This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Reviewer for Philippines Civil Service examination The reviewer I used in this program is all over the internet, but don't worry, the laws are still the same. Forget about the fixers and take the actual written exam! I suggest that you try to answer all the questions, it's quite long but you won't regret it. Commonsense is required. This is for educational purposes only
1. Ang PAGAL na guro ay sandaling tumigil bago muling nagpatuloy sa pagsasalita. Pagod Galit Pihikan Mabagal Mahinahon 2. A special group in the police force is believe to be engage in FURTIVE activities. illegal suspicious unusual worthy secret 3. The Defense presented its case to the jury in a TRENCHANT manner. Legalistic dignified vague emphatic Cautious 4. Ang mga magbubukid ay NABIHASA sa paggamit ng kalabaw bilang katulong nila sa pagsasaka.
nagsawa nagtiwala nasanay natuto nahirapan 5. Pilo�s insensitivity has created ANIMOSITY to the worker�s demands. distrust hostility fear distance Dependence 6. The baffled owner ACQUIESCED to the worker�s demands. Opposed reacted agreed resisted Listened 7. The recommendation of the wage council is REPUGNANT to the employers. acceptable objectionable beneficial degrading Embarrassing 8. Sanctuaries for wildlife have DWINDLED alarmingly in the last decade. disappeared changed decreased
multiplied Deteriorated 9. Recklessness always entails JEOPARDY. danger crisis apprehension control Aggression 10. Business, like life, is much too extensive and LEQUESCENT to be wholly contained by any checklist, formula or theory. structured changeable complicated shapeless Confusing 11. Realizing that we were determined to go, our experienced friends __________ that there might be more difficulties along the way than we expect. dismissed intimated insisted projected Concluded 12. Ang patuloy na pag-angkat ng mga produktong banyaga, na siya naming tinatangkilik ng mga mamamayan, ang dahilan ng __________ ng mga industriyang local. paghinto pagbabago pagtitipid
3. choose which among the several choices in each group is expressed most satisfactorily in terms of grammar and correct usage 1. Plumbers. not dependency. are worthy of . Invigorating discouraging exhilarating enervating Depressing 16. there is nothing more __________ than not succeeding being blocked. Failure is the most tiring experience a person can ever have.Plumbers who work efficiently from the point of view of a homemaker are worthy of their wages. 2. current events. A strong government is needed to promote __________. Mass media develop in us level of consciousness that keeps us __________. from the point of view of a homemaker. Plumbers are worthy of their wages who work efficiently from the point of view off a homemaker.pagkawala pagkalugi 13. who work efficiently. and to encourage free enterprise. self-alienation self-evaluation self reliance self-awaremenss Self-determination 14. interested in adjusting to Excited over fearful of abreast of 15. not moving ahead.
The time has come when people must change their attitudes and lifestyles. Finally deciding to go to the nearby hut. I met him in the party. choose which among the several choices in each group is expressed most satisfactorily in terms of grammar and correct usage 1. plumbers who work efficiently are worthy of their wages. The fisher folks finally decided to go to the nearby hut drenched with rain. 17. choose which among the several choices in each group is expressed most satisfactorily in terms of grammar and correct usage 1. the fisher folks finally decided to go the nearby hut. Worthy of their wages are plumbers who work efficiently from the point of view of a Homemaker. 4. 2. choose which among the several choices in each group is expressed most satisfactorily in terms of grammar and correct usage . is very much richer than you think. 4. Her brother. and it is because the time has come to Change. whom I had met in the party. 3. People must change their attitudes and lifestyles. 5. 5. choose which among the several choices in each group is expressed most satisfactorily in terms of grammar and correct usage 1. is richer than you think. 4. 5. 20. 2. 4. The people must change their attitudes and lifestyles and the time had come to change. The fisher folks decided to go to the nearby hut finally drenched with rain. whom I met in the party. whom I met in the party. Drenched with rain. Her brother. the fisher folks were drenched with rain. the fisher folks decided to go the nearby hut. 18. The time when the attitudes and lifestyles of the people has come to change. Her brother. 3. The time for most people has come to change their attitudes and lifestyles. 3. 5. Her brother. 2. is much richer than you think. 19. I met her brother in the party and he is richer than you think. Finally drenched with rain. is more richer than you think. From the point of view of a homemaker.their wages.
