This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Speak in improper English like ain’t, and when the teacher corrects, nod like you understand and continue to speak improperly. 2. Randomly get out of your seat and sit on the floor. 3. When it is very quiet, raise your hand and insist it is too loud. 4. If the person next to you is quiet, turn and inform them that they are distracting you. 5. When the teacher calls on you to answer the question, answer `Two ’ 6. Randomly raise your hand and say “The answer is three ” 7. Give your teacher a note that uses improper English and misspelled words. Have the note insisting that you are `the most AWESOME’ in the class and demand to be moved up. 8. During a test, tell the teachers `the voices’ are making you cheat 9. Color red dots all over your arm and show the teacher, and tell her/him that you are allergic to School. 10. Talk about the road kill squirrel you saw on your way to school. Say that it is your dinner. Talk in a redneck voice. 11. Take out sock puppets and play with them, and occasionally have them grab your classmate’s hair. When the teacher looks, keep the sock on your hand and point to your classmate and tell the teacher that the classmate is attacking you with puppets 12. If your teacher walks around the room during the test, cover your test and glare at them suspiciously. 13. If your teacher walks around the room during a test, raise your hand and tell the teacher that they are cheating off you. 14. When the teacher calls on you to answer a question, talk in a creepy voice and say `I’ll never tell’ and a few questions later raise your hand and ask why you haven’t been allowed to answer a question yet. 15. Ask to go to the bathroom. Stay in your seat, and when asked if you are going, say `I just did’ 16. Raise your hand and point to a person on the other side of the room. Insist that that person is cheating off you. 17. Say that someone across the room is using their telepathic (mind-reading) abilities to cheat off of you. 18. Ask to go to the bathroom. Get up and walk into the wall. Furrow your brow, glare at the wall and walk into it again. Smile sheepishly and then walk out the door. 19. When coming back from bathroom, walk through the door. Then ask how you got there. 20. Raise your hand and ask if you can be excused to skip class. 21. Meow and bark occasionally. 22. Hold your head and groan, then tell your teacher that your multiple personalities are fighting. 23. Walk into class and look around confused. Ask where you are, then say “Oh, this is school I thought this was McDonalds 24. Read a book, and when class starts, raise your hand and say that they are interrupting your reading 25. Stumble into class, slur your words and tell your teacher `I swear to drunk
I’m not God ’ 26. Bring handcuffs into class and wear a plastic fake police badge. Tell your teacher that he/she is under arrest. 27. Walk into class with handcuffs on your wrist and say “Sorry for being late, I just broke out of prison.” (even if you aren’t late) 28. Meow to answer a question 29. Raise your hand and introduce everyone to your imaginary friend Bob. Then loudly whisper to Bob saying that you hate this class. 30. Chew gum in class. If teacher says `I hope you brought enough for everybody’ take out packs of gum and start passing out gum. 31. Smack gum loudly. When told to throw it out, take out the gum and hold in on your finger. Then insist you don’t have any gum, and put it back in your mouth. 32. Stand up and introduce yourself at the beginning of class (even though everyone knows you). Inform everyone that you have had `the problem’ for three years now. Then act confused and ask if the class is Alcoholics Anonymous. 33. Shove your heaviest book off your desk. Repeat. Glare at someone else every time the teacher looks. 