This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
– DEVELOPING CHANGE MAKERS CENTRE FOR SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP PGPSE PROGRAMME – World’ Most Comprehensive programme in social entrepreneurship & spiritual entrepreneurship OPEN FOR ALL FREE FOR ALL
REASONING & DATA INTERPRETATION
Dr. T.K. Jain.
Centre for social entrepreneurship Bikaner M: 9414430763 email@example.com www.afterschool.tk, www.afterschoool.tk
FIND THE ODD OUT OF THE FOLLOWING : NAPTUNE, VENUS, SATURN, MERCURY, EARTH
• EARTH • (ALL OTHERS ARE NAMES OF GODS IN ROMAN, ALL OTHERS DON’T HAVE LIFE).
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: MYCOLOGY, ASTROLOGY, PATHOLOGY, NEPHROLOGY, ENTOMOLOGY,OPTHALMOLOGY
• ASTROLOGY – ALL OTHER ARE BRANCHES OF BIOLOGY
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: Newton, Addision, Marconi, Beethoven
• Beethoven : all other are scientists
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: Meter, Furlong, Yard, Mile, Acre
• Acre: all other are units of length (one dimension), Acre is a unit of area (two dimensions).
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 1.bottle:wine, 2. Cup:tea 3.pitcher : water 4.ball:bat 5. inkpot:ink
• 4. ball:bat • In others, the first word denotes the pot that holds the second.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 1.mycology: fungi 2.biology: botany 3.phycology:algae 4.entomology:insects
• 3.biology :botany • In all others, the first is the branch to study the 2nd.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 1.atom: electron 2.train:engine 3.house:room 4.scooter:gears 5.curd:milk
5:curd : milk : in all others, the second is a part of the first.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 1.crime:punishment 2.judgement:advocacy 3.enterprise:success 4.exercise:health
• 2: judgement:advocacy • In all others, the second is the outcome of first.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 1. broad:wide, 2.light:heavy 3.tiny:small 4.big:large
• 2. light :heavy , all others are synonyms
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 1. pistol:gun 2.knife:dagger 3.engine:train 4.car:bus
• 3rd: engine:train • In all ohters, the two things are similar
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 1.73-61 2.57-69, 3.42-29,4.4759
• 3rd. In all others, the difference is 12.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 1.56-8, 2.121-17, 3.147-21, 4.168-24
• 2nd. In all others, the first number is 7 times the second number.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 1.11-99, 2.10-90, 3.9-72, 4.8-56
• 1st. In all other numbers, the sum of the two digit gives a perfect square.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 1.134 2.431 3.612 4.813
• 4th. In all other cases, the product of the three numbers is 12.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 392, 326, 914, 248
• 1st, in all other cases, the product of the numbers is a perfect square.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 2468, 2648, 4826,6482
• 1st. It is a sequence of even numbers. In all others, these numbers are not in proper order.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 9710,7324,2690,1754
• 2nd : in all other cases, the sum of the digits is 17.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 372164,376821,318951,319446
• 1ST: IN ALL OTHER CASES, THE SUM OF DIGITS IS 27.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: VT,MQ,PR,DF,FG
• FG. In all these, if you add their numerical equivalent, you get even number, but in this case you get odd number. (f = 6, g=7, total is 13).
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: rat,sat,cat,mat,get
• Get, all others end with AT at the end.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: pear,tore,reap,tear,lear
• 2nd. All other contain EAR, but TORE doesn’t contain EAR.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: AEC,PTR,UYW,KPM,FJH
• 4TH. IN ALL OTHERS, YOU FIND ALTERNATE NUMBERS IN 1,3,2 ORDER
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: JaNuaRY, FeBRuaRY,MaRCH,aPRiL, JunE
• June : in all others, the vowels are written in small caps.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: joehnp,lzkmsu,gwourv,sfxpmg, tquhos
• Sfxpmb: all others contain 3 consecutive digits (not in proper order), for example in the first word, you find NOP. 2nd contains KLM, 3rd contains UVW, and 5th contains : STU.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: abcd,egik,cfil,acdf
• Acdf – in all others there is a fixed difference. In 2nd, the difference is of one, in 3rd, the digits are in products of 3.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: xXYA,bBCE,qQRS,mMNP
• qQRS, here the last digit should have been T.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: RSXY,NOUV,MNST,DEJK
• NOUV. N is 14, U is 21. the gap here is 7, but in all other cases, the difference is 6. answer.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: CALORIC,DRUID,LEVEL,ELOP E,FRETFUL
• FRETFUL: ALL OTHER LETTERS END WITH THE SAME LETTER WITH WHICH THEY START.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: VIDEO,AWAKE,ARISE,WORK, PLAY,AUDIO
• AWAKE: no letter is repeated in any other work. In AWAKE, A is repeated.
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 121,225,361,555
• 555: all others are squares
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 5,27,61,122,213,340,509
• All these are in a series : 2^3 – 3, 3^3-3 and so on. Thus instead of 27, we should get 24. answer
FIND THE ODD ONE OUT: 3,10,27,4,16,64,5,25,125
• 10, all are series of powers upto 3.