3. Ang makukulay na lumipas ay natutunghayan muli ng magigiting na tao sa pamamagitan ng kasaysayan. 4. The Filipino people have regained their respect and trust for their government. 5. The Filipino people have regained. 5. The Filipino people have regained their respect and trust in their government. 3. 3. Someone had ought to check the accuracy of those figures when they have been tabulated. Muli ang makukulay na lumipas ng mga taong magigiting ay natutunghayan sa pamamagitan ng kasaysayan. choose which among the several choices in each group is expressed most satisfactorily in terms of grammar and correct usage 1. someone should check the accuracy. As soon as tabulated. As soon as the tabulation is finished. ang lumipas na makukulay ng magigiting na tao ay muling natutunghayan. 4.1. someone was to check its accuracy. The Filipino people have regained their respect for their government and even their trust in it. 23. 4. for their government their respect and trust in it. 5. The education of his children is more paramount in his plans. Once the tabulation was completed. 22. choose which among the several choices in each group is expressed most satisfactorily in terms of grammar and correct usage 1. . The education of his children is paramount in his plans. 2. 2. 3. 2. The education of his children is most paramount in his plans. 2. the accuracy of the figures should be checked. The most paramount of all his plans is how to educate his children. The Filipino people have regained their respect for and trust in their government. someone should check on the accuracy of those figures. 4. Sa pamamagitan ng kasaysayan ay natutunghayan muli ang makukulay na lumipas ng magigiting na tao. 21. choose which among the several choices in each group is expressed most satisfactorily in terms of grammar and correct usage 1. Sa pamamagitan ng kasaysayan. Paramount in his plans more than any other things is the education of his children. As soon as the tabulation of the figures have been completed.
a person with an optimistic outlook in life is confident of his capacity for advancement 27. Natutunhayan muli ang lumipas ng magigiting na tao na makukulay sa pamamagitan ng Kasaysayan. rather. 4. I will never work with him again. The paragraph best supports the statement that __________. I will never. one either has to be 65 or blind. For a society to develop. To claim an extra personal exemption. I will never. 5. work with him again. its attitude towards life must not be a fatalistic one. The sentence best supports the statement that _________. Unless he asks for an apology. 24. I will never work with him again. unless he apologizes first. One has either to be 65 or blind to claim an extra personal exemption. 1. 5. 4. choose which among the several choices in each group is expressed most satisfactorily in terms of grammar and correct usage 1. The 450 million people who today live in the shadow of hunger and death from malnutrition can never be free men and women. unless he apologizes first. 2. One has to be either 65 or blind to claim an extra personal exemption. 3. however entrenched their freedom may be. 2. choose which among the several choices in each group is expressed most satisfactorily in terms of grammar and correct usage 1. Either one has to be 65 or blind to claim an extra personal exemption. Freedom and human rights without food are like freeing a prisoner and then not giving the prisoner the key to get out of the cell.5. it must have strong faith in its capacity to improve. a person develops a healthy attitude towards life through constant efforts to improved oneself. 3. 25. These freedoms are only prospects held out and not realized. unless he asks for an apology. unless he apologized first. 5. One either has to be 65 or blind to claim an extra personal exemption. a society cannot progress unless it is actively committed to the pursuit of a better life 4. work with him again. the attitude of a society towards life is indicative of its socio-economic development 2. 26. . success in life starts from one�s dissatisfaction with the existing state of affairs 3. I will never work with him again.
most of the poor countries in the world today still depend on 'super' rich countries for support 3. new techniques insure success of development plans 2. legal provision not only remain dead letters. 3. at times people have to work as one nation to address the problem of malnutrition 2. Otherwise. reveals people�s limitations 29. devalues humanity and science 3. 1.1. The sentence best supports the statement that Einstein�s discovery _________. lack of knowledge in economic ventures may lead to better and improved results 30. The sentence best supports the statement that __________. from ingenuity comes successful projects 5. the effectiveness of laws lies in adequate education of the people about them and their proper enforcement. a country which cannot feed its people with its own resources could never be free 5. while vastly extending humankind�s reach. The paragraph best supports the statement that __________. it must come with adequate enforcement and machinery. The Einstein revolution has produced a paradox. If legislation is to change social attitudes and values. the satisfaction of one�s basic needs is a prerequisite to the enjoyment of freedom 4. proclaims only the glory of the universe 2. people should respect laws because laws protect them 2. involves a real but not obvious contradiction 4. a country could not be free unless it could prove to the world that it could stand on its own feet 28. ignorance sometimes gives birth to new knowledge 4. 1. new approaches bring about change and success 3. 1. but actually promote lack of respect for the law. A little ignorance when launching economic development projects may be a fruitful stimulus to ingenious new approaches. laws lose their effectiveness if people do not respect them . reveals a contradiction between God and his people 5. it has also exposed the essentially finite nature of the human scale. which should include efforts to educate people on these laws.
