This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Have Work-Study? Work For Us!
Ti tl e: Graphic Design Student Associate
Department: USC Career Center
Locati on: Student Union, Room 110
Empl oyment Type: Part-Time, Work-study
Ti me Commi tment: minimum of 8 hours per week (10 hours/week maximum) between the hours of 8:30am-5:00pm,
Sal ary: $10/hour
Descri pti on: The USC Career Center Marketing and Events department is seeking a talented and organized Graphic Design
Student Assistant to join its team. The Graphic Design Student Assistant will:
• Create promotional materials for various Career Center events and services
• Design programs, brochures, certificates, posters, flyers, etc.
• Design and proof artwork, display materials, and copy layouts
• Assist with logo modification and design
• Design merchandise logos/artwork
• Provide Front-end design of website pages, banners, etc.
• Help with miscellaneous Career Center needs including:
o Assisting Career Center customers (students, parents, alumni, and recruiters) with career related and on-
campus recruitment related questions
o General office/front desk work, including answering phones, filing, mail sorting, copy, running errands on
o Learn how to use connectSC, our premier jobs and internships portal
• Assist with other projects as assigned
Qual i fi cati ons:
• Currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student at USC with Work-Study award
• Excellent customer service skills, highly motivated, reliable, and hard working with a great attitude
• Interest in or experience with graphic design, website design, etc.
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Creative self-starter who also takes direction well
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus but not required
• Basic animation and video compositing experience a plus but not required
Appl y: Email application packet consisting of your resume, 3 samples of your design work, 2014-2015 work-study allotment,
and days and hours available to work (must be available to work between 8-10 hours/week) to Erin Jebavy at email@example.com.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Appl i cati on Deadl i ne: August 25, 2014
For more i nformati on on the Career Center: http://careers.usc.edu