This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Context: The Care2 website (http://www.care2.com/causes/the-forgotten-history-of-gay-marriage.html )
published a “Care2 favorite” by Paul Canning captioned “The Forgotten History of Gay Marriage”.
The article depends for its supposed authentication on a book by John Boswell. It completely ignores the
numerous critiques, repudiations and rejections of that document
Calumny: 2nd request 4 23 14: First sent 4 19 14
Since the afternoon of the 17th April, 2014, in the height of a robust debate in the comments section
with some of Care2’s most passionate defenders, comments by many Christian contributors are not
being processed by the website! Strangely, Care2 has not advised other commenters of this fact,
allowing those persons to say that these Christian contributors have “run away” from the debate.
We remind Care2 of its stated commitment to the ethics of journalism and informed adult debate!
URGENT UPDATE: After reinstating the accounts on 24
April, 2014, Care2 suspended the accounts of Christians
yet again on May 27, 2014 … but with this startling development outlined in the letter below:
“..The account was suspended on May 27… yet again!
We have since written you letters, indexed [care2.com #939608] [care2.com #939640]
[care2.com #939642]. THEY HAVE ALL BEEN IGNORED!
YET, as of 12:57am PDT on May 28, 2014, another account using the PSEUDONYM “Roger W”
has been posting messages to the Care2 website. This is as unprofessional as it gets…. And it
appears to be originating from within Care2! Please feel free to correct me here!
We remind Care2 of its commitment to professionalism yet again!...”
One wonders, too, what this development had to do with the sudden disappearance from the
threads of one of the more vocal ant-Christian and anti-evidence activists, Kevin B … then his
“sudden” reappearance afterwards to proclaim that “Roger W” has shown his “true colors”. It
is clear that, given the liberties he gets even after numerous flaggings for slanderous and
degenerate verbal assaults on the website, he is “protected” by Care2. We have saved the
entire thread, and will display/present a summary of his use of the language soon to Care2,
and soon for readers at the end of this article. We will continue to ask Care2 for action on this
Or perhaps the answer is even more obvious! The ONLY person who previously used the
phrase “Oh! Look!” was another anti-Christian, anti-evidence hater called Scott S. He may
have unconsciously duplicated his trademark phrase in the attempt to mimic Roger W in the
comment posted at 1:13am PDT on May 28, 2014. We are again asking Care2 to investigate.
The evidence: We have offered as part of the comments to that page (http://www.care2.com/causes/the-forgotten-
history-of-gay-marriage.html )the fact that several other publications illustrate the REAL “Forgotten
History of Gay Marriage” … that it (gay marriage and gay-advocacy) is based on a scientific, academic,
philosophical, legal and actual hoax that defies comprehension.
This evidence has been largely ignored by Care2, Paul Canning and pro-gay commenters at the site.
Apparently intolerant of other opinions, Care2 was worried enough to “suspend the accounts”.
1. “Sexual Politics and Scientific Logic: The Issue of Homosexuality” by Dr. Charles W. Socarides
2. “The Removal of Homosexuality from the Psychiatric Manual” by Dr. Joseph Nicolosi
“… All three great pioneers of psychiatry--Freud, Jung and Adler--saw homosexuality as disordered.
Yet today, homosexuality is not to be found in the psychiatric manual of mental disorders. Were
these three great pioneers just reflecting the ignorance and prejudice of their times? Is this radical
shift due to our modern-day enlightened, sophisticated attitude? Has there been any new research to
account for this shift of opinion?
I submit that no new psychological or sociological research justifies this shift. Research did not settle
the question. Research simply stopped, and it is politics that has silenced the professional dialogue.
Now, the only studies on homosexuality are from an advocacy perspective.
Militant gay advocates working in a small but forceful network have caused apathy and confusion
within our society. They insist that acceptance of the homosexual as a person cannot occur without
endorsement of the homosexual condition. Intellectual circles too--who are self-conscious about
sounding intolerant--proclaim homosexualityas normal, yet it is still not so for the average person for
whom it "just doesn't seem right….
