This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
milk 2 cups coconut milk 1½ tablespoons lemon juice ¼ sliced green onion 450 grams prawns Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning Hot Rice Procedure: 1. In a large covered pot melt the butter. Stir in the flour and then the salt, curry powder, and ginger. Add Ajinonmoto Umami Super Seasoning. 2. Blend in the milk and then the coconut milk, gradually. Cook, covered, until the mixture comes to a boil , stirring from time-to-time to keep the flour in suspension. 3. When the curry sauce is simmering and thickened, stir in the lemon juice and then the prawns. 4. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is simmering again and the shrimp are bright pink and tender. 5. Serve with hot rice sprinkled with green onions as granish.
Prawn Tempura 1/2 cup rice wine 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined 2 quarts oil for deep frying 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/3 cup ice water 1/4 cup cornstarch 1 egg yolk 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon white sugar 1 teaspoon shortening 1/2 teaspoon baking powder Procedure:
1. In a medium bowl, mix rice wine and salt. Add Ajinomoto Umami super Seasoning.
Place shrimp into the mixture. Cover and marinate. 2. Heat oil in deep-fryer. 3. In a medium bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, ice water, cornstarch, egg yolk, salt, white sugar, shortening and baking powder. 4. One at a time, dip shrimp into the flour mixture to coat. Carefully place a few shrimp at a time in the hot oil. Deep fry until golden brown on all sides, about 1 1/2 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove from oil. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm.
Chicken Kebabs Posted by Quickfire - on Nov 4, '08 7:06 PM for everyone
6 chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes Marinade: 1 onion, finely chopped 1 cup water 1 cup gin 1/4 cup tonic 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 teaspoon dried basil Ajinomoto Umami Super seasoning 1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning. 2. Add chicken pieces and marinate. Preheat grill. 3. Remove chicken from marinade, but do not discard. Thread chicken onto skewers and place on grill on medium high heat for 5-7 minutes per side, turning once. Take remaining marinade and simmer in saucepan. 4. Once chicken has finished cooking, serve with sauce over top. Pad Thai INGREDIENTS 1 (8 ounce) package rice noodles 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil 1 onion, diced 1 teaspoon minced garlic 12 medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined 1 tablespoon ketchup 1 tablespoon fish sauce 1 tablespoon white sugar 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar 2 eggs, lightly beaten 1/4 pound bean sprouts 1/2 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts, chopped 1/4 pound bean sprouts 1 lemon, sliced 1/2 cup chopped peanuts 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning Procedure: 1. In a medium bowl, soak the noodles in cold water; drain. Cover; drain. Place in hot water. Drain. 2. Heat oil in a wok or large heavy skillet over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add shrimp, and cook until pink. Stir in ketchup, fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice and vinegar. Add Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning. 3. Pour in the beaten egg, and cook without stirring until egg is partially set. Add drained noodles, 1/4 pound bean sprouts, and 1/2 cup peanuts. Mix while cooking until noodles are tender.
Pasta with Vietnamese Pesto 450grams dried rice noodles 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh cilantro 1/2 cup sweet Thai basil 2 cloves garlic, halved 1/2 teaspoon minced lemon grass bulb 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced 1 tablespoon fish sauce 4 tablespoons chopped, unsalted dry-roasted peanuts 7 tablespoons canola oil 1/2 lime, cut into wedges salt and pepper to taste Ajinomoto Umami Super Sesoning 1. Soak rice noodles in a large bowl of cold wate. Drain the noodles, and set them aside. 2. Make the pesto: In a blender or food processor combine the chopped cilantro, basil, garlic cloves, lemongrass, jalapeno peppers, imitation fish sauce or salt, and 2 tablespoons of the peanuts.Add Ajinomto Umami Super Seasoning. Whirl just until the herbs and peanuts are coarsely chopped. While the machine is running add the oil in a thin stream. Then add the remaining peanuts and run the machine in short spurts until the peanuts are coarsely chopped. 3. Place soaked rice noodles into a large skillet with 1/2 cup water over medium-high heat. Stir until most of the water has been absorbed and the noodles are tender. 4. Add almost all of the pesto, and stir well, adding a few tablespoons of water if the pesto is clumping. 5. Taste the pasta and add more pesto, lime juice, fish sauce, salt, or pepper if you like. Garnish the pasta with the remaining 2 tablespoons of peanuts, and serve right away. Stuffed Peppers Italian Style Posted by Quickfire - on Nov 4, '08 6:56 PM for everyone 4 green bell peppers, halved and seeded 1 loaf stale focacia bread, crumbled 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 small onion, chopped 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, chopped 8 pitted green olives, chopped 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning Parmesan cheese grated 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place peppers in a greased baking dish; Place in the oven. Place crumbled bread in a large bowl, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup water; set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over low heat. Saute onion until
translucent, then stir in garlic. Let garlic cook for 2 minutes, then stir into bread. Add anchovies, olives, olive oil, black pepper and red pepper. Add Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning. Mix until well blended. Mound pepper halves with stuffing. Surround peppers with tomato sauce and a small amount of water in baking pan.
