This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
1. I have been reading many remedies suggested by eminent astrologers of the Group to ward off the bad effects of Sani Peyarchi. 2. The remedy mentioned below is suggested in Tattvaloka magazine published from
3. It is very simple and would help the devotees to pray in their house itself and help them to focus their mind at a particular time with undivided attention. 4. What impresses me most is that the righteous actions and righteous deeds are important to protect ourselves from the bad effects. 5. According to me, the family members and well wishers of the affected persons should remain united and offer solace and prayers all the time and should remain in constant remembrance of the Lord. 6. Their prayers and help
help the affected persons.
"The best way to please Sanisvara is through righteous thoughts and
As a religious ritual,
Sani Deepa prayer is effective remedy against Sani's bad effects for those whose Sani is weak in the horoscope and for those who have 7 1/2 years Sani.”
a mix of gingelly oil. . * Wear sacred ash * Clean a plank and or or any other religious mark. Time 6. hands kumkum and face. (Pooja offerings) * Light agarbhathi and perform camphor arthi. cotton wick the pour the oil mix.45 * Sit before * Meditate the 8. and ghee in equal proportions. * Light lamp with another lamp source. use cotton wick. Place the lamp on a plank.The Brahma Vaivarata Purana offers the remedy. on it.00 pm. flame and look at it intensely. coconut oil. draw a rangoli * Clean a mud lamp with wet cloth. pm to * Use a new lamp each Saturday. * Decorate * Put with sandal powder and and kumkum. * Bathe or wash your feet. * Distribute prasada to family members. for a and few minutes on your * Offer milk honey as Naivedyam. * Buy mud lamps for use one every week during the period Saturn is in Simha Rasi. Ishta Devata.
next Saturday two lamps of must be lit. Seshadri This important message from Mr. Beyond that.lamp glow till all the oil burns up. Let the lamps: The lamps may be discarded in a flowing river or the sea when 27 lamps are lit. three lamps must be lit the next the exemption is for two Saturdays. . V Seshadri has been converted in to a PDF file and is posted in the group by member kiritvvora. process will have to Regards V. If one is unable to light the lamp on a Saturday. use milk and honey on the flame. so that those who missed this message can retrieve it in future. started all over again. If it has to be put out for any reason. If it is not Saturday. The be Disposal possible on two Saturdays.
The application is towards Saturn's favour and power. Hand Nyasa Hail to the Slow Mover on the thumbs Hail to the Plodder on the index fingers Hail to the Low One on the middle fingers Hail to the Son of the Sun on the ring fingers Hail to the Dispeller of Anxiety on the little fingers Hail to the One with Stuck-Up Hair on front/back of hands Limb Nyasa To the Slow Mover in the heart Namah To the Plodder on the head Svaha To the Low One on the crest Vashat To the Son of the Sun on the armour Hum To the Dispeller of Anxiety in the three eyes Vaushat To the One with Stuck-Up Hair in the missile Phat The binding of the Directions is BhurBhuvah-Svar . and Mam the Kilaka. Saturn is the devata. Sham is the Bija. Gayatri is the Metre. Nam the Shakti.Thus is great mantra of Lord Shani Urumitra is the Seer of this great mantra of Saturn.
