This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Semester 1 2005
Final Exam Overview
• 2 hours plus 10 minute reading time
• Section A – Discussion/Essay Questions
– Answer two of five discussion/essay questions
(worth ten marks each)
• Section B – Multiple Choice Questions (15
– Answer all 30 multiple choice questions
(worth ½ mark each)
• As detailed in your unit outline the
following chapters will be covered in the
– Chapter 10
– Chapter 11
– Chapter 12
– Chapter 13
– Chapter 14
• You are required to give a detailed analysis of the
question. Dot point form is not acceptable.
• An introductory paragraph(s) is required to
explain/identify the model/theory and how it relates
to services marketing.
• Each aspect of the model/theory is to be explained
in detail, eg. Your text book does not give only one
sentence about a particular point, it gives detailed
information about it. A good example to follow.
• Detailed and exhaustive examples are to be used.
• Students are encouraged to use other relevant
theory from previous chapters learnt in the course.