34. Cry out randomly that everyone is against you. 35. Tell your teacher there is a disturbance the Force 36. Make a cone shape out of paper and glue red tissue paper to the top. Scribble/draw red and orange all over it. Wear it on your head and tell everyone that you’re a volcano. 37. Tell your teacher you don’t need to do your homework because you’re skipping school tomorrow. 38. Tell your teacher that you’re going to be sick tomorrow. 39. In anything but foreign language class (if you have one), speak in a foreign language. 40. Write `Gullible’ on a piece of paper. Tape that piece of paper to the floor, ceiling, or chalkboard. Then tell everyone there is gullible written on the (floor ceiling or chalkboard). If they don’t believe you point, then say `Made you look ’ 41. Randomly laugh hysterically 42. Yell out STOP DROP AND ROLL 43. Tell your teacher to get ready to evacuate the school, for you are going to pull a fire alarm 44. Write ‘objects in mirror are dumber than they appear’ on a small mirror. Ask people if they need to borrow your mirror. 45. Do the above, except on the bathroom mirrors. 46. Wear tissues on your head 47. Come into class with sunglasses, and pretend to shoot at your teacher with your fingers. Then loudly whisper `Sorry, I had to get rid of the alien scum’ 48. Pass around a petition against petitions 49. Raise your hand, act terrified and cry, saying `You didn’t have to be so mean ’
50. If someone speaks over the intercom, curl up in fetal position under your desk and say `It’s the voices again.’ 51. Hum `If your happy and you know it’ loudly then randomly start to cry 52. Try to get your class to sing “We don’t need no education” 53. Randomly get up and run a lap around the room, then sit down and act as if nothing had happened. 54. Get up and get a tissue, then just stand and stare at the tissue. If asked what you are doing by the teacher, claim that you are having a staring contest with the tissue and you’re sure you are about to win. 55. Pretend to slap a fly and then go `mmmm snack time’ 56. Lead your class in a sing-a-long. 57. Poke the person sitting next to you repeatedly until they get angry, then blame it on your imaginary friend. 58. Go into class, and then run to the window. Sadly proclaim that your imaginary friend just committed suicide. 59. Invent an imaginary hamster. Ask everyone if they would like to hold him. 60. In a creepy voice say to everyone `You will die in seven days’ Act like nothing had happened. 61. (If in a school that requires uniforms) Loudly talk about how one person’s uniform is `so two minutes ago’ (even though you are wearing the same thing) (If in a school with no uniforms) Put on a weird shirt and loudly whisper about everyone’s bad fashion sense. 62. Raise your hand and wave it around like you know the answer. Then ask the teacher why they called on you. 63. Raise your hand and wave it eagerly like you know the answer. Do this for every question. When called on, answer every question `Abraham Lincoln.’ 64. Make up a language and when no one understands it act like they are crazy. 65. Laugh hysterically and proclaim `You shall all perish Perish I say ’ Act like nothing had happened. 66. Try to hold a swordfight with rulers. 67. Ask to go to the bathroom. Get up, run into the wall and pretend to faint. Lay there until someone runs over to help you up, then walk out the door to go to the bathroom. 68. Purposely drop your pen. Ask someone to pick it up, and when they do defensively say `That’s mine ’ 69. Read with your textbook upside-down. 70. Bring in a pillow and explain “The desk is too hard for sleeping.” 71. Bring in a pillow and lie in the aisle and pretend to go to sleep. 72. Walk down the aisle and pretend someone tripped you. Glare at that person for the rest of class. 73. Get up to sharpen your pencil or find a tissue, then stand up there and look around. Then cry out `I’m lost ’ 74. Create a map of the classroom. Use the map whenever you need to find your seat or a tissue or the pencil sharpener.
