Date:21st Feb 2013
• Founded in 1943 by 17-year old Ingvar Kamprad in Sweden. • The company is the world's largest furniture retailer.
• Ymen born businessman. In 2010, he was named among the most powerful people in the world by Forbes in its list of "68 people who matter most". • Forbes named him the 2nd richest sports owner. • He is Director of Bank of America. • Has three siblings (a brother and two sisters).
Goldstone in February 2011 as a replacement for the BRICS concept which following recent reports stating that Russia's and China's (the R and C in BRIC) growth would not be as strong as expected.
.What is TIMBI?
• The term and grouping was devised by Jack A.
Turkey.India.Brazil and Indonesia
Usually. the traders on Dalal Street welcome the New Year on a positive note.
. the Sensex closes on a higher note.Name the Event. • With this.
• The stock market trading activity held for an hour on the auspicious occasion of Diwali.
• His first business venture was a magazine called Student at the age of 16. this person has touched many sectors and all with style. • Have also starred in Friends and Baywatch.
. • From record labels to megastore to airline to telecom .
. in Japan as Seiyu.Name the Parent company. and in India as Best Price.
• In the United Kingdom as Asda.
Give the full form.
• From their website TJ has a variety of product such as bakery handloom and textile.
. candles and lamps. pure mustard oil recycle handmade paper products. furniture. paintings. apparel.
the biggest proposed FDI in India till date but prolonged?
.Name the company?
• What is the Korean steel major that plans to set up a steel plant in Orissa.
• Name the company which is awarded the best place to work in India and the world.
– According to fortune magazine
• James Bond has worn it in films since 1995. Stephen Colbert and Cindy Crawford. Joe Biden. Zhang Ziyi. Nicole Kidman. George Clooney.
• X was the choice of NASA and the first watch on the Moon in 1969. • X is the official timekeeping device of the Olympic Games.3. Buzz Aldrin. • The company estimates that seven out of every ten people have heard of X watches. Prince William. Kennedy. • Other famous X owners are John F. Michael Phelps.
• He is Mitt Romney. Which company?
. the most likely Republican Party Presidential nomination. • He was also the CEO of a big management consulting company.
CEO of Bain & Company and co-founder of Bain Capital
• Starting in 1931. Because magazines were so widely viewed. magazine ads for _____ featured Santa Claus as a kind. jolly man in a red suit. the image of Santa most people have today is largely based on our advertising.
Which company is this?
. and because this image of Santa appeared for more than three decades.
• Coca Cola
• Identify him.
• Ronald Reagan
• Early mascot of which company?
• Which cosmetic brand was launched by the Tatas in early 1950’s when Jawaharlal Nehru wanted to ban foreign cosmetics in India while offering an alternative to the Indian women?
Which company built this?
• This is the palace of the Sultan of Oman.
• Shapporji Pallonji Group
What is its airport IATA code?
• San Carlos Airport is the closest airport to the Corporate Headquarters of Oracle.
.• Companies named after their founders’ daughters.
• What is she modeling for?
.• Spirit of Ecstasy.
What does the number 4810 signify?
.• This is a Mont Blanc pen.
.• The height of Mont Blanc.
What did James take in return?
. co-founder of Dominos Pizza traded his half of the business to his brother and co-founder Tom after eight months of inception.• James Monaghan.
• A second hand Volkswagen Beetle
.• This is the headquarters of Deutsche Bank. The two towers have some special names assigned to them.
• Credit & Debit