DRY FLOWER (3 HOURS

)
WORKMANS
HIP (40%)

CREATIVITY
(25%)

ADHERENCE
(20%)

SPEED
(10%)

COMMUNICA
TION (5%)

TOTAL

_______________________
JUDGE (___)

DRY FLOWER (3 HOURS)
WORKMANS
HIP (40%)

CREATIVITY
(25%)

ADHERENCE
(20%)

SPEED
(10%)

COMMUNICA
TION (5%)

TOTAL

_________________________
JUDGE (___)

DRY FLOWER (3 HOURS)
WORKMANS
HIP (40%)

CREATIVITY
(25%)

ADHERENCE
(20%)

SPEED
(10%)

COMMUNICA
TION (5%)

TOTAL

_________________________
JUDGE (___)

DRY FLOWER (3 HOURS)
WORKMANS
HIP (40%)

CREATIVITY
(25%)

ADHERENCE
(20%)

SPEED
(10%)

COMMUNICA
TION (5%)

_________________________
JUDGE (___)
DRY FLOWER (3 HOURS)

TOTAL

WORKMAN
SHIP (40%)

JUDGE

CREATIVIT
Y
(25%)

___________

ADHEREN
CE
(20%)

___________

SPEED
(10%)

COMMUNICA
TION (5%)

_____________

TOTAL

____________

LECHON MANOK (3 HOURS)
JUDG
E

GENERAL
APPEARANCE(
35%)

___________
GENERAL

TASTE
(25%)

NEATNES
S AND
CLEANLI
NESS
(5%)

CRISPIN
ESS
(25%)

SPEE
D
(5%)

COMMUNICA
TION (5%)

___________
_____________
LECHON MANOK (3 HOURS)
TASTE

NEATNESS

CRISPINE

SPEED

TOTA
L

____________

COMMUNICA

TOTAL

APPEARANCE(
35%)

(25%)

AND
CLEANLIN
ESS
(5%)

SS
(25%)

(5%)

TION (5%)

_____________________
JUDGE (___)
LECHON MANOK (3 HOURS)
GENERAL
APPEARANCE(
35%)

TASTE
(25%)

NEATNESS
AND
CLEANLIN
ESS
(5%)

CRISPINE
SS
(25%)

SPEED
(5%)

COMMUNICA
TION (5%)

TOTAL

_____________________
JUDGE (___)
LECHON MANOK (3 HOURS)
GENERAL
APPEARANCE(
35%)

TASTE
(25%)

NEATNESS
AND
CLEANLIN
ESS
(5%)

CRISPINE
SS
(25%)

SPEED
(5%)

COMMUNICA
TION (5%)

TOTAL

_____________________
JUDGE (___)
LECHON MANOK (3 HOURS)
GENERAL
APPEARANCE(
35%)

TASTE
(25%)

NEATNESS
AND
CLEANLIN
ESS
(5%)

CRISPINE
SS
(25%)

SPEED
(5%)

_____________________
JUDGE (___)

FRESH FLOWER (1 HOUR)

COMMUNICA
TION (5%)

TOTAL

WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (25%) ADHERENCE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) FRESH FLOWER (1 HOUR) WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (25%) ADHERENCE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) FRESH FLOWER (1 HOUR) WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (25%) ADHERENCE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) FRESH FLOWER (1 HOUR) WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (25%) ADHERENCE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) INNOVATIVE FRESH PROCESSING (3 HOURS) ORIGINALI TY (30%) PALATABI LITY (25%) CREATIVI TY (20%) PRESENTA TION (10%) SPEED( 5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L .

_________________________ JUDGE (___) INNOVATIVE FRESH PROCESSING (3 HOURS) ORIGINALI TY (30%) PALATABI LITY (25%) CREATIVI TY (20%) PRESENTA TION (10%) SPEED( 5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L _________________________ JUDGE (___) INNOVATIVE FRESH PROCESSING (3 HOURS) ORIGINALI TY (30%) PALATABI LITY (25%) CREATIVI TY (20%) PRESENTA TION (10%) SPEED( 5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L _________________________ JUDGE (___) INNOVATIVE FRESH PROCESSING (3 HOURS) ORIGINALI TY (30%) PALATABI LITY (25%) CREATIVI TY (20%) PRESENTA TION (10%) SPEED( 5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L _________________________ JUDGE (___) CORSAGE MAKING (1 1/2 HOUR) WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (25%) ADHERENCE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL .

