This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Motion Control and Drive Solutions
Anorad Motion Control Solutions
Anorad offers a comprehensive line of high performance servo drives and controls that integrate seamlessly with our linear motion products. Our high performance multi-axis bus-based and standalone controls provide optimum performance for precision positioning packed with innovative features such as 32k encoder multiplication, real time error mapping, position event generation and more, all fully supported by an extensive software library. Anorad’s linear motion products can be integrated with Rockwell Automation’s controls, drives and enterprise software including Allen-Bradley world-class motion control products into one seamlessly integrated solution for faster machine development, lower total cost and unsurpassed flexibility.
Scalable universal control architecture seamlessly integrating control, motion, HMI, and information processing into one complete solution to lower your total cost of system integration and increase productivity.
A link from machine to plant floor to the Internet that helps you control, configure and collect data seamlessly with unsurpassed flexibility for increased performance and productivity.
The ViewAnyWare™ information window you need to access critical machine-level data that will improve output and efficiency, in a common software environment.
Motion Control Options
X-axis Linear Motor
Control example showing five-axis gantry system with dual drive Y-axis and Cyclone Positioning Module controlled via PCI 2000
Cyclone Positioning Module
X-axis Linear Encoder
Y1-axis Linear Encoder Y2-axis Linear Motor Y1-axis Linear Motor
High Performance Digital Servo Controller
Control System Features
With 20 years of precision control experience, Anorad can provide the control architecture perfectly suited to your application. Some of the control features available are: • Multi-axis packages from 2 to 8 axes • Dual encoder axis control for yaw compensation • Dual moving stage or beam control algorithms with collision avoidance routines • 32k encoder multiplier for high accuracy positioning requirements • RS Logix™ integrated motion control architecture • Analog, digital, and opto-isolated I/O • Touch panel LCD display monitors • RS View™ – an integrated, componentbased HMI for monitoring and controlling automation machines and processes
Chassis and Panel Mount Servo Drives
Ultra3000 servo drives • 0.5 kW to 2 kW power • 7.5 to 30 Amp Peak Current • 2.5 to 10 Amp Cont. current • SERCOS, RS-232 and DeviceNet communication for trapezoidal or sinusoidal drive Linear Amplifiers • Dual Channel Linear Amplifier designed to drive Cyclone, linear and rotary motor axes • Smooth motion without electrical switching noise
High Performance Digital Servo Controllers
• PC-based multi-axis high performance servo controllers and multi-axis standalone controllers • High-performance C/C++ motion control algorithms • Anorad’s patented “proportional drive” dynamically compensates for axis position to maintain the actuation force through the center of gravity of the combined moving load • Advanced PID compensation with velocity feedforward, acceleration feedforward, notch and low-pass filters • Process information control and management • Communication simulation e- diagnostics, and maintenance software
• PCI bus all digital servo controller • User callable high-level ANSI-C motion libraries • Ideal for OEMs with demanding control applications
High Performance Servo Control. Anorad's PCI-2000 is an all digital, ultra high performance servo controller capable of controlling up to 8 axes on one PCI bus format board. Powered by the latest technology 150MHz Digital Signal Processor (DSP), the PCI-2000 provides maximum dynamic servo performance, extremely fast command execution and a rich feature set. Advanced servo algorithms give fast dynamic response and minimum settling time. A PID filter with both velocity and acceleration feed forward is employed with antiresonance low pass and notch filters. A gain scheduling feature allows additional tuning flexibility. A wide variety of motors can be controlled by the PCI-2000 including linear, rotary, and servo. On board software commutation with digital current loop controls maximizes controllability. The controller is provided with ANSI-C libraries for high level motion control, process coordination, communications, I/O handling and tuning.
