This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.
Should smoking be banned in movies? who is happy married or unmarried people? Politics,Police,People....Who is the culprit?? PINK is PINK, RED is RED Is Remixing Good Trend In Music CAT's tail is better than DOG's tail SHOULD MERCY KILLING BE MADE LEGAL??? bush's India visit , opportunity or disaster in wait Is computer male or female
10. Are media STING OPERATIONs GOOD OR BAD FOR OUR SYSTEM? 11. WHO NEVER FAILED ARE THOSE WHO NEVER TRIED! 12. Defence budget of a country - A Reflection of its Fear 13. academia industry relations 14. a woman's place is in home? 15. DO CELEBRITIES HAVE A RIGHT TO PRIVACY???? 16. ROLE OF OPPOSITION IN DEMOCRACY 17. role of media 18. india"s vote on aginst iraq 19. is governor necessary for states 20. jessica lal murder case , india shining 21. Advertisement- Should there be Code and Conduct 22. punishment never does any good? 23. everyone is basically selfish?
24. WHAT IS THE SUCCESS MANTRA?? 25. "Less is more" 26. Whether we should change national game of INDIA? 27. Pink Payjama on the Red Fort 28. Parliaments are a waste of public money. 29. Water - the cause for 3rd world war 30. Grass is green,sky is blue 31. Ganguly Vs Chappell . Is the conflict justified??? 32. Should there be a right to die?? 33. MBA does it mean a passport to success??? 34. People anger against US. Is it justified? 35. Winning is not the only thing; it is the "in" thin 36. Global Terrorism 37. Are women managers are better managers? 38. Should Indian export it's mythology and culture ????????? 39. Piracy in the field of computer and bollywood 40. everything that has a beginning has an end 41. "Success is due only hard work.Luck......." 42. should the prostitution be made legal 43. Dowry is a necessary evil 44. Should we pursue our policy of dialogue with Pakistan? 45. KBC less abt knowledge more abt money n personality 46. India shinning -reality or myth 47. Will India's GDP growth rate hit 10% by 2010?? 48. future of BPOS and KPOS
49. Software is a Thought whereas Burger is a Cow 50. How do television picture affect our behavior? 51. SHLD PEOPLE EXPECT THEIR EDUCATAED WIVES TO BE VIRGIN???? 52. Rise of SENSEX on Indian economy and its role 53. should public sector be privatized 54. is there a future of retail sector in india 55. Shud Capital Punishment abolish in our contry ? 56. Can ppl with poor background shine in their future???? 57. To grow in business you need not be dishonest 58. black is beautiful 59. what is bpo contribution in india's GDP? 60. Shud Republic Day Celebrate this year, we shuc continue ? 61. BAN OF CELL PHONES IN COLLEGES 62. corruption 63. Is india developing or neglecting? 64. Is education in india a social cause? 65. Tech progress is like axe in the hands of pathological criminal 66. Is it necessary to change the name of our well known cities 67. Quality is a myth in our country????? 68. independence of kashmir? 69. When managers become hamlets 70. americas invasion on iraq....nuclear the real cause???? 71. reliability of mutual fund investments? 72. A DREAM OF METRO TO THE MOON 73. should trade unions be allowed in IT sector?
74. is the film censor board of india serving its pupose? 75. Are live in relationship better than marriage? 76. Corruption is the price we pay for democracy 77. reconstruction of kashmir 78. How FIIs will make India a Superpower 79. Religion should not be mixed with politics 80. How Foreign Institutional Investors will help india making a 81. india's new policy on hijacked plane 82. Is the indian foreign policy adequate??? 83. life is beautiful 84. Is the growth in india confined to the growth in sensex!!!!! 85. Is govinda the best actor? 86. Is india aping the western obsession with celebrities? 87. things don't turn out the way you expect them to 88. morality of the movies in todays scenario 89. Illegal bangladeshi immigrants in india 90. is the indian stock market overvalued????? 91. Will India become a Superpower in 25 years? 92. should phone tapping be banned...?? 93. Fried ice 94. Should Youth indulge in politics 95. guns and roses 96. DISCUSS ABOUT INDIA VS CHINA 97. The US's Control Over The Internet 98. DISCUSS ABOUT INDIAN POPULATION
99. impact of globalisation or westernisation on indian culture 100. 101. 102. 103. 104. 105. 106. 107. 108. 109. 110. 111. 112. 113. 114. 115. 116. 117. 118. 119. 120. 121. 122. 123.
