This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
How to add a Slideshow Viewer Cell
1. Click ADD STUFF
2. Click SLIDESHOW VIEWER
3. Press F5 to refresh and the cell will appear.
How to create a slideshow
1. Click on ADD STUFF and select RESOURCES tab
2. Click on SLIDESHOW
3. Give your slideshow a title. Remember to make it specific so you can later easily identify it.
4. Click on SECURITY tab.
5. In EVERYONE, click on the green button to add users. (if you can’t see EVERYONE, type “everyone” next to FIND and it will appear)
6. Once EVERYONE is in the middle column, click on it so it becomes orange. Then click on VIEW.
7. Once you have EVERYONE - CAN:VIEW, click on CREATE
8. Click on QUICK IMAGE UPLOAD
9. Click on Browse
10. Find the folder where you saved the pictures and select the pictures to upload.
11. Once all the pictures are loaded, click on UPLOAD.
12. When all pictures are uploaded, click CLOSE and then SAVE.
How to show a SLIDESHOW on the SLIDESHOW VIEWER
1. On the SLIDESHOW VIEWER cell, click on the green button to edit it. (You have to scroll over it with the mouse cursor to make it visible)
2. Select the SLIDESHOW you want to show. If you do now want to add a title to your cell, remember to tick HIDE TITLE. Click on SAVE SETTINGS.
3. To change the title, click on SLIDE SHOW VIEWER (top of the cell) and type your own title. 4. Click OK and the F5 to refresh.