This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
SMP NEGERI 1 KWADUNGAN TAHUN PELAJARAN 2008/2009 MATA PELAJARAN HARI TANGGAL WAKTU : BAHASA INGGRIS : : 120 MENIT
6. What does the topic of the text for ! a. to inform how to serve spaghetti. b. To explain how to make spaghetti. c. To tell how to cook spaghetti d. to discuss how to make spaghetti sauce. 7. What does the word “it” in the last step refer to…. a. Spaghetti c. The stove b. The plate d. Water 8. Toni : “Mom, there is a good thriller film on Java teathre. ……..” Mom : “Yes, But don’t be late for dinner, please.” Tomi : “Okey Mom, Thanks.” a. Could I see it? b. May you go with me? c. Shall we buy the ticket? d. could you tell me about it ?
Spiderman This is the story of peter parker, a high school student living with his aunt May and Uncle Ben after the death of his parents whe she was just a baby. He is an avid student with a much – less than stellar social life and a knach for bad luck. While attending a scientific demonstration, a freak accident bombards a stray spider with radiation and that same spider finds its way into the unsuspecting peter’s body and bites him, mirawlously granting him incradile spider like abilities, in effect, making him into amazing Spiderman. Peter finds that there’s thin line between an ordinary man and on extra ordinary hero and he’ll have to be the one to cross it. 1. What does bite peter! a. Snake b. Spider c. Crocodile d. his friend
2. ……..ordinary……….(par. 2) The synonym of the word is …… a. poor c. Strong b. Usual d. weak 3. Paragraph one tells us about ….. a. The dilemma of Peter Parker. b. The Characteristics of Spiderman c. The orphan boy named Peter Parker. d. How Peter Parker become Spiderman. 4. Indri : “ Hello, I am Indri” Indra : “ Oh, hi I am Indri. How’ve you been?” Indri : “ ……….” a. Pretty good, thanks b. How do you do c. Thank d. I am happy 5. Teacher : “Who can answers the question ?” Tatik : “What is your question, sir?” Teacher : “………….” I’ll read the question once more.” Student : “Yes, Sir.” a. What your name! b. Open your book! c. Listen carefully! d. Look at me! Last night my mother and I spent time together in the kitchen. She taught me how to cook spaghetti. She prepared a box of spaghetti, water and a jar of spaghetti sauce. First she boiled some water in a pot. Then she put the spaghetti into the boiling water. After fifteen minutes she turned of the stove and threw away the water. Finally she put the spaghetti on a plate and added spaghetti sauce on it. It plate of delicious spaghetti was ready to serve.
9. Mrs. Rita: “I don’t see your prescription here, heny?” Heny : “I …………it, Mom.” Mrs. Rita: “That’s good.” a. am going to take c. are taking b. have takend. d. take 10. : “Does ……….home? Hello?” : “Oh, sorry. I didn’t hear your coming. Please come in.” a. Some body c. Some one b. Any body d. Every body : “Hi friends. Tomorrow is free. So, what shall we do ? Tata : “How if going to the mall?” Andi : “………..What about going to the Cinema?” Doni : “OK, So what time shall we go ?” Tata : “Nine o’clock.” a. that’s not good idea b. It sounds good c. I’m sorry d. You are right : “Have you met my new classmate, Idham?” Aminah : “Yes, I have. He ………. Speak Japanese well.” Nita : “Really?” Aminah : “Yes, He and his family have been in Okinawa for about 3 years.” a. Able b. Ability c. Can d. Could A B
13. Father : Ina : Father : Ina : a. Many b. several 14 Vina Mr. Andi: Vina Mr. Andi: Vina
“In, Where are you going next month?” “We are going to camp to mount Lawu.” “What do you need to bring?” “……….. money, Dad.” c. A few d. Some
20. Yella Mendoza is a Spanian. She ……. In Indonesia mind last year. She is here to study Indonesian culture in private university in East Java. a. have been c. is b. has been d. was Fuji Apples Total Number of Crates imported (by year) 1996 523565 1997 655600 1998 550000 1999 668710 2000 999250 2001 989222 21. The total amount of crates of apples imported …. a. Decreased in 1999 b. Increased steadily c. Decreased rapidly d. Increased sharply in 2000 22. Tomi : “Tomorrow is Sunday, …….? Shall we go to Safari Park?” Ida : “Yes, That’s sound great.” a. Isn’t it c. Does it b. Is it d. Doesn’t it
