Lesson 3: 4/9/2013
Part 5: Choose the best answers A, B, C, D to fill in the gaps 1. Either Bill or we _________ supposed to contact Sylvia about the meeting. A. Is B. are C. be c. to be
2. Production of recreational vehicles _________significantly low this month. A. are B. have C. Is D. are
3. New vacation policies which are under discussion _______ expected to be introduced early next month. A. Are B. is C. will D. to be
4. Any late entries which _______ submitted for the contest will not be considered A. is B. will C. being D. are
5. Following safety precautions _______ workers avoid any injury in the workplace. A. Helping 6. The Sunstar Hotel which has expanded both in size and quality _______ to attract more tourists in coming years. A. expects B. Expectation C. expecting D. Expect
7. Members who ______ their money to the museum will be eligible for free admission twice a year. A. donating B. Donates C. to donate D. donate
8. Everyone in the meeting _________agreed to postpone the meeting. A. has B. have C. having D. to have
9. My college and I ________ instructed to prepare a workplace safety workshop for all employees. A. was B. be C. were D. being
10. The number of employees ________ similar to that of last year. A. was B. are C. is D. were
requiring B. include C. and financing options. 13. legal considerations. filling your business taxes.Lesson 3: 4/9/2013
Part 6: Choose the best answers A. forecasting for future growth . includes D. C. requirement D. including B. D to fill in the gaps Manage your business! The (11) _____ of making your business successful are here! 11. requires
to knowledge of key business practices. A. secretly D. secrets C. Within this section we’ll help you learn a host of important topics which (13) _________ marketing basics. B. / 13
Successfully managing a business (12) __________ specific management skills in addition 12.
Ghi chú chỉnh sửa chọn sai Total correct answers: ……. A. require C. secret B. included
Setting prices. A.