This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Analog recording Low level recording None 2) By default, how many no of tables would be there in a script? One Two Three Four 3) By default, how many no of actions would be there in a script? One Two Three Four 4) The file extension of Local object repository file is .MTR .TSR .QRS None 5) The file extension of Shared object repository file is a. .MTR b. .TSR c. .QRS d. None
6) When a procedure is created in the Function Library editor, what is the extension of the file? A. B. C. D. .INI .TXT .QFL .VBS
7) What are the categories in the Step Generator? E. F. G. H. Object, Operation, Value Library, Built-in, Local Script Operation, Arguments, Return Value Test Objects, Utility Objects, Functions
8) In Test Settings -> Run the Data Table iteration options are for which data sheet?
I. J. K. L.
Local Global Run-time Data Table Design-time Data Table
9) What can you use to handle unpredictable testing exceptions? M. N. O. P. A Do Loop Recovery Scenario IF Then statement Select Case statement
10) In which command can you associate a function library to a test? Q. R. S. T. Run Options Test Settings View Options Function Definition Generator
11) To invoke the function which does not return any value, we can use a. b. c. d. call function name function name Both A & B None
12) The result of the checkpoints can be stored in a variable a. True b. False 13) Parameterization generally involves a. Data table b. Random number c. Environment d. Both A & B e. Both A, B & C 14) The file which is used for recovering from the run time errors known as i. ii. iii. iv. QRS TSR PNG DAT
15) Among the following recording modes, which method uses both the objects and mouse coordinates a. Normal
b. Low level c. Analog d. All of the above
16) Where do you set the action iterations for a specified action? a. Action Settings b. Action Properties c. Action Run Properties d. Action Call Properties 17) Where do you mark an action as reusable? a. Action Settings b. Action Properties c. Action Run Properties d. Action Call Properties 18) After running a test that contains both input and output parameters, where can the results of an output parameter be found? a. Local Data Sheet b. Global Data Sheet c. Run-time Data Table d. Design-time Data Table 19) If you have a Virtual Object Collection stored on your machine, and you don’t want to use it what you must do? a. Disable Virtual Objects in Test Settings b. Remove the Collection from your machine c. Disable Virtual Objects in General Options d. Remove the Collections from the Resources list 20) Which method for the Data Table utility object will allow you to retrieve information from the Data Table during a test run? a. Value b. Import c. GetCell d. GetValue
21) Statement to return the value from the function i. ii. iii. iv. Return (return value) Exit (Return value) Function name = Return value None
22) constant “2” with the reporter statement returns
a. b. c. d.
Pass Fail Done Warning
23) The standard timing delay for windows application is i. ii. iii. iv. 20 seconds 60 seconds Infinite 100 seconds
24) The standard timing delay for web based application is i. 20 seconds ii. 60 seconds iii. Infinite iv. 100 seconds 25) In VB Script functions, which one is false among the following a. Variables must be declared before use b. Variables may not be declared before use c. Variables may be declared without data types None
26) What does the source property of a database checkpoint object represent? A. B. C. D. The SQL query The identification number of the database The number of rows returned from the query The connection string used to connect to the database
27) What is created, by default, with each new action? A. B. C. D. Local Data Sheet, Global Data Sheet, Folder Local Object Repository, Local Data Sheet, Folder Global Data Sheet, Local Object Repository, Folder Local Data Sheet, Global Data Sheet, Local Object Repository
28) What are the available environment variable types? A. B. C. D. E. Built-in User-defined User-function Built-in, User-defined Built-in, User-function
29) If the Global Data sheet contains no data and the Local Datasheet contains two rows of data, how many times will the test iterate? A. B. C. D. 1 2 3 5
30) What is the first thing that must be defined in a Recovery Scenario? A. B. C. D. Trigger Recovery Operation Recovery Scenario Name The Function used in the scenario
