This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
DONALD Respondents _________________________________________________________________ FIRST INTERROGATORIES, REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS AND ADMISSIONS OF FACTS ________________________________________________________________ Discovery evidence shall be gathered pursuant FRCP 33, 34 and 36. In respect to Interrogatories, please check the box [ ] YES or [ ] NO to answer each interrogative. In respect to Request for Production of Documents, please produce each requested document that remains in possession of the Court Clerk for the Western Division of Tennessee. If document doesn’t exist then please state “Document Unavailable”. In respect to Admissions of Facts, please fill in each blank line succeeding the word Respond _______ (I.e. with Accept or Deny). Please remit within 30-days of receipt. Do not attempt to delay my lawful pursuit to gather discovery evidence in behalf of the Office of Circuit Executive United States Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit. File No. 06-09-90079
DEFINITIONS 1. Rule of law shall be interpreted to mean U.S. Constitution and/or FRCP. 2. FRCP shall be interpreted to mean either Federal Rules of Civil Procedures or Federal Rules of Criminal Procedures (I.e. terms may be interchangeable). 3. Delusions of grandeur shall be interpreted to mean that a Federal Judge has exercised Carte Blanche powers void of oversight by our U.S. Court of Appeals. 4. Carte Blanche shall be interpreted to mean that Federal Judges have assumed powers to dismiss Plaintiff ’s complaint void of responsive pleadings or motions. 5. Mental disability shall be interpreted to mean that a Federal Judge is or may have been suffering from delusions of grandeur while sitting on the bench. 6. Cherry picking shall be interpreted to mean that Federal Judges have Carte Blanche powers to request transfer of specific cases to his or her courtroom. 7. Lottery system shall be interpreted to mean that cases have been assigned to Federal Judges on a roll over basis subject to checks and balances oversight. 8. Checks and balances shall be interpreted to mean that the U.S. Court of Appeals owns oversight to warrant Federal Judges comply with our lottery system.
INTERROGATORIES 1. Are you of adult age? 2. Are you of sound mind? 3. Do you believe ignorance is no excuse of the law? 4. Have you sworn an oath to uphold our rule of law? 5. Does the FRCP constitute our rule of law? 6. Is the FRCP superior to Federal or State laws? 7. Is a Federal Judge a referee between litigating parties? 8. Are cases assigned by lottery system to Federal Judges? 9. Is it right for Federal Judges to cherry pick cases? 10. Have you ever been guilty of cherry picking cases? 11. Would you lie to protect your professional integrity? 12. Would you lie to protect a Federal Judge’s reputation? 13. Does FRCP 12 (a), (b) or 41 (a), (b) limits dismissals? 14. Does FRCP permit Federal Judges to make motions? 15. Does FRCP permit Federal Judges to enter pleadings? [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO
16. Do Federal Judges have a Carte Blanche to dismiss cases? 17. Does FRCP restrict pleadings or motion to litigants? 18. Is a Federal Judge a litigant in civil proceedings? 19. Is a Federal Judge a litigant in criminal proceedings? 20. Have you ever dismissed a case without any motion? 21. Can a Plaintiff volunteer to dismiss his or her own case? 22. Can a Defendant file a motion to dismiss Plaintiff ’s case? 23. Would you tell off on a Federal Judge who acts as a litigant? 24. Do you know Federal Judges who wrongfully dismiss cases?
[ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO
25. Is it common for Federal Judges to wrongfully dismiss cases? [ ] YES [ ] NO 26. Is any Chief Justice of Federal Judge above our rule of law? 27. Can a Chief Justice dismiss a complaint without a motion? 28. Can a Federal Judge dismiss a complaint without a motion? 29. Is a Plaintiff entitled to due process concerning dismissals? [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO [ ] YES [ ] NO
30. Does the Plaintiff have right to file objections to dismissals? [ ] YES [ ] NO
REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
1. Please produce any responsive pleadings or defense motions that have been assigned to you and later transferred to Judge James D. Todd in respect to case no. 08-2637-JDT/tmp Green vs. Wharton or 08-2682-JDT-dkv Green vs. Keys. 2. Please produce the document from Judge James D. Todd requesting transfer of Complainant’s cases to his docket. 3. Please produce your Judgment Order that has transferred Plaintiff ’s case to Judge James D. Todd. 4. Please produce a copy of your license to practice law in the State of Tennessee. 5. Please produce a copy of your appointment as a Federal Judge.
