This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
1. I have been reading many remedies suggested by eminent astrologers of the Group to ward off the bad effects of Sani Peyarchi. 2. The remedy mentioned below is suggested in Tattvaloka magazine published from
3. It is very simple and would help the devotees to pray in their house itself and help them to focus their mind at a particular time with undivided attention. 4. What impresses me most is that the righteous actions and righteous deeds are important to protect ourselves from the bad effects. 5. According to me, the family members and well wishers of the affected persons should remain united and offer solace and prayers all the time and should remain in constant remembrance of the Lord. 6. Their prayers and help
help the affected persons.
"The best way to please Sanisvara is through righteous thoughts and
As a religious ritual,
Sani Deepa prayer is effective remedy against Sani's bad effects for those whose Sani is weak in the horoscope and for those who have 7 1/2 years Sani.”
* Buy mud lamps for use one every week during the period Saturn is in Simha Rasi. * Light lamp with another lamp source. cotton wick the pour the oil mix. * Bathe or wash your feet. * Decorate * Put with sandal powder and and kumkum. a mix of gingelly oil.00 pm. * Wear sacred ash * Clean a plank and or or any other religious mark.The Brahma Vaivarata Purana offers the remedy. coconut oil. draw a rangoli * Clean a mud lamp with wet cloth. (Pooja offerings) * Light agarbhathi and perform camphor arthi. Place the lamp on a plank. . and ghee in equal proportions. pm to * Use a new lamp each Saturday. Ishta Devata. on it. for a and few minutes on your * Offer milk honey as Naivedyam. use cotton wick.45 * Sit before * Meditate the 8. flame and look at it intensely. * Distribute prasada to family members. hands kumkum and face. Time 6.
process will have to Regards V. If it is not Saturday. Let the lamps: The lamps may be discarded in a flowing river or the sea when 27 lamps are lit. use milk and honey on the flame. V Seshadri has been converted in to a PDF file and is posted in the group by member kiritvvora. so that those who missed this message can retrieve it in future.lamp glow till all the oil burns up. next Saturday two lamps of must be lit. three lamps must be lit the next the exemption is for two Saturdays. Seshadri This important message from Mr. . started all over again. The be Disposal possible on two Saturdays. Beyond that. If one is unable to light the lamp on a Saturday. If it has to be put out for any reason.
Hand Nyasa Hail to the Slow Mover on the thumbs Hail to the Plodder on the index fingers Hail to the Low One on the middle fingers Hail to the Son of the Sun on the ring fingers Hail to the Dispeller of Anxiety on the little fingers Hail to the One with Stuck-Up Hair on front/back of hands Limb Nyasa To the Slow Mover in the heart Namah To the Plodder on the head Svaha To the Low One on the crest Vashat To the Son of the Sun on the armour Hum To the Dispeller of Anxiety in the three eyes Vaushat To the One with Stuck-Up Hair in the missile Phat The binding of the Directions is BhurBhuvah-Svar . and Mam the Kilaka. Saturn is the devata. Sham is the Bija.Thus is great mantra of Lord Shani Urumitra is the Seer of this great mantra of Saturn. The application is towards Saturn's favour and power. Nam the Shakti. Gayatri is the Metre.
