This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
This digestive system detox is suited for first-timers, as a pre-cleanse before a fast, for people with mild
digestive symptoms, or as a general preventative measure. This duration of this detox is usually two to
1. Activated charcoal
Activated charcoal binds intestinal toxins and unfriendly microbial growth and excretes them in the
500-600 g t!ree ties per day " !our #e$ore or % !ours a$ter eals and edication
2. entonite clay
!f activated charcoal is unavailable, bentonite clay can be used. entonite is a type of edible clay that
acts as a bulk laxative by absorbing water to form a gel. !t binds toxins such as pesticides and helps to
carry them out of the colon. entonite clay can be found at the health food store.
entonite intake should be reduced and timed away from medication intake as it may interfere with
" ta#lespoon li&uid #entonite %-' ties per day " !our #e$ore or % !ours a$ter eals and
#syllium is a dietary fiber that supports normal bowel function. !t cleanses the mucus lining of the
intestines and increases the bulk of the stools. #syllium absorbs water and expand in the colon,
allowing toxins and mucus to be removed.
Take with activated charcoal or if using bentonite, stir it into the psyllium water.
" teaspoon psylliu po(der t!ree ties per day) *tir psylliu into + o, (ater and drin-
$. %lax seeds
%lax seeds also absorb water and expand in the colon, allowing toxins and mucus to be removed. !n
addition, flax seeds have been found to lower cholesterol levels.
● Take one tablespoon of li&uid bentonite and one to two teaspoons of ground flaxseeds or psyllium
in a glass of water first thing in the morning 'wait at least 1(2 hour before eating) and before bed.
● Ade&uate fluids are essential when taking psyllium, activated charcoal, or bentonite clay. *rink
+-12 glasses per day. ,hen calculating total fluid intake per day, be sure to include intake of
herbal tea and alkaline broth.
● -&uee.e a wedge or 1($ lemon into warm water and drink immediately after rising in the
morning, before having the bentonite clay and flaxseed drink.
● /egetable broth contains minerals that are necessary for tissue cleansing. *rink 2 cups per day.
The digestive tract maintains a balance between healthy and potentially harmful micro-organisms.
#robiotics, the supplement form of healthy micro-organisms, have been used for many years to increase
the proportion of protective bacteria and for the prevention and treatment of many health conditions.
The most common strains of probiotics are 0actobacillus acidophilus for the small intestine and
ifidobacterium bifidum for the large intestine. 0ook for a combination of the two strains. 1ach
capsule or dose should contain more than 1 billion viable bacteria. The minimum therapeutic dose is
suggested to be 12+-123 cells per day. 4ore bacteria per capsule or dose is preferable, since the
bacteria must survive during shelf life and then after ingestion, during transit through the acidic
conditions of the stomach and hydrolytic en.ymes and bile salts in the small intestine.
#robiotics should always be refrigerated before and after opening.
5ontinue taking probiotics for several weeks after the cleansing period is over.
" capsule t!ree ties per day
1nemas are &uick ways to remove toxins from the colon and body. A coffee enema is believed to
detoxify the liver by rapidly emptying the colon, enhancing liver detoxification, and increasing the flow
of bile and the elimination of toxins through bile. -ome people claim that it provides immediate relief
to toxicity symptoms, such as congestion, indigestion, pain and headaches.
5offee enemas should only be performed under supervision by a holistic medical doctor, naturopathic
physician, or herbalist.
• 2 to " tablespoons of fresh ground organic coffee 'light roast)
• $ cups distilled water
• glass or enamel pot 'do not use teflon, aluminum or iron)
• fine sieve
• enema bag with rubber or plastic tubing and a fountain syringe applicator
• small amount of olive oil
1. 7sing the amounts specified above in the pot, bring the coffee to a boil. oil for " minutes then
simmer for 18 minutes. -train using a very fine sieve. Allow this li&uid to cool to body
temperature '3+.9 %). !t should feel comfortable to the touch.
2. #our this li&uid into the enema bag, clamping the tube as you pour. 0ubricate the no..le with
the olive oil.
". :ang the enema bag between 1 1(2 to 2 feet above the floor in the bathroom. The higher the
bag, the faster the speed of intake into the colon.
$. #lace a large towel on the floor. 0ie on your right side, with your legs curled into your
abdomen. An alternate position is lying on your back with a pillow under your buttocks.
8. Take deep breaths and slowly insert the no..le several inches into the rectum. !f it is inserted
too &uickly it may bend or become kinked inside the colon. A gentle rotating motion can be
used to insert. 4ove the enema bag higher or lower to ad;ust the flow of the solution into the
9. <etain the solution for about 12 to 12 minutes. To encourage the solution to reach all parts of
the colon, you can lie on your left side for " minutes, your back for " minutes and your right
side for " minutes. =ou may hear or feel a s&uirting of fluid below your right rib cage. 4any
people believe that this is sensation is due to the release of toxin-laden bile.
>. 1mpty the bowel carefully. The enema syringe should be sterili.ed after each use. !t can be
boiled or washed thoroughly with soap and water, then soaked in a solution of $ drops
grapefruit seed extract and 2 cups water.
● =ou may not be able to hold all the fluid in with one enema. !n this case, the procedure can be
repeated two or more times in se&uence, making sure to empty the bowel in between.
● !f you have cramping, the solution is flowing too &uickly. #inch the enema tube to stop the flow
and lower the bag. *o not continue until the cramps have subsided.
● !f the solution is flowing evenly, the enema tube may be bent or kinked. -lowly and gently pull
it partly out and then insert it again several inches.
-ide 1ffects and Adverse <eactions
!f you start to feel sick during the enema, or become di..y, nauseous or faint, stop the enema. #eople
with gallstones should not try a coffee enema.
The contrast between hot and cold water increases circulation, promotes detoxification and strengthens
the immune system. This helps bring nutrients, oxygen and immune cells to damaged and stressed
tissues and carries away metabolic waste, inflammatory by-products and other toxic substances.
1. -tart with three minutes of hot water followed by less than one minute of cold water.
2. <epeat this pattern at least once, always finishing with cold 'e.g. " minutes hot - 1 minute cold -
" minutes hot - 1 minute cold).
4any cultures use sauna cleansing as a regular part of detoxification and cleansing. !t is a powerful
method of eliminating environmental chemicals that are stored in fat cells.
1. %ind a dry heat sauna that has not been treated with toxic chemicals.
2. =ou should not be hungry, have ;ust eaten, or feel weak.
". 1xercise for 22 to "2 minutes. 5ardiovascular exercise, such as running or using a treadmill or
exercise bicycle, is necessary to stimulate the circulation of blood and lymph to the deep
$. The recommended length of time in the sauna varies according to the condition. -ittings of
about 18 minutes at a time are recommended in a low temperature sauna. !n advanced sauna
cleanses, up to $8 minutes at a time are recommended, but it is essential that the sauna be low
temperature and the person stays hydrated with water and minerals. :eavy sweating after 12 to
18 minutes is a sign that the sauna is too warm.
8. !n order to increase circulation and mobili.e chemicals from fat tissue, niacin supplements are
sometimes recommended for 2 to " weeks with daily sauna therapy. A health care practitioner
should be consulted to ensure the safety and efficacy of the detox.
-kin brushing facilitates skin cleansing by stimulating the lymphatic system to eliminate toxins through
the skin. Approximately 12? of body elimination occurs through the skin, working in con;uction with
other organs of elimination such as the colon, kidneys, and lungs. !f one of these organs is stressed and
not eliminating waste products efficiently, a greater burden may be placed on the remaining organs.
This is why people with chronic constipation often have skin conditions such as acne.
-kin cleansing is essential for eliminating pesticides and other drugs and environmental chemicals. !t
also improves blood circulation throughout the body and removes dead skin cells and debris that clog
1. uy a natural, not synthetic, bristle brush, since it does not scratch the surface of the skin.
2. uy a brush with a long handle, so that you@re able to get to the areas of your body, that are not
easy to reach, when doing your own skin brushing.
". -kin brush, before showering or bathing, at least once per day, and twice, if possible.
$. *o not wet skin, since it will not have the same effect, because this stretches the skin.
8. rush the soles of the feet first, because the nerve endings there affect the whole body, next
brush the ankles, calves, and thighs, then brush across your stomach and buttocks and lastly
brush your hands to the arms.
9. Always skin brush towards the heart.
>. *o circular counter-clockwise strokes on the abdomen. *o lighter strokes over and around
breasts, but do not brush the nipples.
+. rush each part of the body several times vigorously, completely brushing the whole body.
3. Take a warm bath or shower, which should always be followed by a cool rinse at the end to
invigorate blood circulation and stimulate surface warmth.