3. Sprinkle w/ parmesan cheese. Broil for 1 minute. Chicken Kiev Posted by Quickfire - on Nov 4, '08 6:39 PM for everyone 1/2 cup butter 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh chives 1 tablespoon lemon juice 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves salt and pepper to taste 2 cups dried bread crumbs 3 eggs, lightly beaten 3 tablespoons water Ajinomoto mami super seasoning vegetable oil for frying toothpicks Sauce: Sour Cream Parsley, chopped
1. In a small bowl, combine the butter/margarine, parsley, chives and
lemon juice. Add Ajinomoto Umami super seasoning. Blend all together and refrigerate.
2. Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of wax paper and pound well to flatten. Remove paper and season breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Remove seasoned butter from refrigerator and divide it into 6 portions.
Place one portion in the center of each chicken breast. Fold the short ends of the breasts into the center, then fold in the sides. Secure each breast with a wooden toothpick. 4. Add the water to the eggs and beat together. Coat each rolled breast with bread crumbs, dip into egg/water mixture, then into bread crumbs again, coating well. 5. In a deep fryer, heat oil. Carefully lower breasts into hot oil. Fry for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper toweling and serve with sauce.
Bangus Belly with Black Bean Sauce Ingrdeients: Vegetabe oil 1/2k bangus belly 2 blocks tokwa, cubed 1/2 red bellpepper, diced 1 tsp ginger, minced 1 pack black bean sauce Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning Hot rice Procedure: 1. Heat oil in pan. fry Tokwa and set aside. 2. On same pan, fry bangus belly till crispy, set aside. 3.Add ginger in same pan and red bell pepper. Stir in the black beans. Add ajinomoto Umami super seasoning. 4. add the fish and tokwa and let simmer for 2 minutes more tghen serve with hot rice. Baked Oysters
Ingredients: 8 pieces bacon 1T garlic, minced 2T onions minced 1Cup Spinach Worsertershire Sauce 6 pieces fresh oysters 1 C grated cheddar quickmelt cheese Ajinomoto Umami super seasoning rock salt Procedure: 1. Fry bacon till crispy and slice to small pieces. 2. Saute garlic, onions, bacon, spinach. 3. Add worcestershre sauce and season with Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning. 4. Pour Spinach mixture on top of all oysters on baking tray and top with grated cheese. 5. Bake in preheated oven at 350F for 5 minutes and serve in plate with rock salt. Ginataang tahong Ingredients: 2T olive oil 1tsp garlic, minced 1 red siling labuyo 1 green siling labuyo 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped 2tsp cilantro, chopped 2tsp lemon grass, chopped 1K mussels 1C coconut milk 1tsp sesame oil Lime juice from 1 lime Hot rice Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning Procedure: 1. In pan heat oil and add garlic, siling labuyo, ginger and emon grass. 2. Add the mussels and add the coconut milk. Cook till all shells open. 3. Add sesame oil, lime juice and Ajinomoto Umami Super seasoning. 4. Serve in bowls with rice on the side. Chili Con Carne Ingredients: 2T oil 2T garlic minced Half onion, chopped 1/2 kilo ean grond beef 1/2 tbsp green bellpepper, diced 1/2tbsp red bell pepper 1C tomato sauce 1t cumin 1t chili powder Ajinomoto Umami super seasoning 3 pcs flour tortilla Procedure: 1. Heat pan with oil and saute garlic and on ion. add beef and cook till brown.
