This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
(Sample Business Letters are listed in Alphabetical Orde) Disclaimer: Be aware that some of these sample letters have legal, financial, or other implications. If you are not sure about the use of any letter, consult with an appropriate professional first. Index 101. Commitment Form (Advertising) 102. Company Bonus Letter 103. Company Credit Account Approval Letter 104. Company Credit Account Denial for Unfavorable Report 105. Company Credit Account Denial Letter 106. Complimentary Letter to Employee on Handling of Difficulty 107. Complimentary Letter to Employee on Handling of Emergency 108. Complimentary Letter to Hotel 109. Complimentary Letter with Individual Commendation 110. Confidential Information Agreement 111. Confidentiality Agreement Between Firms 112. Confirmation of Acceptance of Employee Suggestion 113. Confirmation of Extension of Payment Date 114. Confirmation of Interview Appointment 115. Confirmation of Purchase Agreement 116. Confirmation of Telephone Report of Problem 117. Confirmation of Verbal Order 118. Congratulations on a Job Well Done 119. Congratulations on Employee on 5-Year Anniversary 120. Congratulations on Expansion 121. Congratulations on Formation of New Company 122. Congratulations on Increased Sales 123. Congratulations on Outstanding Achievement 124. Congratulations on Promotion 1 125. Congratulations on Promotion 2 126. Congratulations to New Business 127. Congratulations to New Owners 128. Consignment Agreement 129. Consignment Letter 130. Consumer Credit Application 131. Consumer Credit Application Form 132. Contract 1, Goods 133. Contract 2, Goods 134. Contract Proposal for Services
135. Conversion of Open Account to C.O.D. 136. Correction of Deposition 137. Corrections to Derogatory Credit Report 138. Cover Letter for Loan Book 139. Cover Letter in Response to Catalog Request 140. Cover Letter, Product Literature in Response to Phone Inquiry 141. Cover Letter, Renewed Charge Card 142. Credit Dept Report to Collections on Past Due Account 143. Credit Extension to Past Due Preferred Customer 144. Customer Incentive Program Announcement 145. Customer New Charge Card Cover Letter 146. Customer Revival, Auto Mechanic 147. Customer Revival, Preferred Customer Private Sale 148. Customer Revival, Product Sales 149. Customer Revival, Small Shop 150. Customer Service Request Form 151. Decline of Venture Offer 152. Decline to Interview Referred Job Applicant 153. Deliveries Held Until Past Due Balance Paid 154. Demand by Secured Party for Possession of Collateral 155. Demand for Acknowledgement of Shipping Dates 156. Demand for Delivery 157. Demand on Guarantor 158. Demand that Future Payments Be by Certified Check 159. Demand to Endorsers for Immediate Payment 160. Denial of Request for Additional Discount 161. Denial of Request for Extension of Time 162. Denial of Request for Quarterly Billing 163. Directed Letter of Recommendation Requesting Reply 164. Discharge of Security Interest 165. Disclosure of Investigative Consumer Reports 166. Disclosure Statement, Fair Credit Reporting Act 167. Discreet Letter of Resignation 168. Disputed Balance Notice 169. Employee Invention Agreement 170. Employee Non-Compete Agreement 171. Employee Non-Compete Agreement (Specific Radius) 172. Employee Photo and Recording Release 173. Employee Suggestion for Company Meeting 174. Employer's Verification on Loan Applicant 175. Employment Agreement 176. Employment Agreement 177. Employment Information Form 178. Employment Letter 179. Employment Reimbursement Agreement 180. Equipment Leasing Agreement
181. Equipment Maintenance Agreement 182. Escrow Check Receipt 183. Escrow Fee Worksheet 184. Expense Account Statement 185. Expense Account Statement Form 186. Explanation for Delay of Partial Shipment 187. Explanation of Insurance Rate Increase 188. Extension of Lease 189. Fictitious Name Certificate - By Corporation 190. Fictitious Name Certificate - Individual 191. Fictitious Name Certificate - Partnership 192. Fifth Overdue Payment Reminder, Notice of Credit Hold 193. Final Demand for Payment on Delinquent Account 194. Final Notice Before Legal Action 195. Final Notice of Impending Litigation 196. Final Warning Before Dismissal 197. Financing Statement 198. Firm Letter on Past Due Account 199. Five Day Demand for Payment 200. Follow Up Letter, Travel Agency
101. Commitment Form (Advertising) COMMITMENT FORM CLIENT:_________________________ DATE_________________ DESCRIPTION ART WORK FOR BILLBOARD DESIGN: Includes conceptual layouts, comprehensive layout, artist's renderings, preparation of camera - ready mechanicals. Estimated cost $250.00 (Typography costs are extra) This commitment form is to serve as Client's written authorization for (firm) to perform services and/or contract with suppliers for the above described items or services (radio, television, magazine, publication, outdoor advertising, artwork, production, etc.) on client's behalf. Client's signature also indicates understanding of estimates, prices, terms and liability to (firm) for said items or services. Alterations or revisions of above specifications involving extra costs will be executed only upon additional written orders. ACCEPTED______________________ DATE__________________________ CLIENT____________________ AGENCY_____________________
Company Bonus Letter
The presentation you prepared for the (description of project) was truly outstanding. There is no doubt that we were awarded this project due to your fine work. Please accept the enclosed check as our way of saying thank you for a job well done. 103. Dear We have reviewed your application for credit, and it is our pleasure to inform you that an account has been opened for your company. Please feel free to use your account as often as you wish. A descriptive brochure is attached which outlines the terms and conditions upon which this account has been opened. Should your credit requirements change, or should you have any questions regarding your new account, call this office and ask to speak to one of our account representatives. When you call, please have your account number available, in order that we might have quick access to your file. 104. Dear Thank you for your recent application for credit with our firm. We regret to inform you that we cannot extend credit terms to you at the present time, based on the report we received back from our credit bureau: If you feel that there may be some errors in the records of the credit reporting agency, we suggest that you contact them and review their current information. In the event that there have been errors made, please direct them to submit a revised report to us for our reconsideration. Company Credit Account Denial for Unfavorable Report Company Credit Account Approval Letter
We would be most happy to welcome you as a customer and to accommodate you in any way possible under the circumstances. We do have a layaway plan and various other options that are available to our cash customers. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance to you in any way. 105. Dear We have reviewed your application for open account terms, and at this time are unable to open an account for your company. Should circumstances change in the future, please feel free to resubmit an application. We value your business, and hope to keep you as a customer. As a cash customer you will be advised of all special sales, and we know that you will find our prices and services competitive enough to allow us to continue serving you. If you have any questions about this decision, or if I may be of any help in any way with regard to your dealings with our company, please contact me at the above office. 106. Dear Several of your associates in the shipping department have informed me of the incident that occurred last Friday with a representative of Gene's Tool Supplies. They have all agreed that this driver hurled some extremely abusive language at you and that his actions were unjustifiably offensive. They also all agreed that you remained a gentleman throughout the entire time, attempting to solve the problem. I compliment you on your self-control, and in handling the situation in such an exemplary manner. I have placed a call to the owner of Gene's Tools and fully anticipate your receiving an apology from them. Complimentary Letter to Employee on Handling of Difficulty Company Credit Account Denial Letter
Complimentary Letter to Employee on Handling of Emergency
You are to be highly commended for the way that you handled the emergency that occurred yesterday. The paramedics have informed us that if you hadn't acted as quickly as you did, our customer's attack might have been fatal. Thanks to your fast reaction, she is already out of intensive care and on the road to recovery. We are very proud of your association with our organization. 108. Dear Our (name of event) that was held at your hotel was extremely successful. The compliments that I have received on your staff's courteousness and the excellent food that your chefs prepared for the occasion have been numerous. Thank you for helping to make our event a success. 109. Dear Our "Talent Night in St. Petersburg" promotion was greeted with a great deal of enthusiasm by the community, and I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all of your encouragement and support. As always, all of the staff at WQOL were extremely cooperative. I must, however, single out one in particular who worked exceptionally hard to make it the success it was. This is Judith Blakely, who seems to have an unlimited amount of energy and holds firmly to the conviction that if Complimentary Letter with Individual Commendation Complimentary Letter to Hotel
it is worth doing, it is worth doing it right. It is fair to say that without her help, this event would not have been nearly as successful as it was. We played to a full house. What more is there to say! We will be looking forward to a repeat performance. It has been a joy working with your fine staff. 110. Confidential Information Agreement
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of being employed by_ (Company), the undersigned hereby agrees and acknowledges: 1. That during the course of my employ there may be disclosed to me certain trade secrets of the Company; said trade secrets consisting of: a) Technical information: Methods, processes, formulae, compositions, inventions, machines, computer programs and research projects. b) Business information: Customer lists; pricing data; sources of supply; and marketing, production, or merchandising systems or plans. 2. I shall not during, or at any time after the termination of my employment with the Company, use for myself or others, or disclose or divulge to others any trade secrets, confidential information, or any other data of the Company in violation of this agreement. 3. That upon the termination of my employ from the Company: a) I shall return to the Company all documents relating to the company, including but not necessarily limited to: drawings, blueprints, reports, manuals, correspondence, customer lists, computer programs, and all other materials and all copies thereof relating in any way to the Company's business, or in any way obtained by me during the course of my employ. I further agree that I shall not retain any copies of the foregoing. b) The Company may notify any future or prospective
employer of the existence of this agreement. c) This agreement shall be binding upon me and my personal representatives and successors in interest, and shall inure to the benefit of the Company, its successors and assigns. d) The unenforceability of any provision to this agreement shall not impair or affect any other provision. e) In the event of any breach of this agreement, the Company shall have full rights to injunctive relief, in addition to any other existing rights, without requirement of posting bond.