: “Excuse me. I’m looking for my box.” “Is this one years.” : “No, mine is ……… of all.” “What about this one?” : “No. That’s it over there. The one with the lock on it.” Mr. Andi: “Here you are.” Vina : “Thanks.” a. Big c. More bigger b. Bigger d. The biggest
15. Student : “People may not cut down trees in the forest carelessly. Why sir?” Teacher : “Well, if we don’t keep our forest, we ……… them in future.” a. lost b. lose c. would lose d. will lose 16. Prapto Sita: Prapto : “Do you like strawberry juice?” “Yes, why?” : “My mother just made strawberry juice. Would you like some?” From the dialogue we can conclude that ……. a. Either Prapto and Sita doesn’t like strawberry juice. b. Both Prapto and Sita like Strawberry juice. c. Neither Prapto and sita doesn’t like Strawberry juice. d. Both Prapto with Sita like Strawberry juice. A a. b. c. d. 18. To Tina Tell Budi, I can’t join the school camping. I have to visit my grandma, thanks Sonia What is the main idea of the text ….. a. Sonia would not join the school camping b. Tina could not join the school camping c. Sonia would join the school camping d. Budi would join the school camping 19. Anton : “Where is Andika?” Yesi : “She is flying to Singapore.” Anton : “………….” Yesi : “Four hours” a. How long does it take to go there? b. What time will she arrive there? c. How far is it from here? d. What does she want to visit? : “Some species of our rare sipanzee are extinct.” B : “……………..” Good lock How nice That’s a pity I know what you fed
Bell boys(3) : “Let me help you to take your suitcase(4), sir!” Guest : “Thank you.” 23. The underlined words means a boy or man who… a. help the guests in a hotel carry their bags b. receives people arriving in a hotel c. let’s people in and out in a large building d. goes with and serves or looks after another 24. The underlined word has similar meaning with .... a. Luggage b. purse c. things d. plastic dog
The notice means …… a. throw your rubbish here b. Bring your own rubbish c. Don’t throw rubbish here d. Don’t pick up the rubbish 26. Shop keeper Customer : “It’s only about Rp 250.000.-“ : “Rp 250.000 you say. hmmm ….it sounds reason able for me.” Shop keeper : “So are you certain to take it?” Customer : “Well,…… about the quality. I believe that it will satisfy you. It’s three years guarantee.” a. I’m not sure b. I’m certain c. I think so d. I don’t know
27. Clothes Shirt Blouse Stockings T - Shirt Price List Rp 5.500 Rp 4.750 Rp 4.500 Rp 4.250
33. Which is not true about mastur based on the text? a. He wrote letter from a tourist resort. b. He fell from bike but didn’t hurt himself. c. His parent took lost of photos. d. He really enjoyed his holiday. 34. “I can’t wait to pack my bag and go home.” The underlined word has meaning ……. a. Ask someone to bring b. Put on his clothes in c. Put his belongings into d. Carry things with 35. Soni Topan : “Wow,………..” : “Yes. It is also the fastest cruise. It’s called “quick cat.” Soni : “How long does it take to get to Seribu island?” Topan : “only 45 minutes.” a. What’s a ship ! b. What’s a fast cruise it is! c. What a boring cruise is ! d. What a luxurious ship it is ! Silver Hank We Provided Passanger bus Passanger bus Full AC, Music, Toilet, TV and Vidio. We serve Java, Bali, Sumatra Head office : Jl. Sam Ratulangi 5 Semarang. For further information call 773774 36. The advertisement above tell us about ……. a. A travel agent b. A holiday package tour c. A transportation accommodation d. A transportation number 37. The company will take the passangers to some cities in ……. islands. a. Five b. Four c. Three d. Two. Dear Siti Hi friend, here I ivite you to my 13th birthday party. Date : Saturday, August 4 2008 Time : 5 p.m Place : My house Jln. Parkit No. 6 Ngawi. Please come ! without you the party will be different. Cheers, Ani 38. In what year was Ani born ? a. 1997 c. 1995 b. 1996 d. 1994 39 The invitation card is for ……. a. My friend b. Ani c. Siti d. Siti’s friend
Which one is the correct statement? a. The T – shirt is more expensive than the blouse. b. The blouse is cheaper than the shirt. c. The shirt is less expensive than the blouse. d. The stockings is cheaper than the shirt. 28. Anto Andi Anto Andi a. b. c. d. : : : : “What time will you go to Jakarta, Andi?” “At five, this evening by bus.” “Have you prepared by yourself.” “Yes, I have. I always prepare everything I need ……… the time comes.”