_________________________ JUDGE (___) CORSAGE MAKING (1 1/2 HOUR) WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (25%) ADHERENCE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) CORSAGE MAKING (1 1/2 HOUR) WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (25%) ADHERENCE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) CORSAGE MAKING (1 1/2 HOUR) WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (25%) ADHERENCE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) MINATAMIS (3 HOURS) METHOD OF PREPARATIO N (25%) GENERAL APPEARANC E (30%) FLAVOR/NUTR ITIVE VALUE (35%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL .

_________________________ JUDGE (___) MINATAMIS (3 HOURS) METHOD OF PREPARATIO N (25%) GENERAL APPEARANC E (30%) FLAVOR/NUTR ITIVE VALUE (35%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) MINATAMIS (3 HOURS) METHOD OF PREPARATIO N (25%) GENERAL APPEARANC E (30%) FLAVOR/NUTR ITIVE VALUE (35%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) MINATAMIS (3 HOURS) METHOD OF PREPARATIO N (25%) GENERAL APPEARANC E (30%) FLAVOR/NUTR ITIVE VALUE (35%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) ONE DISH MEAL (2 1/2HOURS) ORIGINALI TY (30%) PALATABI LITY (25%) CREATIVI TY (20%) PRESENTA TION (20%) SPEED( 5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L .

_________________________ JUDGE (___) ONE DISH MEAL (2 1/2HOURS) ORIGINALI TY (30%) PALATABI LITY (25%) CREATIVI TY (20%) PRESENTA TION (20%) SPEED( 5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L _________________________ JUDGE (___) ONE DISH MEAL (2 1/2HOURS) ORIGINALI TY (30%) PALATABI LITY (25%) CREATIVI TY (20%) PRESENTA TION (20%) SPEED( 5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L _________________________ JUDGE (___) ONE DISH MEAL (2 1/2HOURS) ORIGINALI TY (30%) PALATABI LITY (25%) CREATIVI TY (20%) PRESENTA TION (20%) SPEED( 5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L _________________________ JUDGE (___) WORKMANSH IP (85%) APPLIQUÉ (2 HOURS) COMMUNICATION SPEED(10%) (5%) _________________________ TOTAL .

JUDGE (___) WORKMANSH IP (85%) APPLIQUÉ (2 HOURS) COMMUNICATION SPEED(10%) (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) WORKMANSH IP (85%) APPLIQUÉ (2 HOURS) COMMUNICATION SPEED(10%) (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) WORKMANSH IP (85%) APPLIQUÉ (2 HOURS) COMMUNICATION SPEED(10%) (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) BOUQUET MAKING (1 HOUR) WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (25%) ADHERENCE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) _________________________ JUDGE (___) TOTAL .

BOUQUET MAKING (1 HOUR) WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (25%) ADHERENCE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) BOUQUET MAKING (1 HOUR) WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (25%) ADHERENCE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) BOUQUET MAKING (1 HOUR) WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (25%) ADHERENCE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) FRESH FRUIT SHAKE (15 MINUTES) METHOD OF PREPARATIO N AND EXECUTION( 25%) GENERAL APPEARANC E (30%) FLAVOR/NUTR ITIVE VALUE/TASTE (30%) SPEED (10%) _________________________ JUDGE (___) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL .

FRESH FRUIT SHAKE (15 MINUTES) METHOD OF PREPARATIO N AND EXECUTION( 25%) GENERAL APPEARANC E (30%) FLAVOR/NUTR ITIVE VALUE/TASTE (30%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) FRESH FRUIT SHAKE (15 MINUTES) METHOD OF PREPARATIO N AND EXECUTION( 25%) GENERAL APPEARANC E (30%) FLAVOR/NUTR ITIVE VALUE/TASTE (30%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) FRESH FRUIT SHAKE (15 MINUTES) METHOD OF PREPARATIO N AND EXECUTION( 25%) GENERAL APPEARANC E (30%) FLAVOR/NUTR ITIVE VALUE/TASTE (30%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _________________________ JUDGE (___) FABRIC (1 HOUR) GEN/KN OW HOW (40%) CREATIVITY/ORIGI NALITY (20%) CRAFTSMA NSHIP SKILL (20%) EFFORT/PERSEV ERANCE (10%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) SPE ED (5% ) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOT AL .