Confidentiality Agreement Between Firms
CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT BETWEEN FIRMS
AGREEMENT and acknowledgement between _ (Company), and _ (Undersigned). Whereas, the Company agrees to furnish the undersigned certain confidential information relating to the affairs of the Company for purposes of: (Describe) _ ,and Whereas, the undersigned agrees to review, examine, inspect or obtain such information only for the purposes described above, and to otherwise hold such information
confidential pursuant to the terms of this agreement, BE IT KNOWN, that the Company has or shall furnish to the undersigned certain confidential information, as set forth on attached list, and may further allow the undersigned the right to inspect the business of the Company and/or interview employees or representatives of the Company, all on the following conditions: 1. The undersigned agrees to hold all confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets ("information") in trust and confidence and agrees that it shall be used only for the contemplated purpose, shall not be used for any other purpose or disclosed to any third party. 2. No copies will be made or retained of any written information supplied. 3. At the conclusion of our discussions, or upon demand by the Company, all information, including written notes, photographs, memoranda, or notes taken by you shall be returned to us. 4. This information shall not be disclosed to any employee or consultant unless they agree to execute and be bound by the terms of this agreement. 5. It is understood that the undersigned shall have no obligation with respect to any information known by the undersigned or generally known within the industry prior to date of this agreement, or becomes common knowledge within the industry thereafter.
Confirmation of Acceptance of Employee Suggestion
Your suggestion that we recycle the trims from our vinyl production has been analyzed and found to be an extremely viable idea.
This recycling process, which will be implemented in six to eight weeks from now, will result in direct savings to our firm. We commend you for your inventiveness! Please accept our congratulations on the adoption of your recommendation and our thanks for your enthusiastic attitude. 113. Dear This will acknowledge our telephone conversation of this date. As was stated in our letter dated (date) , we should be receiving our financing by (date) In view of the above, we would appreciate your extending the date for our payment of the account until (date) This will enable us to make sure that all of the appropriate documents have been prepared. We appreciate your courtesies, past and present. It has been a pleasure doing business with your company and we look forward to years of pleasant associations. Confirmation of Extension of Payment Date
Confirmation of Interview Appointment
Thank you for your courteous request to interview one of our officers for the article you are writing about our business. (name of individual) will be pleased to meet with you at our offices at (address) , on (day) , (date) , at (time) I believe that you will find him to be extremely knowledgeable about our business and the role we play in relationship to our industry. Thank you for your interest in our firm
Confirmation of Purchase Agreement
This letter will serve to confirm our agreement regarding your purchase of, and payment for, certain merchandise from our company. We have agreed to ship the following merchandise to you: You agree to abide by our printed terms and conditions, and you additionally agree to pay for the merchandise in three equal payments. The first payment shall be sent so as to be received by my office not later than (date) The second payment shall be received not later than thirty days later, and the third payment shall be received not later than thirty days after the second payment. In no event shall payment be received later than (date) Please sign a copy of this letter and return it to me. Upon receipt of your confirmation of our agreement, I shall release shipment of the aforementioned merchandise.
Confirmation of Telephone Report of Problem
This will confirm our telephone conversation of (date) wherein I informed you that there was a problem with the (service performed) As I stated, (description of problem) It is my understanding that you will (commitment of service company) in order to resolve this problem. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Confirmation of Verbal Order
CONFIRMATION OF VERBAL ORDER
Date: _ To: _ (Supplier)
This letter shall confirm your acceptance of verbal order communicated to you on _. A copy of our purchase order containing the state terms is attached. Unless we receive objection within ten days of your receipt of this order, we shall expect delivery of all ordered goods on the date indicated.
Very truly yours,
Congratulations on a Job Well Done
Dear The displays you created for the "Summer's Coming" promotion are just beautiful. Several of the sales personnel told me that they have received numerous compliments from the customers. Congratulations on a job well done.
Congratulations on Employee on 5-Year Anniversary
(date) will mark your fifth anniversary as a member of the (name of firm) We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for these past five years of fine workmanship and company loyalty. We know that the growth and success of our company is largely dependent on having strong and capable staff members, such as yourself, and recognize the contribution you make in helping us maintain the position we enjoy in the industry. We are hoping that you will remain with us for many years to come and would like to offer our congratulations on this anniversary.
Congratulations on Expansion
When we received your notice of expansion, we at (name of firm) were elated. There are few firms that can boast of the success you have achieved over such a relatively short period of time. A great deal of that success, in our opinion, must be directly attributed to your strong leadership and the
sense of direction that you provide. Please accept our heartiest congratulations and best wishes for your continued success.
Congratulations on Formation of New Company
It was with great pleasure that I read your announcement of the formation of your new company. You have certainly chosen an area that is coming into its own. I know that with your background, expertise and enthusiasm, your firm should make quite an impression in the industry. My congratulations and best wishes for your success.
Congratulations on Increased Sales
TO: Sales Department Members FROM: H.C. Chambers SUBJECT: Monthly Results The numbers are in and I am proud to inform you that our total sales for the period of April 15th through May 15th amount to $358,466.00, which represents a 10% increase over our sales for the preceding period. You have achieved the goal we established in the first week of April, and you are all to be highly commended for your achievement. Congratulations!
Congratulations on Outstanding Achievement
You have proven the skeptics wrong and accomplished what
most said was impossible. There is no doubt that your recent achievements will be spoken of for some time to come and that the admiration for your accomplishments is felt by all of us within the industry as well as the general public. Please accept my heartiest congratulations for your success.
Congratulations on Promotion 1
Congratulations on your recent promotion to (position) I know how hard you have worked to earn the recognition you presently enjoy at (name of firm) , and I feel that they are very wise in having made their choice. Please accept our best wishes for your success in your new position.
Congratulations on Promotion 2
It was with great pleasure that I read of your promotion to the position of (position) with (name of firm) I am sure your firm has made a very wise choice and that you will excel in your new role as (position) Please accept my congratulation on your promotion and my very best wishes for your continuing success.
Congratulations to New Business
Congratulations on the opening of your new gallery. We know that every business requires a good bookkeeping system, and have developed complete programs for businesses of all sizes. While some systems are more extensive than others, they all have a mutual goal; to minimize paperwork, conserve time spent on bookkeeping, and provide a simple format for keeping records in good order. I have enclosed our brochure and price list for your review. Upon your request, I will be happy to arrange a convenient time for one of our salesmen to meet with you at your location. Best wishes for your success.