Which is valid conclusion? Statements : 1. all bells are socks 2. all shirts are bells conclusions : 1. all shirts are socks. 2. all socks are shirts. 3. bells are shirts
• Answer • Only 1st conclusion is valid
Which is valid conclusion? Statements : 1. some doors are windows 2. all windows are black, 3. some black are browns conclusions : 1. some windows are brown 2. some doors are black 3. some doors are brown
• Answer • Only 2nd conclusion is valid
Which is valid conclusion? Statements : 1. some bananas are apples 2.all apples are tomatoes 3. some potatoes are tomatoes conclusions : 1. some bananas are tomatoes 2. some potatoes are bananas 3. some apples are bananas 4. some apples are potatoes
• • Answer Only 1st 3rd conclusion is valid
Which is valid conclusion? Statements : 1. some apples are brinjals 2. all brinjals are ladyfingers 3. some ladyfingers are oranges conclusions : 1. some oranges are brinjals 2. some brinjals are apples 3. some ladyfingers are apples 4. some applies are oranges • Answer
• Only 2nd and 3rd conclusion is valid
Which is valid conclusion? Statements : 1. Pratibha plays chess 2. All chess players are brilliant conclusions : 1. Pratibha is brilliant. 2. all brilliant persons play chess. 3. all players are brilliant
• Answer • Only 1st conclusion is valid
QUESTION ON ASSUMPTION : STATEMENT : competitive examinations are being made tougher day by day. ASSUMPTIONS : 1. The number of candidates appearing is increasing 2. the paper setting staff has undergone training programme.
• Solution: no statement is valid
QUESTION ON ASSUMPTION : STATEMENT : maintenance of pocket diary of telephone numbers is desirable ASSUMPTIONS : 1. people may seek help from you. 2. you may require those numbers to contact those persons any time.
• Solution: only 2nd assumption is valid.
QUESTION ON ASSUMPTION : STATEMENT :Ankit, go to station after 1 hour, your train has been delayed by 1 hour. ASSUMPTIONS : 1. we have reliable sources informing us about delay in train 2. Ankit is unaware of the upto date timing of the train.
• Solution : BOTH ARE VALID
QUESTION ON ASSUMPTION : STATEMENT : “you have to appear for selection test at Jaipur.” – says the letter ASSUMPTIONS : 1. the candidate had opted for Jaipur centre 2.the candidate is eligible for selection
• Solution: None is valid
QUESTION ON CONCLUSION: STATEMENT : 1. some Indians are smokers 2. all smokers play cricket. CONCLUSIONS : 1. some smokers are Indians 2. Some cricket players are Indian 3. Some Indians play cricket
• SOLUTION: ALL ARE VALID CONCLUSIONS
QUESTION ON CONCLUSION: STATEMENT : All Indian films are of poor quality as they imitate foreign films. CONCLUSIONS : 1. foreign films are of poor quality 2.the tastes of Indians and foreigners differ 3.Special effects of foreign films cant be imitated.
• Solution: only 2nd conclusion can be drawn.
FILL IN THE BLANKS : speech is to dumb as sight is to ______
CHILD is to mother as CALF is to -----• Cow
CRICKET is to UMPIRE as HOCKEY is to ____
Find the odd one out of the followiing :
• • • • • • Jupitar Mars Mercury Apollo Answer : Apollo
A cube has one face painted as black. Each of its face is painted with different colour. White is between yellow and red, blue is between red and yellow, green is between black and white. Which colour is opposite to green?
• Answer : BLUE
HOW MANY OF THESE WORDS MAKE SENSE WHEN THEY ARE REVERSED : FAIL,MADAM,RAIL,REST,QUICK ,DUCK,WISH,GROW,DOG,PUT, MUG,FOX,DROP
• 4 (MADAM,LIAR,GOD,GUM)
Ankit is sitting opposite to Dhairya. Prachi is sitting next to Ravina. Neha is sitting opposite to Ravina, but not next to Ankit. Mahipal has a person between Dhairya and himself. Who is opposite to Prachi?
• Answer : Mahipal (Gulgulia G)
REQUEST is written as S2R52TU, how will you write ACID?
• Here we have taken next digit for consonants and 12345 for vowels : AEIOU respectively. Thus for A =1 , C = D, I = 3, D = E. • 1D3E. • Answer
Mahipal goes to his right and then turns left and again right and then again turns right to undertake Surya Namaskar (Sun Worship) every morning alfter leaving his home. Can you guess about the direction of his home?
• One right and one left gets cancelled. Now there are two right turns. If we start from East, we have to take two left turn. Thus we get West. Thus Mahipal has west facing home. Answer
A little girl has devised a coding machine, which creates 2digit codes out of 1,2,3,4. For all her favourite items, she has some or other code. She trains the shopkeeper in this also. She throws the device and gets the item. Some codes are : 33: coca cola, 31 : pepsi, 23: cadbury, 41: icecream. If you have to infer her codes, which is correct of the following :
1. She uses the first digit for the brand and the second for the type 2. She uses the first digit of her code for the name of company and the second for her preference 3. She uses the first digit for her preference and second for the type of product 4. She uses first digit for type of product and second for her preference.