FABRIC (1 HOUR) GEN/KN OW HOW (40%) CREATIVITY/ORIGI NALITY (20%) CRAFTSMA NSHIP SKILL (20%) EFFORT/PERSEV ERANCE (10%) SPE ED (5% ) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOT AL SPE ED (5% ) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOT AL SPE ED (5% ) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOT AL _____________________ JUDGE (___) FABRIC (1 HOUR) GEN/KN OW HOW (40%) CREATIVITY/ORIGI NALITY (20%) CRAFTSMA NSHIP SKILL (20%) EFFORT/PERSEV ERANCE (10%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) FABRIC (1 HOUR) GEN/KN OW HOW (40%) CREATIVITY/ORIGI NALITY (20%) CRAFTSMA NSHIP SKILL (20%) EFFORT/PERSEV ERANCE (10%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) TIE DYE (30 MINUTES) WORK HABITS (20%) METHOD OF PREPARATION (30%) GENERAL APPEARANCE (45%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) SPEED (5%) TOTAL .

TIE DYE (30 MINUTES) WORK HABITS (20%) METHOD OF PREPARATION (30%) GENERAL APPEARANCE (45%) SPEED (5%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) TIE DYE (30 MINUTES) WORK HABITS (20%) METHOD OF PREPARATION (30%) GENERAL APPEARANCE (45%) SPEED (5%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) TIE DYE (30 MINUTES) WORK HABITS (20%) METHOD OF PREPARATION (30%) GENERAL APPEARANCE (45%) SPEED (5%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) TABLE SKIRTING AND TABLE SETTING WORKMANS HIP (40%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIALS (20%) ACCURACY (15%) SAFETY (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) TABLE SKIRTING AND TABLE SETTING TOTAL .

WORKMANS HIP (40%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIALS (20%) ACCURACY (15%) SAFETY (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) TABLE SKIRTING AND TABLE SETTING WORKMANS HIP (40%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIALS (20%) ACCURACY (15%) SAFETY (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) TABLE SKIRTING AND TABLE SETTING WORKMANS HIP (40%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIALS (20%) ACCURACY (15%) SAFETY (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) WOODEN TOY MAKING (3 HOURS) WORKMAN SHIP (40%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIA LS (20%) CREATIVI TY (15%) ORIGINALITY( 10%) SPEED (10%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L .

WOODEN TOY MAKING (3 HOURS) WORKMAN SHIP (40%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIA LS (20%) CREATIVI TY (15%) ORIGINALITY( 10%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L _____________________ JUDGE (___) WOODEN TOY MAKING (3 HOURS) WORKMAN SHIP (40%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIA LS (20%) CREATIVI TY (15%) ORIGINALITY( 10%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L _____________________ JUDGE (___) WOODEN TOY MAKING (3 HOURS) WORKMAN SHIP (40%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIAL S (20%) CREATIVI TY (15%) ORIGINALITY( 10%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L ___________________ JUDGE (___) SIMPLE WIRING CIRCUIT (1 1/2 HOUR) WORKMAN SHIP (20%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIAL S (10%) HEALTH AND SAFETY (10%) FUNCTIONALITY (50%) SPEED (5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) ___________________ JUDGE (___) SIMPLE WIRING CIRCUIT (1 1/2 HOUR) TOTA L .

WORKMAN SHIP (20%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIAL S (10%) HEALTH AND SAFETY (10%) FUNCTIONALITY (50%) SPEED (5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L ___________________ JUDGE (___) SIMPLE WIRING CIRCUIT (1 1/2 HOUR) WORKMAN SHIP (20%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIAL S (10%) HEALTH AND SAFETY (10%) FUNCTIONALITY (50%) SPEED (5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L ___________________ JUDGE (___) SIMPLE WIRING CIRCUIT (1 1/2 HOUR) WORKMAN SHIP (20%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIAL S (10%) HEALTH AND SAFETY (10%) FUNCTIONALITY (50%) SPEED (5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L ___________________ JUDGE (___) 4 LINEN CORD MAKING WORKMANSHIP (80%) HEALTH AND SAFETY (10%) SPEED (5%) COMMUNICATIO N (5%) TOTAL ___________________ JUDGE (___) 4 LINEN CORD MAKING WORKMANSHIP (80%) HEALTH AND SAFETY (10%) SPEED (5%) COMMUNICATIO N (5%) TOTAL .