Yet in the history of psychiatry, has a heterosexual ever sought treatment for distress about his
heterosexuality and wished to become homosexual? When I put that question in correspondence to
the chairman of the DSM Nomenclature Committee, Robert L. Spitzer, he replied: "the answer, as you
suspected, is no."
Why does the profession no longer consider homosexuality a problem? …”
3. “Crafting Bi/Homosexual Youth” by Dr. Judith Reisman;
4. “Selling Homosexuality to America” by Paul Rondeau
5. “Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement” by Steve Baldwin
( http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/baldwin_pedophilia_homosexuality.pdf )
6. “Rewriting History to Serve the Gay Agenda” by Marian Therese Horvat, Ph.D.;
7. “In the Case of John Boswell” by Richard John Nehaus
8. “Homosexuality and the Politics of Truth” (book) by Dr. Jeffrey Satinover
9. “Why Isn’t Homosexuality Considered a Disorder on the Basis of Its Medical Consequences?” by
Kathleen Melonakos, RN (http://www.lifesitenews.com/resources/why-isnt-homosexuality-
10. “CDC Fact Sheet: HIV and AIDS among Gay and Bisexual Men”;
11. “Transsexualism and the Binary Divide: Determining Sex Using Objective Criteria” by Matt Staver
12. “Are Gay Rights Right? Making Sense of the Controversy!” (book) by lawyer Roger J. Magnuson
13. Dissent in Lawrence v. Texas by Justice Antonin Scalia (http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/02-
102.ZD.html ); In an astonishingly perceptive piece of legal analysis … in 2003 … Scalia comes to the
following conclusion: “… At the end of its opinion–after having laid waste the foundations of our
rational-basis jurisprudence–the Court says that the present case “does not involve whether the
government must give formal recognition to any relationship that homosexual persons seek to
enter.” Ante, at 17. Do not believe it….” We know today, in 2014, that he was right!
14. “The Top Ten Harms of Same-Sex Marriage” by Peter Sprigg
15. “Same-sex ‘marriage’: The Cost and Consequences of Redefining Marriage” by Christian Concern;
( http://www.christianconcern.com/sites/default/files/docs/CCO2607_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf )
16. “Surgical Sex” by Dr. Paul McHugh, former Distinguished Service Profesor in Psychiatry at Johns
Hopkins University: (http://www.firstthings.com/article/2009/02/surgical-sex )
“… Where did they get the idea that our sexual identity (“gender” was the term they preferred) as
men or women was in the category of things that could be changed? …”
“… We have wasted scientific and technical resources and damaged our professional credibility by
collaborating with madness rather than trying to study, cure, and ultimately prevent it. …”
And then onwards to these utterly laughable, idiotic, but always tragic, manifestations that, once given the
space to consider itself “normal”, a psychosexual disorder will always … without exception …. seek to impose its
madness on society!
17. “Men banned from becoming Queen as 700 years of law redrafted ahead of gay marriage”
18. “How Britain is Turning Christianity Into a Crime” by Melanie Phillips
The Bible calls it a “strong delusion”! Dr. Joseph Nicolosi calls it “… sowing apathy and confusion …”
So … does “gay” advocacy, “gay marriage” and their overt activism portend the end of the law, the end of …
19. “Gay Orthodoxy and Academic Heresy” by Ty Clevenger
20. “Fairness, Accuracy and Honesty in Discussing Homosexuality and Marriage” by Lynne Marie Kohm
and Mark A. Yarhouse.
21. “WHY NARTH? The American Psychiatric Society’s Destructive and Blind Pursuit of Political
Correctness” by Benjamin Kaufman
There are others … illustrating the “REAL” forgotten history of “gay marriage” …
Let’s look at more recent articles:
22. “How Homosexualists Redefine Homosexual Child Molesting”
23. Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse
24. "Himosexuality is not a Civil Right" by Daniel Garcia and Robert Regier
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?