This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Ice-cream Industries occupies important place in India. It is one of the consumer goods industries in products is important popular diet. India is an agricultural based country because of the large number of cattle and large milk production most of the dairy and ice-cream industries has developed and India is well ranked in the world. Ice-cream industry has brought magnificent change in the rural economy. It provides employment to the marginal farmers. Today the competition in ice-cream like Amul, Kwality Walls, Vadilal, Havmor etc. as ice-cream has been a regular edible item the consumption of in more. In 1983 when Indian Government issued a control in which the certain price level was fixed. It has an important role in employment generation and reducing the migration of villagers the town and cities for dinehood. The Industry
Mass Market Havmor Amul Vadilal Dairy Den
Tiny Market Baskin Robbin’s Nivaa’s
INTRODUCTION TO FOODS PVT. LTD. Havmor Food Pvt. Ltd. is the industry where different flavours of icecream are prepared. Havmor Industries is the firm chiefly leading with processing of Ice-cream. But also makes other products. Havmor Industry procedures the different types of flavours of icecream for the people. By observing taste of people. Havmor Industries produce more of those flavours, which are in more demand in market. Havmor Industries is one of the famous Ice-cream producing companies in Gujarat. As today Ice-cream market has been more competitive due to many new entries in the fields but Havmor is still holding its position and command in the Ice-cream market. BACKGOUND AND HISTORY OF HAVOR ICE-CREAM Havmor ice-cream began its branded life in 1944 in Karachi in undivided India. But 1947 it was a popular local brand there. But in 1947, in the make of the partition, its founder Satish Chona had to join the exodus to India, with virtually no movable Assets. Searching for a new turf, he tired out Dehra Dun and Indore and finally settled down in Ahnmedabad. In India he had to again begin his work from the start. selling ice-cream at the Ahmedabad Railway Station. He started
The founder began the brand named Havmor, their slogan was “Achai, Sachai, Safai” Today, Havmor ice-cream is a delicious facet of Western India’s daily life, and part of its market move. It reaches hundreds of thousands of consumer through 8 main outlets and 3800 plus dealers. Pradeep Chona, Son of Satish Chona, today heads the Havmor conglomerate. He has continued his father is quality obsersion and stveak of innovationl.
Pradeep Chona set off a series of changes in Havmor – in technology, in quality and hygiene standards in management in HRD and in the overall corporate environment. This re-engineering was completed by capacity expansions and a flourry of promotional activities, to maintain the company’s market presence in act in competitive firms. GENERAL INFORMATION The firm of organization is Havmor Pvt. Ltd. Company. In this company there is 26 crores turnover. Pts sales are only in Gujarat. Out of all sales, 6% Sales are in only advertisement. The product is competition based. In sales promotion, Dhanteras Scheme is held every year. In company there is no canteen facility and during the work all workers are in their Uniform, Hand gloves and Masks : In company there are 150 employees in production unit. The main product of the Company are candies Organgebarm Big Dady, Colopop. (1) Nouelties. Like Kaju Draksh, Malai Kulfi, Role cut, Kesar, Raj bhog etc. of 100 ml. (2) Family Padas. Butter, Scoteos, Kaju Anjur, Swiss Culae, Vanilla etc. of 500 ml. (3) Department. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Engineering Department. Cold Storage Department. Stores Department. Account, Finance, Marketing Department. Head Office Department. like Zulubar,
CORPORATE INFORMATION (A) Brand Name : HAVMOR FOODS
(B) Types of the organization : Pvt. Limited Company. (C) Establishment Year (D) Office Address : 1944 : Havmor Foods Pvt. Ltd, Relief Road, Ahmedabad. : Havmor Foods Pvt. Ltd. Asarva Road, Naroda, Ahmedabad. : Panchavati Circles, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad. : V. Ravji’s Vijay Char Rasta, Navrangpur, Ahmedabad. : Vijay Char Rasta Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. : Amul, Vadilal, Dairy Den, Kwality Walls. : 350 : 8 : 25 : 1000 : Navrangpura, Satellite, Panchvati, Rielf Road.