PCI-2000 Controller Specifications
Number of Axes Motor Types Supported Servo Update Rate Servo Algorithms 4 axis and 8 axis versions Linear, rotary, servo; Software commutation w/digital current loop, PCLM, Voice Coil Variable up to 20 kHz depending on number of axes enabled PID filter w/ accel and velocity feed forward low pass and notch anti-resonance filters; Gain scheduling; Real time updating of control parameters; 1 or 2 encoder gantry control 1D and 2D Error Mapping Fully programmable including trapezoidal, jerk controlled and minimum energy profiles; 30 MHz (quadrature edges), optional analog multiplier 4096X @ 250KHz <1ms 8 for 4 axis 16 for 8 axis 8 for 4 axis 16 for 8 axis +/- limit and home per axis Programmable DACs for debugging and monitoring 4 “fast” inputs and outputs for realtime functions Motion synchronization w/ external events Position dependent output strobe with programmable pulse width Gated repetitive output pulsing Latching of axis positions by external signal High density 68 pin SCSI shielded connector per 4 axes
Move Profiles Encoder Input Command Decode Undedicated Inputs Undedicated Outputs Dedicated I/O
Other I/O Features
Advanced Firmware Features. Features such as built-in X-Y error mapping firmware are effective tools for improving system accuracy, approaching the repeatability of the system. Other advanced features include sinusoidal software commutation of brushless linear servo motors and Anorad's new PCLM motors. High order digital filtering and S-curve acceleration provide smooth velocity control and minimal settling time. Circular and linear interpolation, master-slave operation and arbitrary path generation enable complex motion profiles of all types. Hardware latching and position-event generation provide on-the-fly capability in high performance measurement or test applications.
Protection, Diagnostics and Error Handling
• Most errors supported by automatic routines • Programmable software limits, stall and dynamic torque limits • Automatic drive shutdown when: emergency stop is activated, position feedback signal is lost and user defined position error is exceeded • Automatic warning if the axis moves away from its target by more than a pre-defined distance • Protection against 5V over-voltage, detection of motor overheating • Host communication with check-sum validation, data verification on “set” commands, and immediate indication of erroneous commands • Immediate responses to “begin motion” commands indicating either a successful execution, or a reason for failure • Immediate indication and reason for abnormal motion termination, along with detailed information on motion • I/O status and memory integrity • Built-in hardware watch-dog timer to protect against software failure
Stand-Alone Motion Controllers
• 1-3 axis digital control module with integral digital current loop amplifier and power supply • Programmable 20 KHz servo update rate • Sinusoidal, brushless current commutation • User friendly Windows or Dos based operator interface with a soft scope and C-libraries Anorad's single and multi-axis stand-alone motion control products, M-Serv and D-Serv, offer the latest in digital servo technology. These controllers, with integral digital amplifiers and power supplies, were designed to suit the needs of Anorad's high performance brushless linear servo motors. The M-Serv is a scaled down version of the higher power, feature rich D-Serv product. The operating system for these products offers a user friendly Windows or DOS based programming and set-up environment. Coupled to a digital current loop control drive, eliminates potentiometer tweaking and the setting of hardware "personality modules" for the drive. For setup, all that is required is knowledge of the motor specifications and the load characteristics. The D-Serv software then sets up the control parameters of the current, velocity and position loops for optimal performance. In short, set up time is dramatically reduced. When using software commutation, the feedback device will be used for both position feedback and commutation. Also, a second encoder input may be used as a master for “following” applications. Control of motor commutation can be provided by a hall sensor, an incremental encoder, or a resolver. In addition to the 20 kHz position, velocity and current loop update rates, the standard controller is supplied with a second order position loop filter, first order velocity filter, brushless motor commutation algorithms, first order (PI) current loop control filters, smoothed trapezoidal profiles, phase advance, programmable shaping of the phase current to match the back emf (acceleration feedback), and user programmable filters. Features such as these create a control system with very high bandwidth, responsive servo loops and the most exceptional dynamic tracking and settling performance of any other controller in its class.
