This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Testimonials recoomendations, of the author :---
Ex Pakistani ISI Boss Stated on record OBL provided sanctuary by Musharraf from 2001-Far
more credible than carlotta gall
Agha H Amin
My grandfather and Gen Khwaja Ziauddins father Major Allauddin were class fellows at MAO
College Aligarh .Generals sisters wedding function was held at my grandfathers house at
Daryabad Rawalpindi in early 1950s now Darya Abad Girls school , opposite Fire Brigade
I can vouch that Khwaja Ziauddin is an honourable man and I believe him.
Monday, January 13, 2014
DID A PAKISTAN ARMY LIASION OFFICER ACCOMPANY SEAL TEAM
6 IN THE OSAMA RAID ????
Why Obama had to play games
I ASKED AN OFFI CER WHO HAD SERVED I N I SI AND A CLOSE FRI END ?
WHAT WAS GENERAL KI ANI S STRATEGI C MI NDSET ? THE DI SAPPOI NTI NG
REPLY CAME " TO I MPROVE HI S HUMBLE FAMI LY FORTUNES " THAT WAS THE
STRATEGI C MI NDSET OF A PATHETI C MAN THAT HEADED WORLDS TOP TEN
LARGEST ARMI ES, A NUCLEAR ARMED ARMY .
AND THI S PATHETI C GI FT WAS SELECTI ON OF PERVEZ MUSHARRAF.
AND PAKI STAN HAD THI S TWO MAN TEAM , FI RST A CYPHER CLERKS SON OUT
THERE TO I MPROVE HI S FORTUNES . HIS FATHER WAS A CYPHER CLERK WI TH
MY UNCLE SAAD KHAI RI WHO WAS FROM FI RST BATCH OF PAKI STAN FOREI GN
SO THI S CHARACTER GOES TO PLAY SUCH CRI MI NALLY DANGEROUS GAMES
WHI CH COULD MAKE PAKI STAN VERY VULNERABLE
AND USA HAS A PRESI DENT LI KE OBAMA WHO CONSORTS WI TH SUCH LOW
LEVEL PAKI STANI CROOKS LI KE ZARDARI AND KI ANI ! GOD HELP THE USA !!!!
THANK GOD WHAT WE HEAR PRESENT PAKI STANI CHIEF I S A THOUSAND TI MES
BETTER AND ABOVE BOARD I N SUCH MATTERS !
WHEN MY ARTI CLE ESSENCE OF THE MATTER WAS PUBLISHED I N NATI ON
LAHORE , NATI ON WAS WARNED NOT TO PUBLI SH MY ARTI CLES AND THEY DI D
NOT FOR AT LEAST NEXT EI GHT MONTHS !!!!
THAT NATI ON PAKI STAN NEVER PAI D ME FOR SOME 48 ARTICLES PUBLI SHED
ON OPED PAGE !!! THAT I S I N LI NE WI TH I SLAMS GREAT TRADI TI ON OF BOOTY ,
KI LL THE PROPHETS FAMI LY AND MUTI LATE THEI R BODI ES !!!! I TS VERY
I SLAMI C NOT TO PAY J OURNALI STS WHO WRI TE HARD HI TTI NG ARTI CLES TO
J OURNALI STS !!!! THATS GREATNESS OF ARI F NI ZAMI AND MAJ EED NI ZAMI !!!!
AND THI S I S WHAT MADE ME THI NK THAT PARTI TI ON WAS BI G FAI LURE I F
MUSLI MS WERE WORSE CROOKS THAN HI NDUS !!!!
I APPLI ED FOR J OB OF MESS SECRETARY OF QUETTA CLUB AND REQUESTED A
SERVI NG CORPS COMMANDER TO GI VE A RECOMMENDATI ON !
THE CORPS COMMANDER FRI END SAI D THAT THEY WONT APPOI NT YOU AS
EVERYONE WANTS SOME FREE MEALS FROM CLUB SOMETI MES !!!!
SO THI S I S THE MI NDSET !!!!
MI ND YOU THI S I S J UST I N APRI L LAST MONTH !!!!
SO GOD HELP BALOCHI STAN WHERE SUCH PATHETI C CHARACTERS ARE I N
COMMAND !!!! THEY SAY SOMETHI NG GENETI CALLY WRONG WI TH MUSLI MS
AND PARTI CULARLY PAKI STANI MUSLI MS !!!!!
SO CLUB SECRETARIES ARE APPOI NTED ON BASE OF FREE MEAL SYSTEM !!!!!