12. ,ash your brush every few weeks in water and let it dry.
*e1en Day Colon Cleanse Fasting 2egien
!t is strongly advised that you consult a &ualified nutritionist or naturopath before embarking on this
cleanse, so that you can be advised and supported through it.
The night before first day, take one mug of laxative tea at bedtime.
egin each day with skin brushing "-8 minutes.
Take coffee enema days 1->, twice a day6 >."2 a.m. and >."2 p.m.
4any ingredients can be added to enema water to increase the effectiveness in some specific manner.
5offee enemas help detoxify the liver. 0inseed enemas relieve inflammation of the bowel. entonite
clay water added to the enema assists in absorbing and mobili.ing toxins from the bowel wall.
5hamomile and -lippery 1lm are soothing.
*uring the > days AB -B0!* %BB*- whatsoever are to be taken, nor any prune ;uice, tomato ;uice,
/-+, apricot or peach ;uices. :unger is ABT experienced as 5olofibre and apple ;uices assuage the
appetite and apple ;uice keeps the blood sugar steady. 4ore li&uid than suggested may be taken, but
will probably not be wanted. -peak with your *octor or an experienced practitioner of complementary
medicine before carrying out this cleanse to ensure that it is suitable for you.
%!<-T T:!AC, BA *A= BA1 prepare the entonite clay li&uid by mixing a level tablespoon of
entonite powder with cold water until it reaches the consistency of single cream. !t@s easiest to use a
hand blender. Bnce prepared, this mixture is enough for about two days and should be kept at room
*B ABT -D!# T:1 1A14A- as they are necessary to avoid a toxic reaction and to achieve the
desired elimination. -it on the toilet for a good fifteen minutes once elimination starts, as the colon can
hold on to some of the coffee(water for longer than imagined.
4A--AC1 T:1 5B0BA *7<!AC 10!4!AAT!BA - anti-clockwise. '5lockwise towards the end to
ensure all li&uid has been eliminated).
4B/1 A<B7A* with gentle exercise, such as yoga or gentle walking in the park. This will help the
lymphatic system to cleanse the body.
!n order to see for yourself the ama.ing amounts of hard, encrusted, black faecal matter, green mucous
and rubbery strips of impacted waste products extracted from the colon wall during this cleanse, it is
@interesting@ to place a colander in the toilet. The fresh waste and fibres will simply drain through the
holes, leaving the ancient waste as a testimony of the morbid, putrid accumulations.
*e1en day $asting regien 4 daily sc!edule
Aight before day 16 *rink one mug of herbal laxative tea at bedtime.
>.22 am 2-part cleansing drink, as follows
• /art ":
• 2 o. freshly pressed apple ;uice 'not from concentrate)
• + o. spring water
• 1 tablespoon entonite clay li&uid 'see below)
• 0evel teaspoon 5olofibre
'mix and drink &uickly - mixture thickens)
'prepare #art 2 and drink immediately)
• /art %:
• 12 o. spring water
• 1 tablespoon Apple 5ider /inegar
• 1 teaspoon honey
>."2 am 5offee enema
+."2 am -upplements6
• 1 5oloclear capsule
• 1 vitamin 5 tablet
• 1(" teaspoon 1ssential %atty Acid 5omplex
• $ #ancreatin tablets
• :alf a tablet of niacin, or a whole tablet if it does not cause flushing 'optional).
• 1 0iver -upport, multivitamin, and mineral
• 1 Dlamath 0ake Algae capsule
• :erb tea or glass of vegetable ;uice
12.22 am 2-part cleansing drink, as above
11."2 am -upplements, as above, with herb tea or vegetable ;uice. 'no 0iver -upport this time)
1.22 pm 2-part cleansing drink
2."2 pm -upplements, as above, with herb tea or vegetable ;uice. 'no 0iver -upport this time)
$.22 pm 2-part cleansing drink
8.22 pm -upplements, as above, with herb tea or vegetable ;uice. Bne teaspoon of crushed
linseeds 'flaxseed). 'no 0iver -upport this time)
>.22 pm 2-part cleansing drink
>."2 pm 1nema
3.22 pm :erb tea with one food form calcium and magnesium tablet
3."2 pm edtime
5$ter t!e se1en day $asting regien
Bn the +th day6
● -top the enemas, unless you feel you need one.
● -tart a course of :74AA 570T7<1* A5!*B#:!07- AA* !%!*7- in order to build up
the friendly bacteria washed out by the enemas.