Salutations to Sundara. Salutations to Sarvesa. 11. 6. the 3. the mild One. the One who is fit to be One who 4. worshipped by Suras. the Light of the sky. 8. 1. Salutations to Ghanabharanadharin. the Lord of all. the slow moving One. Salutations to Ghana. 7. the 9. 6. the Protector. 3. 14. Salutations to Suralokaviharin. Fulfiller of all desires. Salutations to Saumya. 10. the 17. 14. the wears an iron ornament. Salutations to Saranya. the One who moves slowly. Salutations to Sanaiscara. Salutations to Khadyota. the One anointed with camphor. 17. Salutations to Shanta. Salutations to Mandacesta. 5. wanders in the world of Suras. 4. 7. 16. Salutations to Ghanarupa. Salutations to Sarvabhıstapradayin. 12. 1. the beautiful One. 13. the peaceful One. Salutations to Manda. 18. slow One. so I have provided. Salutations to Varenya. the following for all. Salutations to Sukhasanopavista. 18. Salutations to Ghanasaravilepa.Shani ashtottara shatanamavali (The 108 names of Shani) Chanting names in Sanskrit. form. 2. Salutations to Suravandya. 2. the One with a solid One who 12. with translation in English available on side for reference readily. the solid One. 15. is something I have found to be more effective. 11. . the most excellent One. 15. 8. 16. 13. 5. 9. 10. the One seated upon a comfortable seat.
28. 31. 32. 32. Salutations to Vairagyada. Salutations to Mahesa. One with glorious qualities. 30. One who has the form of the sacred precepts. Salutations to Mahaniyagunatman. One who bears a quiver of a hundred arrows. the Ground that supports obstacles 35. Son of Chhaya. the One who injures. Salutations to Niscala. 26. 37. 36. the One with a body like a thunderbolt. 25. Salutations to Vedya. Salutations to Chhayaputra. 22. 34. 27. 33.19. Salutations to Nilavarna. Salutations to Nilambaravibhusa. Salutations to Nilanjananibha. the 19. 22. the One (the worship at) whose feet purifies mortals. the One whose nature is to move steadily. 20. 26. 35. 27. Salutations to Virodhadharabhumi. Salutations to Satatuniradharin. 23. the great Lord. Salutations to Nitya. 31. 21. Salutations to Acancala. the One who is to be known. 33. 28. 29. Salutations to Bhedaspadasvabhava. 21. Salutations to Martyapavanapada. Salutations to Sarva. the . 23. the the steady One. the 20. Salutations to Vidhirupa. the blue-colored One. 34. 24. the steady One. 37. the One whose nature is the place of separation. the One with the appearance of blue ointment. 24. 30. the eternal One. 36. Salutations to Vajradeha. Salutations to Carasthirasvabhava. 29. the Bestower of nonattachment. 25. the One adorned with a blue garment.
Salutations to Vasin. 40. the One associated with the range of the senses (the field of action). the Devotee of Vishnu. 48. the One whose nature is both knowledge and ignorance. 45. 52. the Destroyer of the root of ignorance. the Hero. successive misfortune. Salutations to Vividhagamavedin. 42. Salutations to Avidyamulanasa. 48. Salutations to Apaduddhartr. the Remover of misfortune. the Cause of long life. the One abounding in good qualities. 49. 43.38. 54. 46. 47. the One who is fit to be worshipped by all. Salutations to Grdhravaha. 53. the One with the body One with an unusual of a tortoise. 50. Salutations to Vidyavidyasvarupin. Salutations to Vitarogabhaya. 51. the appearance. 38. 44. 44. 50. Salutations to Ayusyakarana. 51. Salutations to Kutsita. the Knower of 55. Salutations to Kurmanga. 40. manifold scriptures. 53. 47. 46. Salutations to Gocara. 52. 41. Salutations to Gudha. of disease and fear. . 54. 43. the hidden One. 39. the One who is despised. 42. Salutations to Kurupin. the One who is free the Lord of 39. 41. Salutations to Vira. Salutations to Visvavandya. Salutations to Gunadhya. 49. Salutations to Vipatparamparesa. the One whose mount is a vulture. Salutations to Vishnubhakta. 55. the self-controlled One. 45.
