This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
TOPIC 4: PROPERTIES OF BRONZE AND COPPER
What have you learn from these activity? .
• We could recognize well the appearance of bronze and copper • We are able to differentiate the properties of bronze and copper • We can observe how the lecture manage the student to do their experiment • We also could observe and hold the materials • We are also could make discussion while doing the experiment .
Which part of the primary science curriculum teaches this particular topic? .
• This activity could be applying in year four student • It is included in the subtopic of investigating materials • By this way they could understand the properties of materials • The also could understand more about the topic and relate it to the next subtopic • They also could understand more about which thing that can be rusting or not .
Discuss how you can use this activity in your teaching and learning. .
• This activity could make the student to understand more in their learning • One of the interactive ways to attract the student to be active in the class • One ways to introduce some of the apparatus to the student that they never seen before • Relate their lesson after the experiment • Make them more interesting in learning • Make the student more active in the class • To introduce them to the real situation of copper and bronze .
What was the role of the teacher in this learning? .
• • • • • • Guide the student in the activity Show the right ways to handle the experiment Create two ways of teaching and learning Give a good or creative example to the student As a facilitator to the student People who are in charge if anything happen to the student • Show a right way in doing activity in order the student will make the observation .
• Manage the student • Show the student the right way to handle the apparatus • Ask the other student to help their friend • Show the student the alternative ways to handle the apparatus • Give the right advise to the passive student • Advise the student not to play around with the apparatus • Keep on watch of the student that handle the experiment .
Thank you .