● *B ABT eat any ;unk foods or processed foods. Bnly eat small amounts of fruits 'e.g., stewed
apple is good) and vegetables.
%rom the +th day onwards, continue with the following supplements, twice a day with food6
• 1 5oloclear tablet
• 1 vitamin 5
• 1(" teaspoon 1ssential %atty Acids
• l 0iver -upport with multivitamin and mineral combined
• 2 Dlamath 0ake Algae capsules
• 2 ioacidophilus 'instructions on bottle)
Bn the +th day to "2th day, have one 2-part cleansing drink per day.
Bn the 3th day, continue with fruits and vegetables, and introduce some protein, such as cottage cheese
made from sheep or goats milk 'see recipes), almond or ha.elnut or cashew nut butter, a little white
fish. 5ontinue to avoid mucous producing foods, such as bread, refined flour foods, sugar, cows milk
produce, processed and ;unk foods, excess meat, etc.
,hen introducing solid food after the fasting regimen6
● 1at lightly and slowly and chew well.
● :erb and fruit teas and vegetable ;uices are allowed between meals, as desired.
● *rink at least one-and-a-half liters of clean water per day, at room temperature or warmer.
-ample post fasting regimen meals6
• reakfast6 -hredded carrots, slightly wilted, or stewed apple.
• 0unch6 0arge saladE sheep or goats yogurt.
• *inner6 0arge saladE one steamed vegetable.
• reakfast6 %resh fruit or dried fruit, revived. 4illet, brown rice, corn or buckwheat
cereal 'no sugar).
• 0unch6 0arge saladE one steamed vegetableE yogurt or cottage cheese made
from sheep or goats yogurt. 'recipe below)
• *inner6 0arge saladE one steamed vegetableE a little white fish.
• <esume regular @clean@ diet.
5ontinue with acidophilus and bifidus bacteria for several months, and periodically thereafter.
#eriodic enemas and continuation with the natural colonic support should be maintained until 2
:1A0T:= B,10 4B/141AT- *A!0= are achieved. Then such treatments can be reduced
according to one@s needs.
Fuice fasting is a type of detox method and can aid in losing weight. !t involves the short-term intake of
raw vegetable and fruit ;uices only. #roponents of ;uice fasting use ;uices because they are rich in
vitamins and antioxidants. Fuice fasting is considered an extreme form of detoxification. 4ore gentle
detox methods are less restrictive and include a variety of foods.
Fuice fasts typically last for one to three days. 0onger fasts re&uire medical supervision as well as a
thorough assessment to ensure that nutrient deficiencies do not result.
6!o s!ouldn7t try 8uice $asting
● !t is important to consult a &ualified health professional before trying a ;uice fast.
● #regnant or nursing women and children should not try a ;uice fast.
● #eople with diabetes, low blood sugar, eating disorders, kidney disease, liver disease,
malnutrition, addictions, underweight, anemia, impaired immune function, gout, asthma,
infection, nutritional deficiency, low blood pressure, ulcerative colitis, cancer, terminal illness,
epilepsy, or other chronic conditions should only fast under strict medical supervision.
● #eople should not try ;uice fasts before or after surgical procedures.
● %asting can reduce blood proteins and change the way prescription drugs react in the body.
#eople taking prescription medications should consult a health professional skilled in
detoxification before trying a ;uice fast, and should never discontinue or reduce their
medications on their own.
5ommon temporary side effects include headaches, tiredness, hypoglycemia, contripation, acne,
increased body odor, and bad breath.
Bther side effects can include fainting, di..iness, low blood pressure, heart arrhythmias, weight loss,
hunger, vomiting, diarrhea, and kidney problems. !f these side effects occur, there is a worsening of
symptoms, or new symptoms appear, the fast should be discontinued and it should prompt an
immediate visit to a &ualified health professional.
Another possible side effect is diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration and electrolyte loss.
!f continued for a longer time, fasting can lead to nutrient deficiencies, particularly protein and calcium
Crapefruit ;uice should not be used during a ;uice fast, especially if a person is taking prescription
drugs. A compound in grapefruit can increase the amount of prescription drugs in a person@s body.
<ecent evidence suggests that pomegranate ;uice may also increase blood levels of prescription drugs.
6!at a typical 8uice $ast in1ol1es
● #roponents of ;uice fasting suggest it be done during the warmer months of the year only.
-pring is thought to be the best time of the year for ;uice fasting.
