This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
1. Who wrote the book of Acts? 2. a. From what mountain was Jesus taken up? b. Where did the apostles go from there? c. How far was it to there? d. Where did they congregate? 3. At that time, what was the approximate number of disciples with the apostles? 4. What was the first order of business by Peter? 5. a. What qualification did the new apostle need? b. Who was chosen?
1. What happened to the apostles on the day of Pentecost? 2. a. Why did the multitude marvel when they heard the apostles? b. What nationality were the apostles? 3. How many spoke in other languages? 4. What did David prophesy about God's Holy one? 5. What has not yet happened to David? 6. What is the gift of the Holy Spirit? 7. What did Peter exhort the people concerning the perverse world? 8. How did the people continue steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine? 9. How did they continue in fellowship? 10. What did the believers do with their possessions?
1. a. Who did Peter and John heal going into the temple? b. Who did they give credit for this? 2. a. What does "repent" mean? b. What does "be converted" mean? c. What are the times of refreshing? d. What would the refreshing do for us? 3. What restitution is Jesus waiting on?
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Who confronted Peter and John? By what authority did Peter and John heal the lame man? What did the priests and elders notice about Peter and John? Why did the rulers and elders fear Peter and John teaching about Jesus? What was significant about Barnabas selling his land and giving the money to the apostles?
1. What wrong did Ananias and his wife do? 2. a. How did Peter know Ananias was deceitful? b. To whom did Ananias lie? c. What happened to Ananias? d. What happened to his wife?
Did he know God? 2. 3. What did the Sadducees do to the apostles? 4. What advice did Gamaliel. 6. What did Peter and John tell Simon? c. What happened to the imprisoned apostles? b. What was Stephen's response to the council's questioning? 2. 2. Who also was there with the people? CHAPTER 8 1. what did he do? a. What were Peter and the apostles able to do among the people? b. a. How did the Sadducees feel about this? c. 4. give concerning the apostles? CHAPTER 6 1. Who was Cornelius? b. a. What did the Sadducees want the apostles to do? d. What did the people think of Him? When Simon heard Philip's witness. What happened to Saul? What would Saul become? When Paul was healed. a. a. What did they know about Simon from this? d. What did Saul do against the church? a. a. What did Stephen ask God for the people? c. What was their complaint? c. 7. Who are the Hellenists or Grecians? b. a. a. What did Simon need to do to get right with God? 5. What did the people do to Stephen? b. What was the apostles' answer to the Sadducees? 5. 3. 2. 4. How did the apostles solve this problem? 2.3. 5. What false accusation was brought against Stephen? CHAPTER 7 1. How were the works of Cornelius remembered by God? 3. Who was he reading about? 6. What was the Ethiopian eunuch reading when Philip met him? b. what did he ask the apostles? b. When Simon saw the Holy Spirit given by the laying on of hands. What did Philip do to the Ethiopian after he believed? CHAPTER 9 1. What did Peter's vision mean to Him? . Who met Saul on the road to Damascus? b. Who was Simon? b. Where did the apostles go? c. what did he immediately do in the synagogues? How did Paul escape the Jews who were trying to kill him at Damascus? Whom did Saul dispute with in Jerusalem? Of what did Peter heal Aeneas in Lydda? What miracle did Peter do in Joppa? CHAPTER 10 1. a Pharisee.