___________________ JUDGE (___) 4 LINEN CORD MAKING WORKMANSHIP (80%) HEALTH AND SAFETY (10%) SPEED (5%) COMMUNICATIO N (5%) TOTAL ___________________ JUDGE (___) 4 LINEN CORD MAKING WORKMANSHIP (80%) HEALTH AND SAFETY (10%) SPEED (5%) COMMUNICATIO N (5%) TOTAL ___________________ JUDGE (___) METAL TOOL BOX (3 HOURS) WORKMANSHIP (60%) USE OF TOOLS AND EQUIPMENTS (15%) SAFETY(10%) COMMUNICATIO N (5%) TOTAL ___________________ JUDGE (___) METAL TOOL BOX (3 HOURS) WORKMANSHIP (60%) USE OF TOOLS AND EQUIPMENTS (15%) SAFETY(10%) COMMUNICATIO N (5%) TOTAL .

___________________ JUDGE (___) METAL TOOL BOX (3 HOURS) WORKMANSHIP (60%) USE OF TOOLS AND EQUIPMENTS (15%) SAFETY(10%) COMMUNICATIO N (5%) TOTAL ___________________ JUDGE (___) METAL TOOL BOX (3 HOURS) WORKMANSHIP (60%) USE OF TOOLS AND EQUIPMENTS (15%) SAFETY(10%) COMMUNICATIO N (5%) TOTAL ___________________ JUDGE (___) MEDICINE KIT SHELF(3HOURS) WORKMAN SHIP (40%) PROPER HANDLIN G AND USE OF TOOLS (20%) HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDA RD (10%) CORRECT MEASUREMENT (15%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L ___________________ JUDGE (___) MEDICINE KIT SHELF(3HOURS) WORKMAN SHIP (40%) PROPER HANDLIN HEALTH AND CORRECT MEASUREMENT SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA .

GRAFTINGAND BUDDING) 10 MINUTES WORKMANS HIP (50%) PROPER HANDLING AND USE OF TOOLS (20%) SPEED AND ACCURACY (10%) SAFETY MEASURES (15%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL .G AND USE OF TOOLS (20%) SAFETY STANDA RD (10%) (15%) L ___________________ JUDGE (___) MEDICINE KIT SHELF(3HOURS) WORKMAN SHIP (40%) PROPER HANDLIN G AND USE OF TOOLS (20%) HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDA RD (10%) CORRECT MEASUREMENT (15%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L ___________________ JUDGE (___) MEDICINE KIT SHELF(3HOURS) WORKMAN SHIP (40%) PROPER HANDLIN G AND USE OF TOOLS (20%) HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDA RD (10%) CORRECT MEASUREMENT (15%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L ___________________ JUDGE (___) ASEXUAL PROPAGATION(MARCOTTING.

GRAFTINGAND BUDDING) 10 MINUTES WORKMANS HIP (50%) PROPER HANDLING AND USE OF TOOLS (20%) SPEED AND ACCURACY (10%) SAFETY MEASURES (15%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) ASEXUAL PROPAGATION(MARCOTTING.GRAFTINGAND BUDDING) 10 MINUTES WORKMANS HIP (50%) PROPER HANDLING AND USE OF TOOLS (20%) SPEED AND ACCURACY (10%) SAFETY MEASURES (15%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) BASIC ENCODING (1 HOUR) WORKMANSHIP (85%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICATION (5%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) TOTAL .ASEXUAL PROPAGATION(MARCOTTING.GRAFTINGAND BUDDING) 10 MINUTES WORKMANS HIP (50%) PROPER HANDLING AND USE OF TOOLS (20%) SPEED AND ACCURACY (10%) SAFETY MEASURES (15%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) ASEXUAL PROPAGATION(MARCOTTING.

BASIC ENCODING (1 HOUR) WORKMANSHIP (85%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICATION (5%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) BASIC ENCODING (1 HOUR) WORKMANSHIP (85%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICATION (5%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) BASIC ENCODING (1 HOUR) WORKMANSHIP (85%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICATION (5%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) POWERPOINT PRESENTATION (1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES) WORKMANSHIP SPEED (10%) COMMUNICATION TOTAL (85%) (5%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) .