(E) Factory Address
(F) Caters (G) Parlours
(H) Haavmor Enterprise
(I) Competitors (J) No. of Employees (K) No. of Restaurants (L) No. of Parlours (M) No. of Outlets (N) Outlet Centres
is as under. Ltd.PLANT LAYOUT AND LOCATION. The Location of Registered Office Nr. Havmor Foods Pvt. If the raw materials required for production is not supplied then it affects the industry negatively. flavours. Rupum Cinema Relief Road Ahmedabad – 380 001 Phone : 2535 7373/74 . There the location should be at such a place where raw materials and facilities like. Havmor’s Industries is a benefiting an exemplary industries in every respect. Havmors Industries has managed itself very well. Ltd. Its management is very good the plant is situated at a suitable place where the thing required for production and other works are easily available. Plant Location : The plant location of Havmour Foods Pvt. water electricity and other important infrastructure are easily available. Modern Industries Estate Naroda Road Ahmedabad – 380 025. and other things required for preparting the ice-cream are easy available. The raw materials.
Many processes are undertaken in creaming before milk and milk products reach the hands of the final consumer. These steps collectively are said as process.PRODUCTION PROCESS Introduction to Production Production is a process of conversion of raw materials into finished goods with the use of different resources. Ice-Cream Manufacturing Ice-Cream Filling Marketing Channel Cold Storage Transportation by A/C isolated Vehicles Distributors Dealers Customers . PROCESS OF MANUFACTURING ICE-CREAM The process of manufacturing ice-cream passed through various stages the following chart shows how ice-cream reaches us after manufacturing. And the production process is the combination of certain steps to obtain the final product.
. In this process milk.PRODUCTION CHART Production Chart Deputy Manager Assistant Manager Execitove Manager Supervisor Workers Production Process : Step – 1. Emulss are mixing one side the mixture of all the things is used to make ice-cream. Lamp. Milk. cream is mixed by angering plant help to give its property. (2) Pasteurizing : In the process of pasteurizing the ice-cream mix arranges in to heating machine pasteurizing process means to rise temperature for germ by pasteurizing heating process. Stablizer. milk power. (1) Bending : First of all for making ice-cream mix all the item Sugar. (3) Dyeing : After stabilizing and pasturing the ice-cream. sugar are heated between 65 to 68 C then the temperature is stabilized.
(2) 02-30 P. There are in all 350 members who are either divided fetch wise or production wise or category wise.m. It means the utilization not only of physical factors. The workers here are given good facilities. while the other one is in charge of cold storage.(4) Freezing : After the process of Dying ice-cream is preserved in the freezer for a minimum time of one hour. They are paid fair wages and bonus (20%) is also given every year. Timely incentives are given to motivate the workers.M. and the Supervisor at 11-30 a. while the workers come by 8-00 a. The workers of factory get holiday on Thursday and after every six months the holiday shifts to Sunday and so on. to 06-30 P.m.M. but what is still move important of people who are working on these factors. There is no holiday in the office.m. Bach shift is of 8 hours of these 2 shifts work on the mixing or manufacturing unit. The office staff comes at 9-00 a.M. to 02-30 P. There are 3 shifts for the workers in Havmor.M. (3) 10-30 P. It only remains closed on Sunday. . The cold storage shifts starts at 6-30 a. PERSONAL DEPARTMENT Personal Management is a vital part of the organization. to 10-30 P.M.m. The shifts are divided as follows: (1) 06-30 A.M. The work should be continuous. As Havmor is basically on icecream factory.
A part from these the workers are occasionally taken to picnic or movie shows. (3) Termination. (1) Resignation (2) Retirement – 58 to 60 years. They are paid well and on the other hand many other benefits are also given. The advertisement for recruitment are given in all news papers or by references the salary of a workers is decided by 3 ways by Government of by length of work or by performance. On special occasions all family are invited to the factory. The actual selection process starts with retention of the employees and then he is promoted and at last he is retired. This helps them in getting motivation. . The employers here are taken good care.EMPLOYEES BENEFITS AND FACILITIES. Some special programmes such as meeting at quality circles are also done to know the hidden qualities of the employees and they are motivated special skill identifications programmes are also held for this purpose and prizes are also given. Separation can be done in 3 ways.
Employee safety is taken at most cases. cap. There is a suggestions her in which the suggestions of the employees are taken into account. . a bicycle or other gifts such as 25% on Havmor products. masks and Gloves. The problems of employees are heard and steps or measures are taken at grass root level. The employees here are provided with uniform. Training is given to th3e lower or bottom level management while Development Programmes are meant for top level Management. Not only if the suggestions are worth while they are rewarded with prizes such as 1 tola Sona.TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT Different types of training and development schemes are taken for the executives of Havmor Food.
