This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Financial Aid May Be Available!
If you are a war era veteran or surviving spouse and need in home
care services you may be eligible to receive financial aid from The
Department of Veteran Affairs to help cover this cost.
This is a tax-free benefit called Aid and Attendance.
The Benefit was designed to provide financial assistance to help
offset the cost of long term health care.
The Aid and Attendance (A&A) Pension provides benefits for
veterans and surviving spouses who require the regular attendance
of another person to assist in eating, bathing, dressing and
undressing or taking care of the needs of nature.
To qualify for A&A it needs to be established by your physician that you require daily assistance by others to dress,
undress, bathing, cooking, eating, taking on or off of prosthetics, leave home etc. You DO NOT have to require assistance
with all of these. There simply needs to be adequate medical evidence that you cannot function completely on your own.
The benefit can be used for:
1) Day Care Centers
2) In-Home Caregiver or Professional Home Health Care (Nursing)
3) Independent Living and Retirement Homes
3) Residential Care Homes (Board and Care)
4) Assisted Living Communities
5) Nursing Homes
What Does The Benefit Mean to You?
· With the benefit, you can now afford the care you need.
· You never have to pay it back and it is completely tax free.
· Like Social Security, this pension is dependable and is paid directly to you by the Department of the Treasury.
How American Veterans Aid Will Service You:
· A comprehensive Pre-Filing Consultation.
· Letter of Determination provided by a VA accredited Claims Agent.
· Completed Caregivers Contract conforming to the VA Benefit guidelines.
· Pre-Qualification pack and phone support.
· We will help you through the entire claims process step-by-step.
· We'll keep you qualified year after year.
· If you feel you may be financially over qualified ÷ we can still help you.
· 100% of our families have been approved.
· Money back guarantee.
Call (877) 427.8065 now to see if you qualify!
Surviving Spouse $1,094
Married Veteran $2,019