This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
December 14, 2009
Oversee the tennis professionals and the tennis office staff a. b. Staffing Overseeing receivables from pros lessons
c. Working with the pros to created lesson programs that appropriate for our membership 2. Work with the BCC tennis committee to create and implement tennis tournaments and social functions at Bethesda Country Club 3. Oversee the day to day operations at the tennis center
4. Oversee the annual and daily maintenance of the clay courts and the grounds of the tennis area 5. 6. 7. Oversee the maintenance of the tennis bubbles and equipment Oversee the buying and merchandising of tennis pro shop Ensure that the BCC tennis rules are being enforced.
8. Work with the General Manager and the Comptroller to oversee the annual tennis budget 9. Coordinate with other departments at Bethesda Country Club operations that are necessary for a successful tennis program 10. Oversee tennis communication with the BCC membership a. Telephone
b. E-mails (including weekly e-newsletter that goes out to all BCC ladies who play team tennis) c. d. e. 11. Bethesda Country Club web page Newsletter Face to face
Coordinate the putting up and taking down of the BCC Tennis Bubbles
12. Coordinate the BCC tennis calendar with the other Bethesda Country Club departments 13. Regular communications with Bethesda Country Club general manager
14. Plan, advertise, and oversee the implementation of all tennis tournaments, socials, and functions 15. Oversee and coordinate all men’s, ladies, and junior team leagues and activities. 16. Oversee and coordinate all junior and adult instructional programs
17. Work with other area country club Tennis Directors to put together activities that are mutually beneficial to our memberships