a. Was this acceptable by Paul and Barnabas? 3. What did the people think of Paul and Barnabas? b. 3. 3. What did Elymas try to prevent of Saul and Barnabas? b. 4. What did Herod do to the church? What apostle did Herod kill? a. What is the difference between John's baptism and the Holy Ghost baptism? 2. 2. Why did Paul have Timothy circumcised? 2. What was the reaction of the people? 4.4. a. Who followed Paul and Barnabas to Lystra? 4. Who did Paul heal at Lystra? 2. What conflict did Paul and Barnabas have with certain Judeans? How would God judge the Gentiles? What requirements were bestowed on Gentiles concerning their faith? a. What word of exhortation did Paul given at the synagogue? b. 2. What happened to the guard of the prison? . a. What curse was put on Elymas? d. 4. a. What happened to Paul and Silas in the prison? b. What surprised Peter and his company about Cornelius and his household? CHAPTER 11 1. Who did Herod seize next to kill? b. Why were Paul and Silas thrown into prison at Philippi? 3. What had God done for the Gentiles? CHAPTER 15 1. At what city were disciples first called Christians? CHAPTER 12 1. What did Saul tell Elymas? c. Who did the Holy Spirit call to work? 2. Why did Paul want to revisit the cities where they had preached the word? b. Why did Paul not want to take John Mark? CHAPTER 16 1. What happened to this person? Why was Herod struck down after giving his speech? CHAPTER 13 1. For what purpose was this done to Elymas? 3. How are the Gentiles ordained to eternal life? CHAPTER 14 1.
Why would Paul be innocent of the blood of all men? 4. What did the Jews in Berea do after listening to Paul and Silas? a. a. Why was the Roman commander afraid to scourge Paul? CHAPTER 23 . Who was Phillip? 2. What did Paul do against the opposition of the Jews at Corinth? b. a.CHAPTER 17 1. 2. Why could the sons of the priest not cast out demons in the name of Jesus? b. a. Who followed Paul and Silas to Berea? b. How long did Paul stay at Corinth? 3. What two things concerning the gospel did Paul teach the Jews and the Greeks? 3. How long did Paul speak at Troas one night? b. Why did Paul stay with them? 2. Why did they follow them? What was Areopagus? Who did Paul tell the Areopagus the unknown god was among their idols? s CHAPTER 18 1. What did he know of the Lord? c. What did God tell Paul in a vision? c. At what point did the crowd in Jerusalem have enough of Paul's testimony? 2. What was the purpose of the special miracles? 4. Who was Apollos? b. What teaching had Paul prevented for the Jews and the Gentiles? b. What prophesy did Agabus give of Paul? 3. What were the reasons Demetrius stirred up the people against Paul? CHAPTER 20 1. What did the elders in Jerusalem want Paul to do? CHAPTER 22 1. What was some of Paul's miracles? 2. a. Why did Paul feel the disciples could be drawn away from their faith? CHAPTER 21 1. 4. What happened to Eutychus during this time? 2. 3. Who were Aquila and Priscilla? b. a. What happened to the priest’s sons? 3. What did Aquila and Priscilla explain to Apollos? CHAPTER 19 1. a.
a. 3. 4. Where did the commander decide to send Paul? CHAPTER 24 1. What did Paul predict about the Alexandrian ship? How many people were on the ship? What did Paul tell the people to do before the ship was wrecked? Why did the centurion not let the soldiers kill the prisoners? CHAPTER 28 1. 2. How long did Paul spread the gospel while in Rome? . 4. Had the Jews in Rome heard any report about Paul? 4. Could Festus find any wrong in Paul? 3. When Festus replaced Felix as governor. what did the Jews ask him to do? 2. What difference in beliefs had the Pharisees and the Sadducees? 2. What happened to Paul on the island of Malta? b. Who overheard this plot? 3. What did the Jews in Rome want to know? 5. 3. a. 3.1. a. What did the natives assume about Paul? c. How was Paul kicking against the goads? What was Paul's mission to the Jews and Gentiles? How convincing was Paul to King Agrippa? Paul could have been set free except for what two reasons? CHAPTER 27 1. What did they later assume about Paul? 2. What was Paul allowed to do in Rome? 3. Who did Festus ask to hear the case of Paul? b. What did the Jews plot against Paul? b. 2. Why did the Jews bring Tertullus to Caesarea to testify against Paul? For what did the Jews rise against Paul in Jerusalem and brought him for questioning? What made Felix afraid? How long was Paul kept by Felix? CHAPTER 25 1. 4. What did Paul try to prove to the Jews? 6. Why did Festus want this person to question Paul? CHAPTER 26 1. 2.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?