I THI NK BALOCHISTAN LI BERATI ON ARMY NEEDS TO BE CONGRATULATED !!!
AT LEAST GENERAL TI KKA KHAN DI D NOT LI KE FREE MEALS !!!! THATS WHY
PAKI STANI STATE WAS SUCCESSFUL I N BALOCHI STAN I N 1974-76 !!!!!
BUT NOW GOD HELP PAKI STAN !!!!
THI S I S THE HARSH TRUTH COLONEL SAJ J AD LEARNT I N KHARI AN CANTT
WHEN HE SUPPLI ED FREE CHI CKEN TI KKAS AND KARAHI S AND FREE BOOZE TO
HI S TANK DI VI SI ON COMMANDER ONE SAGHEER SYED AND LATER SAGHEER
REFUSED TO PAY THE BI LL , THEN I N 1980 WELL OVER 20,000 USD!!!!
SAJ J AD AN OUTSTANDI NG OFFI CER PAI D WI TH HI S CAREER INTO A GUTTER !!!!
MY DEAR FREND BRIGADIER TARIQ ASLAMS CAREER NEARLY ENDED AS A
MAJOR WHEN HE GOT IN TROUBLE WITH HIS BOSS GENERAL SINCE HE WAS
DEALING WITH SERVICES CLUB MULTAN ! TARIQS REFUSAL TO SERVE FREE
FISH TIKKAS TO THE GENERAL COULD HAVE BEEN HIS WATERLOO ! HE WAS
SUBJECTED TO A COURT OF INQUIRY AND MIRACULOUSLY SURVIVED.
MY FRIEND MAJOR SHAMSHAD KAIMKHANI RECOUNTED HOW HE GOT IN
TROUBLE WITH AN OFFICER WHO LATER BECAME ARMY CHIEF IN SIALKOT IN
1960S WHEN HE GOT INTO TROUBLE WITH A UNITED BANK MANAGER (UBL)
CALLED MEER !!! MEER WAS ARRANGING FREE LOANS FOR GENERALS !!!!
SHAMSHAD NARRATED ANOTHER INCIDENT WHERE A FELLOW KK GENERAL
TOOK LEAD IN PAYING COMPLIMENTS TO ONE PROCURESS WHO SERVED
PAKISTANS PRESIDENT AND CIN C CALLED GENERAL RANI !!
THE GENERAL OFFICER THUS NARRATED HIS NARROW ESCAPE TO SHAMSHAD
??? OF MY GOD TODAY I NEARLY ESCAPED BUMPING INTO MR ZA BHUTTO
WHO HAD SPECIALY COOME TO GUJRAT WITH MANGOES AND GIFTS FOR GE
THE STRATEGIC LEVEL WAS THAT EVERYONE WAS TRYING TO PLEASE A
PROCURESS CLOSE TO THE PRESIDENT !!!!
1. Admitting that OBL was guest of a state which benefitted maximum from US largesse after 9/11
and whose economy as a result made record growth between 2001-8 would have been a
2. Admitting that OBL was provided sanctuary by a state actor would have forced US to take
punitive strategic action against Pakistan which would have been extremely difficult and messy
3. So a simple ploy was to state that polio vaccine had done the job and Pakistani state was just an
innocent bystander naieve spinster , possibly highly used and not a virgin !
Agha H Amin
Centre for study of Intelligence Operations
Information and settings
carlotta gall is an outsider in pakistans real security corridors.a person no less than
pakistans ex ISI boss Gen Zia admitted in 2010 that OBL was officially provided sanctuary
by General Musharraf
A AminSecurity,verification ,litigation,asset recovery, surveillance,threat perceptions for Af PakTop
carlotta gall is an outsider in pakistans real security corridors.a person no less than pakistans ex ISI boss Gen Zia
admitted in 2010 that OBL was officially provided sanctuary by General Musharraf
carlotta gall is an outsider with little ingress in pakistans real security corridors.
a person no less than pakistans ISI boss admitted in print and on 9 TV channels in 2010 in pakistan that OBL was
officially provided sanctuary by General Musharraf\
Now the question why US has not been serious about this issue :---
(1) Inside story is that Pakistani established betrayed OBL as an election gift to Obama and was party to the whole
(2) OBL raid improved Obamas political credibility and Obama is in personal debt to Pakistani state establishment.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
What Pakistan Knew About Bin Laden-US DUPLICITY AND
PAKISTANI BITCH PLAY COMBINE AND BLEND
SECURITY AND INTELLIGENCE
Information and settings
Your comment has been posted successfully.