75. Carefully place the tissue box in a certain spot at the beginning of class. In class, scream or gasp and run over to the tissue box, acting like it was moved. Carefully fix it. 76. Repeat. 77. Ask if you can teach the class. 78. Draw caricatures of your teacher. Sign the paper with a classmate’s name/initials. Leave the pictures on the classmate’s desk. 79. Act jittery all class, shaking and twitching. Recoil whenever someone passes or tries to touch you. 80. Knit. 81. Start a poker game. Try to get your teacher to join. 82. Wear Mardi Gras beads and a party hat, and throw confetti into the air when school lets out. 83. Talk about your dream job as a janitor. 84. Bring a bottle to school. Drink out of it all day. Cry if it gets confiscated. 85. Act like you’re in the army, saluting to teachers and calling them ma’am and sir. March everywhere. 86. Poke someone. 87. Twice. 88. Bring crutches to school. 89. Ask your teachers if they find sick pleasure in tormenting you. 90. If a teacher isn’t already in the classroom, when they enter, inform them that they are late and should report to the principal. 91. Put raisins over your teeth and grin widely at everyone you meet. 92. When you get homework, stand up, outraged, and yell that you’re going to sue. 93. Convince someone to pretend to be your lawyer. Bring them to school the following day. 94. Dress up as the Phantom of the Opera or Dracula or other cape wearing people. Swish your cape. 95. A lot. 96. Whenever the bell rings or an ambulance/police car passes, yell about the pigs coming to get you, and run out of the classroom. 97. Like, say `like,’ like, a lot…like 98. Speak with an accent, love. 99. Do the chicken dance. 100. If any of these get you in trouble, grumble loudly about how you hate Sharpies. 101. Count how many times the professor uses ?uh,? ?umm,? or ?like? during an entire lecture. 102. Try to hold your breath for as long as you can without passing out. Time yourself. Record your time. Repeat. 103. Do aerobic exercises in your head so that by the end of the day, you can think to yourself how ?athletic? you were today. 104. Write a play about an angry lobster, a happy penguin, and an evil genius.
105. Plug your ears and try to see if you can lip-read what the professor is saying. 106. Look at all the dots in the ceiling and try to find your favorite cartoon character. 107. Arm wrestle/play thumb war with yourself and accuse your right arm/left thumb of cheating. 108. Come up with a list of all the words you can make out of the letters in ? smorgasbord.? 109. Say a word silently to yourself (e.g. ?broccoli?) so many times that it loses meaning. Then try to remember what it meant in the first place. 110. Draw a flipbook at the bottom right corner of your notebook. 111. Keep your eyes open without blinking for as long as you can. 112. Re-enact or make up your very own 50-minute silent movie. 113. Look out the window and try to find cool-looking clouds that look like they came straight out of a Disney animated movie. 114. Start knitting yourself a scarf for the cold winter ahead. 115. Play cat’s cradle with the cute boy or girl sitting next to you. Who knows, you might get lucky and score a screen name. 116. Fold paper cranes so you’ll have a hefty collection by the end of the semester. 117. Switch seats in a clandestine manner every time the professor turns to face the blackboard. Count how many times you can do this without getting caught. 118. Stare at someone until they turn around. Then keep staring and give them a maniacal smile. Be sure your eyes are open real wide to enhance the effect. 119. Try not to fall asleep. 120. Pretend you’re a tree. 121. Try to develop psychic powers, then use ’em. 122. Inflate a beachball and throw it around the room. 123. Sing Show Tunes. 124. Make loud animal noises then deny doing it. 125. Think of new pick lines. See if they work. 126. Pretend you’re flying a jet fighter in the Gulf War. 127. Churn some butter. 128. Conceive a brand new language. 129. Walls made of brick. Count ’em. 140. Plot revenge against someone. 141. Think of nicknames for everyone you know. 142. See how long you can hold your breath. 143. Take your pants off and give them to the professor. 144. Chew on your arm until someone notices. 145. Change seats every three minutes. 146. Think of ways to cheat at Trivial Pursuit. 147. Shave. 148. Run across the room, tag someone and say You’re it. 149. Announce to the class that you are God and that you’re angry.
