This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
• Two smart boys who are tall are playing at the park. • Two smart and tall boys are flying their kites at the park. • A boy wearing a cap is playing with some marbles with his best friend. • Sarah with the pony tail haired is sitting on a wooden bench under a shady tree.
• A girl with her hair in bunches, is sitting on wooden bench under a tall shady tree.
• 1. The picture shows that the people at the park. • The picture shows that the people are at the park. • 2 Two boys are flying the kites while the two girls are talking on the bench. • 3 The two boys are playing marbles happily.
• Two girls are sitting on the bench under the shady tree while talking to each other. • Two girls are sitting on the bench and they are talking to each other. • Two boys with straight hair, are flying kites in the park. • One fine morning Ali and his friends go to the park which is located near their house.
• Two girls sit on the bench under a big shady tree. • Two girls are sitting on a bench under a big shady tree. • A boy holds a rope and he wears T-shirt and a pair of shorts. • A boy who wears a T-shirt and a pair of shorts, holds a string.
• A boy who wears a cap , is playing marbles. • Safik is squatting on a desk. • Two boys are flying kites. • Two boys are flying their beautiful kites in the park. • Two boys are flying their beautiful kites because it is a windy day.
1.There are two girls and six boys at the park. 2.Two girls are sitting on a bench under a shady tree. 3.Two boys wearing T-shirts,are spinning the tops happily. 4. There are trees and bushes in the park. 5.Two boys are kneeling opposite each other and they are playing marbles.
• 1. There are some people doing their own activities in a big and clean park. • 2.Two pretty girls are sitting on a bench under a big shady tree. • 3. Two little boys are playing some marbles happily while kneeling on the ground. • 4. Two boys are flying their beautiful kites in the park during the windy day. • 5.Two handsome little boys are playing their own tops on the ground happily.
QUESTION 1 (PAPER 2 )
• Kites bench park sitting playing
• Flying top-spinning marbles women • tree
1.There are eight people in the picture.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. There are six children and two adults in the picture. Two women are sitting on a bench under a tall shady tree. The two boys wearing T-shirts, are flying kites in the park. The two boys who are kneeling on the ground, are playing marbles. The boys wearing a pair of shorts and trousers, are playing top-spinning. 6. The boys wearing a pair of shorts and trousers, are spinning the tops.
What to do?
• • • • Look at the words given in the boxes. Use the words that you know. Do you know which are nouns and verbs? Use simple present tense or simple present continuous tense.
Let’s give a try.
• Nouns are people , plants\trees , animals, flowers and objects. • Example : people • There are many people in the picture. • There are two adults and six children at the park. • Example : kites • The two boys are flying the kites because it is a windy day.
Question 2 ( Paper 2 )
• • • • • • • What to do ? Read and understand the instruction. Choose the one that you like. Look at the criteria given. Example : orange juice Criteria :aluminum tin, 300ml.,RM1.30, Fresh orange and sugar, a free packet of tissue with every 6 tins of drinks
• Give reasons: • Aluminum tin : light and easy to put in the bag , easy to open , recycle , make a pencil holder • 300ml. : enough for me • RM1.30 : reasonable, affordable, have enough money in my purse/wallet to buy two tins.
• Fresh orange and sugar : refreshing drink, • Favourite flavour , orange contains vitamin C – good for health
• I would choose orange juice because it is my favourite drink. It contains vitamin C so it is good for health. It is a nutritious and refreshing drink. It could quench my thirst. It is packed in aluminium tin which is light and easy to take to picnics or schools. It is very easy to open and it could be recycled.
• • • • • • 1. Baca arahan. 2. Tengok gambar. 3. Baca perkataan2 yg. diberi. 4.Bulatkan kata kunci. 5. Bina ayat simple dan compound. 6. Guna creativity utk. menjadikan cerita menarik. • 7. Guna perkataan baru atau canggih.
What to do?
