K - What I Know
There are 3 types of setting. - Place setting - Time setting - Social setting.
W - What I Want to Know
The setting that have been taken place in this story.
L - What I Have Learned
Place setting: - The city Time setting: - Autumn, winter, year 1888. Social setting: - Living things (citizen and Swallow) and unliving thing ( Happy Prince statue) - poor and rich, selfish and arrogant, civilized citizen.
K . The Happy Prince and the Swallow. • Loyalty : The Swallow never leave the Prince even after all gold at the statue's body have been removed.
.What I Have Learned
• There is no need to tell the public about the good thing that we did because it certainly be paid in the future.
L .What I Know
• Friendship. • The Prince and the Swallow did alot of good things before they died and got paid by God.What I Want to Know
• What is the moral values of this story? • How deep the friendship betweem The Happy Prince and The Swallow. • Charity : The Prince willing to help even he just a statue. • Sacrifice : the Prince did not mind if he gets blind or loses all the expensive materials he has at his body.
What I Know
• The Happy Prince is a statue and Swallow is a bird. • The Happy Prince called as "Happy" Prince because he never know sadness throughout his life. • The Happy Prince was a Prince who lived in luxury. empathy and strong desire to help poor people.
. • The Swallow is very helpful. • The Happy Prince and Swallow were able to communicate to each other.What I Have Learned
• The Happy Prince is a kind person. • They are friends.What I Want to Know
• What are their characteristics? • Who is The Happy Prince during his life's moment? • Why is The Prince called Happy Prince? • Who is/are the main character in this story?
K . curious bird. also generous. • The main character in this story are The Happy Prince itself and the Swallow.
K . The real beauty is Love and sacrifice. The importance of charity. At the end of this story point that physically beauty is nothing but just a show.
The Prince lived a happy life
W . 2.What I Have Learned
1. The Prince and the Swallow help poors to live a better life.
.What I Want to Know
What is the theme of this story?
L .What I Know
The title itself already decribes happiness.