Ang pagbaba ng halaga ng piso lumikha ng krisis sa maraming industriya ng bansa. they may set the tone. rural occupational opportunities give meaning to rural education 5. good leadership is essential to effective public administration 3. The paragraph best supports the statement that __________. Kasunod nito ang pagtitipid at problema sa kawalan ng mapasukang trabaho. the people of a nation shape their own destiny with the guidance of a leader 5. they may dedicate themselves and risk their lives. the strength of the people comes from a dynamic and forceful leader 34. The sentence best supports the statement that __________. people tend to influence one another�s views of things 32. the rural environment has opportunities that need to be develop 3. the stars. Dedication and the right sense of direction enable a leader to guide the people 2. Lumikha rin ito ng pagtataas . The paragraph best supports the statement that __________. our educational system caters mainly to the needs of the urban sector 33. No matter how strong and dedicated leaders may be. An education really suited to the rural environment can become both acceptable and genuinely functional only when the environment begins to offer real opportunities and to require skills and knowledge on a large scale. some people are more blind than others 2. they must find root and strength among the people. Alone. education will remain in servitude to that small section of society. As long as opportunities lie only in the urban economy.4.laws could change the social attitudes and values of people if properly enforced 31. 1. 1. people see things differently depending on their own perspective 3. we have a concentration of educational opportunities in the urban areas 4. they cannot save a nation. one sees mud and the other. but ultimately national survival lies in the people. Two person look out through the same bars. people have varied ways of looking at different things 4. They may guide. 1. people have different tastes and interests 5. ignorance of the law does not excuse anyone 5 . it is the leader who determines the fate of a nation 4. migration to the cities result from the lack of real opportunities in the rural areas 2.
The ability then to predict the value of money is a key to economic progress. people who belong to a group react to situations in the same manner 2. The sentence best supports the statement that _________. own development needs. dahil sa krisis. The paragraph best supports the statement that __________. and seldom have they been directed toward meeting the countries. 1. the value of money is unpredictable at times 2. Most researchers in needy countries are based on the thinking and approach of the highly developed Western world. ang kasalukuyang krisis ay bunga ng mga mahal na bilihin at kawalan ng mapasukang trabaho 2. People who are gregarious are afraid to be alone 4. The paragraph best supports the statement that _________. maraming industriya ang napilitang magsara 35. 1. some people are more gregarious than others 3. ang krisis ay nakaapekto sa hangarin ng maraming industriya na makapagbigay ng karagdagang sahod sa kanilang mga manggagawa 3.ng presyo ng mga bilihin na labis nakaapekto sa kita ng mga manggagawa. maraming industriya ang nalulugi dahil sa krisis kaya itinataas din nila ang presyo ng kanilang mga produkto. gregarious people have many fears 36. In a modern economy. highly developed countries offer the best guide for the development of needy countries 2. act like a group. most researchers have universal application 4. Ayon sa talata __________. dumarami ang mga walang hanapbuhay at tumataas ang halaga ng mga bilihin dahil sa krisis 4. talk like a group. 5. people find safety in numbers 5. the unpredictability of money is an obstacle to a nation�s prosperity . most researchers done in needy countries are missing their objectives 3. needy countries need researchers to help them reach the status of the western world 5. the results of long-range planning frequently depend upon the future value of money. It feels safer to be with a group. 1. 1. The ramparts of group solidarity give the members security. needy countries spend so much time for conducting researchers 37. The gregariousness of people is mostly due to a fear of remaining alone.