What Pakistan Knew About Bin Laden nytimes.com
Our supposed ally had a special desk devoted to managing Osama bin Laden. How can the U.S. fight extremism
when we’re unable to confront it where it really lives?
1 day ago
Add to Manager's Choice
You like this
this is very sensitive issue .
* a person no less than pakistani premier (so called) int agency ex boss LTG zia on pakistani television stated that
OBL was provided sanctuary by Musharraf regime. He repeated it on public forums more than 15 times in one year.
* it appears that pakistani state sold the idea to obama clique to be used as an election issue in US , to add to obamas
popularity ? thats why Obama has been very soft on pakstan.THIS IS WHERE NY TIMES STORY GOES
SLANTED AND BITC___Y
* it appears that exercise was complementary at pakistani state vis a vis obama. pakistanis got rid of a very hot
potatoe burning their A____S since November 2001.Obama won his elections.
* Dr Afridi was a convenient scape goat for both US and Pakistani states. So a small dog was gaoled and given a
bad name !!!
some sources have claimed that US forces who raided the compound were even accompanied by a pakistani liasion
it has also been reported that personal retainers and awards were given to various pakistani state operatives .
From what I know of the Pakistani intelligence and the americans , all indicators
lead to the conclusion that the Kaul Osama Raid was a joint CIA -ISI operation !
The aim to increase Obamas popularity ratings and to justify a US withdrawal from
Afghanistan since with Osamas killing by US RAMBOS , the US has won this war !
Pakistani military feigned ignorance for fear of popular backlash at this shameless
cooperation with the US !
All said and done this wont much help Obama as his case is weak , with no pictures
of a dead Osama and Osamas body not displayed for public view !
Pakistan will get more destabilised and this would make the whole region more
Have you read the most convincing book by Pakistani canadian From ISI to
BCCI which states that DG ISI Mahmood had arranged wiring of 100 thousand
US Dollars to main 9/11 guy Atta and this fact was known to US CIA on 12th
September 2001 when they confronted Mahmood with it ?
My sources indicate that this could be a joint operation to make osama win the 2012
How do you rationalise the fact that two pakistani battalions had cordoned the areas
15 minutes before the raid and when the raid started pakistani troops warned the areas
residents to switch off their lights !
A reliable source in pakistani security states that osamas wife in the house states that
osama was captured alive by the SEALS and Pakistanis and taken out alive and in
good health.Why was he killed then ?
This happened later and was a cold blooded deliberate act of man slaughter .Why not
subject a man accused of such horrible crimes to a court of Anglo Saxon law.And
ironically that too when Obama is a lawyer.How do you explain that ?
Posted by sceptic at 9:30 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: What Pakistan Knew About Bin Laden
About the author
A.H Amin studied at Saint Marys Academy Lalazar and Forman Christian College Lahore
and at Pakistan Military Academy Kakul.
He was commissioned in 11 Cavalry (FF) earlier known as PAVO Cavalry on 17 March
Served in various command , staff and instructional appointments in the army , finally
commanding an independent tank squadron and retiring from the army on 05 March 1994.
His writings were published in Pakistan Armys leading institutional journals , notably
Pakistan Army Journal and Command and Staff College Quettas Citadel Journal.
He also authored three major tactical publications “ Tactical Handling of Recce Troop “
(1986) , “ Tactical Handling of Recce Support Group” *(1989 and the “ The RFS Concept “
His recommendations regarding creation of army command groups as published as an
article in 1998 were accepted by the Pakistan Army in 2007 when army commands were
His books are essential reading in more than 200 leading libraries of the world including
Library of Congress USA , Combined Arms Research Library of US Army Command and
General Staff College ,Fort Leavenworth which is worlds largest military library ,US Army
War College Carlisle Library,Defence Intelligence Agency Library of USA , Columbi University
Library , US Armor School Fort Knox Library,LUMS Library etc.
He wrote extensively for various journals and newspapers and also served as Assistant
Editor Defence Journal , Executive Editor Globe, Founding Editor Journal of Afghanistan
Studies and presently as Editor in Chief for “Intelligence Review”.
He also actively worked as an associate of two leading think tanks www.orbat.com of Ravi
Rikhye and as Fellow of Alexandrian Defense Group ,USA.
Major Agha H Amin has been invited to lecture and present papers at various institutions
including US Army Centre of Military History etc .