Havmor Food has established a new strategy. The goal of Havmor marketing is to create customer’s satisfaction profitable by building value – laden relationships with important customers etc. INTRODUCTION OF MARKETING: Havmor has keen successfully doing this marketing scenario for the last 56 years. . The marketing department cannot accomplish goals by itself it must team closely with other department in the organization. Though Havmor is not a large scale unit. business unit called micro marketing division in the rural markets of India. it has been successfully is leaving an impage or felling of satisfaction in consumer’s mind.SECTION – II : MARKETING. This is only because of their marketing skills.
Kamal Desai) Regional Manager Manager (Ahmdabad) Distributors Retailers Customers Regional Manager (Surat) Distributors Retailers Customers Regional (Rajkot) Distributors Retailers Customers . Also 7 executives Havmors parlours in Ahmedabad work directly under the regional Manager in charge the whole scene become understandable with the help of following diagrams. Kamal Desai handles the Marketing Department of the Company. Dhiren Desai basic ideas of packaging and designing comes from Mr.ORGANIZATION OF MARKETING DEPARTMENT. Kamal Desai under there are three regional affairs respectively in Ahmedabad. Chona and the rest marketing work is govern by Mr. He works directly under General Manager Mr. Rajkot and Surat which are not hot market of the company under the three regional affairs there crosses distribution 800 retailers under distribution work to make available ice-cream to the altimeter consumer. The Marketing Manager Mr. General Manager (Mr. Diren Desai) Marketing Manager (Mr.
DEAMND FARECASTING Fore casting demand is a very important task in marketing. The other techniques used by Havmor are expected growth input. The main sources of measuring the demand unit taken into account the past sales in the different reasons and measures demand. Different company has different techniques and so has Havmor. Demand Measure Past Sales Kind of Output’ Expected Growth Sales Production Production Inbuilt Exercise Marketing Chart Marketing Service Manager . Sales promotion. production and lost but not the least through in built exercise or in build data.
From the view point of companies marketing mix. (2) Concentrated Marketing. SACHCHI & SAFAI”. This is a position of the Havmor. Positioning : Positioning is the way product is define by the consumer on important attribution. It is a place a product occupies in a consumer’s mind relative to the cooperating products. It is for the entire segment. But we can say the company has concentrated and differentiated marketing strategies. . In Havmor. it has not defined any particular segments. Havmor has very extreme position in the market. works is must basis on “ACHCHAI.Office Manager Advertising Manager Sales Manager Physical Distribution Manager Targeting market is a set of buyers haring common need on characteristic that a company decided to serve the firm can adept one for the three market coverage through eyes. Hovmor gives 100% ice-cream to consumer. For this target the company has preparing all possible activities. those customer are satisfied the product which is made in Havmor Company gives product which made in vegetarian product. Because of it. The target of Haavmor is to cover all the market in India. The financial condition for this target is very good. So. (1) Undifferentiated Marketing. The company can always give a good & healthy product to the customer.
TARGETING & POSITIONIONG. Opinion. Targeting : Target Market Unaware Non-tried Aware Tried Navgation Opinion Natural Favourable. Rejected Repeated Repeated Legal to Other Brand Swisher Not yet Loyal Brand Light User Regular User Heavy User .
Credit Period . Product . The marketing mix consists of everything the firm can do to influence the demand for its product.Quality .Features . once and price and promotion.Advertise . The many possibilities can be collected into four groups of variables known as the “Fowo Ps” : Product.Channels .All ounces Place Promotion .Direct Marketing .Design . it is ready to being planning the details of the marketing mix.Sales . Marketing Mix.Location .Transportation .Coverage .Discount .Public relation .Packing Price .MAKRETING MIX Once the company has decided on its overall competitive marketing strategy. The marketing mix is on of the major concepts in modern marketing.Inversion . We define marketing mix as the set of contradictable tactical Marketing tools that the firm blends to produce the response it wants in the target marketing. price.Price list .Product variety .
19. Royal Gulab Vanila Stawberry Fresh Pineapple Tuti Prufi Chocolate Real Manago Chocolate Chips Fresh Strawberry Kaju Draksh Butter Scotch Bonanza Black Coffee Black Current Orange Tank Swiss Caoke Kesar Pista Kaju Anjir Lonavati Alaround Carnival Fresh Stawberry Almond Rajbhog Kesar Malti. 7. 5. 26. 2. Slice Ice-Cream 24. 8. 15. Raja Rani Cassata Cut Fifty Fifty Topo Cones Chock Vanilla . 16. 23. 29. 17. 20. 28. 11.PRODUCT PORTFOLIO 1. 22. 10. Three-in-one. 4. 18. 21. 27. 13. 12. 9. 6. 3. 25. 14.