Congratulations to New Owners
As the new owners of (establishment name) , please accept our congratulations and very best wishes for your success. (name of company) is a well established supplier of beef and provisions to many of the finer hotels and restaurants in (city) and its vicinity. We specialize in choice and prime, portion controlled, pork, lamb, veal and western beef. We have enclosed a price
list for your review, but would like to add that there are specific quantity discounts that are available. (name of rep) , our sales representative for your area would be pleased to come to the (name of restaurant) at your convenience to show you the quality of our products and discuss our terms and prices with you. Please call (phone) for an appointment.
CONSIGNMENT AGREEMENT This agreement is made on (date) between (name of shop) , herein referred to as "Seller", and (individual) Whereas (individual) wishes to sell (description of item(s)) by consigning said item(s) to (name of shop) for sale, it is understood: That Seller agrees to display item(s) in a prominent place in his establishment. That Seller will make every attempt to obtain the best possible price for the consigned merchandise and will accept no less than $ as purchase price. That for his efforts Seller is entitled to retain (percent) of the purchase price. That should a sale be effectuated, Seller shall forward a check for the amount of the full purchase price less the aforementioned (percent) to Consignee within 10 days of the receipt of same. That Seller represents that he maintains insurance for theft and damage, and that the consigned merchandise will be covered by said insurance while it is in his possession. That Consignee agrees to leave the merchandise with Seller for a minimum of (time) That should the merchandise remain unsold at the end of the
consignment period and an election be made by the Consignee to remove said merchandise, any costs incurred by the delivery of same to Consignee shall be borne by Consignee.
This is to confirm our agreement whereby you will be offering for sale in your shop my (item (s)) It is my understanding that you will accept no less than $ for this item and, in the event of a sale, your consignment fee will be (percent) of the purchase price. It is my further understanding that you will inform me of a sale immediately. I agree to leave my (item) on consignment with you for a period of (time) , and the same will be covered under your insurance policy for theft or damage for said time that it is in your possession. If the terms set forth herein conform with your understanding of our verbal agreement, please indicate your acceptance by signing in the space provided for your signature.
Consumer Credit Application
CONSUMER CREDIT APPLICATION Name _ Date _ Address _ City _ State _ Zip _ How long at address _ Own or Rent _ Employed by _ Position _
How long _ Salary $_ No. dependents _ Type car owned _ Year _ Other sources of income: _ $_ _ $_ Outstanding obligations: _ $_ _ $_ _ $_ _ $_ Pending lawsuits: _ Have you filed bankruptcy within last 6 years? _ Credit references: Name _ Address _ Name _ Address _ Name _ Address _ Bank references: Name _ Address _ Checking _ Savings _ Visa Card _ Master Card _ American Express _ Other Credit Cards _
NOTICE 131. Consumer Credit Application Form
CONSUMER CREDIT APPLICATION Name ___________________________________________Date_______________ Address_____________________City___________State______Zip_____ How long at address___________________Own or Rent ____________ Employed by______________________________Position_____________ How long______________________________Salary $________________ No. dependents____________Type car owned_____________Year_____ Other sources of income: ___________________________________ $_______________________ ___________________________________ $_______________________ Outstanding obligations: ___________________________________ $_______________________ ___________________________________ $_______________________ ___________________________________ $_______________________
___________________________________ $_______________________ Pending lawsuits_____________________________________________ Have you filed bankruptcy within last 6 years?_______________ Credit references: Name______________________________Address_____________________ Name______________________________Address_____________________ Name______________________________Address_____________________ Bank references: Name______________________________Address_____________________ Checking______________________Savings_________________________ Visa Card_____________________Master Card_____________________ American Express______________Other Credit Cards______________
When making application for credit, it is understood that an investigation may be made whereby information is obtained through personal interviews with your neighbors, friends, or others with whom you are acquainted. This inquiry includes information as to your character, general reputation, personal characteristics, and mode of living. You have a right to make a written request within a reasonable period of time to receive additional, detailed information about the nature and scope of this investigation.
Contract 1, Goods
THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into this ___ day of _________, l98_, by and between ___________________, the Seller, and ___________________, the Buyer: 1. The seller hereby undertakes to transfer and deliver to the buyer on or before __________, l98_, the following described goods: 2. The buyer hereby undertakes to accept the goods and pay for them in accordance with the terms of the contract. 3. It is agreed that identification shall not be deemed to have been made until both the buyer and the seller have agreed that the goods in question are to be appropriated to the performance of the contract with the buyer. 4. The buyer shall make payment for the goods at the time when and at the place where the goods are received by him. 5. Goods shall be deemed received by the buyer when received by him at . 6. The risk of loss from any casualty to the goods regardless of the cause thereof shall be on the seller until the goods have been accepted by the buyer. 7. The seller warrants that the goods are now free and at the time of delivery shall be free from any security interest or other lien or encumbrance. 8. The seller further warrants that at the time of signing this contract he neither knows nor has reason to know of the existence of any outstanding title or claim of title hostile to his rights in the goods. 9. The buyer shall have the right to examine the goods on arrival, and within business days after such delivery he must give notice to the seller of any claim for damages on account of the condition, quality, or grade of the property, and must specify the basis of his claim in detail. The failure of the buyer to comply with these rules shall constitute irrevocable acceptance of the goods. 10. Executed in duplicate, one copy of which was delivered to and retained by the buyer, the day and year first above written. /S/.......................... /S/..........................
Contract 2, Goods
CONTRACT FOR SALE OF GOODS Agreement made and entered into this (date) , by and between (name of seller), of (address) (city) , (state) , herein referred to as "Seller", and (name of buyer) , of (address) (city) , (state) , herein referred to as "Buyer". Seller hereby agrees to transfer and deliver to buyer, on or before (date) , the following goods: Buyer agrees to accept the goods and pay for them in accordance with the terms of the contract. Buyer and Seller agree that identification shall not be deemed to have been made until both parties have agreed that the goods in question are to be appropriated and fulfill the requirements of performance of said contract with the buyer. Buyer agrees to pay for the goods at the time they are delivered and at the place where he receives said goods. Goods shall be deemed received by buyer when delivered to address of buyer as herein described. Until such time as said goods have been received by buyer, all risk of loss from any casualty to said goods shall be on seller. Seller warrants that the goods are now free from any security interest or other lien or encumbrance, that they shall be free from same at the time of delivery, and that he neither knows nor has reason to know of any outstanding title or claim of title hostile to his rights in the goods. Buyer has the right to examine the goods on arrival and has (number) of days to notify seller of any claim for damages on account of the condition, grade or quality of the goods. That said notice must specifically set forth the basis of his claim, and that his failure to either notice seller within the stipulated period of time or to set forth specifically the basis of his claim will constitute irrevocable acceptance of the goods.
This agreement has been executed in duplicate, whereby both buyer and seller have retained one copy each, on (date) . ______________________________ ______________________________ (Signatures)
Contract Proposal for Services
We hereby propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary for the completion of Davit Installation of the following specifications: One No. 1000 lb. galvanized davit installed on seawall Four-way lifting bridle Three 2"x8" wood fenders anchored to the wall with 5' rubber bumper strip on each. This work is to be performed on Lot_____Blk________Sub. Div.____ for (name of owner) , Owner, in accordance with the drawings and specifications submitted for the above work. The total cost including state tax is (amount) Payments to be made as follows : the sum of (amount) to be paid upon the approval of this contract and the balance of (amount) upon the completion of the work. Any alteration or deviation from the above specifications involving extra cost of material or labor will only be executed upon written orders for same and will become an extra charge over the sum mentioned in this contract. All agreements must be made in writing. Property lines shall be designated by substantial marks, by owner or his certified engineer. The contractors shall not be liable, as regards to the completion of the work, for any delay which may be caused by reason or on account of any strike of workmanship, any Act of God, unavoidable accidents, inability to secure materials or to use materials
in the performance of the work by reason of laws or regulations of the United States of America or the State of (state) , or any other circumstance beyond their control, other than the want of funds. No such delay shall be deemed a default on the part of the contractors, and, in the event of any such delay, the contractor's time limit for performance of the work shall be correspondingly extended. Workmen's Compensation and Public Liability Insurance on the above work shall be provided by the Contractor. This Contract shall be deemed null and void if not signed within thirty days. Respectfully submitted, ACCEPTED; By____________________________ ______________________________ OWNER Date__________________________
Conversion of Open Account to C.O.D.