He headed Afghan Toll and Transoxiana two consulting firms which played keyrole in
various Asian Bank and World Bank electric transmission line studies, notably CASA
1000,Uzbekistan Afghanistan Pakistan line and Turkmenistan-Shibirgan –Mazar Sharif line.
List of Publications and writings
Development of Taliban Factions in Afghanistan and Pakistan-Co authored with Prof. Dr. Andre
deGeorges and Colonel David Osinski
Pakistan's Military Failures -1947 to 2014
Tank Battles around Chawinda-Comedy of higher Command Errors
How the English East India Company Conquered India
Atlas of Battle of Chillianwallah-13 January 1849
Sepoy Rebellion of 1857-59 Reinterpreted
Pakistan Army through eyes of Pakistani Generals
Handling of Tanks in Indo Pak Wars
Atlas and Military History of India Pakistan Wars (Volume 1)
The Indian Army in the First World War
Intelligence Review-Volume 1
Stanley A. McChrystal , Michael Hastings -Understanding USAs Afghan War
Energy Review (March 2014) (Volume 1)
No More Free Ice Cream Cups for NATO ,EU and USA-Future Wars Scenarios
Military Leadership and Decision Making
Atlas of Battle of Chawinda
The Indian Army in Second World War
Pakistan Army, 1971 India Pakistan War and after
Atlas of Battle of Chamb 1971
Atlas of Battles of Assal Uttar and Lahore-1965
USA, ISI, AL QAEDA and TALIBAN Anatomy of Grand US Strategic Failure
IED,Drones and Suicide Bomber Warfare in Afghanistan and Pakistan
Counter Terrorism Strategy for Islamic World
Pakistans Grand Strategic Failures from Jinnah to Zardari 1916-2013
A British Siege Bloodier than Sevastopol
Myths ,Distortions and Misconceptions of India Pakistan History
Intelligence Review-Volume Two (Volume Two-November-December 2013)
Bolan Pass-A Pictorial Journey
Distortions, Misconceptions, Twists, Myths and Lies about history
Taliban War in Afghanistan
The Lucknow Campaign 1857-1858
History: December Issue ,Volume Two (Volume 2)
The Kashmir and Northern Area War of 1947-48
Pakistan Army in East Pakistan Understanding a bitter conflict
The Tank Attack that Failed
Eftikhar Khan Pakistan's half European Commander and Battle of Chamb 1971
Operation Grand Slam and 1965 War-Akhtar Hussain Malik,Yahya Khan and Ayub Khan
Atlas of 1857-59 WAR
Why Indian Army and Pakistan Army Failed in 1965 War
Border Trade Zone Concept
Military and Security Review-Volume 1
History (Volume 1)
The Essential Clausewitz
Mans Role in History
Books on Pakistan Reviewed
Central India Campaign,Hugh Rose ,Tantia Topi and Jhansi Rani
The FATA and Swat Wars
Taliban War in Afghanistan-A Writers Transformed Perceptions from 2001 to 2011
• Professional Papers
1. Tactical Handling of Recce Troop-1986-Military Paper.
2. Tactical Handling of Recce Support Group-1989- Military Paper.
• Pakistan Army Journal
1. Orders and Obedience -March 1991.
2. The Siege of Delhi -December 1991.
3. Resolution Cardinal Command Virtue -June 1992.
4. Intangible Forces behind a Military Manoeuvre-June 1993.
• Citadel Magazine-Command and Staff College Quetta
1. Plain as well as subtle aspects of military decision making-1/94.
2. Obedience and Disobedience-Another View -2/97.
3. The Armoured Thrust-An Operational Analysis - 1/98.
4. The Relationship of Organisation to Doctrine and Conduct of War- 2/98.
• Friday Times
• When the Ranghars Rebelled-February 12-18-1999.
• Defence Journal
1. Book Review-History of the Pakistan Army by BrianCloughley- July 1999.
2. The Sepoy Rebellion- Serialized from July 1999 till April 2002 in 22 issues.
3. The Battle of Chhamb-1971 -September 1999.
4. The Battle of Bara Pind-Jarpal -October 1999.
5. The War of Lost Opportunities- -April and May 2000 .
6. Chillianwalla-The Forgotten British Reverse in India-July 2000.
7. Stray Reflections on Geopolitics and History writing-July 2000.
8. Handling of Armour in Indo Pak Wars-A Case Study-August and October 2000.
9. Behind the Scenes-Book Review- August 2000.
10. Grand Slam-Battle of Lost Opportunities- September 2000.
11. History of Baluch regiment-Volume –1-Book Review-October 2000.
12. 1971 War-Tank Ambush at Kushtia- November 2000.
