Business Development Plan
A.Vikram Sathish & Thilak vaithiyanathan
• Delivering quantifiable value to our customers by matching their expectations . • Worlds class professionals
• Focus on deep technical expertise and people skills • consideration the global competence and the talent
• lowest employee attrition rates. • work environment that promotes learning and career advancement.
• Global Presence. • Worlds class professionals
• Multiple Technology Expertise
• Growing & promsing Technology
• size is Huge • Coverage • Demography • Geography • Entry barrier
• Generic • Price • Geographical • Industry specific
• Life Cycle • Talent Pool Retention
Web Social media 2.0
“Global Enterprise Web 2.0 Market Forecast: 2007 To 2013”
Source: Forrester report by Forrester Research, Inc. /Forrester RoleView™ .
Web 2.0 Deals in Europe & US 2006
800 700 600 500 400 300 200 100 0 US Europe Deals Size growth
The World’s Major Languages ranked per number of native speakers.
Estimated numbers of native speakers globally, 2050
% of EU Population who claim to speak english
The language barriers Opportunity In fact is the Majority of the world’s population This means more than 4.5 billion are left out from is left out of the internet because they do not speak English, the code language for the Internet, or a European language.
Range of solutions Mobile Space & the Core PDA/Smart phone technologies
•Palm OS 4 or 5 ®. •* Windows CE ®. •Satellite Forms, Microsoft.NET Compact Framework ®. •* AppForgeTM Visual Basic®. •* Metrowerks CodeWarriorTM Development Studio.
Customer Needs & language
AFRICA & MIDDLE EAST Australia & New zealand
Service Media Health
Industry Shows & Webinars Prospecting & Cold calling Channel Partner
SEM & Mails
Channel Partner’s Outsourcing Partner’s
Growth = More
Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
Markets & Segments coverage Product & Extensions More Profits
Vikram & Thilak
Aspiring Marketing &BD Team