● -even or more days before the fast, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, dairy, wheat, animal meat,
fish, and eggs are usually reduced or eliminated from the diet. The diet should consist mainly of
organic fruits, vegetables, and beans.
● etween "2 and 9$ ounces of ;uice is usually recommended per day. The ;uice is sipped
throughout the day. Typical fruits and vegetables include celery, carrot, kale, cabbage, apple,
pineapple, cranberry, spinach, beet, and greens. 5itrus fruits are often avoided.
● Approximately 9 glasses of room temperature or warm filtered water are often recommended in
addition to the ;uice.
● Brganic fruits and vegetables are usually recommended. !f organic produce isn@t available,
practitioners suggest peeling the skin off fruits and vegetables or washing vegetables with a
non-toxic produce cleaner, usually available at health food stores.
● %reshly ;uiced fruits and vegetables are preferred, but if unavailable, practitioners suggest
buying it from the health food store or ;uice bar as fresh as possible.
● Creen vegetables and sprouts contain the pigment chlorophyll, which ;uice proponents believe
are especially beneficial during a ;uice fast.
● A combination of fruits and vegetables is recommended.
● /ariations on the strict ;uice fast include eating one meal a day in addition to the ;uice.
● Take a mineral supplement. 4any people prefer li&uid mineral supplements. #eople with heart
or kidney disease should not take mineral supplements without consulting a &ualified health
● 5ertain fruits and vegetables and their parts should not be ;uiced, such as the pits of peaches,
apricots, cherries, and other fruits, apple seeds, citrus peels, carrot and rhubarb tops, tough skins
'such as kiwi, pineapple, mangoes), and bananas and avocados.
Apple Cider Vinegar6 Apple cider vinegar is extracted from apples then naturally fermented. The
resulting natural vinegar is believed to have many health effects and contains trace minerals, en.ymes,
and beneficia bacteria.
Blackstrap Molasses6 4olasses is the by-product of sugar refining that contains all the nutrients from
the raw sugar cane plant. Bf the varieties of molasses, blackstrap molasses is richest in nutrients such
as iron, vitamins, calcium and potassium. !t has a slightly bitter flavour, so use it sparingly. -tart with
1 teaspoon mixed into a glass of ;uice or shake.
Carob6 5arob can be used as a substitute for cocoa and chocolate. !t does not contain caffeine and is
lower in fat. 7nlike cocoa, it does not need extra sugar. =ou can start with 1 teaspoon of powdered
carob in a glass of ;uice or shake.
Wheatgrass6 ,heatgrass is a common ;uicing ingredient. Crown from the seeds of the wheat plant, it
is high in chlorophyll, beta carotene, antioxidants and a good source of protein. ,heatgrass has a
strong flavor. -tart with no more than 2 to " tablespoons of wheatgrass per day, as suddenly
introducing large amounts can cause nausea and diarrhea.
Propolis6 #ropolis is a sticky resin collected from the cones of evergreen trees. !t is a tonic that can be
used to help strengthen the immune system. A common amount to blend into drinks is 1 teaspoon.
Psyllium6 #syllium add bulk to stools, helping to ease their passage through the intestines. -tart with 1
teaspoon of psyllium mixed into a full glass of water or ;uice. !t is imperative that psyllium be taken
with at least + glasses of fluids per day to prevent bowel obstruction.
Wheatgerm6 ,heatgerm is a good source of vitamin 1. !t can be stirred into ;uice or added to
smoothies. Add 1 tablespoon per glass of ;uice or shake.
Sprouts6 Alfalfa sprouts and other sprouts are high in vitamins, iron, antioxidants, and en.ymes. =ou
can grow them easily at home by the window. To ;uice, wrap them in leafy green vegetables before
feeding them into the tube.
Honey6 -mall amounts of honey can be used to sweeten the ;uice of bitter vegetables. :oney is rich in
vitamins and other nutrients. !t is also an antimicrobial. :oney should not be given to infants.
Brea-ing t!e 8uice $ast
#roponents of fasting recommend gradually introducing solid foods back into the diet to avoid adverse
,hen introducing solid foods back into the diet6
● 5hew food well so it is more easily digested
● *on@t overeat
● Aote food reactions to introduced foods, such as energy loss, digestion problems, cravings, and
● Transition to a healthy long-term diet.
● Try new, healthy foods.
1xample of a seven day plan to gradually reintroduce solid food into your diet6
• *ay 1 - Two pieces of fruit--each piece divided in half so there are four servings for that day.