• 1. Read the instruction. • 2. Read the given words. • 3. Circle the keywords –present tense or past tense • 4.Insert the appropriate words. • 5. Write sentences . • 6. If you can write a story, that would be great!
– was his – Hamid - ^ going - home -^ friends - burgers
One day, Hamid was going home. He saw his friends buying burgers.
His Hamid she ^ teacher – Puan Mawar – saw –^ looking –^ gave - money
His teacher, Puan Mawar, saw Hamid looking at his friends. She gave some money to Hamid.
• Hamid he a burger he • ^ happy – ^ quickly - bought ^ – ^ ate • Hamid was happy. He quickly bought • a burger. He ate the double cheese burger happily.
Hamid - ^ going - home -^ friends - burgers One day, Hamid was going home from school. He saw his friends buying burgers at Pak Lah’s stall. He was hungry and he wanted to buy a burger but he did not have any money.He had lost his money, so he was sad. His Hamid she ^ teacher – Puan Mawar – saw –^ looking –^ gave money His teacher, Puan Mawar, saw Hamid looking at his friends. She was sorry for him and decided to help . She took out some money and gave it to him. He refused to take it but Puan Mawar insisted. Finally, he accepted gladly.
• Hamid he a burger he • ^ happy – ^ quickly - bought ^ – ^ ate • Hamid rushed to the burger stall.He was as happy as a lark because he could buy a burger for himself. He quickly bought a double cheese burger which is his favourite. When he reached home , he shared it with his brother. He told his mother that Puan Mawar gave him the money. His mother asked him to return the money the next day. She said that Puan Mawar is a generous and kind-hearted teacher. He ate the burger with his brother happily.
• • • • •
1`.A girl is carrying a pail of water. 2 A boy is wiping the car. 3 A man is washing the tyre. 4. A boy is standing beside the car. 5. A man is squatting near the car.
• • • •
A girl is carrying the pail of water. Squatting Kneeling Floor
1.There is an adult and two children in the house compound. 2.They are washing the car using two pails of water , a brush and a piece of cloth. 3.The girl with a pony tail , is carrying a pail of water. 4. The boy wearing a T-shirt, is wiping the car. 4. The boy who wears a T-shirt, is wiping the car. 5. The man is squatting and he is washing the tyre.
• The man who squats near the car • is brushing the tyre. • The boy who stands near the car, is wiping it using/with a piece of cloth.
• 1. There are two children and an adult in the house compound. • 2. A man is washing the tyre with a brush. • 3. A boy is wiping the car with a piece of cloth. • 4.The girl who wears a pair of slippers, • is carrying a pail of water and she is walking towards the car. • 5. There is a big and beautiful car in front of the house.
• • • • •
People Objects Prepositions Activities Place
• The boy is standing in front of the ticket counter and he wears a cap. • The man who wears a pair of spectacles, is putting his hand in the pocket. • A girl with a pony tail is buying some popcorn. • A boy who wears a cap, is standing in front of the ticket counter.
• • • •
A man who wears a pair of spectacles, is standing behind the girl. A man with a pair of spectacles, is queuing up between a boy and a girl.
• • • •
A boy is holding a water tumbler of drink in his left hand and a bottle of water in his right hand. A boy who wears a T-shirt, a pair of trousers and a pair of slippers, is standing on the stage.
• 1 There are three adults and four children at the cinema. • 2 The man who is standing behind the counter, is selling popcorn, sweets and coke at the cinema. • 3 The girl with a pony tail , is holding a paper cup of popcorn.
• I would choose camping because the cost is not expensive and I could afford it. I could ask the money from my parents. The activities are campfire and singing competition. They are interesting, challenging and exciting. I love singing ,so I could take part in the competition. I have never stay in a tent , so it would be a great and wonderful experience for me.
• Petua soalan 2 • 1. Alasan • 2.Struktur compound – guna conjunctions e.g. and, so, but, because etc • 3. think out of the box- alasan2 yg berkaitan, yg lain dari yang lain • 4. spelling
• I would choose Kiddy colored pencils because I think my friend likes them. The price is RM 10.90 which is reasonable and affordable. I could ask the money from my parents. There are 18 pieces therefore my friend could choose from this wide range of colors. The colors are bright and interesting so my friend’s pictures would look nice.
Encik Zain- family – stopped – fallen –tree- road One day,Encik Zain and his family were going to the beach.They stopped because a tree had fallen across the road.There was a heavy storm the previous night. He could not carry the fallen tree because it was heavy. Boys – came – help- carried – sideTwo boys saw the incident and came to help. Encik Zain and the boys carried the tree to the side of the road. They were exhausted and rested for a while. They wanted to go home. Thanked- gave- money- journey Encik Zain thanked the boys because they had helped him.He gave some money but they refused politely. Encik Zain insisted and finally they accepted gladly.Encik Zain and his family continued their journey. It was an unforgettable incident for them.
• Siti is sweeping the floor with a broom. • A woman who is wearing a scarf is sewing the
• 1 The boy is in front of his father to play a ball. • 2The boy is in front of his father is playing a ball. • 3 The boy is in front of the man is playing the ball. • 4. The boy is in front of the man and he is playing with a ball. • 6. The boy is playing with a ball in front of his father. • 7 The boy who is sitting in front of the man, is playing with a ball.
• 1. A girl with a pony tail, is sweeping the floor using a broom in the bedroom. • 2. A cute boy is holding a ball and he is sitting opposite his father. • 3. The man is playing with his son and he is sitting behind his wife. • 4. The woman wearing a blouse and a long skirt, is sewing a curtain . • 5. The bed is located near the window and there are two pillows on it.
• • • • •
sit bed floor brother bedroom
• • • • •
sweep sew window dress ball
Question 1(Paper 2)
• • • • • Read the ten words in the boxes. Look at the picture. List the nouns and the verbs. Write what you see in the picture. Write in simple present tense or simple present continuous tense. (throughout the 5 sentences) • You can also write in simple past tense or simple past continuous tense. (throughout the 5 sentences)
• • • • • 1.There are four people in the picture. 2. They are in the bedroom. 3. Siti is sweeping the floor. 4. Her brother is playing with a ball. 5. Her mother is sewing a dress.
Let’s try again
• 1. There are two adults and two children in the bedroom. • 2. Puan Salma and her husband are sitting on the bed. • 3. Their daughter , Siti, is sweeping the floor. • 4. Siti wears a T-shirt and skirt. • 5. Puan Salma’s husband and son are sitting on the bed near the window.
Question 2b(Paper 2)
• • • • • 1. Read the instruction. 2. Make a choice. 3. List the criteria. 4. Give well organised reasons. 5. Write good and compound sentences.
• I would choose Elephant watercolors because they have beautiful and bright colors. They are packed in a box. I could put it in my bag. It is easy to carry to school because it is light. The price is RM8.50 . It is reasonable and affordable. I do not have enough money in my coin box to pay for it ,so I could ask the money from my parents. It would not be a problem for them because they have just gotten their salary. The free gift is a painting brush. I already have one therefore I could give it to my sister.
• I would choose Kiddy coloured pencils because they are easy to take to school.They are packed in an aluminium box which is light and can be put in my school bag. There are 18 colours therefore I would have a better range of colours to choose from. The colours are bright and attractive which would make my picture beautiful.
Want a simple one?
• I would buy Kiddy coloured pencils because they have nice colours. The price is RM10.90. It is reasonable and affordable. The free gift is a sharpener. I could give it to my sister. I like the Kiddy coloured pencils.