FALSE ADVERTISING Me and You politics and religion go hand in hand As the crow flies over your name should excessive exposure of female anatomy in films banned Are studies more benifitial in India or in Abroad. Sleeping With Crocodile ;unrealism,machoism Should tainted ministers allowed to fight elections ? SHOULD HUMAN CLONING BE PERMITTED ? Love Marriages or Arrange Marriages!!Which is better? is u.n. playing a constructive role Analysis of Yellow Journalism - Boon or Bane food, shelter and telephone-the new paradigm Every Bitch Has Her Day..... round and round go around???? MTV CULTURE AND MEDIA is mumbai a vulnerable Pappu ki shadi (marriage at 18 , do u agree ) Why ganguly has been dismissed? sacred cows make the best burger are the order by court for demolishion justified? did india gain anything from wto( hong kong )sumit shud india join UNSC whithout the power of veto[/b] Should Ganguly be really dismissed from the captain post
124. 125. 126. 127. 128. 129. 130.
131. 132. 133. 134. 135. 136. 137. 138. 139. 140.
Is saurav ganguly an efficient captain??????? Re-election of George W Bush parallel courts like shariyat are necessary in india or not DOES THE FORMAL DRESS CODE NECESSARY ? Is the usage of SAP in indian companies worthy? Politicians Are Best Managers ? Disinvestment in PSU is like faking the common people .
Is coalition politics here to stay? Does India need a dictator? Is India moving away from a secularist state? Education in India - or the lack of it What ails Indian sports? The Age of Information Is Philosophy just an armchair theory? Success is all about human relations Borderless worlds - Dream or reality? Quality is a myth in India.
Education and success - Is there a correlation?
142. 143. 144. 145. 146. 147. 148.
We don't learn from history, we repeat it Do we need a global policeman? Indian villages - our strength or our weakness? Agrarian Economy in India - boon or bane if there were no armies in the world...... Indian customs - are we in a time warp? "How green was my valley........". Is nature paying the price ?
149. 150. 151. 152.
Management Education – Is It Necessary to succeed in business The role of NGOs in economics and politics NGOs - Do they serve peoples interests or are they pressure groups? Death of Socialism
Role of women in development
154. 155. 156. 157. 158. 159. 160. 161. 162. 163. 164. 165. 166. 167.
Kids today are not what they used to be Casteless India - A pipe dream Should Trade Unionism be banned in India Repeated elections - Should taxpayers pay for it? Indian bureaucracy - foundation strengths or colonial hangovers? In India, the whole is less than the parts - Do we lack in team spirit? Generation X - Drivers of our future or are they our lost souls? Do we need a cut in the defense budget? "Dot.com" companies – Is there room for everyone? Artificial Intelligence - Will man be ever replaced by machines? if I were to choose my person of the millennium... All the world is a stage.... If Patel were our first Prime Minister....... Materialism - Have we sold our souls to the Devil?
You've come a long way, baby - The rise and rise of feminist power .
169. 170. 171. 172. 173.
Role of ethics in tobacco industry, liquor industry etc. Should gambling be legalised in India? Are we unfit for Democracy? Survival tools for the new millennium Examinations - has it killed education
174. 175. 176. 177. 178. 179. 180. 181. 182.
Cultural Invasion through the air waves Should doctors be tried in Consumer Courts Abortion and Euthanasia - Is it morally right for society Are beauty pageants necessary? The relevance of Gandhism today India and the WTO Did India handle the hijack issue properly? Is E-Commerce the best thing for India Globalization in India.
183. Privitation in India. 184. brain drain
god and religion
186. poverty removal 187. pollution and control 188. nature without animals 189. man without money 190. common currency
private engineering colleges failure of marriages
193. life in y3k
Having enemies also is beautiful….
195. time management 196. positive attitude 197. if there are only night and no days!!.. 198. seeing girls is the second nature of man
failure in Olympics money, love and marriages
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.