Millennium Hall, (Previous Casa del Sol) 2226 N Street, Omaha Ne 68107 (Corner of 23rd and “N” Street


Organized by: American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), Catholic Charities of Omaha (CC), Heartland Workers Center (HWC), Justice for Our Neighbors Nebraska (JFON-NE), Latino Center of the Midlands (LCM), Nebraska Appleseed, Nebraska Dream Alliance (NEDA), Omaha Together One Community (OTOC).

For more information contact: (402) 933-6095, (402) 733-2720 or (402) 898-1349

1. To prove your identity, that you are currently at least 15 years of age and that you have not reached the age of 31 on or before the administrative announcement, which was June 15, 2012. Please submit one or more of the following documents:
  

Birth Certificate (translated and Notarized) Copy of Passport (Front and Photo Page) Certificate of Baptism issued in the United States

2. To prove that you entered the United States under the age of 16, please submit as many as possible of the following documents:
        

Official School Transcripts Report Cards Immunization or Medical Records Teachers letter of Recommendation Cell phone bills Bank Statement Lease Agreements Employment Record of Pay Stubs Utility Bills

3. To prove that you have continuously resided (lived) in the United States since June 15, 2007 (for at least 5 years), present the documents that are listed under list number 2. 4. To prove that you have graduated from high school, earned a General Education Development Certificate (GED), or are currently attending school, Please Submit:

High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) or Official School Transcripts

5. If you are a Veteran of the US Coast Guard or Armed Forces, you will need to show proof of having been HONORABLY discharged, please submit:

Form DD-214

6. Start Saving for the Application Processing Services *Note: this is only a suggested list. If you have any questions in reference of the application process please call; (402) 933-6095, (402) 733-2720 or (402) 898-1349. Please be aware that If you have been convicted of a FELONY offence, a significant MISDEMEANOR or even multiple MISDEMEANORS you will need to seek legal advice before attempting to apply for “Deferred Action” DACA.

Master your semester with Scribd & The New York Times

Special offer for students: Only $4.99/month.

Master your semester with Scribd & The New York Times

Cancel anytime.