13. The Arms Bazaar-Reflections on Pakistani Arms Market- November 2000.
14. Pakistan Army-1965-71-November 2000.
15. History of Baluch regiment-11-Book Review-November 2000.
16. Hunger Poverty and development-Book Recview-November 2000.
17. Stray Reflections on Commencement of Writing Pakistan Army Till 1965- Dec 2000.
18. Ethnicity, Religion, Military Performance and Reliability-British Recruitment.
19. Policy and the Indian Army-December 2000 and February 2001.
20. Realism, Heroism, Bravery, Boldness or Cowardice-January 2001.
21. The 1971 War-An Examination of the Strategic Concept-January 2001.
22. Some Reflections on 1971 War-A Different Perspective-February 2001.
23. Some Reflections on 1971 War-A Different Perspective-February 2001.
24. The Battle of Chawinda-The Comedy of Higher Command Errors-March 2001.
25. Hitler's Greatest Defeat-Book Review-March 2001.
26. The Relationship of Organisation to Doctrine and Conduct of War-April 2001.
27. The Forgotten Regiments- May 2001.
28. Indo Pak War s-A Strategic Summing up- May 2001.
29. Francois's Disobedience at Tannenberg- June 2001.
30. When the 62nd Punjabis saved the Suez Canal- July 2001.
31. The Anatomy of Indo Pak Wars-A Strategic and Operational Analysis-August 2001.
32. Gap between perception and reality in higher leadership-August 2001.
33. 1965 Analysed- September 2001.