You are one of our most valued accounts and it is with deep regret that I must advise you of a change in your account credit status. From now on, it will be necessary that a check accompany each order for merchandise from your firm. We must insist upon this until your account is brought up to date, at which time we will reevaluate your open account status. I know this will represent an inconvenience to you and I hope that this will not interfere with our long and profitable relationship. We value your business and look forward to resolving this difficulty in the immediate future. If I may be of further assistance please call me at your convenience.
Correction of Deposition
Please find the enclosed copy of my deposition which I have signed noting the following corrections: 1. On page , line , my response should read 2. On page , line , my response should read I would appreciate it if you would arrange to have this document sent to counsel for (other party to litigation) in the appropriate manner. Thank you.
Corrections to Derogatory Credit Report
Pursuant to your request as to a clarification on the apparent derogatory findings in your review of my credit history, I am submitting this correspondence for your consideration, as well as the lender concerned. Please be advised as follows: 1. The account held in the name of Bernard T. Emerson with Gourmet Foods, is not mine. 2. I have asked my secretary to forward a copy to you of the paid check issued to Flowers Unlimited over six months ago. 3. I have never maintained a charge account with Lewis Brothers Furniture Company, nor have I ever resided at the address indicated in their report. I sincerely hope that this will assist you in producing an up to date report. If you should require further information, please don't hesitate to call my office.
I would be appreciative if you would forward your updated report to the lender. Please feel free to include this correspondence if you so choose.
Cover Letter for Loan Book
Thank you for the recent opportunity of serving you in our Installment Loan Department. The coupon book enclosed is provided for your convenience in making payments on your note. It will furnish you with a record of payments. We are certain that you will appreciate the convenience afforded by this book. Please make all payments directly to us. They may be made at any teller's window, including the drive in, or payments may be made by mail. Checks or money orders should be made payable to (name of bank) Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you in any of the other numerous banking services that we offer including checking accounts, savings accounts, trust department and investment counseling. Please feel free to drop in anytime at your convenience to discuss your further needs with our staff.
Cover Letter in Response to Catalog Request
Thank you for your inquiry about our (equipment) I am enclosing our catalog for your review. We developed (name of equipment) to provide
educators with a comprehensive and effective means of transmitting information and to help modernize educational methods. That children are highly receptive and stimulated to learn through the usage of audio-visual material, is widely accepted by educators throughout the field. After you have reviewed our material, we would appreciate hearing your comments, and we will look forward to answering any questions you have about our product. Once again, thank you for your interest in the (product)
Cover Letter, Product Literature in Response to Phone Inquiry
It was a pleasure speaking with you today and as I promised, I am enclosing literature on the (products) I will be happy to get together with you, upon your request, to explain the functions of each system in order to assist you in your decision making process. Thank you for the courtesies you extended during our telephone conversation. I hope that we can assist you with your requirements.
Cover Letter, Renewed Charge Card
Enclosed please find your new (name) cards, which have an expiration date of I have been advised that should your account be renewed in (month) , the credit limit on the account will be reevaluated based upon your account balance. With this knowledge in hand, I would hope that the account balance be reduced below the (amount) credit limit within this time.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Credit Dept Report to Collections on Past Due Account
Date: _ Account Name _ Street _ City _ State _ Account Status: Current $_ 30 Days $_ 60 Days $_ 90 Days or Over $_ Total Owed: $_ Comment or agreement for payment from account: _ Recommended action: _ Continue to extend credit _ Stop credit and accept payment plan _ Stop credit and enforce collection
Credit Extension to Past Due Preferred Customer
Dear Our credit department has notified me that your account is past due. You are one of our preferred customers and therefore we want to offer any assistance we can. We know that most overdue balances result from clerical errors. However, should you require additional time to settle your balance, please feel free to give us a call. I will see to it that you are granted an additional ( ) days in which to pay your account balance. We value your business, and sincerely hope that this gesture will be of some help. Thank you for your kind consideration, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Customer Incentive Program Announcement
As a valued customer of (name of company), we couldn't wait to bring you the good news. This letter is to announce the incorporation of our new customer incentive program (CIP?). Well, maybe we haven't thought of a great logo for it yet, but if you read on I think you'll agree that no matter what we call it, it's super! Starting on June 1st, a record of your account with our store will be maintained on a cumulative basis for a period of one year. Once your purchases have reached $500, you will be automatically entitled to a 5% discount on any order placed, including orders for sale items. When your orders have reached the $1,000 mark, your discount will increase to 10%. A $1,500 accumulation of orders will entitle you to a 15% discount and once you have reached $2,000 you will receive 20% off all merchandise orders. We think it's a great idea and hope that you agree. Won't you send us a purchase order today to get you started on your way? If you think of a good name for us to tag onto this new discount program, please let us know!
Customer New Charge Card Cover Letter
It is our pleasure to notify you that a charge account has been approved in your name. We welcome you as a new customer and hope that you enjoy the convenience of your charge account. We have established a credit limit on your account in the amount of $ At such time as you may wish to raise the credit line, a phone call or visit to our credit office should expedite our handling of your request. We have enclosed your card and our pamphlet that explains our billing procedure, how to use your credit card plus additional information we believe you will find useful. Thank you again for choosing to shop with us.
Customer Revival, Auto Mechanic
It has been over six months since we have had the opportunity to service your automobile. We certainly hope that we haven't done anything to offend you. If we have, please call us so we can find out what has kept you away. We invite you to bring your (make of car) into our shop for a free inspection and tune-up. We are strong advocates of periodic inspection of vehicles in order to assure their safety and to prevent major repairs through the early detection of problems.
Won't you accept our offer, which is our way of saying that we have missed you? Please feel free to bring your automobile in at anytime between 8:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. An appointment is not necessary. We are looking forward to your visit.
Customer Revival, Preferred Customer Private Sale
We have missed you! We didn't see you at our Summer Sale and we didn't see you at our Fall Sale, either. So, after putting our heads together here at ( Name of Company ), we concluded that one possible reason for your having stayed away so long might be that you don't like crowds. We came up with the following solution: A PRE-CHRISTMAS SALE OPEN ONLY TO PREFERRED CUSTOMERS DECEMBER 17, 1986 5:00 P.M.- 9:00 P.M. If there is any other reason that has kept you away, won't you please let us know by calling me at West Palm Beach (305) 662-000. Thank you.
Customer Revival, Product Sales
It has been so long since we have had the opportunity to be of service to you, that I have begun to wonder if
perhaps, we have offended you in some way in the past. If this is the case, I would greatly appreciate knowing what happened. In fact, if you have any grievance with our firm, I wish that you would call so that we might discuss the problem. We have introduced many innovations into our product line since the last order you placed with our firm, and if the reason we haven't heard from you has nothing to do with a complaint, we would appreciate having the opportunity to show you these innovations. In either case, it would be wonderful to hear from you.
Customer Revival, Small Shop
It has been over six months since you have come to visit us at Covert Corner. We have missed seeing you. Anything wrong? Please let us know if this is the case. If you have a chance, why don't you stop in to see us. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by some of the new merchandise we now have available. As one of our preferred customers, you will, of course, be entitled to use your ten (10%) percent, life-time discount privilege. We stand at the ready to be of service.