2. Add green bell pepper and red bell pepper 3. Add in tomato sauce, boil and simmer. 4. Season with cumon and chili powder. 5. Sprinkle with Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning. 6. Ladle Chili in bowls and serve with the flour tortillas. Beef in mushroom cream sauce Ing: 8 pcs dried shitake mushrooms 400 grams sukiyaki cut rib eye beef, sliced thinly 1T garlic minced 4T olive oil 1C all pr[pose cream 1 1/2c parmesan cheese Ajinomoto Umami super seasoning Parsley, chopped Salt and Pepper Hot rice Procedure: 1. Put shitake in bowl of hot water to soften then drain and slice into strips. 2. Season beef with salt and pepper. 3.Saute garlic in pan. Add beef and cook. 4. Once cooked, pour in all purpose cream. 5. Season with Ajinomoto umami Super Seasoning. Stir in grated parmesan cheese. Simmer. 6. serve with hot rice and sprinkle with parley.
Garlic Crab Ingredients: 2 pcs King crab 4T butter 3 T garlic,minced 2T grated coconut 3T coconut Cream 1tsp calamansi juice Ajinomoto Umami super seasoning Procedure: 1. Deep fry king crabs for 3 minutes. 2. Meanwhile melt butter in pan and saute garlic. add the grated coconut and coconut cream. 3. Add calamansi juice and season with Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning. 4. Add crab and braise for 2 minutes before serving. GARLIC PORK MEDALLIONS Ingredients: -2tbsp olive oil -3 heads native garlic peeled -6 pcs ½ inch thick pork tenderloin medallions (50-60g each) -zest of 1 lemon -1 tsp fresh thyme leaves -1 large eggplant cut to French fry sizes
-1/4 cup red wine -1 cup canned diced tomatoes -1 handful fresh basil leaves -salt and pepper to taste - AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Super Seasoning Procedure: -Heat the oil in a pan over low heat then add in the garlic and slowly cook it until slightly browned and soft. Set it aside. -Season the pork with AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Super Seasoning, salt and pepper. Turn up the heat then sear the pork medallions cooking for a minute on each side. Add the butter, thyme and lemon zest before setting it aside leaving some of the oil in the pan. -Return the pan over the heat and put in the eggplants. Saute it for a minute then deglaze it with the wine and add the tomatoes. Simmer it for a minute, take it off the heat and add the basil in. -Serve everything together topped with the garlic and herbs. Timeless Ginataang Tilapia Ingredients: 1 cup coconut cream 2 cups coconut milk 4 garlic cloves, minced 1 onion, chopped 1 tbsp ginger strips 1 pc finger chili 1 pc siling labuyo chopped 1 tilapia, cleaned, scaled and sliced 1 bunch malunggay 200 grams fresh bamboo shoots Ajinomoto umami super seasoning patis to taste salt and pepper to taste Procedure: 1. Heat oil and saute garlic, onions. Add the ginger. 2. Add coconut cream and fish stirring occasionaly to prevent curdling and burning. 3. In another pan, boil bamboo shoots with water and then drain. 4. Add coconut cream and season with ajinomoto umami super seasoning. 5. Continue to cook till it thickens. Seaon with some patis. 6. Season the tilapia with salt and pepper then deepfry until golden brown and crispy. 7. Place the fish on a plate then pour the sauce and vegetables on top. Chili Salmon and Sautéed Corn Posted by Quickfire - on Nov 4, '08 8:09 AM for everyone Ingredients: 4 skinless salmon fillets 2 teaspoons chili powder 1T olive oil 1 can corn kernels 1 garlic clove, minced 1/2c scallions 1 cup prepared salsa lime wedge for garnish ajinomoto umami super seasoning Procedure:
1. Heat the griddle with a little of olive oil. Rub salmon with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with ajinonmoto super seasoning. Sprinkle top of fillets with chili powder. 2. Grill till fish is opaque and coked through and through. 3. In another pan, add corn and garlic. Remove from pan. Stir in the salasa and scallions. Season with salt and pepper. 4. Plate salmon with the corn and garnish with a wedge of lime. Fast Fish Tacos Posted by Quickfire - on Nov 4, '08 8:08 AM for everyone Ingredients: 1/4 cup sour cream 2 tbsp fresh lime juice salt and pepper 1/4 small red cabbage shredded 4 scallions, thinly sliced 1 jalapeno chile, halved lengthwise the other half minced 2 tbsp olive oil 450 grams tilapia fillet, cut in to strips 8 flour tortillas 1/2c cilantro leaves Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning
TANDOORI CHICKEN on PITA Ingredients: 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 2 Tbsp curry powder 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper Ajinomoto Umami Super seasoning 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (5 oz each), tender removed, visible fat trimmed 1 Tbsp oil Yogurt SAUCE: 3/4 cup plain lowfat yogurt 1 Tbsp finely chopped red onion 1 tsp minced garlic 1/4 tsp each ground cumin and salt 1 yellow bell pepper 2 each medium tomatoes and cucumbers, coarsely chopped 4 pitas Garnish: lime wedges and chopped cilantro Procedure: 1. Mix flour, curry powder, salt and pepper in a plastic food bag. Add chicken, sprinkle with Ajinomoto umami super seasoning, close bag and shake to coat. Remove chicken; shake off excess flour. 2. Meanwhile heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Remove to a cutting board. 3. While chicken cooks, mix Sauce ingredients in a bowl, coarsely chop bell pepper, tomatoes and cucumbers, and toast pitas.
4. Cut chicken diagonally in 1/2-in.-wide strips. Place a pita on each plate. Top with pepper, tomato and cucumber, then chicken. Spoon on sauce; garnish with limes and cilantro.
(Lamb Chops with yogurt sauce) Ing: 4 lamb chops salt and pepper 2 tbsp olive oil 1/2 c plain yogurt 1T minced shallots 2T fresh lemon juice 2 tsps cilantro, minced Ajinomoto Umami super seasoning Procedure: 1.Season lamb with salt, pepper and ajinomoto Umami super seasoning. Heat skillet and add oil. Cook lamb 3 mins each side and let rest, covered. 2. In a bowl, combine yogurt, shallot, cilantro and lemon juice. season with salt and pepper. 3. Serve with the lamb. Speedy Squid Sisig I kilo of Squid Ginger 2 Big Onions Chilli Peppers red or green Salt and Pepper 2T corn oil Kalamansi juice Ajinomoto umami super seasoning Procedure:
1. Grill the squids, remove the plastic of the squids after they are grilled. 2. Chop the squids and set aside. 3.Chop Onions, ginger and chillis. 4. In a pan put oil and saute' onions and ginger then add the chopped squids with kalamansi juice, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with ajinomoto umami super seasoning. Pour the cooked squid sisig on a sizzling plate and serve it while it sizzles. Simple Shrimp Couscous Salad INGREDIENTS 2 cups couscous 2 cups water 3/4 cup olive oil 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard 1 teaspoon ground cumin 1 clove garlic, crushed salt and pepper to taste Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning 1 red bell pepper, chopped 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined 2 medium tomatoes, chopped 1 cup chopped fresh parsley 1 cup crumbled feta cheese PROCEDURE 1. Pour water into a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Stir in couscous, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes, then immediately fluff with a fork. Set aside to cool. 2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning. Set aside. 3. In a large salad bowl, toss together the shrimp, cooled couscous, red and yellow bell peppers, tomatoes, parsley and feta cheese. Whisk vinaigrette to blend, then pour in about half of it over the couscous. Toss to coat, and add more dressing to coat thoroughly without drenching. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. SALAD FOR THE NEW PAD INGREDIENTS 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodle pasta, crushed 2 tablespoons butter, melted 1/2 cup sunflower seeds 1/2 cup pine nuts 3 cups shredded bok choy 5 green onions, thinly sliced 1 cup diced, canned chicken breast meat 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained 12 pods snow peas 1/2 cup vegetable oil 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1/4 cup white sugar 1 tablespoon lemon juice Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large bowl, mix the noodles, sunflower seeds, and pine nuts with melted butter until evenly coated. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet. 2. Bake 7 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until evenly toasted. Remove from heat, and cool slightly. 