Salutations to Shanta. Salutations to Sanaiscara. the 9. 3. Salutations to Ghanabharanadharin. the beautiful One. Salutations to Suravandya.Shani ashtottara shatanamavali (The 108 names of Shani) Chanting names in Sanskrit. wanders in the world of Suras. 15. 5. with translation in English available on side for reference readily. Fulfiller of all desires. 14. the 3. 11. 7. the wears an iron ornament. 16. the Light of the sky. 8. the One anointed with camphor. 18. Salutations to Suralokaviharin. 6. 15. the slow moving One. Salutations to Saranya. is something I have found to be more effective. the One seated upon a comfortable seat. 11. the mild One. the Lord of all. worshipped by Suras. Salutations to Varenya. the One with a solid One who 12. 7. Salutations to Sarvesa. Salutations to Sarvabhıstapradayin. the One who moves slowly. the Protector. so I have provided. Salutations to Saumya. . 2. 17. Salutations to Sundara. 10. Salutations to Ghanarupa. 1. 13. 6. the One who is fit to be One who 4. the solid One. 10. 13. 4. 5. 2. Salutations to Ghanasaravilepa. 1. the peaceful One. 16. 12. form. the 17. Salutations to Manda. slow One. Salutations to Ghana. 8. the following for all. 9. Salutations to Khadyota. 18. Salutations to Sukhasanopavista. the most excellent One. 14. Salutations to Mandacesta.
29. 26. Salutations to Martyapavanapada. Salutations to Vairagyada. Salutations to Carasthirasvabhava. 37. 35. Salutations to Nilanjananibha. the . 22. the One with a body like a thunderbolt. the One whose nature is the place of separation. Salutations to Niscala. 23. 34. One who bears a quiver of a hundred arrows. the blue-colored One. 31. 32. the 20. the One (the worship at) whose feet purifies mortals. Salutations to Nitya. 21. 28. the great Lord. 34. One who has the form of the sacred precepts. 27. 28. the One adorned with a blue garment. 26. the One who is to be known. 21. the One who injures. 27. 30. the steady One. 33. 32. Salutations to Chhayaputra. Salutations to Nilavarna. 30. Salutations to Vedya. the eternal One. 22. One with glorious qualities. Salutations to Bhedaspadasvabhava. 31. 25. 33. Salutations to Mahaniyagunatman. the One with the appearance of blue ointment. Salutations to Vajradeha. 20. Salutations to Sarva. 37. 25. the Bestower of nonattachment. 23. 24. the Ground that supports obstacles 35. 36. 29. Salutations to Nilambaravibhusa. the 19. 24. the the steady One. Salutations to Virodhadharabhumi. Son of Chhaya. the One whose nature is to move steadily. Salutations to Acancala. 36. Salutations to Mahesa.19. Salutations to Satatuniradharin. Salutations to Vidhirupa.
49. 54. the One who is free the Lord of 39. Salutations to Avidyamulanasa. the One associated with the range of the senses (the field of action). manifold scriptures. 38. 42. Salutations to Vishnubhakta. Salutations to Vidyavidyasvarupin. 41. 45. Salutations to Vividhagamavedin. 54. the Devotee of Vishnu. 48. the One who is despised. Salutations to Vitarogabhaya. the appearance. 53.38. 40. 43. successive misfortune. 46. 51. 39. Salutations to Gunadhya. the One with the body One with an unusual of a tortoise. 52. 55. Salutations to Kurmanga. Salutations to Grdhravaha. Salutations to Visvavandya. of disease and fear. 43. Salutations to Apaduddhartr. Salutations to Kutsita. 40. 51. the One whose mount is a vulture. Salutations to Gocara. the Remover of misfortune. Salutations to Vasin. 50. the Cause of long life. Salutations to Ayusyakarana. 47. 50. the Destroyer of the root of ignorance. Salutations to Vipatparamparesa. Salutations to Gudha. 45. Salutations to Vira. the One who is fit to be worshipped by all. 46. the hidden One. 41. Salutations to Kurupin. the Knower of 55. . 42. 52. 44. 44. the One abounding in good qualities. 48. 53. 49. the One whose nature is both knowledge and ignorance. 47. the Hero. the self-controlled One.
