This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Compare the relative power distance in the social relationships listed below:
China (80), Thailand (64), US (40), Japan (54), World Average (55)
Egalitarian vs. Hierarchical
1) China is more ________ than Thailand.
2) The US is more _______ than China.
3) Thailand is more ______ than Japan.
4) Thailand is more ______ that the World Average.
5) China is less ________ than Thailand.
6) The US is less_______ than China.
7) Thailand is less ______ than Japan.
8) Thailand is less______ that the World Average.
1) How does delegation affect power distance between boss and employee?
2) How does digital democracy affect power distance between governed and government?
3) How does being a Tiger Mom affect power distance?
4) How does a student centered classroom affect power distance between teacher and student?
5) How does gender equality affect power distance between men and women?
6) Does income inequality always lead to high power distance?
Hofstede Power Distance Exercise
7) What is the relationship between Individualism and Power Distance?
8) What is the relationship between GDP and Power Distance?
9) What is the relationship between GDP and Individualism?