M-Serv/D-Serv Controllers Specifications
Number of Axes Position Range Servo Algorithm Velocity Range (D-SERV) one, two, and three axis models (M-SERV) single axis only ± 999,999,999 counts (D-SERV) Second order filter, acceleration and velocity feedforward (M-SERV) PI, acceleration and velocity feedforward ± 1 to 10,000,000 counts/sec
Acceleration Range 1,000 to 127,000,000 counts/sec2 Servo Update Rate Encoder Input Communication Analog Inputs Analog Outputs Dedicated Inputs Digital Inputs Digital Outputs Brake Driver 20 kHz 3 channel differential line receiver RS232,RS422,programmable to 9,600 baud (D-SERV) ± 10V, 12 bit resolution, 2/axis (M-SERV) ± 10V, 12 bit resolution, 1/axis (D-SERV) (1) ± 10V, with 10 bit resolution/axis, (1) General purpose (M-SERV)(1) ± 10V, with 10 bit resolution/axis (D-SERV)(2) limits, emergency stop, opto-isolated. (48) inputs available on 2&3 axis models (M-SERV)(2) limits,opto-isolated (D-SERV)(8) single axis, (16) multi axis, opto-isolated. (48) inputs available on 2&3 axis models (D-SERV)(8) single, (16) multi axis, opto-isolated, supported by a built-in 24V opto-isolated supply, (0.5A). Additional 16 outputs on 2&3 axis models available. (M-SERV)(2) opto-isolated, CE floating D-serv only, single axis. Built in 24V, (0.75A), for brake/clutch
Protection, Diagnostics and Error Handling
• Most errors supported by automatic routines • Programmable software limits, stall and dynamic torque limits. • Automatic drive shutdown when: emergency stop is activated, position feedback signal is lost, and user defined position error is exceeded. • Automatic warning if the axis moves away from its target by more than a pre-defined distance. • Protection against 5V over-voltage, detection of motor overheating. • Host communication with check-sum validation, data verification on “set” commands, and immediate indication of erroneous commands. • Immediate responses to “begin motion” commands indicating either a successful execution, or a reason for failure. • Immediate indication and reason for abnormal motion termination, along with detailed information on motion. • I/O status and memory integrity • Built-in hardware watch-dog timer to protect against software failure.
• Error mapping, real time data collection, position event generator (optional). • Built-in motion modes: linear and repetitive point-to-point, move by sequence (1024 pre-defined points), search for contact, jogging, master-slave, CAM, registration mark moves, index searching at any speed. • Statements, special states and variables which reflect motion, arrays, variables, counters, nested subroutines, arithmetic, and logical expressions. • Automatic execution routines, interactive data entry.
5U Servo Drive Chassis (SDC-5U)
• 1-4 axis self-contained drive chassis with expansion for integral motion processor • 100-2Kw of continuous drive power • Utilizes PWM or linear amplifiers for BLDC or brushed motors plus stepper and PCLM drives • 19” rack mount configuration • Integral backplane with dynamic brake relays and status monitoring • Successfully implemented in: - Pick and Place Equipment - High Speed Part Transfers - Electronic Assembly - and more.. SDC-5U Servo Drive Chassis. The SDC-5U Servo Drive Chassis provides a flexible interface for up to six drives including linear servo drives, PWM servo drives, and stepper drives. The SDC-5U interfaces with the PCI-2000 and a host of popular motion control processors via a common internal backplane and dedicated 68-pin SCSI connector for the PCI-2000 and 96-pin Euro connector for other motion controllers. An optional feature allows the controller to be integrated into the SDC-5U for a complete motion controller / servo drive package. For drives without an integral power supply, an optional 1KVA DC power supply is available. To address system safety, the backplane includes dynamic brake relays in case of an emergency, system failure, or power failure conditions. Internal line filters and motor inductors are built-in features to reduce EMI emissions. The SDC-5U is a vented chassis with three cooling fans requiring no external cooling. The SDC-5U is available in several pre-engineered configurations that include A-B Ultra3000 drives and several varieties of linear drives including Anorad’s Dual Channel Linear Amplifier (DCLA).