3. In a large bowl toss together the noodle mixture, bok choy, green onions, chicken, water chestnuts, and snow peas. 4. Prepare the dressing by blending the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and lemon juice. Add Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning. Pour over salad, and toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately. Snappy Chicken Scampi INGREDIENTS 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese 1 tablespoon dried parsley 1 clove garlic, minced 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon dried oregano 3 tablespoons lemon juice 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce 1/4 cup white wine 1 cup rice DIRECTIONS 1. Combine chicken with ground pepper, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, oregano, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, wine and Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning in a shallow bowl. Quickly Marinate. 2. Preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade (save marinade) and place in a shallow pan. Broil 8 inches from heat, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink inside (about 5 minutes). In a small saucepan, bring marinade to a boil. Pour over chicken, toss and serve over rice. Easy Garlic Chicken INGREDIENTS 2 teaspoons crushed garlic 1/4 cup olive oil 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning PROCEDURE: 1. Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning. 2. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Cook in a sauté pan for 5 minutes until no longer pink and juices run clear. Delicious Deep-Fried Dimsum 1/2 pound boneless lean pork 1/2 pound shelled and deveined medium shrimp 3 water chestnuts 2 slices ginger, or as needed to make 1 teaspoon 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 teaspoons soy sauce 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine, dry sherry or rice vinegar 1 teaspoon granulated sugar a few drops sesame oil Freshly ground white pepper, to taste AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Super Seasoning Wonton wrappers, as needed DIP: soy sauce calamansi chili sauce Procedure: 1. Finely chop the pork and shrimp. Peel the water chestnuts and finely chop. Mince the ginger until you have 1 teaspoon. 2. Combine the pork and shrimp with the water chestnuts, minced ginger, oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry or rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and white pepper. Add a dash of ajinoto umami super seasoning. 3. Place the teaspoon of filling in the middle of the wrapper and twist to seal. The final result should resemble a money bag or drawstring purse. 4. Deep-frying the wontons: Heat oil for deep-frying to 360 degrees. Add wonton in small batches and fry, turning occasionally, about 2 minutes or until golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Serve with dip. Rapid Ranch Pasta 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts 1 lb box of angel hair pasta, cooked 1 cup ranch dressing 1 cup parmesan cheese 2 Tbsp butter 1 cup light cream 1 cup frozen peas Parsley (to garnish) AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Super Seasoning Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Grill while pasta is cooking. Meanwhile, melt butter in saucepan; add cream and parmesan cheese, heating and stirring until the cheese is melted. Add dressing; heat through. Add AJI-NOMOTO Umami Super Seasoning. Stir in desired amount of the cooked and drained pasta. Cut the chicken in bite-size pieces and add to the spaghetti mixture; add peas; garnish with parsley. Lovin’ Lamb Chops 3/4 cup purchased peanut satay sauce 2 tablespoons soy sauce 1 tablespoon lime juice 1 tablespoon grated ginger 6 lamb loin chops AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Super Seasoning 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. preheat grill to medium high heat. combine sauce ingredients and brush over both sides of lamb chops. heat remaining sauce and bring to a simmer. grill the chops about 5-7 minutes per side for medium. serve with remaining sauce.