57. 68. One whose hands grant boons and remove fear. Salutations to Kastaughanasakartr. Salutations to Dhanurmandalasamstha. Salutations to Vajramkusadhara. One 75. the 65. Salutations to Bhanu. the 76. Salutations to Mitabhasin. praised. 76. One with measured the Destroyer 62. Sun). of an abundance of troubles. Salutations to Garistha. 59. 68. the most venerable One. 73. 60. 70. 58. who stays in the circle of the bow. Salutations to Bhaktivasya. Salutations to Vamana. 57. the One who is fit to be worshipped. Salutations to Pavana. 58. 71. Salutations to Bhavya. the 66. 64. the One who is fit to be praised with sacred rites. the One with manifold eyes. 71. 74. 61. holds a thunderbolt-goad. the bright One. Salutations to Stotragamya. 64. the Son of Bhanu (the 73. . the auspicious One. the Purifier. One who 60. 70. 67. 65. 75. the One who is accessible through hymns of praise.56. the One who is fit to 69. the most excellent One. Salutations to Pustida. 56. 63. Salutations to Stutya. Salutations to Srestha. speech. the 61. 76. 69. Salutations to Virupaksa. elder sister of Laksmi). the One who is subdued by devotion. Salutations to Bhanuputra. Salutations to Jyesthapatnisameta. the Bestower of prosperity. 62. the One whose wife is Jyestha (the Devi of misfortune. 72. 59. Salutations to Varistha. the Dwarf. 66. 67. Salutations to Varadabhayahasta. Salutations to Vandya. Salutations to Vidhistutya. 72. 74. the most excellent One. 63.
the 96. 97. Salutations to Aryaganastutya. Salutations to Nirguna. the Bestower of the fruit of discrimination. Salutations to PasunamPati (Pasupati). 87. . Salutations to Gunatman. 88. 87. worshipped. 82. Salutations to Nilacchatra. 88. through the sky. the blamable One. the One who wears a dense blue garment. 95. the stern-minded One. 82. 86. 90. 85. the One who is fit to be worshipped by all living beings. 89. the Lord of living beings who have accomplished self-control. 77. 78. 90. 95. 94. the One who is fit to praised by a multitude of Aryas. 93. the eternal One. 85. 91. Salutations to Vandaniya. 94. 78. attributes. Salutations to Kathinyamanasa. 93. Salutations to Khagesa. 89. 80. 92. 81. the resolute One. Lord of 84. Salutations to Visesaphaladayin. 97. 93. Salutations to Asesajanavandya. Salutations to Nitya. the One with a blue umbrella. the 84. Salutations to Tanuprakasadeha. the One whose body has a thin appearance. Salutations to Tamasa. Salutations to Ghananilambara. One who is fit to be 96. the Bestower of wealth. animals. the One who moves the Lord of planets. 86. Salutations to Nindya. 83. the One who is free from disease. 79. 79. the One associated with tamoguna. Salutations to Niramaya. the One without the One with attributes. Salutations to Dhanusmat. the Archer. 91. 81. 83. Salutations to Vasikrtajanesa. Salutations to Khecara. Salutations to Dhanada. Salutations to Dhira. 80.77.
102. the One whose devotees are supported. 100. the One who acts the Maker of 103. 101. Salutations to Dinartiharana. the Bestower of the fruits that are desired in the minds of a multitude of devotees. 100. 107. the Remover of the greatest fear. the Remover of the suffering of those in distress. cruelly. Salutations to Divyadeha. the Cause of hostility of wife and son. 102. Salutations to Kamakrodhakara. desire and anger. Salutations to Dainyanasakara. Salutations to Krura. End of The 108 Names of Sani . 99. the cruel One. Salutations to Kalatraputrasatrutvakarana. 99. 108. Salutations to Parabhıtihara. 104. 101. 105.98. 105. 106. 98. the One who is a member of the Arya people. Salutations to Paripositabhakta. the One with a celestial body. Salutations to Kruracesta. 103. the Destroyer of affliction. Salutations to Aryajanaganya. 108. Salutations to Bhaktasamghamanobhistaphalada. 107. 104. 106.