we learn more as we grow old 5. 1. the older we get. financial planning is indispensable in modern economy 38.3. irremediable 3. wind erosion 3. water distribution 2. natututuhan nang tangkilikin ng mga Pilipino ang kanilang mga sariling awitin 5. The sentence best supports the statement that __________. soil preservation 41. crop growing 4. the older we get. now I know nothing . Sixty years ago I know everything . IRREFUTABLE is to DISPROVED as IRREPARABLE is to __________. economic progress is facilitated by properly controlling budgetary expenses 4. 1. 1. tagumpay ang mga awiting Pilipino na mabago ang kaugalian ng mga tao Pilipino 3. 1. education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. the more knowledgeable we become 3. madaling matutuhan ang mga awiting Pilipino dahil ang mga ito ay nasusulat sa katutubong wika 4. the more we realize that there�s more we need to know 4. possible . the more we learn. Nagawang mabago ng mga kasalukuyang awitin ang kamalayan ng Pilipino upang kantahin ang sarili niyang mga awit sa tanging wikang nakapagsasatinig sa kanyang kaluluwa. long-range planning is unheard of in traditional economies 5. nagkakaroon na ng kamalayan ang mga Pilipino tungkol sa lahat ng mga awitin ngayon 40. Isinasaad ng pangungusap na __________. the more we forget what we have learned 2. over pasturing 5. madamdamin at makabuluhan ang mga awiting isinulat sa wikang Pilipino 2. ignorance is a lifelong experience 39. restored 2. KAINGIN is to SOIL EROSION as CONTOUR FARMING is to __________.
laudatory 2. design 3. map 44. cartoon 5. FORE is to AFT as BOW is to ____________ 1. plan 2. boat 4. deck 3. 1. paddle 2. insoluble 42. trespass 46. TIRADE is to ABUSIVE as EULOGY is to __________. 1. PERJURY is to LIE as LARCENY is to __________. inevitable 5. PHOTOGRAPHER is to PICTURE as CARTOGRAPHER is to __________. belittling 5.4. censure 45. arrow 5. conspire 2. steal 4. stern 43. injure 5. 1. necrology 4. graph 4. . kill 3. flowery 3. OPTICS is to PHYSICS as DIALECTICS is to __________.
altitude 5. student 4. BREWING is to BEER as TANNING is to _________. old-timer 48. mathematics 3. diction 4. tea 4. cotton 3. rubber 2. condition-chapter 2. rookie 2. logic 47. 1. diameter 4. expert 3. dialogue 2. pitch 3. volume 49. leather 50. state-cause . speed 2. grammar 5. __________ is to METAMORPHOSIS as CATHARSIS is to ___________. RUMMAGE is to DISORDER as TENDERFOOT is to __________. 1. veteran 5.1. 1. COMPASS is to DIRECTION as CALIPER is to __________. 1. glass 5. comparison-effect 3.
punctual-counterfeit 2. 1. 1. thesis-player 53. hilt-rifle 52. 1. __________ is to SCHOOL as STAR is to _________. _________ is to LATE as AUTHENTIC is to _________. ink-soil . wrap-wriggle 2. diligent-original 4. tree-silk 3. print-bait 4. early-real 54. absent-false 5. prompt-genuine 3. fish-constellation 4.4. __________ is to SWORD as HOLSTER is to __________ 1. __________ is to PAPER as WORM is to __________. student-rock 2. sheath-shot 5. change-purification 51. process-stage 5. scabbard-pistol 3. principal-dancer 3. duel-bolo 4. blade-spin 2. sap-tick 5. bird-tree 5.
Based on the preceding statements. Only Karen 3. Anna was assigned two nights ago and is assigned again tomorrow evening. E I G F 3. In a certain examination.55. and E is between F and I. C is younger than D and fastest than H. older than H. I G F E 57. who can take tonight�s midnight shift? 1. If Karen is assigned the night immediately following Anna \�s duty. H is older than A and Slower than C. 800 2. D is younger than E. 300 competitors passed the first part and 500 passed the second part. Only Nina . younger than C. The number of competitors who passed both parts of the examination will most likely be __________. 1. Karen and Nina take turns in getting the midnight shift at Ward 143 such that no one is assigned two nights in a row. not more than 300 58. F. E F G I 2. in what order are they arranged? 1. between 500 and 600 3. and faster than F. Only Anna 2. between 400and 500 4. D is the eldest and slowest H is the older than B and slower than D 56. I E F G 5. G. G is older than E and Slower than A. Point E. A is older than B and faster than C. Anna. which of the following is true? A is the second oldest and the third fastest. G is older than H. between 300 and 400 5. F I G E 4. and slower than F. slower than H. A to H are persons compared according to their age and the speed at which they finish a certain job. If E proceeds G. I are arranged in a line in such a way that F is between G and I.