Customer Service Request Form
CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST DATE______________ CUSTOMER____________________________________________________
ADDRESS_____________________________________________________ _____________________________PHONE___________________ MERCHANDISE PROBLEMS: DELIVERY PROBLEMS: ORDER NOT FILLED BAD ADDRESS DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE CUSTOMER NOT IN REPAIR PROBLEM DELAYED/LOST IN TRANSIT WRONG MERCHANDISE SOLD DAMAGED IN TRANSIT AMOUNT CHARGED IN ERROR MDSE. MISSING IN PACKAGE CREDIT/REFUND NOT ISSUED OTHER___________________ OTHER___________________ ________________________ REMARKS: DISPOSITION: 151. Decline of Venture Offer Dear Thank you for sending me the information on (name of venture) While I found the concept interesting, I am reluctant to become involved in any venture that would require my absence from the firm for an extended period of time. I am returning your material under separate cover and wish you the best of luck in your new venture.
152. Decline to Interview Referred Job Applicant Dear Having been away from the office for a few days, I didn't read your letter of May 19th until today. While I am sure the young man you wrote to me about wouldn't warrant the recommendation you gave unless he is truly exceptional, I believe it would be unfair to him to set up an interview at this time. We have just had to lay off twenty four employees and there is no way that I could justify hiring someone new under those circumstances. We anticipate that business should improve over the next six months, but for now, the timing is off. I am sorry to have to disappoint you. You know, under the right circumstances, we are always looking for bright young people with potential. Thank you for thinking of us. 153. Deliveries Held Until Past Due Balance Paid Dear Due to the problems we have been experiencing of late in obtaining your payment for the goods we have delivered in accordance with the provisions of our contract of (date) , we must inform you that we will not be able to deliver any more goods to you unless you provide us with adequate assurance for payment on said goods. We regret having to withhold further deliveries, but, at this point in time, we have no other viable alternative. Please let us know promptly what your decision is in regard to your willingness to provide us with the adequate assurance
we are requesting.
154. Demand by Secured Party for Possession of Collateral DEMAND BY SECURED PARTY FOR POSSESSION OF COLLATERAL
To: _ (Debtor)
This is to advise you that you are in default under our security agreement dated _, 19_, for the following reason(s): _ Accordingly, I demand that you surrender possession of the collateral to me at once as provided in the security
agreement and Uniform Commercial Code.
___________________________ Secured Party 155. Demand for Acknowledgement of Shipping Dates DEMAND FOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SHIPPING DATES
To : _ (Supplier)
We hereby request that you specify shipping arrangements pursuant to our order of _, 19_ and that you furnish us assurance that you shall comply. Default in seasonable and sufficient assurance from you shall constitute a breach of said contract and we shall no longer be obligated under said contract.
156. Demand for Delivery DEMAND FOR DELIVERY
To: _ (Supplier)
Whereas the undersigned has now made full payment to you in the sum of $_, for all goods to be shipped pursuant to our order dated _, 19_; we demand delivery of said goods in accordance with our contract.
157. Demand on Guarantor DEMAND ON GUARANTOR
The undersigned is the holder of your guaranty wherein you guaranty the debt owed us by _. Please be advised that payments on said debt are in default. Accordingly, demand is made upon you as a guarantor to fully pay the outstanding debt due us in the amount of $_.
Very truly, 158. Demand that Future Payments Be by Certified Check
Dear A review of your loan account indicates that you have had three checks returned unpaid from your bank. While we regret having to take this action, we must insist that all future payments on your loan be made with certified funds. Any payment which is not certified will not be accepted and will be returned to you, possibly causing you to incur a late charge. In making all future payments, please send them to the attention of (denote) for proper credit. Your cooperation is appreciated.
159. Demand to Endorsers for Immediate Payment DEMAND TO ENDORSERS
The undersigned is the holder of the below described (check) (note) to which you are an endorser.
Notice is hereby provided that said instrument has not been paid, and protest and demand is hereby made upon you to immediately pay the face amount of the instrument in the amount of $_. In the event payment is not made within five (5) days, the undersigned shall proceed to suit on your warranties of endorsement.
160. Denial of Request for Additional Discount Dear This letter is in response to your inquiry regarding our flexibility in the discount rate we offer for early settlement of accounts. Our established discount is 2% of the total invoiced amount when payment is received within 10 days of delivery. This figure is not one that has been arbitrarily chosen, but is based on cost, overhead and profit. To increase this discount rate for all of our accounts would seriously jeopardize our firm and to increase the rate for an individual account would be both unfair and unethical. I believe that you will find that the 2% discount rate we offer our customers is standard in the industry. We consider you a most valued customer and hope that you can appreciate our position in this matter. If we are able to accommodate you in any way that is within our company policy, we will be most happy to do so.
161. Denial of Request for Extension of Time Dear This is to acknowledge receipt of your letter of (date), in which you requested a three month extension on your (type of) loan, number (number) After careful review, we regret to inform you that we are unable to grant you any further extensions for the payment on your loan. We are sorry about the difficulties you are experiencing, but we must insist on receiving your payment by (date) We hope that you will be able to find another solution to your problem. 162. Denial of Request for Quarterly Billing Dear Your letter requesting that we bill you quarterly rather than monthly, presents us with somewhat of a problem. Inasmuch as we would like to welcome you as a new customer of our firm, we would like to accommodate you in any way possible. Your request, however, would result in your receiving preferential treatment for your account and would be unfair to all of our customers who must settle their accounts within 30 days. If we were to offer the terms you have requested to all of our customers, we would soon be out of business entirely. I am sure you can understand our position in this matter. We would welcome your account on our regular open account
basis and hope that we will have the opportunity to provide you with our fine line of products as well as service.
163. Directed Letter of Recommendation Requesting Reply Dear (individual) has been with our firm for several years and has been one of our outstanding employees in the accounting department. For family reasons, he is moving to your area and we are truly sorry to lose him. He has all of the fine qualities you would expect from a good employee and I honestly feel that any firm that hires him will be quite fortunate. I believe that it could be mutually beneficial if the two of you could meet once he arrives in (city) . He is mature and of course realizes that there may not be an opening for him at this time. Shall I suggest that he make an appointment with you? I will be looking forward to your reply. 164. Discharge of Security Interest DISCHARGE OF SECURITY INTEREST
FOR VALUE RECEIVED, the undersigned does hereby release
and discharge a certain security interest issued by _, (Debtor) to the undersigned dated _, 19_. This document ___ shall ___ shall not (check one) constitute a discharge of any obligation for which said security interest was granted. Signed this _ day of _, 19_. 165. Disclosure of Investigative Consumer Reports DISCLOSURE OF INVESTIGATIVE CONSUMER REPORTS This is to inform you that in processing your credit application it may be necessary to interview your neighbors, friends and/or others with whom you have an association or acquaintance. The inquiry conducted would be in respect to your character, personal characteristics, reputation and mode of living. Under federal law, you have the right to make a written request within a reasonable period of time and to receive detailed information about the nature and scope of this form of investigation.
166. Disclosure of Investigative Consumer Reports DISCLOSURE OF INVESTIGATIVE CONSUMER REPORTS This is to inform you that in processing your credit application it may be necessary to interview your neighbors, friends and/or others with whom you have an association or acquaintance. The inquiry conducted would be in respect to your character, personal characteristics, reputation and mode of living. Under federal law, you have the right to make a written request within a reasonable period of time and to receive detailed information about the nature and scope of this form of investigation.
167. Discreet Letter of Resignation Dear It is with great sorrow that I am hereby tendering my resignation to you. Although there is much to say, I believe the reasons leading to this decision are known by you, and I will therefore leave them unsaid at this time. I appreciate having had the opportunity of being a member of (name of firm) for so many years and offer my best wishes for your continued success.
Disputed Balance Notice DISPUTED BALANCE NOTICE
We are in receipt of your statement dated _, 19_, indicating an account balance of $_. We dispute said balance for the reason(s) checked. ____ Goods billed for have not been received. ____ Prices are in excess of agreed amount. ____ Prior payment made in the amount of $_ on _, 19_. ____ Goods were unordered. ____ Goods were defective as per prior notice. ____ Goods are available for return as per our right of return and credit. ____ Other (Describe) _ Please adjust our account.
