Asignatura: Lengua Extranjera (Inglés) Curso: 3 OA y CV Modalidad: Integración de contenidos Fecha de Publicación: 13 de Julio Fecha de Entrega: 17 de Julio Mail
de Recepción: firstname.lastname@example.org Actividad: 1. Put the verbs into the correct form (future I simple). Use will. Jim asked a fortune teller about his future. Here is what she told him:
1. You (earn)
world. You (meet) (serve) (not / be)
a lot of money. You (travel) you. You (not / have) you. They (anticipate)
lots of interesting people. Everybody (adore) any problems. Many people your wishes. There if you marry me
anything left to wish for. Everything (be)
perfect. But all these things (happen / only) 2. Put the verbs into the correct form (future I). Use going to.
1. It (rain)
. They (eat) home. (cook / you) her biscuits. (leave / they) in the contest? I (not / spend)
stew. I (wear) you. Jack (not / walk) dinner? Sue (share / not) the house? (take part / she) my holiday abroad this
blue shoes tonight. We (not / help)
year Final del formulario Final del formulario 3. Using the words in parentheses, complete the text below with the appropriate tenses (will or be going to) 1. A: Why are you holding a piece of paper? B: I (write) 2. A: I'm about to a letter to my friends back home in Texas. fall asleep. I need to wake up!
B: I (get) 3. B: I A: (turn) I
you a cup of coffee. That will wake you up. can't it hear up so the you can television! hear it.
4. We are so excited about our trip next month to France. We (visit) Paris, Nice and Grenoble.
5. Sarah (come) 6. Sarah: Ted: I It (turn)
to the party. Oliver (be) is so the hot in
there as well. here! on.
7. I think he (be) 8. After I graduate, I (attend) I have wanted to
the next President of the United States. medical school and become a doctor. doctor all my life.
9. A: Excuse me, I need to talk to someone about our hotel room. I am afraid it is simply too small for four people. B: That man at the service counter (help) you. down to the beach
10. As soon as the weather clears up, we (walk) and go swimming.
4. Which is the main difference between WILL and BE GOING TO?. (Realiza un cuadro comparativo)