before after when until
29. Forest guard : “This is a natural reserve. Don’t shoot animals in this area.” Hunter 1 : “I see, I am sorry. I won’t do that anymore.” Hunter 2 : “……………” a. Either will I b. Neither will I c. I will to d. So will I 30. Beautiful – orchid – is – most – the – flower – 1 2 3 4 5 6 one – earth – on – of. 7 8 9 10 The correct arrangement is …….. a. 1 – 2 – 3 – 7 – 10 – 5 – 4 – 6 – 9 – 8 b. 7 – 10 – 5 – 4 – 6 – 9 – 8 – 3 – 2 – 1 c. 1 – 2 – 9 – 8 – 3 – 5 – 4 – 6 – 7 – 10 d. 2 – 3 – 7 – 10 – 5 – 4 – 1 – 6 – 9 – 8 Dear Djuari We’re spending a week at a resort on the coast. There are a lot of plastic donkeys and silly hat in the shops. It’s really a tourist resort. I think it’s a horrible place. I rode bike on Monday but I fell of and hurt my leg. I wonted to try water skiing or wind surfing but I couldn’t. Yesterday, Mum and Dad just lay on the beach sun bathing all morning. Then we had a picnic, but is was two hot and thee were lots of fillies. I wanted to go on a boat trip in the afternoon, but we went sight seeing instead. They took a lot of photos but a thought it’s really boring. I can’t wait to pack my bag and go home. Mastur 31. The text is about mastur’s …… a. a holiday in tourist resort b. Activities at the beach. c. Enjoyment of his holiday. d. Boat trip to the tourist resort. 32. In mastur’s opinion what is the beach like …… a. Silly c. Sunny b. nice d. horrible
40. 1) It is the way of writing SMS by using Abbreviations. 2) This SMS text message have a certain limit of characters. 3) The main purpose is they want to be efficient. 4) What is SMS shorthand? 5) People use it because they want to be quick 6) So, many people often use SMS shorthand. The correct arrangement is ……. a. 4 – 1 – 5 – 2 – 6 – 3 b. 4 – 1 – 2 – 5 – 6 – 3 c. 4 – 1 – 3 – 2 – 5 – 6 d. 4 – 5 – 1 – 3 – 2 – 6 Last week my uncle went to Bunaken for business meeting. He .....(1)…..his family come along with him. He asked to …..(2)….staying in the hotel and playing on the beach. While having business, meeting, his family staying in the hotel near the beach. 41. a. takes b. take 42. a. enjoyed b. enjoy 43. Tourist Receptionist a. b. c. d. c. took d. is taking c. was enjoying d. enjoys
46. Both of the position require …… a. S1 graduates b. Certain disciplines c. The ability to maintain sales team d. experience of the candidates. DELTA HOTEL AND RESTAURANT Jln. PB Sudirman 23 Phone 777353 Single or double room Air conditioning room Cool and warm bathing Twenty four hours coffee shop Rp. 60.000,- per night 25 % off for children under five years
* * * * * *
47. What time do the visitors can get coffee shop ? a. every morning b. eight o’clock pm c. every time d. twelve o’clock pm 48. Mr. Andi and his daughters Dini and Anita want to spend the night in DELTA HOTEL for two days, while rini is four years old. How much money does he has to pay for the cost ? a. Rp. 360.000,b. Rp. 320.000,c. Rp. 330.000,d. Rp. 370.000,49. Reporter Expert a. b. c. d. 50. Don’t leave your book in the class room when you go home. : “Excuse me !” “What is your opinion about flood in many parts of our country recently?” : “………… we have to stop illegal cutting of trees in the forest, and punish whoever break the law.”
: “…………from here, please?” : “It’s quite simple. You can go by taxi. Take it in front of the post office.” Can I get to the museum ? How can I go to the museum ? Bring me tow the museum ! Would you go to the museum ? URGENTLY REQUIRED
Our growing private company is seeking professional candidates for the following position : I. SALES MANAGER (SM) - Min S1 – any discipline. - Min age is 28 years. - Have experience in consumer goods sales for at least 4 years. - Have the ability to maintain & lead sales team. - Able to work under pressure and target. II. SALES EXECUTIVE (SE) - Min D3 – any discipline - Min age is 24 years - Have experience in consumer goods sales for at least 1 year. 44. The text above is a kind of ……. a. Broschure b. Announcement c. Letter d. Advertisement 45. Which statement is NOT TRUE according to the text ? a. The candidates for sales manager have 4 years experience in good sales. b. Only man can apply the jobs. c. The age of the candidates at least 24 years for the sales executives d. Every candidate will send his / her CV not more than 2 weeks.
Sure In my point of view Are you kidding I can agree for more
What kind of the text is this ? a. Invitation b. Announcement c. Advertisement d. Notice
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.