169. Employee Invention Agreement EMPLOYEE INVENTION AGREEMENT
FOR GOOD CONSIDERATION, and in consideration of the undersigned being employed by_ (Company); the undersigned
hereby agrees, acknowledges and represents: 1. The undersigned, during the course of employment, shall promptly disclose in writing to the company all inventions, discoveries, improvements, developments and innovations whether patentable or not, conceived in whole or in part by the undersigned or through assistance of the undersigned, and whether conceived or developed during working hours or not, which: a) Result from any work performed on behalf of Company, or pursuant to a suggested research project by the Company, or b) Relate in any manner to the existing or contemplated business of the Company, or c) Result from the use of the Company's time, material, employees or facilities. 2. The undersigned hereby assigns to the Company, its successors and assigns, all right, title and interest to said inventions. 3. The undersigned shall, at the Company's request, execute specific assignments to any such invention and execute, acknowledge, and deliver any additional documents required to obtain letters patent in any jurisdiction and shall, at the Company's request and expense, assist in the defense and prosecution of said letters patent as may be required by Company. This provision shall survive termination of employ with the Company. Signed under seal this _ day of _, 19_.
170. Employee Non-Compete Agreement
EMPLOYEE NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT
FOR GOOD CONSIDERATION, and in consideration of my being employed by _ (Company), I, the undersigned, hereby agree that upon my termination of employment and notwithstanding the cause of termination, I shall not compete with the business of the Company, or its successors or assigns. The term "not compete" as used in this agreement means that I shall not directly or indirectly own, be employed by or work on behalf of any firm engaged in a business substantially similar and competitive with the Company. This non-compete agreement shall remain in full force and effect for _ years commencing with the date of employment termination. Signed under seal this_ day of _, 19_. 171. Employee Non-Compete Agreement (Specific Radius) EMPLOYEE NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT (Specific Radius)
FOR GOOD CONSIDERATION, and in consideration of my being employed by _ (Company), I, the undersigned, hereby agree that upon my termination of employment and notwithstanding the cause of termination, I shall not compete with the business of the Company, or its successors or assigns. The term "not compete" as used in this agreement means that I shall not directly or indirectly, as an owner, officer, director, employee, consultant, or stockholder, engage in a business substantially similar or competitive to the business of the company. This non-compete agreement shall extend only for a radius
of _ miles from the present location of the Company, and shall be in full force and effect for _ years, commencing with the date of employment termination. Signed under seal this _ day of _, 19_.
172. Employee Photo and Recording Release RELEASE In consideration of my employment with the (name of firm) , ("Company") and as part of the services being furnished by me to said Company, I hereby give my consent to the photographing of myself and to the recording of my voice. The Company is hereby authorized to use or cause to be used said still photographs or motion picture footage, recordings of my voice and my name for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. Said photographs and/or recordings may be used singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings. The Company has my authorization to reproduce, or cause to be reproduced and used such photographs and voice recordings. The same may be exhibited in all domestic and foreign markets. I understand that others may use and/or reproduce said photographs and/or recordings with or without the Company's consent. I hereby release the Company, any of its associated or affiliated companies, their directors, officers, agents, employees, customers and the Company's appointed advertising agencies, officers, directors, agents and employees, from all claims of any kind on account of such use. Witness:______________________ ___________________ Date ___________________
173. mployee Suggestion for Company Meeting TO: FROM: SUBJECT: Dear There is such a high degree of anxiety about the proposed merger with (name of firm) that I can see the effects in my department daily. I do not feel that the newsletter put out last week helped assuage the fears of the other employees. I believe that it might be beneficial to meet the issue head-on by holding a meeting wherein questions can be put forth and answers can be provided. There is a schism between employees and management that appears to be growing and presents a potential problem. If, for example, this merger fails to materialize, the employees may maintain their current feelings of alienation to the detriment of the organization. I know that there are many inherent problems in hashing this subject out in an open forum and these must be weighed against the present alternative. I do feel, however, that the suggestion is worth some consideration.
174. Employer's Verification on Loan Applicant
TO: Applicant_____________________ Address_______________________ City__________________________
Loan No.______________________ Escrow No.____________________ Gentlemen: I have applied for a real estate loan to be made by ( Name of Company ) Savings and Loan Association. I shall appreciate your completing the Employer's Verification below for their confidential use and forwarding it to: ( Name of Company ) Savings and Loan Association 1304 74th Circle N.E. St. Petersburg, Florida 33702 Thank you for your consideration and prompt reply, as it will avoid many delays. Very truly yours, __________________________ Applicant EMPLOYER'S VERIFICATION 1. Entered your employ:_________________________________ 2. Present Position:____________________________________ 3. Present Monthly Salary: Gross Monthly Salary:_____ Overtime:_________________ Bonus or Commission:______ How paid:_________________ 4. If Applicant is in Military Service please report income on a monthly basis as follows: Base Pay_________ Quarters and Subsistence___ Flight or Hazard Allowance____________ 5. Probability of Continued Employment__________________ 6. Does Employee have Re-employment rights for: Sick Leave?______ Maternity Leave?_________ 7. Other Remarks:_______________________________________ The above is furnished in strictest confident to your request. Date________________ Employer_______________
Employment Agreement EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
EMPLOYEEMENT AGREEMENT by and between _ (Company), and _ (Employee). For good consideration, Company shall employ and the Employee agrees to be employed on the following terms: 1. EFFECTIVE DATE: Employment shall commence on _, 19_, time being of the essence. 2. DUTIES: Employee agrees to perform the following duties: (Describe general duties, or attach job description) _ Employee shall also perform such further duties as are incidental or implied from the foregoing, consistent with the background, training and qualifications of Employee or may be reasonably delegated as being in the best interests of the Company. The Employee shall devote full time to his employment and expend best efforts on behalf of Company. Employee further agrees to abide by all reasonable Company policies and decisions now or hereinafter existing. 3. TERM: The Employee's employment shall continue for a period of (_) years, beginning on the effective date of this agreement and ending on _, 19_.
4. COMPENSATION: The Employee shall be paid the following compensation: a) Annual Salary: $_, paid on the payroll schedule existing for other employees. b) Such bonuses, vacations, sick leave, retirement benefits and expense accounts as stated in the Company manual for other management personnel or as may be decided by the Company if said items are discretionary with the Company. 5. TERMINATION: This agreement may be earlier terminated upon: a) Death of Employee or illness or incapacity that prevents Employee from substantially performing for (_) continuous months or in excess of (_) aggregate working days in any calendar year. b) Breach of agreement by Employee. 6. MISCELLANEOUS: a) Employee agrees to execute a non-compete agreement as annexed hereto. b) Employee agrees to execute a confidential information and invention assignment agreement as annexed hereto. c) This agreement shall not be assignable by either party, provided that upon any sale of the business by Company, the Company may assign this agreement to its successor or employee may terminate same. d) In the event of any dispute under this agreement, it shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. e) This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any modification must be in writing. 7. ADDITIONAL TERMS: _ Signed under seal this _ day of _, 19_.