4. Stretching helps pianist perform better A long stretch enables pianists to reach more keys on the piano Pianists can really stretch their hands and fingers 61. Mina Perez 60. Ms. then why aren�t you rich? ASSUMPTION: To become rich is difficult Only the rich are smart Only the smart are rich . Mina. Mendez. Arlene should not be part of the basketball team because she does not trust her teammates. What is the full name of the second tallest person? 1. Ms. Amy Mendez 2. Mina is taller than Amy and Cel. Amy. Perez. ASSUMPTION: The Basketball team needs Arlene even if she can has no faith in them Team mates should have faith in each other Arlene�s team mates are not trustworthy Arlene�s team mates do not have faith in the teams Arlene is better than her team mates 62. If you are so smart. Flores is taller than Ms. Either Anna or Karen 5. Also. Bing Reyes 5. Reyes but shorter than Ms. Cel is taller than Amy and Bing. She can really stretch her hands and fingers. Cel Flores 4. Cel Perez 3. ASSUMPTION: Only people with big hands and long fingers can be pianists. Mendez is tallest of the four. and Cel have surnames Folres. Either Anna or Nina 59. Bing. Playing the piano helps Gigi stretch her hands and fingers. Presez and Reyex but not respectively. Gigi is probably a pianist.
All artists are inquisitive. Dining in a Five-Star hotel is a needless expenditure CONCLUSION: Having a cellular phone is not a needless expenditure Subscribing to Cable TV is a needless expenditure Subscribing to cable TV is not a needless expenditure . In order to improve our admission process and get better students. V. ASSUMPTION: The present administration hates rich people Aling Rosie asked the present administration to help her Squatter dwellers pretended to be poor Squatter dwellers compete with poor people for the present administration�s attention Squatter dwellers are considered poor people 65. The present administration helps poor people acquire basic necessities for living that is why it helps quarter dwellers like Aling Rosie. Peter is not ham-handed. we have decided to include an interview of the applicants as a criterion. Subscribing to Cable T. ASSUMPTION: Current admission procedures are greatly inadequate current admission criteria need to be updated An interview of the applicants will help draw better students An interview of the applicants will be too time consuming An interview of the applicants will ensure the students success in school 64.All rich people are smart All smart people are rich 63. is a luxury. Florence is not inquisitive. Having a cellular phone is not a luxury. Artists are never ham-handed. CONCLUSION: Peter is an artist Peter is not an artist Florence is not an artists Florence is not an artists Inquisitive people are not ham-handed 66. All luxuries are needles expenditures.
70. Geraldine is a new friend. She lives with an officemate in an apartment downtown. CONCLUSION: Barangay X has fewer juvenile delinquents than other barangays Parents in Barangay X exert great efforts to prevent juvenile delinquency Municipal officials encourage the organization of youth clubs Community development workers in Baranggay X give training in organizing youth clubs All young people in Baranggay X are member of at least two youth clubs. CONCLUSION: Vicente is a manager but is not analytical Vicente is analytical but is not a manager Some ruthless managers are not analytical Not all analytical managers are ruthless All ruthless people are analytical 68. Barangay X has a number of youth clubs. All managers are ruthless. All of my friends believe in marriage. There are fewer juvenile delinquents in communities where the youth participate actively in different socio-civic and religious clubs. CONCLUSION: Her housemate is most likely a good friend She is living-in with her boyfriend She needs a companion in the city Geraldine believes in marriage Geraldine is not married yet 69.Dining in a Five-Star hotel is not a luxury Dining in a Five-Star hotel is a luxury 67. Some managers are not analytical. 32 is to 9 as 92 is to __________ 18 27 72 . Vicente is Ruthless.
30% is to 3/5 as 60% is to __________ 1 1/5 1� 3� 2 1/3 2� 72.125 0. 25 is to 0. 12. 9. 6 is to 15 as 36 is to ___________ 90 82 75 72 60 75. 12 18.81 90 71. 22 __________ .125 1.625 1. 25 is to __________ 6. 13 16.250 2. 5 is to 1/8 as 20 is to __________ 1/6 1/5 � 1/3 � 74. 125 as 1. 15 13. 18 9. 0.625 73.
3. 4 13 40 121 364 __________ 623 719 865 997 1093 77. -6 30 -150 750 __________ 3750 2250 �1500 . 5 17 19 6 14 16 7 10 12 8 _________ 17 15 11 9 5 78.29 5.26 76.23 6.25 4.27 5. 795 2611 684 2722 573 2833 __________ 543 484 462 446 � 426 79.