52. Stawberry Chocolate Butterscotch Kesar Pista Candies 34. 44. 46. 37. 35. 53. 42. 33. 47. 50. 51. 38. 36. 45. 40. 41. ColaPop Double Hit Mini Chocolate Kaju Candy Rasberry Dolly Mango Dollley Chocolate Chopaty Kalfi Zulu Bar Nobilities 43. Sandwich Ice-cream Malai Kulfi Rolicut BPK Roll Cut Supper Sunder Choco Roll Ready Big Cups 49. 31. 48.30. 32. Vanilla Butter Scotch Bonanza Kaju Draksh Kesar Pista . 39.
services person. 200 ml. places. used or consumption that might satisfy a want or need uncludes Physical objects. 1 litre. In Havmor ice-cream milk Suagar Milk power and mandatory standard for fat the government in ice-cream constitute. Additional consumer service and benefits built around the care actual product is called augumented product. 4 litre packs which may be cardboard or transparent plastic bowls blow shape. The company produces perishable so augmentation is not needed. A product is anything that can be ordered to a market for affvition acquisition. organization ideas. In Havmor company ice-cream is packed in 50 ml.Product Planning. .
(4) Brand Name : The Brand name and place is very important role in the selling of product brand name ‘Havmor’ (5) Packing : Company is using variety of which are suitable for perishable product. (3) Design : The company product design is attract to the product which attract it and make competition with other companies product. (2) Features : In the product of the Havmor there are certain features to attract customer is good fest and better best quality product. Company packed the ice-cream such away the people are attract to buy it.PRODUCT DECISION Product planer need think about product the below levels. The packaging is important factor in the selling. . (1) Quantity : Havmour business philosophy is to provide good viability product on the customer at the favorable price company always keep in mind that company gives the quality product.
(3) And there all details of the product on the packing and its best on the packing and its best before date etc. however Havmors factors have made packaging an important tool. strawberry shape thirst in cup candies are sold using sticks. .PACKAGING & LEBELING. In recent lives. There factors include all acting attention describing the product making the sales. Traditionally packaging decisions were based primarily on cost and product favors. the primary function of the package was to contain and protect the product. The Havmor uses hard cardboard for family flocks. transparent plastics bowl for new flavored ice-cream 2000. Packaging means the activities of designing and producing the container or wrapper for a product. The advantages of Packing are as follows: (1) (2) By aluminum foil packaging the food item can remain fresh for a long time. Good packaging and good looking ones would able to sell more.
(4) Declining : Product sales decline here technological advances shifts in consumder tastes and increased competition may be the possible causes of decline in sales and profit. Amul. . Gocool etc.g. life cycle is and made available for purchase.g. (3) Maturity : In this stage scale is growth slows or houels of sales result in over capacity leading to greater competition and reducing prices. Vadilal.1 in Gujarat. E. Havmor. However is in this stage.g. E. increasing advertising and sales promotion. E. 1 in Gujarat. (1) Introduction : The firest stage of product. It wants to be No. Recently Vadilal is No. In this stage the profit are negative or less due to how sales and high distribution and promotion expenses. (2) Growth : In this stage product sales skirt climbing quickly.PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE Product life cycle means the cones that a product sales and profit turnover of life time each and every product sold in the cycle generally the produce life cycle has fine distinct stage.
(3) Concept Development and Testing : The idea that consumer will favour products that offers the most quality. product Modification and new branded through the firm’s own R & D efforts. (4) Marketing Strategy Development : . (2) Idea and Screening : Screening new product idea in order to spot good ideas and drop poor one as soon as possible. product improvements.NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT In this the development of orginal products. Testing new product concept with a group of target consumers to find out if the concept have strong consumer appeal. major sources of which are internal sources like company executive. performance. (1) Idea Generation : The systematic search of new product ides. features and that the organization should there for devote it’s energy for its improvements. company’s sales people’s brains of its scientific Engineers manufacturing people while external sources include customer competitors suppliers and others.
Developing the product concept into a physical product in order to assort that the product idea can be turner into a workable product. (5) Business Analysis : A review of the sales costs and profit projection for a product to find out whether their factors satisfy the company’s objectives. . Havmor is known that the product is must well designed and attractive for customer to change selling in market. (6) Product Development : A strategy for company growth by offering modified or new product to current market segments.Designing an initial strategy for a new product based on product concept.
