This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Prepared by: Ruchika Bhardwaj firstname.lastname@example.org
DELHI- THE VIBRANT TOMORROW .SETTING THE PACE TODAY - INDICATORS
•Capital of the largest democracy & one of the fastest growing economies. •Proposed driver of economic activity in the country. •Stable political, social and economic eco-system . • Multi-agency investment into Delhi – State, Centre, Private, others. • New policy initiatives to accelerate real estate development (ref. recent notifications on policy guidelines) •Plans to develop into a WORLD CLASS METROPOLIS •Projected investment flow being the highest, amongst the Indian cities. • MPD 2021 – Document ready and likely to be
DELHI- THE OPPORTUNITY!
• Population growth forecasted from
138 lakhs to
236 lakhs, by 2021.
• Public-private-community participation model of development mooted. • Restructuring of the city based on mass transport – Influence zones planned along major road & MRTS corridors • Removing unnecessary controls like by facilitating:•Inclusion of newutilization like IT, soft industries etc. • Optimum activities of land. • Enhancement of ground coverage, FAR & •Regional & sub-regional frame of NCT of Delhi. height for residential • Captive demand of a Million Dwelling Units projected • Prevent growth of slums – dwelling units to (45,000 families migrate into Delhi every year • Land earmarked be still available at the CHEAPEST PRICE within the NCR region.
DELHI MASTER PLAN 2021
THE FIVE MEGA-CITIES STORY
05 NEW CITIES PROPOSED – MPD 2021
NORTH WEST DELHI – ZONE N
WEST & SOUTH WEST DELHI – ZONE L & K
05 NEW CITIES & DEVELOPMENT ZONES WITH ABUNDANCE OF LAND
• INTEGRATED TOWNSHIPS with 15-20% GREEN AREAS IN NEW TOWNSHIPS • 04 NEW UNIVERSITY CAMPUSES – 100 acre already notified for the South Asian University in South Delhi • NEW ISBTs TO CONNECT WITH MRTS & HIGHWAY CORRIDORS • 100 Meter, 80 meter & 60 meter roads planned – Work on the
ground already started. •3 connecting roads with Gurgaon, esp. 150 meter road adjoining the IGI Airport
• 200 HECTARES OF INTERNATIONAL SPORTS COMPLEXES • INTEGRATED OFFICE COMPLEX IN EACH ZONE • WALK TO WORK • New Norms for commercial re-development of
MPD - 2021
DELHI MASTER PLAN- 2021
GURGAON MASTER PLAN- AN OVERVIEW
MPD 2021- ZONAL PLANS
• South Delhi • High end developments proposed. • Land prices from 3 to 10 cr per acre currently • Farm houses might be re-developed into multi dwelling units • Close to Airport, Gurgaon and Central Delhi
• South West Delhi • High & mid end project developments likely. • Land prices from 1.5 to 4 cr per acre currently • Large green belt on the Delhi-Haryana border might encourage farm house projects. • Closest to the Airport • 100 & meter expressways. • Density Sparse currently.
• North West Delhi • Mid to economy end project developments likely. • Land prices from 60 lakhs to 2 cr per acre currently •100 & meter expressways originate in this zone. • Largest Industrial pockets. • Next to Rohini and current Metro rail connectivity • Demand highest forecasted for finished products.
Delhi Metro route Map
Our Proposal: • At Certes, we have the Ground level expertise to consolidate land parcels ranging from 5 acres to 100 acres under the above mentioned three zones. • We can source JV / JDA deals. • We also have expertise on the Lal Dora land parcels, and have proposals for Mini projects of Housing & industrial. • We can source approved projects within NCR, specifically Delhi & Gurgaon for buy-out / JV-JDA. • Advisory on the identification, valuation and transaction.
Consultants & facilitators:
CERTES REALTY LIMITED
Plot # 678, Udyog Vihar Phase – V Gurgaon – 122 016
142/278, Main Kanjhawla Road, Kanjhawla, New Delhi-81 Ramesh Menon 99100-54949 email@example.com Ajay Dabas 98109-50411 firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER This presentation has been prepared on behalf of Certes Realty Ltd solely for information purposes. It is not an investment advice or an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. While reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is not untrue or misleading at the date of the presentation, certes makes no representation that it is accurate or complete. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Neither Certes nor any of its officers or employees accepts any liability for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of this presentation or its contents. Copyright and database rights protection exist in this presentation and it may not be reproduced, distributed or published by any person for any purpose without the prior expressed consent of Certes realty Ltd. All rights are reserved.