This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
- Interview Questions, Tutorials, Certification Questions
Written by V R
Sunday, 09 January 2011 15:29 -
- Less coagulants needed.
- Corrosion rate is decreased due to PH increase.
- Iron and manganese salts are removed.
- Careful calculation is required.
- Residual hardness is 15-60 ppm,not suited for boilers.
- Large amount of sludge is produced which has disposal problems.
- Softened water has more sodium salts,not suited for boilers.
1 / 1