Employment Agreement EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT Agreement made between (name of company) , located at (address) , City of (city) , County of (county) State of (state) , herein referred to as "Company", and (name of employee) , of (address) , City of (city) , County of (county) , State of (state) herein referred to as "Employee". Company hereby employs employee to perform such duties at such times and in such manner as the company may from time to time direct. Employee agrees that he will perform those duties assigned to him to the best of his ability, to maintain a current and complete account of his work and expenses, to remit promptly to the company any monies paid to him or coming into his possession which belong to the company, to devote his full and undivided time to the transaction of company business and to refrain from being engaged in any other business during the tenure of his employment with the
company. In consideration of the foregoing, company agrees to pay to employee the amount of (amount) Dollars, ($ ), per (period of time) plus reasonable travel expenses incurred for the purpose of conducting company business. This contract shall become effective on (date) and remain in effect until it is terminated by either party. Either party may terminate this agreement by providing the other party with (number) day's written notice of his or their intention. Should this agreement be terminated by either party, employee agrees that the payment in full to the date of termination shall fully satisfy all claims against the company under this agreement. In witness whereof, the parties have executed this agreement at (place of execution), on (date) ____________________ ____________________ (Signatures)
Employment Information Form EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION FORM Date:_______________ Employer_________________________ Telephone:_________________ Address__________________________ City_____________________________ State____________________________
Zip______________________________ Nature of business______________________________________________ Position to be filled___________________________________________ Employee qualifications_________________________________________ Number of employees needed______________________________________ Wages or salary $________________ per __________________________ Employment is _____temporary ______permanent Hours ________ to _______ Days ___________ to __________ Benefits________________________________________________________ We are an equal opportunity employer.
mployment Letter EMPLOYMENT LETTER
To: _ (Employee)
We are pleased to confirm your being employed by our firm in the capacity of _. You will report directly to _, commencing with your start of employment on _, 19_. Your salary shall be $_ per _. You will also be covered by the standard group benefit plans and fringe benefits explained to you. For the first year vacation time shall be pro-rated, so you will be entitled to _ days vacation for this year. If you agree, this letter sets for the our understanding, please sign the enclosed copy and return for our files. We look forward to your joining the company.
Employment Reimbursement Agreement EMPLOYMENT REIMBURSEMENT AGREEMENT
The undersigned officer or employee of _ (Company), agrees to repay to the Company all compensation payments or reimbursements that are disallowed, in whole or in part, as a deductible expense by the Internal Revenue Service. The reimbursement shall be made to the full extent of the disallowance upon an adverse decision of the last tribunal or agency to consider the issue, provided the Company shall not be obligated to seek further appeal if available. Signed under seal this _ day of _, 19_.
Equipment Leasing Agreement
Equipment Leasing Agreement ( Name of Company ) agrees to furnish and Customer agrees to hire the services of ______________________________________________ ______________("Equipment"), to be installed at the address (s) indicated below, subject solely to the terms and conditions of the existing ( Name of Company )Contract Pricing Agreement between________________________________________ and ( Name of Company ) . Monthly Annual Two Year Contract No: Customer and Billing Address Installation Address ____________________________ ________________________ ____________________________ ________________________ ____________________________ ________________________ ____________________________ ________________________ Customer acknowledges the responsibilities of providing suitable electrical service and the payment of charges for the placement, removal, and any rigging expense for the equipment and accessories ordered herein. Earliest Customer Acceptance Date_____________ Equipment Purchase Order Required Yes, if yes complete below: Equipment Purchase Order No:_____________From_______To_________ CCP Special Reference Number_______________________ Customer Authorizes Initial Supplies: Yes: No Supply Purchase Order No:__________Supply Agreement No:________ Supply Purchase Order: Not necessary Attached To Follow Acceptance of this agreement is contingent upon review and approval of ( Name of Company ) Credit Department. This Agreement shall terminate in the event that Customer makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or a voluntary or involuntary petition is filed by or against
the Customer under any law having for its purpose the adjudication of Customer as bankrupt or the reorganization of Customer or may be cancelled by ( Name of Company ) without notice should Customer default in the payment of any money due hereunder. ____________________ ___________________ Customer's Signature ( Name of Company ) By:_________________ By________________Date_____ Title_______________ Title_________Branch_______
181. Equipment Maintenance Agreement EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT ( Name of Company ) agrees to provide maintenance service including up to two maintenance calls annually and interim calls as required at the installation address specified above on the equipment listed. All charges specified are those currently in effect and are subject to change only at the time of subsequent annual renewal. If the charges are increased, the customer may, as of the effective date of such increase, terminate this Agreement by written notice to ( Name of Company ). Otherwise, the new charges shall become effective upon the date specified in the renewal invoice. This Agreement is limited to equipment regularly operated during a single eight hour shift per day, and all ( Name of Company ) calls hereunder are restricted to the normal working hours of ( Name of Company ). To cover increased maintenance costs, if any piece of equipment is regularly operated during more than one eight hour shift per day, an increase in Annual Rate will apply as follows: Two Shifts 50% Three Shifts 100%. All service commenced outside of ( Name of Company )'s normal working hours will be charged at published rates for service time and expense only. The following services are included: (fill in services here)
Optimum performance of the equipment covered by this Agreement can be expected only if supplies provided by, or meeting the specifications of ( Name of Company ) are used. ( Name of Company ) shall have full and free access to the equipment to provide service thereon. If persons other than ( Name of Company )'s representatives perform maintenance or repairs, and as a result further work is required by ( Name of Company ) to restore the equipment to operating condition, such repairs will be billed at ( Name of Company )'s published time and material rates then in effect. For service as specified above on the equipment listed, the undersigned agrees to pay in advance the total annual charge specified below to ( Name of Company ), in accordance with the terms specified on the face of the invoice.
182. Escrow Check Receipt Escrow No.________ Date______________ Checks for Collection: On_________________________________________ Maker______________________________________ On_________________________________________ Maker__________________Endorser____________ Received above from: _____________________ to be used_ in accordance with written instructions in said escrow. _______________________ By_____________________
Escrow Fee Worksheet Escrow No.________ Date______________ STATEMENT OF:___________________________ DEBITS CREDITS Deposits___________________________________________________ Loan Proceeds___________________________________________ Demand for Deed and/or Note________________________________ Interest___________________________________________________ Prepayment Bonus___________________________________________ Forwarding Fee_____________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ Pro Taxes_________________________________________________ Rata Insurance_____________________________________________ Commission_________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ Mechanic's Lien Search_____________________________________ Title Company's Charge_____________________________________ Reconveyance Fee___________________________________________ Recording Deed of Trust____________________________________ Recording Reconveyance_____________________________________ Recording Deed_____________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ Taxes______________________________________________________ Special Assessments________________________________________ Insurance__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ Tax and Assessment Service_________________________________ Impounds___________________________________________________ Fee for Drawing Documents__________________________________ Credit Report______________________________________________ Appraisal Fee______________________________________________ Advance Reconveyance Fee___________________________________ Office Charge and Inspection Fee___________________________ ___________________________________________________________ Deposited to the account of________________________________
Check Herewith_____________________________________________ Balance due ____________________________________________
Expense Account Statement EXPENSE ACCOUNT STATEMENT
Employee: _ For period ending: _
REIMBURSABLE EXPENSES INCURRED Hotel/Lodging $_ Meals $_ Tax $_ Travel (air, train, bus) $_ Personal auto _ miles x _ cents $_ Parking $_ Phone $_ Other (itemize): _ $_ Total: $_ -------------------------
I certify the above is a true statement of incurred expenses in accordance with company policy. Receipts are attached.
Approved for payment:
Expense Account Statement Form EXPENSE ACCOUNT STATEMENT
Employee:_________________________________________________________ For period ending:________________________________________________
REIMBURSABLE EXPENSES INCURRED Hotel/Lodging $_________________________ Meals $_________________________ Tax $_________________________ Travel (air, train, bus) $_________________________ Personal auto _____ miles x ___ cents $_________________________ Parking $_________________________ Phone $_________________________ Other (itemize): _____________________ $_________________________ _____________________ $_________________________ _____________________ $_________________________ _____________________ $_________________________ Total: $_________________________ ------------------------I certify the above is a true statement of incurred expenses in accordance with company policy. Receipts are attached.
Approved for payment:
Explanation for Delay of Partial Shipment Dear After some investigation, I believe that we have found the source of the problem that led us to our misunderstanding on (date) When we received your purchase order for (quantity, product), we were unable to fill the order for immediate delivery due to (explanation for delay in delivery) Our letter informing you of this delay and requesting your instructions was mailed to you on (date) We did not receive a reply and proceeded to send a follow-up letter to you on (date) We have been able to make delivery to you since the (date) but felt that since you had emphasized "for immediate delivery" on your purchase order, we should wait for your authorization before shipping. I can easily understand why you were so upset with us (day) if no one made you aware of our correspondence. We have always appreciated having you as a customer and hope that we can continue to provide you with our products in the future.