• 4th option.
A,B,C,D are four brothers settled in 4 different parts of India and working in 3 differerent professions. A and C have same profession. B and D live in adjoining cities. A lives in South India, but comes to North India to meet his friend. D lives in Ujjain, but regularly visits Bangalore to meet his elder brother. C always visits Delhi to meet his elder brother and takes some Indore special food with him. The eldest brother is in Jewellery business, but the youngest makes Buildings. The person in Indore makes machines. Can you tell about the business, location of C?
• A lives in Bangalore, B lives in Delhi, C lives in Indore, and D lives in Ujjain. A and C have same business. Therefore A and C are making machines. ANSWER
Shweta said that Kamal is the grandson of the only maternal uncle of the maternal grandfather of her son. What should the son of Kamal call to Shweta?
• Aunt. Answer
Afterschoool conducts three year integrated PGPSE (after class 12th along with IAS / CA / CS) and 18 month PGPSE (Post Graduate Programme in Social Entrepreneurship) along with preparation for CS / CFP / CFA /CMA / FRM. This course is also available online also. It also conducts workshops on social entrepreneurship in schools and colleges all over India – start social entrepreneurship club in your institution today with the help from afterschoool and help us in developing society.
Why such a programme?
• To promote people to take up entrepreneurship and help develop the society • To enable people to take up franchising and other such options to start a business / social development project • To enable people to take up social development as their mission • To enable people to promote spirituality and positive thinking in the world
Who are our supporters?
• Afterschoolians, our past beneficiaries, entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs are supporting us. • You can also support us – not necessarily by money – but by being promotor of our concept and our ideas.
About AFTERSCHO☺OL PGPSE – the best programme for developing great entrepreneurs
• • • • • Most flexible, adaptive but rigorous programme Available in distance learning mode Case study focused- latest cases Industry oriented practical curriculum Designed to make you entrepreneurs – not just an employee • Option to take up part time job – so earn while you learn • The only absolutely free course on internet
Workshops from AFTERSCHO☺OL
• • • • • • • • • IIF, Delhi CIPS, Jaipur ICSI Hyderabad Branch Gyan Vihar, Jaipur Apex Institute of Management, Jaipur Aravali Institute of Management, Jodhpur Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar Pacific Institute, Udaipur Engineering College, Hyderabad
• • • • • • • • • • Spiritualising business and society Rural development and transformation HRD and Education, Social Development NGO and voluntary work Investment analysis,microfinance and inclusion Retail sector, BPO, KPO Accounting & Information system (with CA / CS /CMA) Hospital management and Health care Hospitality sector and culture and heritage Other sectors of high growth, high technology and social relevance
• The only programme of its kind (in the whole world) • No publicity and low profile course • For those who want to achieve success in life – not just a degree • Flexible – you may stay for a month and continue the rest of the education by distance mode. / you may attend weekend classes • Scholarships for those from poor economic background • Latest and constantly changing curriculum – keeping pace with the time • Placement for those who are interested • Admissions open throughout the year • Latest and most advanced technologies, books and study material
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • Pedagogy curriculum and approach based on IIM Ahmedabad and ISB Hyderabad (the founder is alumnus from IIMA & ISB Hyderabad) Meditation, spiritualisation, and self development EsGotitial softwares for business Business plan, Research projects Participation in conferences / seminars Workshops on leadership, team building etc. Written submissions of research projects/articles / papers Interview of entrepreneurs, writing biographies of entrepreneurs Editing of journals / newsletters Consultancy / research projects Assignments, communication skill workshops Participation in conferences and seminars Group discussions, mock interviews, self development diaryng Mind Power Training & writing workshop (by Dr. T.K.Jain)
• • • • • • • • • Case analysis, Articles from Harvard Business Review Quiz, seminars, workshops, games, Visits to entrepreneurs and industrial visits PreGotitations, Latest audio-visuals Group discussions and group projects Periodic self assessment Mentoring and counselling Study exchange programme (with institutions out of India) • Rural development / Social welfare projects
• AFTERSCHO☺OL will shortly open its branches in important cities in India including Delhi, Kota, Mumbai, Gurgaon and other important cities. Afterschooolians will be responsible for managing and developing these branches – and for promoting social entrepreneurs.
• We want to write case studies on social entrepreneurs, first generation entrepreneurs, ethical entrepreneurs. Please help us in this process. Help us to be in touch with entrepreneurs, so that we may develop entrepreneurs.
Basic values at AFTERSCHO☺OL
• • • • • • Share to learn more Interact to develop yourself Fear is your worst enemy Make mistakes to learn Study & discuss in a group Criticism is the healthy route to mutual support and help • Ask fundamental questions : why, when, how & where? • Embrace change – and compete with yourself only
www.afterschoool.tk social entrepreneurship for better society
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?