150. Think of five new ways to use your shoes. 151. Start a wave. 152. Walk around the room begging for spare change. 153. Roast marshmellows. 154. Practice phrasing your answers in the form of a question. 155. Crawl around the room humming the music from Mission Impossible. 156. Take apart your desk. 157. Pretend to communicate with your home planet. 158. Play rock-paper-scissors with yourself. Accuse your left hand of cheating. 159. Do a quick tapdance routine. 160. Try bird-watching. 161. Walk up the aisle yelling, Popcorn Hot popcorn here . 162. Throw your backpack at someone. 163. Run to the window, then say, Sorry, I thought I saw the Bat-signal . 164. Ask the person in front of you to marry you. 165. Start laughing really hard and say, Oh, now I get it. . 166. Make a sundial. 167. Give yourself a new identity. 168. Write a screenplay about a diabetic Swedish girl who can’t swim. 169. Dig an escape tunnel. 170. Announce your candidacy for President. 171. Make a paper football and get someone to play with you. When they put their hands up into a little goal, flick the football at the teacher and immediatly go back to doing your work. 172. Out of nowhere, or when it is quiet, say loud enough for the class to hear When I say heeee-aay, you say hoooo, Heeee-aay and see how many people say ho 173.At another quiet time, shout out Marco and then in a squeeky voice shout out Polo seinior 174. Practice your ty-chi. Wave your arms all around like your really know what you are doing. Meditate. Humm as loud as you can and when your teacher says something about it, act all offended. Do you have a problem with my religion, sir ? 175. If one of your friends is drinking something, in the middle of a drink start chanting chug chug chug 176. When the class is very quiet, say in a casual voice Knock knock 177. When the class is quiet, sigh and say This class is really boring Shoot rubber bands at someone, when they accuse you look confused and point to the person to the left of you. After that, point to the person on the right of you ect... 178.If you are black start singing country music, if you are white start rapping. 179. Make as many paperballs as you can and set them on your desk in a giant pile. If anyone looks at you, look tough and nod at them. 180. If you are a male, start singing Brittany Spears’s Hit me baby one more time complete with raise the roof action. 181. Take everything out of your backpack and stack it on your desk. Take
out a sheet of paper and take invintory of your stuff. 182. Take an empty gum wrapper and put it in your palm, then signal someone by going pssssst. Hey Make them lean all close to you and get them thinking you have something interesting to say. Look around and then give them the gumwrapper. 183. See how many tiny paper balls you can set on the person in front of you without them knowing it. Tie someones shoe’s together and kick them. 184. Use a kick me sign. As a challenge, see how many people you can put a kick me sign on without them knowing it. 185. Start singing Can you feel the love tonight from the Lion King. 186. Fall asleep. When you wake up say shit like I had a dream and you were in it. And you You too ... 187.Blurt out chinese waiter talk. SHICKEN FRIE RIE, SEVEN DOLLA 188. Insist that your e mail address is: Xena-WarriorPrincess@companyname.com 189. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that. 190. Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronised chair dancing. 191 Develop an unnatural fear of staplers. 192. Finish all your sentences with In accordance with the prophecy. 193. Dont use any punctuation 195. As often as possible, skip rather than walk. 196. Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you’re doing. For example, If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the bathroom, in Stall #3. 197. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard. 198. Tell your children over dinner. Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go. 199. UsE RAnDoM cAPiTaliZaTiON iN EvEryTHiNg YOu wrITe. 200. Follow delivery men around in pure James Bond style, but make it very obvious. 201. Persistently call your teachers ’sweetcheeks’ and wink at them in front of everyone. 202. Whenever you answer the phone, do so in a french accent, and slowly change it to a japanese accent. 203. Have races in the corridors with chairs that don’t have wheels on them 204.Hold open automatic doors for people. 205. Threaten to jump out of a ground floor window. 206. Deliberately get colleagues names wrong. 207. Wear socks on the outside of your shoes. 208. End all sentences with .co.uk . 209. Hang a two-foot long piece of toilet roll from the back of your pants and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out. 210. In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut up . 211. Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say, Sorry, I really prefer it this way .