187. Explanation of Insurance Rate Increase Dear We are in receipt of a directive from (name of company) concerning the above captioned Regulation. This new regulation went into effect on (date) and requires that complications of pregnancy be covered in the same manner as any other injury or disease. "Complications" is defined as anything other than a normal delivery. This is applicable to any employee, dependent spouse or dependent child.
Due to the potential increase in claims, it has become necessary to increase our quoted rates to comply with this regulation. The new employee rate will be $ and the new spouse rates will be $ ; the new spouse and children rate will be $ and the new children only rate will be $ If you have any questions regarding these rate increases due to the change in regulations, please feel free to call.
188. Extension of Lease EXTENSION OF LEASE
EXTENSION AGREEMENT made by and between _ (Landlord), and _ (Tenant), relative to a certain lease agreement for premises known as _, and dated _, 19_ (Lease). For good consideration, Landlord and Tenant each agree to extend the term of said Lease for a period of (_) years commencing on _, 19_ and terminating on _, 19_, with no further right to renewal or extension beyond said termination date. During extended term, Tenant shall pay rent of $_ per annum, payable $_ per month in advance, in lieu of the rent contained in the original Lease. It is further provided, however, that all other terms of the Lease shall continue during this extended term as if set forth herein.
Signed under seal this _ day of _, 19_.
189. Fictitious Name Certificate - By Corporation
Certificate of Transaction of Business Under Fictitious Name - By Corporation Certificate KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS; That the undersigned corporation hereby certifies that it is transacting or proposes to transact business in the State of ___________________, under the fictitious name of
_______________; and that the principal place of business of said corporation in the State of __________ is located at _____________________, in the City of ________________, County of _________________________. Dated: ___________________ _______________________ (Name of Corporation) (Corporate Seal) By _______________________ (/S/ Corporate Officer) (ACKNOWLEDGMENT)
190. Fictitious Name Certificate - Individual
Certificate of Transaction of Business Under Fictitious Name - by Individual Certificate KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS: That the undersigned does hereby certify the following: 1. The undersigned is transacting or proposes to transact business in the State of _____________ under the fictitious name of ______________________________________. 2. The principal place of said business is located at ______________________________________. 3. The full name of the undersigned is _________________. 4. The place of residence of the undersigned is _________ _______________________________________. Dated _______________ ________________________ (Signature)
191. Fictitious Name Certificate - Partnership
Certificate of Transaction of Business Under Fictitious Name - by Partnership Certificate IT IS HEREBY CERTIFIED AS FOLLOWS: 1. The undersigned are the partners of a ____________ (general or limited) partnership that is transacting or proposes to transact business in the State of ____________, under the fictitious name of _____________________________. 2. The principal place of said business is located at _________________________________________. 3. The full names and places of residence of the undersigned are : _________________________, whose place of residence is ___________________________________________. _________________________, whose place of residence is __________________________________________. Dated: ________________ /S/__________________________ /S/__________________________
Fifth Overdue Payment Reminder, Notice of Credit Hold Dear It is because we do not want you to experience unnecessary embarrassment, that we are writing this letter to you. As we have reminded you, your account is past due and I am sorry to inform you that if you were to present your charge card at our store today, our sales personnel could not accept the charge without an okay from the credit department. This would necessitate your going to the credit department to discuss the status of your bill before the charge would be approved. You have been too good of a customer in the past to have to go through this procedure, but unless we receive your payment we have no other alternative, due to our company policy. We have enclosed a self-addressed envelope for your convenience and are requesting that you please mail us your payment today. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
193. Final Demand for Payment on Delinquent Account Dear Your account has been referred to me with instructions that I make final demand for payment of this debt. Inasmuch as the outstanding balance is sizable, I have outlined a payment plan for you as a method to retire the entire balance over the next (number) months if you are unable to forward the full amount at this time. Amount Due $ Payment $ Monthly
Due Date $ This offer is being made to you as our expression of wanting to settle your account in an amicable manner. If we do not receive your first payment by the date indicated above, we will have no choice but to refer your account to a collection agency. We do not wish to take any action which might impair your credit rating and therefore request that you give this matter your most immediate attention.
194. Final Notice Before Legal Action FINAL NOTICE BEFORE LEGAL ACTION
To: _ (Customer)
We have repeatedly requested payment of $_, on your overdue account. Our demands for payment have been ignored. Accordingly, we shall turn this account over for collection within the next ten days unless payment, or an acceptable proposal for payment is obtained. Enforced collection on this obligation may result in
additional legal or court costs to you and may impair your credit rating.
Final Notice of Impending Litigation Dear The postmark of this letter is registered with our office. Unless you contact us at (telephone), you will run the risk of your local Sheriff serving you with a Summons and Complaint to appear in Court without further notice to you. Filing of suit will initiate a series of events that will cause you considerable inconvenience and expense. In addition to the above mentioned balance, you may be liable for court costs and interest. In the event you should fail to contact us immediately, we will assume that this debt is valid. Should you have any reason to dispute the validity of the debt or any portion thereof, this office will obtain verification of the debt or obtain a copy of the Judgment and mail you a copy of same. This office will also provide you with the name and address of the original creditor if different from the current creditor. PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.
Final Warning Before Dismissal FINAL WARNING BEFORE DISMISSAL
To: _ (Employee)
You have been previously notified of certain problems in your performance as an employee, which problems appear to continue. Any further violations of company policy or failure to perform in accordance with our standards shall result in immediate dismissal without further warning.
Financing Statement FINANCING STATEMENT ____________________________________________________________ Debtor (Last Name First/Individual) Social Security Number ____________________________________________________________ Mailing Address City, State Zip Code ____________________________________________________________ Additional Debtor - (If Any) Social Security Number ____________________________________________________________ Mailing Address City, State Zip Code ____________________________________________________________ Debtor's Trade Names or Styles Federal Tax Number ____________________________________________________________ Secured Party Social Security No. Name Federal Tax No. or Address Bank Transit and City, State A.B.A. No. Zip Code ____________________________________________________________ Assignee of Secured Party Social Security No. Name Federal Tax No. or Address Bank Transit and City, State A.B.A. No. Zip Code ____________________________________________________________ This FINANCING STATEMENT covers the following types or items of property (include description of real property on which located and owner of record when required). ____________________________________________________________ Products of Collateral are also covered Yes______No______ ____________________________________________________________ Debtor is a "Transmitting Utility" Yes______No______ ____________________________________________________________ Date: Signature(s) of Debtor(s) _____________________________________________________________ Type or Print Name of Debtor _____________________________________________________________ Signature(s) of Secured Party(ies) _____________________________________________________________ Type or Print Name of Secured Party _____________________________________________________________ Return Copy to:
198. Firm Letter on Past Due Account Dear On (date) we called your attention to your account balance in the amount of $ According to our records we have not received either a reply to our letter or a remittance to clear this account. We extended credit to you on your account in good faith and expected payment under our normal thirty day terms which we feel are most reasonable. So that no further action on our part will be necessary, we shall expect a remittance by return mail or the courtesy of a reply to our letter as to why payment is being withheld.
199. Five Day Demand for Payment Dear Our accounting department has turned your past due account over to me hoping that I could persuade you to bring it current prior to forwarding your file to our legal department. When our firm extends credit to an individual such as yourself, it bases its decision on that applicant's previous credit history and ability to pay. When you
requested credit from us, you met all of these criteria. Today, however, your account has reached the critical stage. You can avoid any additional costs if you mail your check in the amount of (amount) I must hear from you within five days.
200. Follow Up Letter, Travel Agency Dear Thank you for giving (name of agency) the opportunity to make your travel arrangements for your recent trip to (destination) We hope that you were pleased with the air travel and the hotel accommodations that we arranged for you. We encourage your comments, insofar as that is the best means that we have for learning first hand if the representations of quality that are made to us are accurate. We will look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will afford us the opportunity to help you plan your next vacation or business trip. Thank you.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?