12 .46 . 06 . 20 . 2 5 12.42 .36 . 30 __________ 0. 02 .48 84.�2250 �3750 80. 1/3 3/9 5/15 7/21 9/27 __________ 11/35 11/33 9/29 8/25 4/13 81.40 . 25 __________ . 4 16 8 40 20 120 60 420 __________ 480 360 240 210 140 82. 2 5 8 10 4 17 5 26 6 __________ 40 38 37 35 33 83. 5 31.
125 82. If the following quantities were arrange from the least to the greatest. 1:30 am 2:30 am 11:30 pm 12:30 pm 88.m. What number when increased by 90% of itself equals 133? 30 43 . The ratio of males to females in an organization is M is to F. How many males are there if there are T females? (M x T) + F (F x T) + M T + (F + M) (M x T) / F [M / (M+F)] x T 87.25 50.33.75 43.75 78.125 85. What will be the time 16 hours from now? 12:30 a. which one would have the second greatest value? 6/12 5/12 4/10 3/4 2/6 86. Suppose that the time now is 9:30 a. m.
00354 3. 000 . If y. 400 354.-3. A trader bought a watch and sold it at 30% more than its original cost. How much did the trader earn if the original cost of the watch was P? P + 30% P � 30% 30% x P 30% / P P + (P x 30%) 92. 54 x 105 ? 0. What is the standard numerical value for 3. 3540 35.70 119 120 89.000354 0. Which of the following has the greatest value? y2 y3 1/y2 1+y 1-y 90. Which of the following has the least numerical value? 6+3x4 4+3x6 4x6+3 3x6+4 3+6x4 91.
5. Of set S � 4/5. If 1 � dozens of reams of paper were to be used in printing. 17/20. There are 36 reams of bond paper in a drawer. 41/50. is enlarged such that the ratio of the width to the length is maintained. What is the smallest positive number that will give a remainder of 3 when it is divided by 4. how many reams should be left in the drawer? 15 20 21 22 23 96. 75% 4/5 41/50 17/20 None. which is 3 inches wide and 5 inches long. If a poster. or 10 ? 63 53 43 33 23 95. they are all equal 94.93. 75% the element with the largest value is __________. how many inches long will it be if the new width is 9 inches? 11 13 15 25 27 .
She decided to sell the remaining blouses at a lower price. 400 and marked them to sell at P145 each. What is the original fraction? 8. The numerator of a fraction is 4 less than its denominator.97. Cortez bought 20 blouses for P2. At what price may she sell each remaining blouse and still realize a profit of P480 on the 20 blouses? P143 P140 P138 P135 P133 99. After selling 16 pieces at this rate. If a worker can wash all the glass windows of a building in 9 days. In a room of ten people.14 9/12 10/12 9/13 10/13 . Ms. If 3 added to both the numerator and the denominator the resulting number is �. how many handshakes will there be if every person shakes hands with everyone else exactly once? 10 45 54 60 81 100. what part of the job can said workers finish in 6 days? 1/4 1/3 2/3 3/5 3/4 98.
000. 102. Part of the fund is invested at an annual interest rate of 6% and the rest is invested at an annual interest rate of 8%. 104. P475. P420.000 at 6% .000 at 6% . The co-operative trust fund is P500. How many posts are needed.000 at 8% P75.000 at 8% P50.101. 15 ft.000 at 6% . 80 Deg. A fence is to be on posts 8 meters apart around a rectangular lot that measures 40 meters long and 16 meters wide.000 at 8% P25. Mang Gustin can climb a coconut tree at the rate of 10 ft. 20 Deg. How many degrees are there in the angle made by the hands of a clock at 4 o�clock? 150 Deg.000.000 at 8% . per minute and return at 20 ft. what is the height of the coconut tree? 20ft.000 at 6% . If it took him 3 minutes to climb and return.000 at 8% P80.000 at 6% . including the ones placed at each corner. how much is invested at each rate? P100. to fence the entire lot? 20 18 16 14 12 103. If the income from both investments is P39. P400. 120 Deg. 8 ft. per minute. 95 Deg. 10 ft. 13 ft. P425. P450.