• One Saturday morning, Farid and his friend, Halim woke up early in the morning and took their bath. They had breakfast together. After that, they went to a stream near their house . They cycled slowly to the stream because it was a breezy afternoon . It made their journey less tiring. They wore caps because it was a hot and blazing day. • Farid and his friend brought their nets and plastic bags. They also brought two bottles of mineral water and some sardine sandwiches. Upon reaching the place, they parked their bicycles under a shady tree. Then, they looked for a suitable spot to catch fish.
• They went to the stream to catch the fish. After a while Farid caught some fish. He put them into the plastic bags. The boys were very delighted. Later, they decided to go home. They packed everything and cycled home. When they reached home, they put the fish into small bottles. They feed the fish everyday. They also change the water regularly. They enjoyed watching the fish swim as graceful as swans in the bottles. It was an unforgettable experience for them.
• rained – Zainal – sister – home It was a hot blazing day. Zainal and his sister, Julia, were walking home from school. Unfortunately, suddenly it rained cats and dogs. They ran as fast as lightning to find shelter. They were wet and shivering. The road was very slippery.
Fell – injured – leg – asked – help Julia fell on the road and her left leg was injured. Zainal was very shocked and he calmed his sister. At first Julia cried because she was in pain. Later , she stopped crying . Luckily their best friends were passing by. Zainal shouted for help loudly.
• Friends – came – took – thanked • Their friends came and took Julia to the clinic nearby for treatment. Julia thanked them for their kindness. It was an unforgettable incident for Julia. • Their friends came and took Julia home. Upon reaching home, her parents were surprised to see their daughter limping.They invited her friends in. They thanked them for their help.They served hot milo and some cookies. It was indeed an unforgettable incident for Julia.
• Last Saturday, Johan and his friends went for a picnic near a river. They brought some food and drinks . They had permission from their parents. It was a hot day so they wore T-shirts which absorbed sweat. It was a windy afternoon as they walked to the place. They enjoyed the afternoon breeze as it made their walk less tiring under the hot sun. When they reached there, they saw some children swimming as happy as larks in the river.
• They immediately looked for a place to put their things. At last they found a place and it was under a big shady tree. They changed their clothes and then they swam in the river. While they were swimming, they felt hungry. They decided to eat first. Suddenly they heard a boy shouting for help. They were shocked and quickly went towards the boy. They saw the boy drowning in the river.
• Johan quickly jumped into the river and saved the boy. He pulled the boy to the river bank. He was saved and he thanked Johan . He was grateful because he was saved from drowning. Johan and his friend took the boy to his home. When they reached the boy’s home, his parents were shocked to see him. Johan and his friends narrated the whole incident to the boy’s parents. His parents were grateful to them. They gave some money to them as a reward. Johan was delighted that he was able to be of help.
• I would buy T-shirt B because it is beautiful and attractive. The price is RM 30.00 . It is reasonable and affordable. I could ask the money from my parents. My brother likes blue because it is bright. It does not fade easily therefore my brother could wear it for several years.
• It has a pocket therefore my brother could • keep his wallet and car key in it. He could also put his pen. He is slender , so medium would be just nice for him. The free gift is a face towel. I could use it to wipe my face especially after my physical exercise.
• I would choose shirt C because I think my brother likes it. The price is RM 40.00 which is reasonable and affordable. I could ask the money from my parents. It is made of silk. It is comfortable. It is beautiful and soft. It is suitable to wear on hot days. • I would choose shirt C because I think my brother likes it. It is beautiful, gorgeous,attractive and stylish. The price is RM40.00 which is reasonable but I could not pay for it , so I could ask the money from my parents. They have just got their salary therefore it would not be a problem to them. It is made of silk, so it is soft and comfortable to wear on hot days. My brother could wear it to work , meeting or formal occasions. I hope it would be a perfect gift for him.
• I would choose stamp collecting because it is great to collect stamps. It is an interesting, exciting and enjoyable hobby. It is an indoor activity so I could relax myself. I could get the albums from the shop which is far away from my house but it is not a problem for me. I could ask my mother to drive me there. She is always free because she is a housewife. The cost is very low so I do not have to spend a lot of money.I can learn more about other countries through the pictures on the stamps.