RESTAURANT Havmor restaurants in Ahmedabad and Baroda are centrally located to provide easy access to all and offering ample parking place. In factor. if you are in good mood. Highway) Phone (079) 65216262 (079) 26871155 (3) Havmor Baroda Phone (0265) 2225555 (0265) 2225556 (0265) 2228550 (4) Havmor Bhopal Phone (02717) 645551 . The dining are speciaous comfortable and interestingly decorl.G. it is a plat to cheers up you spirits. The restaurants are located at : (1) Havmor Navrangpura Phone (079) 65216262 (079) 26871152 (2) Havmor (S. Hovmor restaurants are a great place to elaborate it and if you are in a sad mood.
G. Highway Phone (079) 65216262 (7) Havmor Vastrapur Phone (079) 65426969 .PARLOR (1) Havmor Baroda Phone (0265) 2225555 (0265) 22225556 (2) Havmor Panchwati Phone (079) 26403535 (3) Havmor Navrangpupra Phone (079) 2643355 (4) Havmor Satellite Phone (079) 26763232 (5) Havmor Vijay Char Rasta Phone (079) 26446565 (6) Havmor S.
Phone (079) 64501111 (9) Bhavmor Bhopal Phone (079) 645151 (10) Havmor Thaltej Phone (079) 64506464 (11) Havmor Municipal Market Phone (079) 65223366 (12) Havmor Relief Road Phone (079) 25357373 25357374 .(8) Havmor Gallops.
PRICING Price is the amount or services or the same of the valuer that consumers exchange for the benefitws of having or using the product or services. price is only one of the marketing mix tools that a company users to achieve its marketing objectives. Havmour Food Pvt. Ltd. The both cover all lots costs for producing. Have 2 factors affecting prices decision. (2) Havmor management must decide who within the organization should set prices. distributing and selling the products and delivers a far role of return for the efforts and risk. (A) Internal factors : (1) Marketing mix strategy : Havmor has made own marketing mix strategy. (2) Cost : Havmor has estimate the cost set the floor for the price that the company can change for its product. Beverages : Acrabed Water Ice-cream Vanila 15 15 .
PRICE LIST.Chocolate Chocolate Chips Fresh Strawberry Cookie Cream Hazenut Lonavati 27 30 30 30 35 35 Candies : Orange Bar Mini Chocobar Clasic Chocobar Zulubar Slice Ice-cream : Malai Kulfi Carsata Cut (B) External Factors : (1) Pure Competition : A market in which buyer and seller trade in a uniform commodity no single buyer or seller has much affect on the going market price. 20 27 5 6 10 15 . (2) Monopoly Competition : A market in which many buyer and sellers tracle over a range of pricing role than simple market prices.
Company Distribution . 1. In the world of marketing of Havmor they consider four factor very important. Company sales product to relief and retailer sales into customer. From the producer to the consumer is called chalet of distribution. While deciding channel of distribution. (1) Direct distribution (2) One level channel (3) Two level channels : : : Company sales it direct to consumer by its retail shop. Product characteristics Consumer or market factor Company factor Seasonal factor CHANNEL OF DISTRIBUTION Distribution channel is a set of independent organization involves in the process of making a product or service available for use for consumption or business. Whole sales and retailers are included.Havmor cone Chic Choc Butter scotch Novalties : Bounsaball Choco Sundae Sandwich Ice-ream Super Sundal Malai Kulfi THEORY : 12 15 15 12 16 20 22 25 After the production the next problem priced by producer is that of selling and distribution because production is made to established the need of consumers through which good flow. 2. 3. 4.
Refrigerated Vans.Distribution Restaurants & Paalove Consumers Dealers TRANSPORATION Transportation means delivering the final goods to the places where consumers are ready to buy them. Transportation is one of the efficient function of marketing. Cooling Vans. 1. Efficient transportation helps in reduction of cost of production and earning more profit and above of all consumer satisfaction. 2. Havmor Industries has separate vehicles for transportation of the products those vehicles are designed for taking separate food items. Refrigerator Vans are used to transport the product to different states or cities and Cooling Vans are for transportation locally. DISTRIBUTION CHART Producers Agents Whole sailors .
Major Media used by Havmor Print Media : 1. Magazines : . News paper : Gujarat Samachar Sandesh Times of India Indian Express Chitralekha Line Star Abhiyan Gruh Shobha 2. The company has sits main concentration on Gujarat. Havmor user medias of advertisement only for giving Advertisements within Gujarat. It can deliver the prospects that cannot be approached by salesman. The main objective behind in the commencement of such educative parlors are to provide convince to customers. ADVERTISEMENT. quickly and of a low cost per prospect.Retailers Consumers The location of the parlors must have enough to cover market. It can contact and influence numerous people simultaneously. Advantages of Advertising : (1) (2) (3) The offers planned or controlled message. Hence it is called more means of communication.