212. Read the dictionary backwards and look for any hidden messages. 213. Stare at people though the tines of a fork and pretened they’re in jail. 214. When someone says Have a nice day , tell them you have other plans . 215. Hold up a piece of paper that says in large letters CHECK YOUR FLY . 216. Address the professor as your excellency . 217. Shout WOW after every sentence of the lecture. 218. Ask whether you have to come to class. 219. Every few minutes, take a sheet of notebook paper, write Signup Sheet at the top, and start passing it around the room. 220. Stand to ask questions. Bow deeply before taking your seat after the professor answers. 221. Interrupt every few minutes to ask the professor, Can you spell that? 222. Disassemble your pen. Accidentally propel pieces across the room while playing with the spring. Go on furtive expeditions to retrieve the pieces. Repeat 223. In the middle of lecture, ask your professor whether he believes in ghosts. 224. Bring a small cactus to class with you. Raise your hand, and when you’re called on, say that the cactus has a question. Turn and look at the cactus, as if you’re waiting for it to say something. After a few moments, shrug, and wait for your professor to move on. Do this once a day, and become increasingly irritated with the cactus every time, sighing heavily and giving it evil looks when it fails to "speak." When you leave the room after class, start yelling at the cactus, "I can’t believe you embarrassed me AGAIN...." 225. Bring a vacuum to class. Halfway through class, stand up and start using it. If your professor objects, explain that you "can’t stand sitting in this pigsty any longer." Keep vacuuming, grumbling angrily. 226. Brush your teeth during class. While doing so, raise your hand as if you have a question, and mumble your question incoherently while brushing, spewing toothpaste all over the place. If your professor objects to your actions, go on a tirade about proper oral hygiene. 227. Carve a bust of your professor out of cheese. Tie a ribbon around it, and present it to him/her at the beginning of class. Demand extra credit. 228. Come to class every day wearing scary Halloween masks. Try to get your professor to guess who you are. Shoot him/her with a water pistol, scream, and run around the room knocking things over. Say, "Pretty scary, huh?" 229. Come to class with a jar full of angry hornets. Five minutes into class, release the hornets, scream, and run away. 230. Dispute everything your professor says, no matter how simple. Try to get him/her to "prove" everything to you. Rant and rave about what a big liar your professor is. Yell at students who are taking notes, saying, "Stop writing down all these lies!" 231. Draw hearts and flowers on the backs of your papers and tests. Next to them, write things like, "You’re the best, even though you suck" and "You’re the worst professor in the world, but I still love you." 232. Get the whole class to show up a few minutes early, and throw a surprise party for your professor. Insist that you can’t start class until he/she
has a piece of cake. Keep asking people when the strippers are going to arrive. 233. Hide somewhere inside the classroom. Wait for your professor to take attendance. Don’t come out when he/she calls your name. Halfway through class, jump out and yell, "Just kidding! I’m here! Fooled you again!" Sit down and be quiet for the rest of class. 234. Instead of taking notes, do an abstract painting during every class. Call the paintings things like, "Professor Acting Like Mr. Know-It-All" or "Idiot Who Doesn’t Know What The Hell He’s Talking About." Give the paintings to your professor as gifts. 235. Sit way at the back of the room, up against the wall, to get as far away from your professor as possible. While he/she is lecturing, shout out things like, "What!?" and "Speak up! You’re mumbling!" If your professor advises you to sit closer to the front, tell him/her you can’t because you’re scouting the room for "assassins." 236. Start asking questions in a fake foreign language. Act like your professor is stupid for not being able to understand you. Get other people in the class to start speaking the fake language too, and have frequent discussions during class. Act like you’re really interested in what you’re discussing. If your professor tries to interrupt or stop you, act annoyed and motion for him/her to quiet down. 237. Start asking questions in a fake foreign language. Act like your professor is stupid for not being able to understand you. Get other people in the class to start speaking the fake language too, and have frequent discussions during class. Act like you’re really interested in what you’re discussing. If your professor tries to interrupt or stop you, act annoyed and motion for him/her to quiet down. 238. Wait for your professor to mention a date, and then yell out, "Bingo!" Apologize, and explain that you got confused. 239. Wrap yourself in bandages and come to class in a wheelchair. Throughout class, cry a lot and moan things like, "Why me?" and "Please kill me!" Get up during class, like you’re going to miraculously start walking. Instead, fall down, cry out in pain, and wait for someone to help you back up. When class is over say, "I feel better now," leap up, and run home. 240. organize a bunch of people in one class to emit a low humming noise, keeping straight faces. 241. organize a whole bunch of people to fall off their chairs at the same time. 242. organize a whole bunch of people to drop their pencils/pens at a preset time. 243. superglue quarters to the floor, count how many people try to pick them up. 244. write fake love notes and slip them into people’s lockers 245. if someone near you falls asleep in class, tie their shoelaces to the desk/chair. 246. lay a paper towel roll on the floor at the top of the steps and give it a kick, making sure you’ve taped the loose end to the floor already.