31) To count the no of rows in a table a. getrowcount b. Getlinecount c. Getcount d. Count 32) Object which is used for calling the win32 api functions in QTP, we use i. ii. iii. iv. extern description environment None
33) By default, the all actions in QTP are a. non – reusable b. reusable c. external d. None 34) The active screen images are stored in a file called a. GIF b. BMP c. JPEG d. PNG 35) To refer the global data sheet, we can use the statement a. dtglobalsheet b. Global c. Both A & B
36) What are bitmap checkpoints sensitive to? A. B. C. D. Image size and object type Object type and image type Screen resolution and object type Screen Resolution and image size
37) If the Local Data sheet contains two rows of data, how many times will the action iterate, by default? A. B. C. D. 1 2 3 5
38) How do you close the database session after examining the results of an SQL query? A. B. C. D. Call the ADO.Close function Use the close method for the RecordSet object Set the RecordSet and Connection objects equal to Nothing Use the close method for the RecordSet and Connection objects
39) What are the available trigger event types? A. B. C. D. Pop-up window, object state, VBScript event Object state, VBScript event, Application crash Pop-up window, object state, test run error, QTP crash Pop-up window, object state, test run error, Application crash
40) What is the keyword used to define how the counter variable in a For Next loop increments? A. B. C. D. ++ Next Skip Step
41) Select Case statement is end with i. end case ii. exit case iii. esac iv. end select 42) To specify the “Not Equal to” in QTP, symbol used is A. != B. <>
C. NOT = D. == 43) which one is the default data type of QTP A. B. C. D. integer String Variant Double
44) To differentiate similar objects in one screen, QTP uses A. B. C. D. object identification Smart identification Object repository Object spy
45) To use the non-standard windows object, we can go for A. B. C. D. Object spy Virtual objects Object identification None
46) What are the two most commonly used ADO objects? A. B. C. D. Fields Execute Connection, RecordSet Open, ConnectionString
47) How do you declare a constant? A. B. C. D. Dim statement Con statement Const statement Option Explicit statement
48) What method is used to retrieve the number of columns in the query results? A. B. C. D. Fields.Count Fields.Item(EOF) Fields.Count(BOF) Fields.Count.Value
49) To bypass the Object Repository you can: A. Turn the Object Repository off B. Use a programmatic description
C. Delete all objects in all repositories D. Add the object to the Object Repository Manager 50) What does the ChildObjects method return? A. B. C. D. A Collection object A string true/ false A Boolean TRUE/ FALSE The number of objects matching the ChildObject description
51) To use the constant timing delay between process, QTP uses, a. wait b. pause c. Synchronization point d. None 52) To terminate the script execution, during running, QTP uses a. Exit run b. Stop run c. Quit d. None 53) We can access the objects of the application without using object repository. a. True b. False 54) Checkpoints statements can be manually added to the script without using menus. a. True b. False 55) while statement always end with a. b. c. d. end while End do Wend Loop
56) What object is used to read information from a text file? a. Read b. ReadLine c. TextStream d. FileSystem e. OpenTextFile 57) If you are typing in Expert View and you type an object followed by a dot, what does th QuickTest display?
a. Nothing b. The arguments for that object c. The methods and properties for that object d. The child objects and methods for that object 58) By default, how does QuickTest pass arguments to the procedure? a. ByVal b. ByRef c. ByArg d. ByRes 59) What object is used to send information to test results at the completion of the test run a. Result b. Reporter c. ReportEvent d. ResultReport 60) If a procedure is defined in a test script, that procedure is accessible to which tests/ scripts? a. Only to other procedures b. It is not usable to any test scripts c. The test script in which it is defined d. Using the Step Generator, it is available to any test script
61) Do statement always end with a. b. c. d. end while End do Wend Loop
62) Utility to measure the timing delays between transactions, we use a. b. c. d. synchronization sync services wait
63) If the same object is present in the local and shared repository, QTP will refer which one? a. b. c. d. shared Local Both A & B None
64) The default addins with QTP are
a. b. c. d.