• *ay 2 - 0ightly steamed non-starchy vegetables, such as spinach.
• *ay " - rown rice, fresh salad.
• *ay $ - Brganic yogurt, unflavored and unsweetened. 1ggs.
• *ay 8 - 4eat, chicken, fish, tofu, if eaten.
• *ay 9 - eans, other grains may be introduced, if eaten.
• *ay > - Bther foods, as desired.
.ong-Ter 9ealt!y Diet
The following recommendations are general guidelines only and can be adapted to any lifestyle. ,ith
hundreds, if not thousands, of diet plans to choose fromGfrom macrobiotic to high protein--you@re
pretty much on your own to research them and pick and chose what works for you. The same applies to
vitamins, minerals, and all other supplements.
As with most of the items in this article, you should check with a medical and(or dietary professional
before making any ma;or diet changes, especially if you have health problems. That goes double if you
are making ma;or dietary changes to gain or lose wight.
Foods to 0n8oy
%<1-: /1C1TA01- -- except corn, which can be an allergenic food. Creat detox foods include
broccoli, cauliflower, broccoli sprouts, onions, garlic, artichokes, beets, red and green vegetables.
Approximately $2? of your diet should be fruits and vegetables.
<!51 -- <ice is easily digested by most people. 5hoose brown or basmati rice, rice cakes, rice crackers
and rice pasta.
H7!ABA, A4A<AAT:, 4!001T, 75D,:1AT -- can be used instead of rice. They can be
purchased at a health food store.
1AA- -- -plit yellow and green peas and lentils are easy to digest and re&uire less soaking time.
Bther beans include kidney beans, pinto beans, mung beans, garban.o beans 'chickpeas) and ad.uki
A7T- and -11*- -- 7nsalted nuts, seeds and nut butters can be sprinkled over any meal. !ncludes
flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, cashews and walnuts. Avoid
%!-: -- #oached, broiled or steamed fish in moderation.
1IT<A-/!<C!A B0!/1 B!0, C<A#1-11* B!0
5BA*!41AT- -- /egetable salt, sea salt, vinegar, naturally fermented soy sauce or tamari, any
culinary herbs or spices, limited amounts of honey.
:1<A0 T1A -- :erbal non-caffeinated teas, except green tea.
,AT1<, 014BA ,AT1<, F7!51-, <!51 4!0D
Foods to 51oid
-7CA< -- <efined sugar and mixtures containing refined sugar including sucrose, dextrose, corn
syrup, brown sugar, turbinado. Avoid artificial sweeteners.
*A!<= #<B*75T- -- 4ilk, eggs, butter and other dairy products.
,:1AT -- ,heat and products containing wheat.
5B<A -- 5orn and all corn products
5A%%1!A1 -- 5offee, black or green tea, colas, and other drinks containing caffeine.
%BB* A**!T!/1- AA* #<1-1</AT!/1-
!t is important to drink at least + glasses of water per day or constipation may result.
0emon ;uice in water has a slightly laxative effect and stimulates the digestive ;uices. -&uee.e a wedge
or 1($ lemon into warm water and drink immediately after rising in the morning.
/egetable broth contains minerals that promote tissue cleansing. *rink 2 cups per day.
• <econstituted dried apricots 'unsulphured), peaches, figs, prunes, etc.
• %resh fruits, especially figs
• aked apple with organic raisins
• 0ow fat, low salt cottage cheese. J<ecipe6 :eat goats or sheep milk until almost boiled, add
;uice of half a lemon, stir briskly, leave whey to collect on top and curd will settle on bottom.
-train through sieve, add goats or sheep yogurt and herbal flavoring. ,hey can be used
• Aatural goat or sheep yogurt
• 4illet or oatmeal cereal 'soaked in whey from above recipe)
• Cluten-free muesli with whey or yogurt and chopped almonds
• :andful of sunflower and pumpkin seeds
• Bccasional poached or boiled egg
• /egetable salad
• /egetable broth
• :ome made soup
• aked potato
• -teamed vegetables
• 5orn on the cob
• aked peppers
• Crains--brown rice, millet, buckwheat
• -prouted seeds, such as alfalfa
• Bne slice pumpernickel bread with avocado or cottage cheese
• -teamed vegetables
• /egetable soup or broth
• 5ottage cheese
• -mall omelet
• -teamed or grilled fish
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.