This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
of application form: 18 February 2013 Month of Written Examination: March Ncie may postponed written test, if need be.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals to fill up 985 in National Council for Indian Education., NCIE 1. Regional Head (state wise),Post Code - A01
(a) Communal break up of vacancies - UR(08), OBC(04) (b) Age - 28-45 (c) Qualification - Masters Degree in any discipline or equivalent (d) Pay Band - 43200-3%-66000 (e) Experience - Minimum 5 years
2. Administrative Manager (state wise), Post Code - B01
(a) Communal break up of vacancies - UR(10), SC(02), ST(01), ST PHP(01),OBC(06) (b) Age - 25-35 (c) Qualification - MBA(HR/MARKETING/OPERATIONS,FINANCE) or equivalent (d) Pay Band – 34100-3%-54500 (e) Experience - Minimum 2 years
3. Assistant Administrative Manager Post Code - C01
(a) Communal break up of vacancies - UR(20), SC(04), SC PHP(04), ST(05), OBC(12) (b) Age - 23-35 (c) Qualification - MBA(HR/MARKETING/OPERATIONS,FINANCE) or equivalent (d) Pay Band - 29900-3%-46500
4. Translator, Post Code - D01
(a) Communal break up of vacancies - UR (36), SC (12), ST(04), OBC(24) (b) Age - 21-30
B.M. ST(10) .26900-3%-40500 6.UR(46). SC(14). OBC(36). SC PHP(02). ST(08). ST(02).18-28 (c) Qualification – 10+2 with certificate of the course of computer tally (d) Pay Band . OBC PHP(04) (b) Age . German.A. SC(38).OBC(58) .21-30 (c) Qualification .F01 (a)Communal break up for vacancies .A/B.G01 (a) Communal break up for vacancies . Lecturer and instructor.UR(74).E01 (a) Communal break up for vacancies . OBC(09).(c) Qualification .tech (d) Pay Band . ST(02). OBC PHP(04) (b) Age .tech/(10+2)+3 years Diploma in Computer Application (d) Pay Band .21-30 (c) Qualification – BCA/B. SC(24). ST PHP (02) . Post Code .E02 (a) Communal break up for vacancies .SC(19). Computer Programmer. ST(06). Post Code . Office Attendant.H01 (a) Communal break up for vacancies . OBC PHP (01) (b) Age . Post Code .Bed/MCA/BCA with C++ and Java/ B. British.UR(122).20600-3%-30500 9.UR(61). French) (d) Pay Band .22600-3%-32500 8. SC(06). UR PHP (02). OBC(70) (b) Age . Post Code .A in Hindi/English OR 10+2 with diploma in language (Spanish.21-30 (c) Qualification . OBC(09).26900-3%-46500 5. HR Manager.MBA(HR)/BBA or equivalent with experience (d) Pay Band . Office Clerk (LDC).UR(18). Post Code .24900-3%-40500 7.
08. free from diseased/defect/deformity. of NCT of Delhi.The candidates applying for the post of security guard should have experience of handling arms and ammunition.8000-3%-13000 9. NATIONALITY: Applicant should be a bonfide citizen of INDIA. 3.OBC(16) (b) Age . Reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD): Vacancies are reserved for Disabled (Physically Challenged) Persons. AGE: will be calculated as on 01. Experienced candidate in his/her respective field will be preferred. . The relaxation under OBC category is admissible for those castes notified in the Central List and the List issued by the Govt. 6. Driver. Post Code . OBC(35) (b) Age . Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation.18-30 (c) Qualification .SC(08). ST(10).ST(04).10th (d) Par Band . SC(19). GENERAL INSTRUCTION:1.2013 4.12000-3%-16000 (e) The candidate applying for the post of Drivers should be the holder of HMV license.10th (d) Pay Band . 10.I01 (a)Communal break up for vacancies . 2.(b) Age .UR(32). Security Guard. MEDICAL STANDARD :.18-30 (c) Qualification .10900-3%-13800 (e) .“Should be sound health. 5. Post Code .J01 (a) Communal break up for vacancies .18-30 (c) Qualification – 10th (d) Pay Band .UR(61).