SDC-5U Controllers Specifications
Parameter Power requirements Operating temperature range Chassis Dimensions (19” Rack Mount) Weight 0-40ºC 17” (431.8mm)W x 19” (482.6mm)L x 8.75” (222.25mm)H 30-50 pounds configuration dependent Specification 100-240VAC, selectable, single phase 50-60Hz, IEC-320 power inlet
Pre-Engineered SDC-5U Models
SDC-5U Drive Chassis with interface to external PCI-2000 Description (2) Ultra3000 1kW drives with (2) spare slots (3) Ultra3000 1kW drives with (1) spare slot (4) Ultra3000 1kW drives with (0) spare slots (4) Ultra3000 0.5kW drives (2) Ultra3000 1kW drives and (2) Ultra3000 0.5kW drives (2) Ultra3000 1kW drives and (1) DCLA with (1) spare slot (2) Ultra3000 0.5kW drives and (1) DCLA with (1) spare slot Model Number SDC-5U-2-0-2A2A0000-S SDC-5U -2-0-2A2A2A00-S SDC-5U -2-0-2A2A2A2A-S SDC-5U -2-0-2B2B2B2B-S SDC-5U -2-0-2A2A2B2B-S SDC-5U -2-0-2A2A1C00-S SDC-5U -2-0-2B2B1C00-S
STEPPER MOTORS ENCODERS
Z2 ROTARY MOTORS ENCODERS HALL SENSORS THETA HALL SENSORS ENCODERS LINEAR MOTORS
HOST SYSTEM CONTROLLER
5U SDC BACKPLANE
4-8 Axis Motion Controller (Optional)*
24 VDC SUPPLY
STEPPER AMPLIFIER (Optional)
STEPPER AMPLIFIER (Optional)
LINEAR SERVO AMPLIFIER
LINEAR SERVO AMPLIFIER
LINEAR SERVO AMPLIFIER
LINEAR SERVO AMPLIFIER
DC POWER SUPPLY (Optional)*
5U-MOTION PROCESSOR AND SERVO DRIVE CHASSIS MOTION PROCESSOR AND SERVO DRIVE BLOCK DIAGRAM
Ultra3000™ Digital Servo Drive
• Ultra3000™ Digital Servo Drive • 100-480V AC options, single and three-phase input SERCOS interface or DeviceNet connectivity options • 7.5A to 150A peak current capability • Standard high-density D-Shell connectors • Field programmable flash memory firmware storage • Seven segment LED for status and error codes • Eight selectable general purpose inputs • Four selectable general purpose outputs and relay output The Ultra3000 family creates a complete set of servo drive products ranging from simple standalone indexing applications to multi-axis integrated motion. These high-performance, digital servo drives meet global voltage requirements and provide flexibility to perform in a variety of machine control architectures. In addition, the Ultra3000 drive is integrated with the ControlLogix platform via SERCOS interface™ for integrated motion. The Ultra3000i digital servo drive with indexing adds basic control capability to the Ultra3000 feature set. The Ultra3000 family uses the Ultraware software configuration and diagnostic tool set which includes sophisticated digital scope capability, a comprehensive array of diagnostics, and a file management system that helps organize multiple configuration files and motion programs. The Ultra3000 with SERCOS drive is configured through RSLogix 5000 software providing one platform for both motion and machine control. To complete your system, the entire Ultra3000 family operates a wide variety of Allen-Bradley high-performance rotary servo motors. The Ultra3000 also offers seamless support of high performance linear motors for your most demanding linear motion applications.
