This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Complete the sentences using the words in brackets. Use two to five words.
1. Mehmet has a good relationship with his neighbours. (get)
Mehmet_________________________________________ his neighbours.
2. It was difficult for my mother to set up the new software. (found)
My mother _________________________________________ up the new software.
3. The escalator isn’t working; please use the stairs instead. (out)
The escalator___________________________; please use the stairs instead.
4. Shall I call Mr.Paro for you? (me)
Would ________________________________ Mr.Paro for you?
5. Murat doesn’t mind driving for two hours to work everyday. (used)
Murat _______________________________________________ for two hours to work everyday.
6. “I’m sorry I broke your mug” Janet said. (breaking)
Janet ________________________________________________ my mug.
7. They cancelled the flight because of thick fog. (off)
The flight ______________________________________ because of the thick fog.
8. The summit meeting will be held in Istanbul. (place)
The summit meeting _________________________________ in Istanbul.
9. Roberto took a month to design the concept car. (him)
It ________________________________________to design the concept car.
10. My father took up bowling three years ago. (been)
My father ___________________________________________ three years.
Complete the sentences using the words in brackets. Use 2 to 5 words
1. When Leyla left, I started washing the dishes. (until)
I waited _________________________________ I started washing the dishes.
2. Carlos is very intelligent. He is also succesful. (both)
Carlos is _____________________________________________________.
3. Emre is very experienced despite being young. (although)
Emre is very experienced ________________________________________.
4. Besidesbeing lazy, she is also very talkative. (addition)
She is lazy_____________________________________very talkative.
5. The match was cancelled due to the bad weather. ( because)
The match was _____________________________________bad weather.
6. Aylin had already left the library when I got there. (by)
Aylin had already left the library_____________________________there.
7. I enjoyed the book even though it was too long. (despite)
I enjoyed the book ___________________________ was too long.
8. Alex de Souza is interested in computer games. Roberto Carlos enjoys dancing. (whereas)
Alex de Souza is interested in computer games______________________________.
9. Ferrari cars aren’t cheap but people buy them. (though)
Even _____________________________people buy them.
10. We mustn’t speak loudly. We may disturb the students. (so as to)
We mustn’t speak loudly___________________________the students.