POWERPOINT PRESENTATION (1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES) WORKMANSHIP SPEED (10%) COMMUNICATION TOTAL (85%) (5%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) POWERPOINT PRESENTATION (1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES) WORKMANSHIP SPEED (10%) COMMUNICATION TOTAL (85%) (5%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) POWERPOINT PRESENTATION (1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES) WORKMANSHIP SPEED (10%) COMMUNICATION TOTAL (85%) (5%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) WORKMANSHI P (70%) SALES INVENTORY (30 MINUTES) SPEED (15%) COMMUNICATI PRESENTATION ON (5%) (10%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) TOTAL .

WORKMANSHI P (70%) SALES INVENTORY (30 MINUTES) SPEED (15%) COMMUNICATI PRESENTATION ON (5%) (10%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) WORKMANSHI P (70%) SALES INVENTORY (30 MINUTES) SPEED (15%) COMMUNICATI PRESENTATION ON (5%) (10%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) WORKMANSHI P (70%) SALES INVENTORY (30 MINUTES) SPEED (15%) COMMUNICATI PRESENTATION ON (5%) (10%) TOTAL _____________________ JUDGE (___) BEAUTY AND PRESONALITY (30%) SEARCH FOR MR. STEP INTELLIGENC STAGE AUDIENCE E AND WIT PRESENCE IMPACT(20%) (30%) WITH CONFIDENCE (20%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) TOTAL . AND MS.

AND MS. STEP INTELLIGENC STAGE AUDIENCE E AND WIT PRESENCE IMPACT(20%) (30%) WITH TOTAL CONFIDENCE (20%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) DISH GARDENING WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (30%) TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT (10%) SPEED (15%) _______________________ COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL .BEAUTY AND PRESONALITY (30%) SEARCH FOR MR. STEP INTELLIGENC STAGE AUDIENCE E AND WIT PRESENCE IMPACT(20%) (30%) WITH TOTAL CONFIDENCE (20%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) BEAUTY AND PRESONALITY (30%) SEARCH FOR MR. AND MS. STEP INTELLIGENC STAGE AUDIENCE E AND WIT PRESENCE IMPACT(20%) (30%) WITH TOTAL CONFIDENCE (20%) _____________________ JUDGE (___) BEAUTY AND PRESONALITY (30%) SEARCH FOR MR. AND MS.

JUDGE (___) DISH GARDENING WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (30%) TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT (10%) SPEED (15%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL _______________________ JUDGE (___) DISH GARDENING WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (30%) TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT (10%) SPEED (15%) _______________________ JUDGE (___) DISH GARDENING WORKMANS HIP (40%) CREATIVITY (30%) TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT (10%) SPEED (15%) _______________________ JUDGE (___) FRESH FLOWER (1 HOUR) JUDGE WORKMAN SHIP (40%) CREATIVIT Y (25%) ADHEREN CE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL .

___________ ___________ _____________ ____________ INNOVATIVE FRESH PROCESSING (3 HOURS) JUDGE ORIGINA LITY (30%) PALATABI LITY (25%) ___________ CREATIV ITY (20%) ___________ PRESENTA TION (10%) SPEED( 5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) _____________ TOTA L ____________ CORSAGE MAKING (1 1/2 HOUR) JUDGE WORKMAN SHIP (40%) CREATIVIT Y (25%) ADHEREN CE (20%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL .

___________ ___________ _____________ ____________ MINATAMIS (3 HOURS) JUDGE METHOD OF PREPARAT ION (25%) ___________ GENERAL APPEARA NCE (30%) FLAVOR/NUTR ITIVE VALUE (35%) ___________ SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) _____________ TOTAL ____________ ONE DISH MEAL (2 1/2HOURS) JUDGE ORIGINAL ITY (30%) PALATABI LITY (25%) CREATIVI TY (20%) PRESENTA TION (20%) SPEED(5 %) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL .

___________ ___________ _____________ ____________ APPLIQUÉ (2 HOURS) JUDGE WORKMANSHIP (85%) ___________ JUDGE SPEED(10%) COMMUNICATION (5%) ___________ _____________ BOUQUET MAKING (1 HOUR) WORKMAN SHIP (40%) CREATIVIT Y (25%) ADHEREN CE (20%) SPEED (10%) TOTAL ____________ COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL .

___________ ___________ _____________ ____________ FRESH FRUIT SHAKE (15 MINUTES) JUDGE METHOD OF PREPARATIO N AND EXECUTION( 25%) ___________ GENERAL APPEARAN CE (30%) FLAVOR/NUTR ITIVE VALUE/TASTE (30%) ___________ SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) _____________ TOTAL ____________ FABRIC (1 HOUR) JUDGE GEN/KNO W HOW (40%) CREATIVITY/ORIGI NALITY (20%) ___________ CRAFTSMAN SHIP SKILL (20%) ___________ EFFORT/PERSEVE RANCE (10%) SPEE D (5%) _____________ COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTA L ____________ TIE DYE (30 MINUTES) JUDGE WORK HABITS (20%) METHOD OF PREPARATION (30%) GENERAL APPEARANCE (45%) SPEED (5%) TOTAL .

___________ ___________ _____________ ____________ TABLE SKIRTING AND TABLE SETTING JUDGE WORKMAN SHIP (40%) ___________ PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIALS (20%) ACCURACY (15%) ___________ SAFETY (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) _____________ TOTAL ____________ WOODEN TOY MAKING (3 HOURS) JUDGE WORKMAN SHIP (40%) ___________ PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERIAL S (20%) CREATIVI TY (15%) ___________ ORIGINALITY( 10%) SPEED (10%) _____________ COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL ____________ SIMPLE WIRING CIRCUIT (1 1/2 HOUR) JUDG E WORKMAN SHIP (20%) PROPER USE OF TOOLS AND MATERI ALS HEALT H AND SAFET Y (10%) FUNCTIONALITY (50%) SPEE D (5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOT AL .

(10%) ___________ ___________ _____________ ____________ 4 LINEN CORD MAKING JUDGE WORKMANS HIP (80%) ___________ HEALTH AND SAFETY (10%) ___________ SPEED (5%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) _____________ TOTAL ____________ METAL TOOL BOX (3 HOURS) JUDGE WORKMAN SHIP (60%) ___________ USE OF TOOLS AND EQUIPMEN TS (15%) ___________ SAFETY(10 %) COMMUNICA TION (5%) _____________ TOTAL ____________ MEDICINE KIT SHELF(3HOURS) JUDGE WORKMANS HIP (40%) PROPER HANDLING AND USE OF HEALTH AND SAFETY CORRECT MEASUREMENT (15%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL .

TOOLS (20 ___________ STANDARD (10%) ___________ _____________ ____________ ASEXUAL PROPAGATION(MARCOTTING.GRAFTINGAND BUDDING) 10 MINUTES JUDGE WORKMAN SHIP (50%) ___________ PROPER HANDLING AND USE OF TOOLS (20%) SPEED AND ACCURACY (10%) ___________ SAFETY MEASURES (15%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) _____________ TOTAL ____________ BASIC ENCODING (1 HOUR) JUDGE ___________ WORKMANSHIP (85%) SPEED (10%) ___________ COMMUNICATIO N (5%) _____________ TOTAL ____________ POWERPOINT PRESENTATION (1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES) JUDGE WORKMANSHIP (85%) SPEED (10%) COMMUNICATIO N (5%) TOTAL .

STEP JUDGE BEAUTY AND PRESONALIT Y (30%) ___________ INTELLIGEN CE AND WIT (30%) ___________ STAGE PRESENCE WITH CONFIDENC E (20%) AUDIENC E IMPACT(2 0%) _____________ TOTAL ____________ DISH GARDENING JUDGE WORKMAN SHIP (40%) CREATIVIT Y (30%) TOOLS AND EQUIPMEN T (10%) SPEED (15%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) TOTAL .___________ ___________ _____________ ____________ SALES INVENTORY (30 MINUTES) JUDGE WORKMANS HIP (70%) ___________ SPEED (15%) COMMUNICA TION (5%) ___________ PRESENTATION TOTAL (10%) _____________ ____________ SEARCH FOR MR. AND MS.

___________ ___________ _____________ ____________ .

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful