You are on page 1of 1


Help Center
What's New
Other Links

Citations: (R)99.63
AsOfDate: 12/31/99

Sec. 99.63 Where are complaints filed?

A parent or eligible student may file a written complaint with the Office regarding an alleged violation under the Act and this part.
The Office's address is: Family Policy Compliance Office, U.S. Department of Education, Washington, D.C. 20202-4605.

(Authority: 20 U.S.C. 1232g(g))

Note: Amended January 7, 1993, effective February 25, 1993. Amended November 21, 1996, effective December 23, 1996.

[[Click here for Part 99 in PDF file format]]