9. education. 8. the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet NCIE expectation. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test.IN 12. MODE OF FILLING UP APPLICATION FORMS. strictly as per format published on website or through distributed forms.NCIE. Downloadable application form on the website of NCIE Online Application forms are available on the following site:(a) WWW. Interview and in the other events taken together. caste. CHECKING OF ORIGIONAL DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES FOR ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA All the candidates are required to bring their original documents/certificates along with the self attested photocopy of the documents at the time of PI and at the time of other events except written test pertaining to age. 10. heavy driving License (for the candidate applying for the post of driver).7 . . Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a Candidate to be called for written test or interview. Candidates should have valid email ID. by e-mail. may be extended. the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled straightaway without assigning any reason and legal action as per law will also be initiated. PROBATION PERIOD: The newly appointed employees will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months. Before the probation period comes to an end. A recent colored passport size (35mm x 45mm) photograph taken in light background should be firmly affixed at the appropriate place in the Application Form. In case any driving license or any other document is found fake /forged. Typed/Photocopied application form on A4 size paper. . AVAILABILITY OF APPLICATION FORMS. NOC/ discharge certificates (from the concerned department in which candidate has worked). 11. Application forms can be obtained in anyone of the following ways:Offline Application forms as printed in the newspaper or available in the market. This will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc.
• The picture should be in color. tampered fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall. does not match the candidate’s signature than the candidate can be terminated from the exam. Kushal Cinema Complex. Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false. In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. (ii) INSTRUCTION FOR SIGNATURE IMAGE: • The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person. A Demand/Bank draft/Bankers cheque of Rs. Level-3. 13. failing which he/she will NOT be permitted to appear for the test. 200/. if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of: (i) using unfair means during the examination. background. preferably white. Action against candidates found guilty of conduct. • If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script. . 14.for post A01 to G01 and of rupees 100 for post to H01 to J01 shall be attached as fee in favor of “To The Deputy Adminstrator National Council for Indian Education” payable at Delhi. so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows • If you have to use flash. have the sun behind you. NCIE Adminstrative Block-IV. at the time of the examination. ensure there’s no “red-eye” • If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. or place yourself in the shade. The candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof such as passport /PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter's Card/Unique Identification Card (AADHAR)/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in ORIGINAL as well as a self attested Photocopy thereof.which should be valid for 3 months. At the time of written examination/interview. Wing-‘B’. against a light-colored. • Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face • If the picture is taken on a sunny day. Jahangir Puri. • Caps. Delhi-110033 (i) INSTRUCTION FOR PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE: • Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture. • The signature will be used to put on the Attendance Sheet.Duly filled in application forms along with Demand/Bank Draft/Banker's Cheque should be sent through ordinary post to The Controller of Examination.
NOTE: The NCIE would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT. pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where (b) the examination is being conducted. (iii) misbehaving in the examination hall or taking away the question booklet (or any part thereof)/answer sheet from the examination hall . such a candidate may. as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured. either permanently or for a specified period. the NCIE reserves the right to cancel his/her candidature.(ii) impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person. (vi) Use of Mobile Phones. IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S). General Information: (i) While applying on-line for the post. (iv) resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. (c) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination. HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. (v) obtaining support for his/her candidature by any unfair means. be liable: a) to be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is a candidate. b)to be debarred. if it is found that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid. . calculator or any such devices: Candidates before entering examination premises are likely to be frisked to ensure compliance with followings (a) Mobile phones. On the basis of such an analysis. the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him / her are correct in all respects. (d) Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises. pagers. from any examination or recruitment conducted by the NCIE. in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution. HIS / HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
of Administrative block. there will be flexible working hours and working in shifts. 22. Delhi. INTERVIEW. Delhi-110009. Candidate’s admission to the test / interview is strictly provisional. 011-43801452. 24. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE NCIE IN THIS REGARD. which should conform to the minimum standards laid down. Jahangir Puri.15. DECISIONS OF THE NCIE IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY. Jahangir puri. NCIE.nice.in: Under FAQs section. 16. 18. OTHER TESTS.In case of any query. NCIE. NCIE does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of NCIE. OTHER INSTRUCTIONS: Application forms rejected if they will be are :(a) Incomplete (b) Without Demand/Bank Draft /banker’s cheque of `200/(c) Received in duplicate. FAQs (Frequently asked questions) at www. . applicants may dial Helpline No. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the NCIE. 19. by the Recruitment Cell. Answer will be provided to serve day-to-day general queries of candidates. 20.The candidate must be sure of his educational qualification and other things. 21. which should conform to the minimum standards laid down. SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. Depending upon requirement. The candidate must be sure of his educational qualification and other things. clarification regarding filling up of application forms. QUERIES AND CLARIFICATIONS . (d) Without self attested copy of certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/ (e) Without latest photograph (f) Application form not signed by the candidate (g) Any postal delay 23. Selected candidates will be governed by the terms and conditions of the NCIE in force in which he/she is appointed at the time of joining. CONDUCT OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION. 17.
Candidates are advised to keep with themselves photocopies of application form. admit card and admission card (at the time of written examination) for ready reference . on the application while making any correspondence with the NCIE Aministrative. NCIE Administrative Block . Delhi”. It should be addressed to: “ The Controller of Examination. 26.25. Jahangir Puri./Registration No.Candidate should mention his Roll No.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?