This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Standards while preserving the proven Singapore Math approach
in a balanced print and online program for today’s classroom.
• Each grade level covers 100% of the Common Core State Standards
• Changes throughout the TE to expand and further integrate Common Core
State Standards and Math Practices in Front Matter, Unit, and Lesson level.
• Includes Singapore and Common Core Pathways in the Teacher Edition so
teachers can follow the approach that they prefer.
• Common Core Focus lesson content previously found in the appendix has been
moved into the appropriate student book chapters and now is included in the
accompanying ancillary materials (Reteach, Enrichment, Extra Practice,
• Upgrade of online ebooks in Grades 1-5 to HTML5 ebook, which will allow
students to take notes, bookmark, and navigate the ebook from any device with
• Numerous opportunities for both formative and summative assessment are
included in the program to offer a complete picture of student progress. Student
Book, Student Workbook and Assessments books work in concert to provide
print and online options.
• Online Teacher Dashboard: new landing site providing teachers with access to
all online/downloadable teacher resources with the program.
• Assessment: revised and updated Examview test bank in addition to Online
Assessment test items that align with MIF program pedagogical style and
• IWB lessons in both SMART and PROMETHEAN platforms
Highlights for Math In Focus
©2015 Program Update for Grades 1-5
Contact your Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Account Executive
for more information: