This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
More From Mike MetzgerSkip carousel
- John Minkowski, "Design/Electronic Arts"
- Todd Gitlin, "Film Journal"
- Vivian Sobchack, "The Active Eye
- Micheal Scroggins Oral History Transcript
- Jean Piaget, "Science of Education and the Psychology of the Child"
- Wesley Morris, "Friday's Footprint"
- Daniel Boorstin, "Advertising and American Civilization"
- Noel Burch "A Primitive Mode of Representation?" and Motionless Voyage
- Allan SEKULA Reading An Archive
- Serge Daney, "From Projector to Parade"
- Erwin Panofsky, "What is Baroque?"
- Erroll Morris, "Believing is Seeing"
- 23716549 Heidegger the Age of the World Picture
- Cuban Life and cuban film
- the practice of history writing,