34. Audit of Warfare- October 2001.
35. Battle of Ravi Sutlej Corridor- December 2001.
36. The Western Theatre in 1971 War- February 2002.
37. Why Indo Pak Armies Failed in War-May 2004
38- Ongoing Taliban War in Afghanistan-October 2007
• Daily Nation
1. Misperceptions, Contradictions and Enigmas-The Pakistani Political Scene-23 June
2. Expectations and Catch 22- 14 July 2001.
3. Endless Sycophancy Goes on- 16 July 2001.
4. The Chemistry of Agra Summit- 21 July 2001.
5. Old Carrots in New Bottles- August 05 2001
6. Superkamikaze in USA-26 September 2001- 26 September 2001.
7. First Global Low Intensity War-03 October 2001 -03 October 2001.
8. Short term gains.Long Term Faux Pas-–08 Nov 2001.
9. Games Superpowers Play- 25 December 2001.
10. Fourth Round or Web of Conspiracies- 09 January 2002.
11. Kargil to 2002-28 January 2002.
12. On Different Breeds of Wolves-06 February 2002.
13. A Conspiracy against Pakistan-19 March 2002.
14. The Fourth Military Government-29 April 2002.
15. A Distorted Geopolitical Scenario-17th May 2002.
16. Reducing Pakistan to Size-24th May 2002.
17. Indo Pak Strategic Equation-31 May 2002
18. What USA seeks to destroy -22 June 2002
19. Essence of the Matter – 21 August 2002
20. Dual Central Position-19 April 2003
21. Tejh Singh of Meerut -25 May 2003
22. The Kargil Conspiracy-09 June 2003
23. Betrayal at Camp David-23 June 2003
24. Wars of Opportunism-28 June 2003
25. The so called new US way of war-19 July 2003
26. The future of Indo Pak Conflict-23 August 2003
27. USA's Strategic Failure-30 August 2003
28. Russia's Strategic Opportunity-06 September 2003
29. Strategic Brilliance-13 September 2003
30. Terrorism or Just War-03 October 2003
31. The Gathering Storm-21 October 2003
32. The Age of Strategic Anarchy-18 November 2003
33. Why Pakistan does not need generals-31 December 2003
34. The Last Remedy-18 January 2004
35. Why Waziristan cannot be conquered-24 January 2004
36. USA's culminating point-14 February 2004
37. Strategy of Opportunism-24 February 2004
38. 2004-Pakistan's Turning Point-06 March 2004
39. Collaboration par excellence-20 March 2004
40. Pakistan's non NATO faux pas-03 April 2004
41. Second Wana-12 May 2004
42. Grand Intelligence Beheading-17 May 2004
43. History Repeated-22 June 2004
44. Afghanistan Kargil and Clifton Bridge-27 June 2004
45. An indigenous Struggle-19 March 2005
46. USA in Afghanistan-A Long Term Strategic View-12 May 2009
47. US Strategic Plan-28 May 2009
1. Interpol-Some Basic Facts -September 2000.
2. At Cold War's End-Book Review -September 2000.
3. Cheka-Lenin's Secret Police -October 2000.
4. Superpowers Defeated-Book Review -February 2001.
5. Indian Muslim Politics-Serialised from February 2001 till September 2001.
6. The Comfort Women-Book Review- March 2001.
7. Life of a Soviet Spy -March 2001.
8. Word and Term Power - serialised from March 2001till September 2001.
9. Country Study-Afghanistan/Taliban -March 2001.
10. A Conspiracy against Pakistan -March 2001 .
11. Man's Role in History - Serialised from April 2001till September 2001.
12. The Dynasty-Book Review -April 2001.
13. The Fearful State-Book Review -April 2001.
14. The Law of Desire-Book Review -April 2001.
15. Wordpower and Term Power -May 2001.
16. A Princess Remembers-Book Review- May 2001.
17. Shiekh Mujeebs Six Point Formula-Book Review- May 2001.
18. A Woman Speaks-Book Review- May 2001.
19. Conflict and Violence in Singapore and Malaysia-Book Review-June 2001.
20. The Jews-Story of a People-Book Review -June 2001.
21. Chekhov-Book Review- June 2001.
22. The Destruction of Democracy in Pakistan-A Historic Analysis-June 2001.
23. Ethnicity and Politics in Pakistan-Book Review -July 2001.
24. From Martial Law to Martial Law-Book Review -July 2001.
25. From Plassey to Pakistan-Book Review -July 2001.
26. Pakistan-Constitutional and Political Dilemmas-Book review-August 2001.
27. Narcotics and Global Economy-August 2001.
28. The Southern Rules-August 2001.
29. Khaki Shadows-Book Review- September 2002.
30. The Mughal Nobility under Aurangzeb-Book Review-September 2002.
31. Imperial Rule in Punjab-Book Review-September 2002.
32. Makran Coastal Highway-September 2001.
• Frontier Post
1. The War of Defamation- 19 January 2001.
2. 5 Minutes over Islamabad-October 2008
The Forgotten Regiments- February 4 , 2001.
1. Terrorism or Another Jewish Conspiracy- 22 September 2001.
2. Afghanistan-Myth and Reality- 12 November 2001.
3. Afghan Jihad-Second Round- 16 November 2001.
JOURNAL OF AFGHANISTAN STUDIES
1. Resolving the Durand Line Question-January 2005
1. Afghanistan – A Strategic Analysis
2. Kargil- A military Analysis
Interviews /Transcript talks of
1. Major General Naseerullah Babar –Military Career-Defence Journal-April 2001.
2. Major General Naseerullah Babar –Political Career-Globe-May 2001.
3. French Ambassador meets Senior columnists of Karachi-Globe-April 2001.
4. His Excellency Mr Peter Tejler-Ambassador of Sweden-Globe-May 2001.
5. HisExcellency Mr Numata-Ambassador of Japan-Globe-June 2001
6. Admiral Tasnim-Defence Journal-May 2001.
7. Group Captain Cecil Chaudhry-Defence Journal-June 2001.
8. Brigadier Taj-Defence Journal-July 2001
9. Maj Gen Hidayat ullah Niazi- Defence Journal-August 2001
10. Maj Gen Tajammul Hussain Malik- Defence Journal-September 2001
11. Lieutenant General Imtiaz Warraich- Defence Journal-October 2001.
12. Lieutenant General Ali Kuli Khan- Defence Journal¬-December 2001.
13. Brig Shamim Yasin Manto-Defence Journal- February 2002.
14. Flight Lieutenant Raffat Jamil- Defence Journal- March 2002.
15. Brigadier Z.A Khan
• Research for following Interviews aired on ARY Digital between January and
1. Imran Khan.
2. Chief Justice Sajjad Ali Shah,
3. Senator Iqbal Haider
4. Mr Altaf Saleem,Minister for Privatisation
5. Lieut Gen Hamid Gul
6. Finance Minsister Shaukat Aziz
7. Ex Finance Minister Sartaj Aziz
8. Senator Aitizaz Ahsan
9. Mr Hafeez Shaikh
10. Mr Imtiaz Ahmad Shaikh
11. Lieutenant General Moin Haider
12. Senator Ijaz Shafi
13. General Pervez Musharraf
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?