Active X Visual Basic Web All of the above
65) Which one is not true about “Copy of action” a. Tester can edit the script b. Tester can’t edit the script c. Tester can view the script d. None
66) When does a Do loop statements evaluate for continuation? A. B. C. D. At the end of the loop At the start of the loop At the start or the end of the loop This loop uses a counter varaible
67) How can you retrieve the number of items in the list for a WebList object? A. B. C. D. GetList GetItem GetItemsCount GetROProperty
68) What is the difference between a subroutine and a function? A. B. C. D. A subroutine can call itself; a function cannot A function returns a value; a subroutine cannot A function can accept arguments; a subroutine cannot A subroutine can call other procedures; a function cannot
69) What method is used to send a run-time Data sheet to an Excel file? A. B. C. D. Send Export SendSheet ExportSheet
70) What looping statements are available in QuickTest? A. B. C. D. While end, Do Loop, If Then Switch Case, If Then, For Next For Next, While end, Do Loop For Next, Do Loop Switch Case
71) Which one is not true about “Call of action” A. Tester can edit the script
B. Tester can’t edit the script C. Tester can view the script D. None 72) Which one is true about “Do” statement i. ii. iii. d) End with “Loop while false” End with “Until True” End with “Wend” Both A and B
73) Checkpoint which is being used for verifying the web page with W3C standard is A. B. C. D. Bitmap checkpoint Standard checkpoint Accessibility checkpoint XML checkpoint
74) Planning for the no of iteration for the action is done at i. ii. iii. iv. Action properties Action call properties Call to existing action None
75) To enter the non-executable statement in QTP , we use A. B. C. D. single quotes Rem Both A and B None
76) What does the GetTOProperty method do? A. B. C. D. Retrieves the value of a property from a test object Retrieves the available properties from a test object Retrieves the value of a property from a run-time object Retrieves the available properties from a run-time object
77) To use low-level recording, what must you do first? A. B. C. D. Start a new test Be in the Keyword view Be recording in Normal mode Click Low Level Recoding under the Automation Menu
78) What is the correct set of add-ins installed automatically with QuickTest 9.2?
A. B. C. D.
Net, Web, Java Web, SAP, Visual Basic Active X, Visual Basic, Web Active X, TE, Web Services
79) What information can be seen in the information pane? A. B. C. D. Syntax errors The test name and author The QTP license information The machine id and operating system
80) What does a breakpoint do? A. B. C. D. Stops test execution at the specified step, after executing that step Stops test execution at the specified step, before executing that step Pauses test execution at the specified step, after executing that step Pauses test execution at the specified step, before executing that step
81) Which of the following is an example of a missing resource? A. B. C. D. An object Run Results A Regular Action An External Action
82) What are the available step commands in QuickTest? A. B. C. D. Step, step Into, Step Out Step Into, Step Over, Step Out Step Test, Step Action, Step Function Run from Step, Debug from Step, Run from Step
83) When a test is run in update mode, what is updated? A. B. C. D. The test results The object descriptions The action names in the test The logical names in the test
84) What are the phases in the QuickTest workflow? A. B. C. D. Plan, Record, Enhance, Run Prepare, Record, Verify, Run Plan, Create, Verify & Enhance Prepare, Create, Verify & Enhance, Integrate
85) Why is low-level recording mode useful?
A. It records exact keyboard operations on an object. B. It records exact coordinates of all mouse movements. C. It uses the object repository to determine what methods can be used. 86) What are test object properties? A. B. C. D. Those properties as defined in a description object. Those properties as defined in Object Identification Those properties displayed by an object at run-time Those properties used in the Object Repository for an object identification
87) What is the function of the Object Repository Manager? A. B. C. D. Assign variable names to test objects View/ Make/ Modify a Local Object Repository View/ Make/ Modify a Shared Object Repository Define new test objects using programmatic descriptions
88) Where are virtual object collections stored? A. B. C. D. In a Function Library In the local Object Repository In the Object Repository Manager Dat folder inside of the QTP installation directory
89) In the Object Identification dialog box, which properties can be viewed? A. B. C. D. The base filter and optional properties The mandatory and optional properties The base filter and assistive properties The mandatory and assistive properties
90) Where do you turn Smart Identification IN? A. B. C. D. The Object Repository The Test Settings dialog The General Options dialog The Object Identification dialog
91) How do you know if Smart Identification has been used in a test? A. B. C. D. The Smart Identification icon appears in the test results The test results will show a run error, causing a test failure The properties used by the object repository will be changed The Object Repository will show the Smart Identification icon
92) What options are available to filter objects in the Target Object Repository pane when merging object repositories? A. Show all objects or Show only objects with conflicting object types B. Show all objects or Show only objects with conflicting descriptions C. Show only objects with conflicting logical names or Show only objects with conflicting object types D. Show only objects with conflicting logical names or Show only objects with conflicting descriptions 93) What is the default ordinal identifier? A. B. C. D. The location The object id The nativeclass The index number
94) Which statement is used to associate a procedure with a test object class? A. B. C. D. RegisterFunction RegisterUserProc RegisterUserFunc RegisterProcedure
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.