! ! A) Alphabetical ! ! C) In order of ﬁle size! ! ! B) Sequential D) In the order in which you clicked them
16) Light and Camera layers affect ALL other layers ! A) True! ! ! ! B) False
17) To deselect all layers press the following key/keys... ! A) F1! ! B) F2! ! C) F3! ! D) F4
18) There are two types of markers in After Effects, Composition time markers and Layer time markers. Explain the following ! ! Composition time markers are... ! ! Layer time markers are...! ! ! A) Numbered! ! A) Numberes!! B) Text B) Text
19) To add a marker to your After Effects composition which modiﬁer key will you use? ! A) Shift! ! D) Command! ! ! ! B) Option ! E) Control! ! ! ! ! ! ! C) Function F) Spacebar
20) To snap the playhead to any marker which modiﬁer key will you hold while dragging the playhead? ! A) Shift! ! D) Command! ! ! ! B) Option ! E) Control ! ! ! C) Function
21) To delete a layer time marker which modiﬁer key will you use? ! A) Shift! ! D) Command! ! ! ! B) Option ! E) Control! ! ! ! ! ! ! C) Function F) Spacebar
22) Adding frame blending to a moving text layer will make the text motion look smoother. ! A) True! ! ! B) False
23) How many individual keyframes are required in any one value in order for you to be able to animate change in the value. ! A) 1! ! ! ! B) 2! ! ! ! C) 3
24) When you convert a mask or a shape to a motion path. How long is the default duration of the motion path? ! A) The length of the composition B) The entire duration of the layer C) 2 Seconds D) 10 Seconds 25) When transforming the rotation of an object using the layer properties the objects in a layer will always rotate around and scale from... A) The center of the object B) The center of the layer C) The anchor point of the object D) The anchor point of the layer 26) Parenting one layer to another can effect all transform properties of the child layer. ! A) True! ! ! B) False
27) When you change the transform property value of a parent layer, the same transform property of the child layer is automatically adjusted equally. ! A) True! ! ! B) False
28) The transform properties of the child layer can be adjusted independently of the parent layer. ! A) True! ! ! B) False
29) To make a child layers properties relative to the parent layer rather than the composition which modiﬁer key must you hold while assigning the parent layer? ! ! A) Shift! ! D) Command! ! ! ! B) Option ! E) Control! ! ! ! ! C) Function F) Spacebar
30) A Null object is an invisible layer which has all the properties of a visible layer. ! A) True! ! ! B) False
31) An anchor points coordinates are relative to... A) The Composition window B) The Layer window 32) There are several different types of RAM Preview. Check all that apply. ! A) Automatic!! D) Wireframe! ! ! ! B) Manual! ! E) Standard! ! ! ! C) Layer F) RAM
33) When a frame becomes rendered in any of the preview modes, what color is the bar in the time ruler above the previewed frames? ! ! ! ! ! !
34) When you advance through your timeline using the left and right arrows, which type of preview are you creating? ! ! Automatic! ! D) Wireframe! ! ! ! B) Manual! ! E) Standard! ! ! ! C) Layer F) RAM
35) Two different interpolation modes can be applied to the same keyframe at the same time. A) True ! ! ! B) False
36) When looking at a motion path in the compostion window you will notice a dotted line. Which of the following is true. A) When the dots on a motion path are closer together they indicate a slower speed. B) When the dots are further apart they indicate a slower speed C) When the dots are equally spaced they indicate no speed change D) The dots do not indicate speed change 37) When you Time Stretch a layer do the keyframes redistribute themselves throuthought the new duration by default? ! A) Yes!! ! ! B) No! ! ! C) Only for some properties
38) How many Masks can any one layer in After Effects contain? ! A) 2! ! D) 20! ! ! ! ! ! B) 26! ! E) 99! ! ! ! C) 127 E) 16
39) The different types of masks you are able to draw are ! A) Bezier! D) Forked! ! ! ! ! B) Oval! ! E) Premultiplied! C) Channel F) Rectangular
40) When you have the Pen tool selected, which mdiﬁer key will you hold to temporarily turn it into the default Selection tool? ! A) Shift! ! D) Command! ! ! ! B) Option ! E) Control! ! ! C) Function F) Spacebar
41) With any tool selected what key can you hold to temporarily turn it into the Hand icon? ! ! A) Shift! ! D) Command! ! ! ! B) Option ! E) Control! ! ! C) Function F) Spacebar
42) Mask shapes can be stored in an external ﬁle to be reused in other compositions. ! ! A) True! ! ! B) False 43) Layer modes can be animated using keyframes ! ! A) True! ! ! B) False 44) When you apply an effect to an adjustment layer. Which layers will that effect affect? A) All layers in the composition B) The layer immediately below the adjustment layer C) The layer immediately above the adjustment layer D) All layers below the adjustment layer E) All layers above the adjustment layer 45) Adjustment layers can also be 3D ! ! A) True! ! ! B) False 46) The act of “Nesting” refers to... ! A) Combining two or more Layers into one layer B) Combining two or more Objects into one Layer C) Combining two or more Compositions into one
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.