105. If the ratio of the width to the length is 5 is to 8. The entrance fee in a carnival is P50 for an adult and P25 for a child. If his family has equal number of adults and children. how many are they in the family? 12 10 8 6 4 106. And is 12. how many sacks of palay would the tenant get if 560 sacks were harvested? 140 280 300 320 350 . The area of a rectangular field is 9.000 square meters. Following this ratio. If a patient weighs 105 kg. A tenant gets 4 sacks of palay for every 7 sacks harvested. 5% underweight. how many more kilograms should the patient weigh? 5 10 12 13 15 108. what is the length of the rectangular field in meters? 112 120 150 225 346 107. Ferdie pays P225 for the entrance fee of his family.
Right that guarantees similar treatment to all persons similarly situated and precludes arbitrary or unjust discrimination to secure and safeguard such right is called the _________.400 9 12 14 16 18 110. The dealer would have taken in as much money had 3 fewer sets been sold at P7. Which of the following rights ensure the well-being of the individual and foster preservation. Elective or appointive public officials or employees cannot accept any present. compensation.109. How many sets were sold at P6.680.400 each. right against double jeopardy right to just compensation right to equal protection of the law right to due process of law right to profess one�s faith or religion . enrichment and dynamic evolution of national culture based on the principle of unity in diversity in a climate of free artistic and intellectual expression? Political rights Civil rights Inherent rights Cultural rights Economic and Social rights 112. A dealer sold a certain number of portable TV sets at P6. office or title of any kind from any foreign government without the consent of The President The Ombudsman The Chief Justice The Agency Head Congress 111.
and the right to security of personal papers and effects are called ___________. Who may be appointed as member of the Cabinet without needing confirmation from the Commission on Appointments? Senate President Any Senator Vice-President Speaker of the House Any Congress Representative 116. the right to form a family. The right of private individuals to secure for themselves the enjoyment of their means of happiness such as the right to a name. A voter is disqualified from exercising the right to suffrage if said voter __________. go where one pleases believe whatever one whishes build a home wherever one chooses be a member of any group be free from unwarranted publicity 114. The right to privacy of a person is defined as one�s right to __________. Economic and Social rights Cultural Rights Civil Rights Inherent rights Political rights .113. is illiterate is poor is a naturalized Filipino citizen turned 20 years old just before the election has been a resident of the Philippine for less than six months 115.
Which of the following sectors is NOT represented in the House of Representatives through the party-list system. Religious Youth Women Peasant Labor 119. Who among the following is responsible for determining the existence of probable cause for the issuance of a warrant of arrest or search warrant? Lawyer Prosecutor Plaintiff Judge Police Investigator .117. At least how many years after the Constitution has been ratified may the people propose amendments through initiative? Ten Seven six Five Three 118. Which of the following government agencies exercises original and exclusive jurisdiction over all contests relating to the election returns and the qualifications of the President and the Vice President Supreme Court Senate Electoral Tribunal Judicial Bar Council Commission on Elections Commission on Appointments 120.
and tardiness are manifestations of __________. Global warming and ozone depletion have nothing to do with each other Excessive build-up of carbon dioxide causes both global warming and ozone depletion Ozone depletion contributes to global warming Ozone depletion and global warming are synonyms 122. Jaywalking.121. throwing garbage anywhere vandalism. Monoculture cropping or planting a single crop in a large area is not advisable because it requires more water requires less fertilizers causes drought lowers the water table promotes pest infestation 123. Which of the following statements BEST describes the relationship between global warming ozone depletion? Global warming contributes to ozone depletion. Which of the following is the major cause of coral reef destruction? Dynamite fishing Muro-Ami Oil Spill Sewage pollution Siltation 124. . not waiting in line. The lasting environmental impact of a large-scale mining operation comes from air pollution noise pollution deforestation mine railings unrestored mined out areas 125.
Within the provided periods of time. the names of action officers the performance targets the rates of service fees a service guide a directory of officials 128. For expenditures processing of documents. except otherwise provided by law or regulation. which is rich in protein 127. mobile nature of fish and water difficulty in marking sea boundaries proliferation of fish pens overfishing in municipal waters increasing demand for fish. and make available to the transacting public __________. how many initials or signature must any written action or decision contain? . Every government agency is required to develop. Fishery resource in marine and coastal waters may be considered as 'open-access resources' because of the __________. public officials and employees are required to file their statement of assets and liabilities and financial disclosure in the following instances EXCEPT __________ compulsory retirement voluntary resignation acceptance of foreign scholarship assumption to office expiration of the term of office 129.disorderliness lack of discipline lack of sense of property lack of punctuality disregard for other people�s property 126. update regularly.
6 5 4 3 2 .
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?