Other Medias : Stikers Posters Wall Paintings or Printings Tattoos Containees Banners Mobile Van with hoardings. . Trade Journals : News Week India Today Business Today. Out Door Advertisement : Hoardings Slogans Advertisement’s base on festivals or occasions.3.
(1) Advertisement : Advertising means any paid form of non-personal presentation or promotion of ideas goods or services by identified sponsors. (2) Sales Promotion (3) Public Relations. . (2) Sales Promotion : Sale promotion means short term incentives to encourage purchase or sales of product or services. Advertising can be defined as marks paid communication of goods. services or ideas by an identified sponsor.PROMOTION MIX In a promotion mix there parts are involved : (1) Advertisement.
Sales promotions consists of short-term incentives to encourage purchase of sales of a product service. point of purchase. price on packing (rebate) premiums. premiums. refund. premium etc. Trade Promotion tools includes contests. contests. advertising. games etc. Sales promotion includes a wide variety of promotion tools designed to stimulate earlier or strong market response. Sales promotion offers reasons to buy. rebels. specialties. Whereas advertising offers reasons to buy a product or services. to retailers and whole sellers. the sales promotion of a product of the company may require many steps as : Setting Sales promotion objectives. they are used to converts desire into wants. patronage rewards. Sales Promotion Tools : (1) Consumer Promotion tool. price offs. Business Promotion tools includes organizing conventions tade show etc. cash. includes samples. Setting sales promotion tools. displays discounts. (2) (3) Sales Promotion : Consumer Promotion Low Price Value Addition Dhamterash Scheme Monthly Basis . It includes consumer promotions such as samples coupons. free goods etc.
. They have many competitors in market. Now Havmor is making a good profit with its newly introduced ideas and varieties. Dairy Den etc.Children Day. Vadilal. The main competitors are Amul. at present Amul is best. So. the Havmor industry produce ice-cream in modern way. New Year (4) Public Relations : Public relations means building goods relations with the customers by giving goods offers and by organsing events and not by compromising on quality. The Anand is in above of all it has huge plants on different Havmors and many outlets through out the country. Christmas. Havmor has taken measures to increase the verities and the production scale also. aiming the best at the lower price possible COMPETITORS : Havmor is producing many products of their own facilities. Valentine Day. In the modern time the Havmor is also producing goods as best as its competitors.
Pradip Chona . It has the highest no.ACHIVEMENTS Havmor has got the certificate for highest sales during the year. of ice-cream flavors and got other certificate sin the production of other food item. Bill Clinton. TAJ BUSINESS HOTELS TAJ RESIDENCY UMMED AHMEDABAD. Havmor industry has been working for last 86 years. It has got an achievement from former president of America. Mr. To.
Havmor want to open more Restaurants in Ahmedabad & Baroda under the supervision of Mr. Nr. It also want to make separate team wing for restaurant. Pradip Chona. The good future plan is the sign at developed good company. Chona. Bill Clinton during his stayed at Taj Residency Ahmedabad. Ltd. We may not predict about the future event. Habmor it is advisable to make assumption about future events. Every business firm of organization should have plans about future activities.Director of Havbmor Food Pvt. Rupam Cinema Relief Road AHMEDABAD. . Dear Mr. FUTURE PLANS Future is uncertain. The range of ice-cream served by Havmor company were thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated by former president of America Mr.
CONCLUSION Havmor has 35% of the market of ice-cream at Gujarat in its hand. Our Industrial visit to Havmor was co-operating and friendly and the guide gave us all the information.Expansion in the percentage of shares in market up to 40% interned of 30% share along with the Society is the main future plan of Havmor. Havmor has earned its place. but in Gujarat. Havmor is improved a lot in the couple of years. In 2010 Havmor wants to start a new plant in Naroda. We want Havmor has been worked up to its real meaning of its name “HAVE – MORE” BIBLOGRAPHY . It gives more value to consumers than profit.
Broadcast : Marketing Management by Koller and Philip 13th Edition. Human Resource Management by Aswathappa 3rd Edition. Market segmentation – marketing management 8th edition by Kotter. 249-268. Page. google.economictimes. No. havmor. : WEBSITES : www.com www.com www.com .
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.