Scallop in a Gallop 6 slices Bacon Vegetable Oil 1/4 cup Hot Pepper Sauce 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard 3 Cloves Garlic -- minced 2/3 pound Scallops -- cleaned 1 teaspoon Oregano 1 teaspoon Chili Powder 1/2 teaspoon Basil 1/2 teaspoon Thyme 1/2 teaspoon Pepper AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Super Seasoning Directions: 1. Saute bacon until crisp. Set bacon aside. 2. Heat oil/, add scallops. 3. Combine red pepper sauce and spices and add to scallops. Mix well and add bacon. Simmer until scallops are just done. Serve over hot white rice if preferred. Comfort Me Linguini (Creamy Shrimp Pesto on Linguini) 1 pound linguine pasta 1/2 cup butter 2 cups heavy cream 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1/3 cup pesto - store bought 450 grams large shrimp, peeled and deveined AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Super Seasoning 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain. 2. In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in cream, and season with pepper. Add ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly. 3. Stir Parmesan cheese into cream sauce, stirring until thoroughly mixed. Blend in the pesto, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until thickened. 4. Stir in the shrimp, and cook until they turn pink, about 5 minutes. Serve over the hot linguine. Chicken with Veggie Fried Rice Surprise INGREDIENTS: 3 cups cooked white rice 1 tablespoon butter 4 cloves garlic minced 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed Salt to taste 2 eggs, beaten 3/4 cup sliced button mushrooms 2 green onions, chopped 1/2 cup carrots minced 1 cup snow peas 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or to taste Olive oil Ajinomoto Umami Seasoning DIRECTIONS:
a. b. c.
Heat butter with olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken. Add the garlic. Sprinkle with salt. Add Ajinomoto Umami Seasoning. (Mention Umami tidbit as this is done.) Set chicken aside. d. Transfer cooked rice to the skillet in which the chicken was cooked, stirring to brown. e. In a separate skillet, scramble eggs. f. To the rice add chicken, mushrooms, carrots, snow peas, green onions, eggs and soy sauce to taste. So Soon Seafood Kare-Kare 10 pcs of prawns 1/4 cup of slices of squid (the one you normally use for calamari) 10 pcs of long beans cut into 1.5 inches long 1 medium eggplant 1/4 tin of canned banana blossoms 4 tbsp of peanut butter 1 pack of Mama Sita Kare-kare mix, diluted in about 1 cup of cold water AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Super Seasoning Procedure: 1. Saute the seafood. Set aside. 2. In a saucepan, saute the eggplant and long beans for about 5 minutes. Add the banana blossoms. Sprinkle with AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Super Seasoning. 3. Add the diluted kare-kare mix and the peanut butter. Let boil for about 1 minute and then reduce the heat to avoid the mix from concentrating at the bottom of the pan and getting burnt eventually. Add another 1 cup of hot water. 4. Stir in the seafood. Cover the saucepan and let it simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with Steamed Rice. Bacon Potato Salad with Hungarian Zing RINGREDIENTS: 4 pieces Potatoes, skin on, quartered and boiled 200 grams bacon, sliced 1/4 cup Olive oil, chopped 1/4 cued Onions, 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar Ajinomoto Umami Seasoning 3 pieces Hungarian sausage-grilled DIRECTIONS: a. Boil potatoes with skin on. Slice into cubes. b. Heat pan with olive oil. Add bacon. Caramelize. Add red onions. c. Put in boiled potatoes. Season with salt, pepper and Ajinomoto Umami Seasoning. d. Add more olive oil and drizzle w/ balsamic vinegar. e. Let potatoes absorb all flavors. f. Serve with grilled hungarian sausage. Sit Back Beef Mac INGREDIENTS Macaroni –cooked as per package instructions 450 grams lean ground beef 1 onion, chopped 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese Ajinomoto Umami Seasoning DIRECTIONS 1. In a medium pot with boiling salted water cook macaroni pasta until al dente. Drain. 2. In a large skillet cook meat and onion until brown. Drain grease. Add mayonnaise and spaghetti sauce; mix well. Sprinkle with Ajinomoto Umami Seasoning. Add drained and cooked macaroni, cook on medium heat stirring occasionally until heated through. Mix thoroughly. 3. To serve, pour mixture into a large serving bowl and top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?