• There are two ladies are talking while sitting on the bench. • There are two ladies sitting on the bench while talking to each other. • There are two women sitting on the bench and they are talking to each other.
• 1 Zamri who wears jersey number ten and his friends are playing football at the park. • 2. The girl who wears her hair in bunches, is playing with her friend happily. • 1. The boy wearing jersey number ten is running after the ball in the park.
There are two girls playing with the hoops happily near the flowers. • A girl with her hair in bunches, is playing with the hoop happily with her best friend. • The sun is rising and it is shining. • The sun is setting and it shows that it is getting late. • Two women are sitting on the bench under the shady tree.
• 4. A man is riding his bicycle and he is waving to the woman. • 5. The boy wearing jersey number ten is the first who runs after the ball.
• A boy is brushing his shoes with a brush and he is sitting on a stool. • Ahmad washes his dirty school shoes using a brush and a bar of soap outside his house. • A boy is sitting properly on a stool and he is holding a brush and a shoe. • The boy who wears a T-shirt and a pair of shorts , is washing his shoes with a brush. • The running water flows down into the pail.
• • • • • • • • •
The boy who wears a cap is sitting on the chair. The boy with a cap is sitting on the chair. The boy who wears jersey number seven is behind the boy with jersey number three. The boy who wears jersey number ten is running after the ball. The boy with jersey number ten is the first who runs after the ball. Two women are sitting on the bench under the shady tree. This is a beautiful black leather handbag.
There are three adults and six children in the picture.
• 2. The woman with the baju kurung, is sitting on the bench under the shady tree. • 3. The four boys are running after the ball in the park. • 4. A big rattan basket is between the two women. • 5. A man is cycling and he is waving to the woman. • 6. A man is cycling while waving to the woman. • 7. While the man is cycling, he is waving to the woman.
• 1. There are three adults and a boy at the clinic. • 2. The man with the moustache is standing in front of the counter. • 3. Two posters are pasted on the wall behind the boy. • 4. The nurse is holding a file near the table. • 5. The boy wearing the striped T-shirt, is having a stomachache.
Get the answers!
• • • • • • • • 1. I saw the policeman ………..the thief. A. chased B. chasing 2. I heard Siti ……. on the radio. A. sang B. sing 3. I smelt something ……… in the kitchen. A. burning B. burnt 4. I felt someone ………. behind me. A. stood B. standing
Take or bring or send?
• • • • Rajan took his friends out of the jungle. Siti brings along her book to the library. She’ll take me to the airport. Ask the hotel worker to send the parcel to the office.
• • • • • • • He is proud of himself. He thanked Ali/him for…….. He was thankful to Ali/him. He was thankful for saving/helping….. He pitied Hamid/him. He felt sorry for Ali/him. They pitched the tents together.
• • • • • • • We are having a picnic at the waterfall. We are swimming in the water. She rides on her bicycle. She cycles to school. They went by car/bus/lorry/truck… They cycled to the waterfall. They walked to the night market because it is just a stone’s throw away from their house. • Ali is my neighbour, his house is just a stone’s throw away.
As fast as lightning!
• He ran as fast as lightning to buy a burger because the stall was closing. • He ran as fast as lightning and won the race.
Find The Errors
• One day, Ali and her brother go to the market. • They decide to bought some vegetables , fruits and meats. • They saw a little kiten played under the fish’s stall. • After bought the things needed, they returned back home.
Find The Errors
• One day, a boy, named Ali is walking to a shop. He sees a small kitten into the drain. He pitied for the kitten so he decides to take it home. Upon reaching her home, Puan Suzie his mother was waiting for her. He quickly shows the kitten to her mother. She feel sorry for him. Ali bags her mother allowed he to keep a kitten as his pet. She agrees to his idea. Ali is very happy and thanked to his mother.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?