ADMISSIONS OF FACTS 1. Please admit that the Federal Court Clerk for the Western Division of Tennessee has assigned cases utilizing a lottery system. Respond _____________ 2. Please admit that Plaintiff has made known through his code pleadings that he is an African American Disabled Veteran. Respond _____________ 3. Please admit that Plaintiff has filed his case styled as a Class Action Lawsuit pursuant USC Title 42 Chapter 21 Section 1983. Respond _____________ 4. Please admit that Plaintiff has filed a motion for the Court to honor his Pauper’s Oath to proceed with his Class Action Lawsuit. Respond _____________ 5. Please admit that Plaintiff has filed a motion for the Court to appoint a U.S. Attorney to represent his Class Action Lawsuit. Respond _____________ 6. Please admit that you have neglected your duty to appoint a U.S. Attorney from the Disability Section Civil Rights Division (CRD) United States Department of Justice (USDOJ) to represent Plaintiff ’s Class Action. Respond _____________ 7. Please admit that Plaintiff is lawfully entitled to legal protection pursuant the Americans with Disabilities Act. Respond _____________ 8. Please admit that Judge James D. Todd has requested you to transfer Plaintiff ’s Class Action Lawsuit to him. Respond _____________ 9. Please admit that this isn’t the first time that Judge James D. Todd has requested you to transfer specific cases on your docket to him. Respond _____________
10. Please admit that you haven’t notified the United States Court of Appeals that Judge Todd has been guilty of cherry picking cases. Respond _____________ 11. Please admit that you haven’t seen anything wrong with Judge Todd requesting Plaintiff ’s case being transferred to him. Respond _____________ 12. Please admit that Judge James D. Todd is suffering delusions of grandeur to dismiss Plaintiff ’s cases void of any Defense motions. Respond _____________ 13. Please admit that Judge James D. Todd has deprived the Plaintiff due process by signing Judgment Orders void any Defense motions. Respond _____________ 14. Please admit that FRCP 41 (a) has protected the Plaintiff ’s legal right to voluntary dismissal. Respond _____________ 15. Please admit that you have purposefully neglected to sign a summon for each CoDefendant to return his or her responsive pleadings. Respond _____________ 16. Please admit that you have never intended for Plaintiff ’s Class Action Lawsuit to come to trial. Respond _____________ 17. Please admit that Plaintiff ’s Pauper’s Oath has incited your contempt to view his class as being inferior to the wealthy class Defendants. Respond _____________ 18. Please admit that you believe the wealthy class is more deserving of a trial than lower class paupers who can’t afford filing fees. Respond _____________ 19. Please admit that if Plaintiff had coughed up his filing fee, then you would have signed a summon for each Defendant to respond. Respond _____________
20. Please admit that you have turned a deaf ear to the Plaintiff ’s code pleadings and could care less about relieving his pain and suffering. Respond _____________ 21. Please admit that you have capitulated your integrity as a Federal Judge for sake of collecting filing fees from Pauper’s Oath Plaintiffs. Respond _____________ 22. Please admit that the cases of Plaintiffs who have paid their filing fees were moved ahead of the Pauper’s Oath Plaintiff. Respond _____________ 23. Please admit that money dictates who is entitled to justice in the U.S. District Court for the Western Division of Tennessee. Respond _____________ 24. Please admit that Plaintiff has proclaimed Tennessee lawmakers have organized a minority classification entitled Sex Offenders and have authorized police to recruit class membership under pretext of authority. Respond _____________ 25. Please admit that Plaintiff has made you aware that he is seeking to blow a whistle to estop each Co-Defendant by Injunctive Order from inflicting a miscarriage of justice against his minority classification. Respond _____________
26. Please admit that our Commander in Chief has ordered Federal protection under DOD Directive 7050.06 dated July 23, 2007 Subject: Military Whistleblower Protection Policy 4 (2) and 4 (4). Respond _____________ 27. Please admit that Judge James D. Todd has committed an obstruction of justice by dismissing Plaintiff ’s Class Action Lawsuit. Respond _____________ 28. Please admit that Plaintiff is entitled to an independent U.S. Attorney to prosecute his criminal allegations against James D. Todd et al. Respond _____________
Respectfully submitted, __________________________ 1978 Goodhaven Dr. Memphis, TN 38116 (901) 215-6657 CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY I Stanley Green attests that a true and exact copy has been delivered by First Class Postage in care of Office of Circuit Executive United States Court of Appeals Cincinnati, Ohio which shall be forwarded to Chief Justice Jon Phipps McCalla and U.S. District Judge Bernice B. Donald Clifford Hull/Odell Horton Federal Building 167 North Main Street Memphis, TN 38103 this the ____ of September 2009. ___________________________
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?