black-gram. molasses. celestial masters of various wisdomteachings and even celestial snakes succumb to sufferings. flies and humming bees (irrespective of their status). and by chanting mantras on his own day (Saturday). * Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. citadels. war-camps.Dasaratha Shani Stotra * Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana (Saturn). iron. paddy. blue cloth etc. whose unfavourable position brings about suffering to countries. by whose unfavorable position. huge animals. gods. rice pudding. who when regularly remembered as (ten names listed in the first and second line of this verse) steals away the suffering (misfortune of the devotee). houses and cities. whose unfavorable position brings agony to laymen. * Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. insects. forest creatures. celestial musicians. * Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. celestial beings. *Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. forests.. common animals. who manifests in subtle form before the yogis who meditate on him at any holy bank of prayag (confluence) of two rivers. * Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. Yamuna and Saraswati. demons. . who is appeased by giving in charity things like sesame. or in a cave. emperors.
such a devotee is dear to Lord Shani. * One whoever recites this Ashtaka stotra in the company of his family. (though) when He leaves the house. wealth and prosperity. who bestows happiness to a person when He enters His own house (constellation). who is the creator of three worlds. does not return for a long time. as well as the embodiment of the three-fold Vedas. who is Hari the protector and Pinakin (Siva. * Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. and delivers them moksha in the end. * Recitation of above ten names relieves a devotee from sufferings of Seven and half years of saturnian influence (Sade Sati) and other evil influences. pet/domestic animals. he blesses them with health. and friends. Yajus and Saman. the destroyer. all in one.* Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. * The End of Shri Dasaratha Shani Stotra . Rig. who is the selfmanifested being. bearer of the three pointed spear or pinaka).
Shani Vajra Panjara Kavacha stotram (The Thunderbolt -Shield Protection Song for Saturn) * Wearing blue clothes. * Let the son of the Sun who has four arms always be pleased with me. . seated on the Kiriti vulture. * Let the scion of the glorious sun protect my nose. Let revered Saturn who is the beloved of the Sun protect my forehead. * Om. with a blue body. * so being pleased he might grant me boons. * Let he who was born from Chhaya. * This armor which is worn by Gods is called “the Thunderbolt Shield”. let the younger brother of Yama protect my ears. * he carries a bow and causes one to tremble with fear. * It makes Saturn happy. who is a scion of the Sun is the best of all armors. Brahma said: * Listen of rishis to this great [hymn] which takes away all the misery caused by the planet Saturn. let the one whose arms are great protect my arms. * Let Shani protect my shoulders. let the one dark in color protect my belly. * Let he who has a soft agreeable voice protect my voice. let the one who gives shining auspiciousness protect my hands. so that he gives all good fortune. * This armour of King Saturn. protect my eyes. * Let Yama’s brother protect my chest. the shadow. let the one who belongs to the lineage of the brilliant illuminator protect my face.
* one should daily recite this. the 12th house. * Let the beloved of the Sun guard all my limbs and organs. let the one who moves slowly protect my hips. the 1st house and 2nd house [of the moon]. * Thus this divine armor of the gods which was composed in ancient days always destroys all the faults which come from Saturn sitting in the 1st house. let Pippala protect all my limbs. no misery will arise for this person. the 2nd house or the 8th house [in the natal chart]. * or when Saturn is in the 7th Nakshatra.* Let the lord of the planets protect my navel. * Thus. Saturn is nevertheless always very pleased with the person who recites this. * Let the one who causes things to end protect my thighs. no misfortune arises for him or her. * Let the one who moves very slowly protect my feet. * The End of Shani Vajra Panjara Kavacha stotram . * The Lord destroys all the faults and troubles arising from having Saturn sitting in the moon’s sign or in the rising sign. whoever recites this divine armor of the son of the Sun. the 12th house and the 8th house in one’s chart. let the lord of death protect my two knees. the 1st house. * And when Saturn transits the 8th house. * The one born from the Sun (Saturn) becomes pleased. * Whether Saturn is placed in the 12th house.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?