This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
2. Has my relationship with God been strengthened through this relationship? What are some things that you have shared or done that have helped? What are some things that have harmed?
3. Are you actively seeking clarity in this relationship and going through it with purpose and direction? Have you allowed anything to cloud your vision?
4. Do you pray for her daily, for her heart and that Jesus is always first and foremost in her life?
5. Do you demonstrate love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, goodness, meekness, faith and temperance? How? Has she demonstrated the same? How?
6. Do we discuss Biblical things, Jesus, and share interesting passages? Do we discuss issues and views?
7. Are we building trust while loving and forgiving each other? What stands out as a success and as a failure? Have you learned from these examples?
8. Are you both active in church? Do you serve?
9. Are you bonding carefully, slowly and intentionally? Have you had any moment that you feel were too close? Sharing too much of your heart too soon?
10. Have you made it clear to her how you feel and where the relationship is? What are you really communicating to her through your actions and words?
11. Do you truly thank the Lord for blessing you with her and take that to heart?
12. Do you spend ample time cultivating friendships with others?
13. Do you have accountability?
14. Has anything gone too far, physically, emotionally or spiritually?
15. Are you still seeking the Lord’s will in this? The fact that you’re dating doesn’t mean that seeking His will is completed – it has only begun. Are you mainly focusing on your own wishes and what you can get out of the relationship?
16. How does this relationship look? 17.
18. What’s on your heart after thinking through this? Is there anything you’d like to share with her? 19.