This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Synthetic Biology Market is Expected to Reach USD 16.7 Billion Globally in 2018 Market Research Reports
Single User License: US $ 4595 Multi User License: US $ 7595 Corporate User License: US $ 10595
Buy Now Request Sample
Published Date: June 2013
147 Pages Report
Synthetic Biology Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Growth, Share And Forecast 2012 - 2018 According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research "Synthetic Biology Market, Global Industry Analysis, Size, Growth, Share and Forecast, 2012 - 2018", global Synthetic biology market was worth USD 1,537.5 million in 2011. The market grew to a value of USD 2,120 million in 2012, and is expected to reach USD 16,745 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 41.1% from 2010 to 2018. In the overall global market, Europe holds the maximum market share, and is expected to maintain its lead position in terms of revenue till 2018. The global Synthetic biology market is driven by factors such as increasing incidence of oceanic oil spills and other types of pollutions, potential substitute of genetic engineering, increasing demand for cross bred animals, dropping prices of DNA sequencing and DNA synthesis, increasing population is increasing the demand for GM (Genetically Modified) food, increasing demand for alternative energy resources like biofuels, and rising R&D investments in drug development.
Browse Report : Synthetic Biology Market Some of the opportunities in the synthetic biology market which would drive the revenue of the industry in the future include rising economies of Asia Pacific regions and the BRICS nations, and increasing investments of WHO and other NGOs in third world countries to fight epidemic diseases such as malaria. Europe holds the maximum market share in the synthetic biology market, owing to high demand of synthetic biology products like biofuels and increasing R&D activities in the field of synthetic biology. The Europe synthetic biology market was valued at USD 619.5 million in the year 2011, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 39.8% from 2012 to 2018, to reach USD 6,389.5 million by the year 2018. The synthetic biology market can be segmented into 4 major categories: synthetic biology market by products, synthetic biology market by enabled product application, synthetic biology technology by enabling technology and synthetic biology by geography. The global synthetic biology market by enabling technology was valued at USD 183.84 million and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 44.7% from 2012 to 2018, to reach an estimated value of USD 1780.40 million by 2018. Some of the key market players in the synthetic biology market are NEB, Amyris Biotechnology Inc, Blue Heron Biotechnology Inc, Chromatin, Febit Symbio GmbH, Gene Art-Life Science Technologies, Synthetic Genomics, Verdezyne Inc, New England Biolabs Inc, and others. This research is specially designed to estimate and analyze the demand and performance of synthetic biology products in global scenario. This research provides in-depth analysis of Synthetic biology product manufacturers, product sales, trend analysis by segments and demand by geography. The report covers all the major product segments of the global Synthetic biology market and provides in-depth analysis, historical data and statistically refined forecast for the segments covered. The study presents a comprehensive assessment of the stakeholder strategies and winning imperatives for them by segmenting the global Synthetic biology market as below: Synthetic Biology Market by Products Enabling Products
Synthetic Biology Enabled Products by Application Chemicals and Energy Market Diagnostics and Pharmaceutical Market Biofuels Market
Synthetic Biology Market by Enabling Technologies Synthetic Biology Enabling Technology Synthetic Biology Enabling Technologies, Market Overview DNA Sequencing Technologies Bioinformatics Technologies Biological Components and Integrated Systems Applications
In addition the report provides a cross-sectional analysis of all the above segments with respect to the North America, Europe and Asia Pacific regions. The in-depth research and high level analysis will allow synthetic biology product manufacturers, lawmakers, large retailers, medical companies and research and development agencies to make informed decisions about synthetic biology products manufacturing, designing marketing, growth strategies and gaining competitive advantage. TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. Introduction 1.1. Key Points Covered 1.2. Report Description 1.3. Stakeholders 1.4. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary 3. Synthetic Biology Overview 3.1. Preamble 3.1.1. Market Terminologies Definition 3.1.2. Market Overview 3.1.3. Synthetic Biology Market Segmentation 3.1.4. Synthetic Biology Market Trends by Geography 3.2. Drivers 3.3. Restraints and Opportunities 3.4. Porter’s Five Force Analysis 3.4.1. Bargaining Power of Supplier 3.4.2. Bargaining Power of Buyer 3.4.3. Rivalry Among Existing Competitors 3.4.4. Threat of New Entrants 3.4.5. Threat of Substitute Products or Services
3.5. The long term effect of synthetic biology, on basic cloning reagents, such as restriction enzymes and ligases Browse the full report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/synthetic-biology-market.html
4. Synthetic Biology Market by Products 4.1. Enabling Products 4.1.1. DNA Synthesis 4.1.2. Oligonuecletide Synthesis 4.2. Core Products 4.2.1. Gene Synthesis 4.2.2. Gene Synthesis Workflow 4.2.3. Synthetic Genes 4.2.4. Synthetic Cells 4.2.5. Synthetic DNA 4.2.6. xNA 5. Synthetic Biology Enabled Products by Application 5.1. Chemicals and Energy Market 5.2. Diagnostics and Pharmaceutical Market 5.3. Innovations in Enabled Products Market 5.4. Biofuels Market 5.4.1. Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities 5.4.2. Biofuels Market Share by Geography 5.4.3. Biofuel Competitor Strategy 5.4.4. Biofuels – First Generation 5.4.5. Biofuels – Second Generation 5.4.6. Biofuels – Biofuels Feedstocks 5.4.7. Biofuels – End Products
5.5. Agriculture Market
6. Synthetic Biology Market by Enabling Technologies 6.1. Synthetic Biology Enabling Technology 6.2. Synthetic Biology Enabling Technologies, Market Overview 6.3. DNA Sequencing Technologies 6.4. Bioinformatics Technologies 6.5. Biological Components and Integrated Systems Applications 6.6. Genome Engineering
7. Synthetic Biology Market By Geography 7.1. North America 7.2. Europe 7.3. Asia Pacific
8. Competitive Landscape 8.1. Synthetic Biology Value Chain 8.2. Synthetic Biology Development Life cycle 8.3. Gene Synthesis Competitors
9. Company Profiles 9.1. New England Biolabs Inc. 9.2. Amyris Inc. 9.3. ATG; Biosynthetics GmbH 9.4. Geneart AG – Life Technologies U.S 9.5. Blue Heron Biotechnologies Inc. 9.6. Febit Holding GmbH
Browse the full report : http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/syntheticbiology-market.html
9.7. Algenol Biofuels Inc. 9.8. Ambrx Inc. 9.9. GSI (Genemed Synthesis Inc.) 9.10. Agrivida Inc. 9.11. Green Biologics Ltd. 9.12. The Goodyear Tires and Rubber Company 9.13. Ginkgo BioWorks 9.14. Gevo Inc. 9.15. GeneScript Corporation 9.16. Genomatica Inc. 9.17. GeneWorks Pty. Ltd. 9.18. Danisco A/S 9.19. Bayer AG 9.20. Bristol Myers Squibb 9.21. Exxon Mobil Corporation 9.22. Evolva SA 9.23. Blue Marble Energy Corporation 9.24. Cobalt Technologies Inc. 9.25. Fluxome Sciences A/S 9.26. Bioneer Corporation 9.27. Biotica Technology Ltd. 9.28. Biosearch Technologies Inc. 9.29. Biolab Inc. 9.30. Biobasic Inc.
About Us: Transparency Market Research is a market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. We are privileged with highly experienced team of Analysts, Researchers and Consultants, who use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge. Contact: Transparency Market Research 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY - 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-618-1030 USA - Canada Toll Free 866-552-3453 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?