56. 62. Salutations to Mitabhasin. the auspicious One. Salutations to Bhaktivasya. the Son of Bhanu (the 73. Salutations to Vamana. 71. 70. 59. 66. Salutations to Garistha. 68. the 76. the 66. the most excellent One. the bright One. 75. 72. Salutations to Virupaksa. Salutations to Dhanurmandalasamstha. 58. 64. the Purifier. 76. 57. 72. Sun). holds a thunderbolt-goad. 67. Salutations to Varadabhayahasta. the One with manifold eyes. the most excellent One. 67. the One who is subdued by devotion. Salutations to Pustida. the 61. 59. 68. who stays in the circle of the bow. One who 60. Salutations to Stutya. the One who is fit to 69. One whose hands grant boons and remove fear. the One who is fit to be praised with sacred rites. Salutations to Vajramkusadhara. 70. 58. Salutations to Bhanuputra. 60. Salutations to Stotragamya. 71. the most venerable One. Salutations to Vandya. praised. One with measured the Destroyer 62. of an abundance of troubles. the Bestower of prosperity. the Dwarf. 56. the 65. Salutations to Varistha. Salutations to Srestha. 57. the One who is accessible through hymns of praise. 63. speech. 74. elder sister of Laksmi). 76. One 75. Salutations to Kastaughanasakartr. Salutations to Bhanu. Salutations to Bhavya. Salutations to Jyesthapatnisameta. Salutations to Vidhistutya. 69. 65. 64. 63. Salutations to Pavana. 61. 73. the One who is fit to be worshipped. the One whose wife is Jyestha (the Devi of misfortune. 74. .
the stern-minded One. Salutations to Dhanusmat. 89. 83. 93. 97. the blamable One. Salutations to Aryaganastutya. 94. animals. Salutations to Khagesa. the resolute One. Salutations to Nitya. the One who is free from disease. Salutations to PasunamPati (Pasupati). the One who is fit to praised by a multitude of Aryas. 94. Salutations to Nilacchatra. 88. 87. worshipped. through the sky. 78. 90. 89. Salutations to Asesajanavandya. 91. Salutations to Vandaniya. 82. the One who wears a dense blue garment. 92. Salutations to Vasikrtajanesa. 91. 86. Lord of 84. the Archer. Salutations to Nindya. the One who moves the Lord of planets. 83. 97. the Bestower of the fruit of discrimination. Salutations to Nirguna. Salutations to Tamasa. the One with a blue umbrella. the 84. the Lord of living beings who have accomplished self-control. the One whose body has a thin appearance. 93. 90. 93. the eternal One. 95. 86. the Bestower of wealth. 82. Salutations to Khecara. Salutations to Niramaya. 85. 87. 85. 79. One who is fit to be 96. . Salutations to Dhira. attributes. 80. Salutations to Kathinyamanasa. the 96. 80. 79. 77.77. Salutations to Tanuprakasadeha. Salutations to Gunatman. 95. 81. the One without the One with attributes. Salutations to Dhanada. Salutations to Ghananilambara. the One associated with tamoguna. 81. Salutations to Visesaphaladayin. the One who is fit to be worshipped by all living beings. 88. 78.
cruelly. 104. 106. 100. 102. Salutations to Kamakrodhakara. 100. the Remover of the suffering of those in distress. Salutations to Bhaktasamghamanobhistaphalada. the One who is a member of the Arya people. the Bestower of the fruits that are desired in the minds of a multitude of devotees. 99. the Cause of hostility of wife and son. Salutations to Dinartiharana. Salutations to Krura. 101. 105. 107. the One with a celestial body. Salutations to Paripositabhakta. the cruel One. 98. 105. 103. 102. 106. the Remover of the greatest fear. Salutations to Divyadeha. the One who acts the Maker of 103.98. Salutations to Aryajanaganya. the One whose devotees are supported. Salutations to Parabhıtihara. desire and anger. 108. 104. 108. Salutations to Kalatraputrasatrutvakarana. 107. 99. Salutations to Dainyanasakara. End of The 108 Names of Sani . the Destroyer of affliction. 101. Salutations to Kruracesta.
*Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. demons. emperors. flies and humming bees (irrespective of their status). * Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana.Dasaratha Shani Stotra * Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana (Saturn). gods. whose unfavorable position brings agony to laymen. . paddy. blue cloth etc. citadels. molasses. who manifests in subtle form before the yogis who meditate on him at any holy bank of prayag (confluence) of two rivers. iron. celestial masters of various wisdomteachings and even celestial snakes succumb to sufferings. Yamuna and Saraswati. * Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. and by chanting mantras on his own day (Saturday). insects. who when regularly remembered as (ten names listed in the first and second line of this verse) steals away the suffering (misfortune of the devotee). who is appeased by giving in charity things like sesame. whose unfavourable position brings about suffering to countries. * Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. forest creatures. * Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. houses and cities. celestial beings. forests. celestial musicians.. huge animals. war-camps. by whose unfavorable position. common animals. or in a cave. rice pudding. black-gram.
* One whoever recites this Ashtaka stotra in the company of his family. * Recitation of above ten names relieves a devotee from sufferings of Seven and half years of saturnian influence (Sade Sati) and other evil influences. who is Hari the protector and Pinakin (Siva. as well as the embodiment of the three-fold Vedas. Rig. pet/domestic animals. does not return for a long time. who bestows happiness to a person when He enters His own house (constellation). and delivers them moksha in the end. Yajus and Saman. all in one. who is the creator of three worlds. who is the selfmanifested being.* Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. (though) when He leaves the house. he blesses them with health. bearer of the three pointed spear or pinaka). and friends. wealth and prosperity. * The End of Shri Dasaratha Shani Stotra . the destroyer. * Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana. such a devotee is dear to Lord Shani.
Shani Vajra Panjara Kavacha stotram (The Thunderbolt -Shield Protection Song for Saturn) * Wearing blue clothes. the shadow. * he carries a bow and causes one to tremble with fear. with a blue body. * so being pleased he might grant me boons. let the one whose arms are great protect my arms. Let revered Saturn who is the beloved of the Sun protect my forehead. let the younger brother of Yama protect my ears. seated on the Kiriti vulture. Brahma said: * Listen of rishis to this great [hymn] which takes away all the misery caused by the planet Saturn. protect my eyes. * This armour of King Saturn. * Let the scion of the glorious sun protect my nose. who is a scion of the Sun is the best of all armors. * Let he who has a soft agreeable voice protect my voice. . * Om. * Let the son of the Sun who has four arms always be pleased with me. let the one who gives shining auspiciousness protect my hands. * Let Yama’s brother protect my chest. * This armor which is worn by Gods is called “the Thunderbolt Shield”. * It makes Saturn happy. * Let he who was born from Chhaya. let the one who belongs to the lineage of the brilliant illuminator protect my face. so that he gives all good fortune. let the one dark in color protect my belly. * Let Shani protect my shoulders.
* Thus. whoever recites this divine armor of the son of the Sun. * or when Saturn is in the 7th Nakshatra. no misfortune arises for him or her. the 2nd house or the 8th house [in the natal chart]. * Thus this divine armor of the gods which was composed in ancient days always destroys all the faults which come from Saturn sitting in the 1st house. the 1st house and 2nd house [of the moon]. * Let the one who causes things to end protect my thighs. * Whether Saturn is placed in the 12th house. Saturn is nevertheless always very pleased with the person who recites this. the 12th house. let the lord of death protect my two knees. * The one born from the Sun (Saturn) becomes pleased. the 1st house. the 12th house and the 8th house in one’s chart. * And when Saturn transits the 8th house. * The Lord destroys all the faults and troubles arising from having Saturn sitting in the moon’s sign or in the rising sign. * Let the one who moves very slowly protect my feet. let the one who moves slowly protect my hips. * one should daily recite this. no misery will arise for this person.* Let the lord of the planets protect my navel. let Pippala protect all my limbs. * Let the beloved of the Sun guard all my limbs and organs. * The End of Shani Vajra Panjara Kavacha stotram .
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?