You are on page 1of 4

###### Log Begin ######

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Mu online 1.04x (Kor) executed. (1.4.24.0)
2009/02/21 11:42
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
<System information>
OS : Windows XP Build 2600 (Service Pack 2)
CPU : GenuineIntel - Pentium Pro 2394Mhz
RAM : 1016MB
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Direct-X : Direct-X 9.0
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> To read config.ini.
> gg init success.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> Enum display settings.
> Change display setting 800x600.
> Screen size = 800 x 600.
> Start window success.
> OpenGL init success.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
<OpenGL information>
Vendor : Intel
Render : Intel 945G
OpenGL version : 1.4.0 - Build 7.14.10.4926
Max Texture size : 2048 x 2048
Max Viewport size : 2048 x 2048
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
<Sound card information>
Sound Card : IDT Audio1
Sound Card Driver : sthda.sys (5.10.5902.0)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> gg connect Window Handle.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
<IME information>
Keyboard type : 0000040A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> Loading ok.
�ε����� ��/�ϰų� Delete���� ����Ͽ�=Data\World78\leaf01.tga(0x00000165)-
>Data\World78\leaf01.jpg
[Connect to Server] ip address = 200.62.166.194, port = 44405
> Login Scene init success.
Send Request Server List.
Success Receive Server List.
> Server group selected - 23
Success Receive Server List.
> Server group selected - 23
> Server group selected - 23
Success Receive Server List.
> Server group selected - 23
> Server group selected - 23
> Server group selected - 23
Success Receive Server List.
> Server group selected - 23
> Server group selected - 23
Success Receive Server List.
> Server group selected - 23
Success Receive Server List.
Success Receive Server List.
Success Receive Server List.
Success Receive Server List.
Success Receive Server List.
> Server selected - Mu Magdalena-3 : 23-2
[ReceiveServerConnect][Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]
[Connect to Server] ip address = 200.62.215.198, port = 55904
> Login Request.
> Try to Login "drogas"
> Request Character list
�ε����� ��/�ϰų� Delete���� ����Ͽ�=Data\World78\leaf01.jpg(0x00000165)-
>Data\World79\leaf01.tga
�ε����� ��/�ϰų� Delete���� ����Ͽ�=Data\World79\leaf01.tga(0x00000165)-
>Data\World79\leaf01.jpg
�ε����� ��/�ϰų� Delete���� ����Ͽ�=Data\World78\leaf02.jpg(0x00000166)-
>Data\World79\leaf02.jpg
> Character scene init success.
> Character selected <2> "CHEVROLET"
> Main Scene init success. 2009/02/21 11:42
�ε����� ��/�ϰų� Delete���� ����Ͽ�=Data\World79\leaf01.jpg(0x00000165)-
>Data\World4\leaf01.tga
�ε����� ��/�ϰų� Delete���� ����Ͽ�=Data\World4\leaf01.tga(0x00000165)-
>Data\World4\leaf01.jpg
�ε����� ��/�ϰų� Delete���� ����Ͽ�=Data\World79\leaf02.jpg(0x00000166)-
>Data\World4\leaf02.jpg
[ResourceGuard] Error: cannot find the RG data.
�ε����� ��/�ϰų� Delete���� ����Ͽ�=Data\World7\leaf01.tga(0x00000165)-
>Data\World7\leaf01.jpg
�ε����� ��/�ϰų� Delete���� ����Ͽ�=Data\Interface\noria.tga(0x000004E3)-
>Data\Interface\stadium.tga
> Menu - Exit game. 2009/02/21 11:46
������� b��~��.
[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]
> Connection closed. 2009/02/21 11:46
[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]
Destroy
###### Log Begin ######
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Mu online 1.04x (Kor) executed. (1.4.24.0)
2009/02/24 18:06
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
<System information>
OS : Windows XP Build 2600 (Service Pack 2)
CPU : GenuineIntel - Pentium Pro 2394Mhz
RAM : 1016MB
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Direct-X : Direct-X 9.0
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> To read config.ini.
> gg init success.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> Enum display settings.
> Change display setting 800x600.
> Screen size = 800 x 600.
> Start window success.
> OpenGL init success.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
<OpenGL information>
Vendor : Intel
Render : Intel 945G
OpenGL version : 1.4.0 - Build 7.14.10.4926
Max Texture size : 2048 x 2048
Max Viewport size : 2048 x 2048
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
<Sound card information>
Sound Card : IDT Audio1
Sound Card Driver : sthda.sys (5.10.5902.0)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> gg connect Window Handle.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
<IME information>
Keyboard type : 0000040A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> Loading ok.
�ε����� ��/�ϰų� Delete���� ����Ͽ�=Data\World78\leaf01.tga(0x00000165)-
>Data\World78\leaf01.jpg
[Connect to Server] ip address = 200.62.166.194, port = 44405

###### Log Begin ######


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Mu online 1.04x (Kor) executed. (1.4.24.0)
2009/02/24 20:06
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
<System information>
OS : Windows XP Build 2600 (Service Pack 2)
CPU : GenuineIntel - Pentium Pro 2394Mhz
RAM : 1016MB
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Direct-X : Direct-X 9.0
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> To read config.ini.
> gg init success.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> Enum display settings.
> Change display setting 800x600.
> Screen size = 800 x 600.
> Start window success.
> OpenGL init success.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
<OpenGL information>
Vendor : Intel
Render : Intel 945G
OpenGL version : 1.4.0 - Build 7.14.10.4926
Max Texture size : 2048 x 2048
Max Viewport size : 2048 x 2048
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
<Sound card information>
Sound Card : IDT Audio1
Sound Card Driver : sthda.sys (5.10.5902.0)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> gg connect Window Handle.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
<IME information>
Keyboard type : 0000040A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> Loading ok.
�ε����� ��/�ϰų� Delete���� ����Ͽ�=Data\World78\leaf01.tga(0x00000165)-
>Data\World78\leaf01.jpg
[Connect to Server] ip address = 200.62.166.194, port = 44405
Failed to connect. 2009/02/24 20:06
> Login Scene init success.
[Socket Closed][Clear PacketQueue]
Destroy