247. place chalk inside the erasers so the teachers end up putting big ’ol lines across the blackboard. 248. when you use the bathroom, get a LOT of soap on your hands (If it’s the slimy kind), but don’t wash it off, just leave goo all over doorknobs, railings, etc. 249. screaming gibberish in crowded hallways is always good for a laugh. 250. leave a Snickers bar in the toilet. 251. ask people to hold your hand when going down the stairs 252. Type every word in a different font. Alternate really big fonts with really small fonts. 253. Bring candles 254. In a test open up your bag look inside and say "got enough air in there?" 255. Run around the school suspiciously with your hands in a gun shape while humming the mission impossible tune 256. look at the person next to you for a while then say "your one of them!" then run out the class room 257. when the class is quiet look around and asks some one if their cell phone just rang 258. drop your pencil on the floor if someone tries to pick it up for you Scream "hey thats mine!" 259. stand in front of the class and pretend you are a flight attendant and review the emergency procedures and exits 260. call everyone bob 261. name your pen Mr pen talk to him often, cry and go mad if Mr pen commits suicide (falls off the table) 262. Have a funeral for Mr pen 263. Pick one word any word .e.g. TIMMY use this word and only this word when replying to a question 264. repeat yourself constantly 265. be insane and be proud of it 266. repeat yourself constantly 267. Put a sign on your desk that says "Out of my mind be back soon" Then go to sleep. If your teacher wakes you up Scream CAN'T YOU READ THE SIGN? then go back to sleep. 278. repeat yourself constantly (annoying aint it!) 279. (When you are taking a true false test) Whenever the answer is false stand up, grab your hair with both hands, and scream LIES ALL LIES, sit acting like nothing happened and repeat. 280. Start having fights with yourself out loud over which one of your personalities is better. Start to cry and say "I love you both why can't we all just get along" And if you are really insane have your personalities hug and make up. Then have all of your personalities gather round to sing kumbya my lord! (I suggest you do this when it is really quiet in the room it scares more people) 281.Pluck out someone's hair and yell, "DNA!!!" 282. during an english class raise your hand and say the sentence : sorry, i dont speak english! or, "Sorry i dont speak (Blank)" if you have a foreign
language where u put the name of the language in the blank. 283. teacher bingo have everyone in the class write down 6 words and when the teacher says one of your words, you cross it off when all your words have gone, stand up and shout BINGO!!! then sit down and carry on working 284. when asked a questions, answer god, then to explain your answer, say because god is the answer to everything * works better at a Christian school* 285. When u come bak to da class hit the door as hard as you can. Then say somethin like :"ma bad" or "wasnt me" or "ITS DA DOORS FAULT~!!!" 286. When your teacher isnt looking squeeze an empty plastic bottle of water and open the cover very fast so the cap flies off.(IT SOUNDS LIKE AN EXPLOSION) 287. Randomly run out of the class shouting "the germans are coming,the germans are coming". 288. Start speaking ghetto really really loud, but say the things in a way that you sound like you know what you're talking about, when you really arn't making any sense what-so-ever.like stand up and say "mah swagga b all lyke trippin n shizz dawg!". 289. Eviscerate the person next to you with a meat hook and pretend like nothing happened
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.