• Serial port for RS-232/RS-485 communications • CE compliance and UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
Ultra3000 Servo Drive Specifications
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS Peak Output Current (Amps) Continuous Output Current (Amps) Continuous Output Power (kW) INPUT Continuous Input Current (Amps RMS) Input Voltage Input Frequency OPERATING MODES AND COMMAND SOURCES Analog Velocity/Current Mode Preset Velocity, Current, and Follower Ratios Step and Direction, Step Up/Step Down Master Encoder Following Digital Serial Commands Modes OPERATING MODES AND COMMAND SOURCES Indexing Positioning Types Home Routines SERCOS INPUTS/OUTPUTS General-Purpose Digital Inputs General-Purpose Digital Outputs General-Purpose Relay Output Registration Input Capture Response Analog Command Input General-Purpose Analog Output COMMUNICATIONS Serial Networking MOTOR FEEDBACK Input Modes Maximum Input Frequency Commutation Startup AUXILIARY FEEDBACK Operation Input Modes Input Type Maximum Input Auxiliary Position Loop Feedback Input A quad B Line Receiver Frequency 2.5 MHz (Encoder Lines) Incremental with Index, Sine/cosine High Resolution Absolute (Single and Multi-turn) 2.5 MHz (Encoder Lines), Over 1 million counts/rev (High Resolution) Hall Sensor 1 port with RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 at 1200-57,600 baud DeviceNet 8 Optically Isolated 12-24 Volt, Active High Inputs – Assignable to one or more selections 4 Optically Isolated 12-24 volt Outputs, 50 Milliamperes Maximum 1 Normally Open Relay, 30 volts DC Maximum Voltage, 1 Ampere Maximum Current <100 µseconds 1 14-Bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (+/- 10v, Differential) 1 8-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (+/- 10v, +/- 2ma, single-ended) 5/9/18 28/30/46 4/7/14 20/28 2098-DSD-005 2098-DSD-010 2098-DSD-020 7.5/15/30 2.5/5/10 0.5/1/2 2098-DSD-030 2098-DSD-075 2098-DSD-150 30/75/150 15/35/65 3/7.5/15 2098-DSD-HV030 2098-DSD-HV050 2098-DSD-HV100 14/22/46 7/11/23 3/5/10 2098-DSD-HV150 2098-DSD-HV220 68/94 34/47 15/22
100-240 Volt AC Single-Phase (Three-Phase for -075 and -150) 230-460 Volt AC Three-Phase Optional 5 VDC external logic power 12-24 VDC required for Digital I/O 47-63 Hz Ultra3000 +/- 10 Volt input 8 presets, binary selection by digital inputs or serial commands, electronic gearing 2.5 MHz maximum frequency, Differential or single-ended input 2.5 MHz maximum line frequency, Differential or single-ended input Via serial port and 7-bit ASCII protocol Current, Velocity, Position control Ultra3000i 64 configurable indexes, selectable by digital inputs or serial command Blended moves at a nonzero velocity, Jogging, Stop Index via digital input or serial command Absolute, Incremental, Registration, Jog Home-to-sensor, home-to-marker, home-to-sensor/marker, or home-to-current-valueg SERCOS interface
Dual Channel Linear Amp
• Dual Channel Linear Amp • Extremely low electromagnetic interference (EMI) • Dual independent 400W peak amplifiers • DSP control for sine wave commutation • 5/10/25X analog encoder multiplier • Built-in amplifier over-temperature and I2t motor protection • No external heat sink required, built-in heat sink and fan • Drives 3-phase brushless, brush, or voice coil DC motors • Successfully implemented in:
Dual Channel Low Noise Amplifier. The Dual Channel Linear Amplifier with linear output current drive virtually eliminates electromagnetic interference (EMI) for applications with sensitive sensing electronics or where system materials are sensitive to electromagnetic fields. This compact, highly integrated package contains the drive for two independent 3-phase brushless motors, associated heat sink with forced air cooling, and a 40 VDC linear bus power supply with an isolated 115 VAC or 230 VAC IEC-320 power input. The on-board DSP self-teaches the most efficient commutation angle for each drive providing smooth 3-phase sine wave commutation based on quadrature encoder position feedback. All digital interface signals are optically isolated to avoid problems associated with ground referenced control signals. The analog control command (+/-10 VDC) can be a differential input, which rejects normally encountered common mode noise. An encoder interpolator option is available to accept analog sine/cosine position encoder signals, with 5,10,or 25X multiplication. Amplifier over-temperature faults, and motor over-power (I2t) faults are provided.
– Pick and Place Equipment – High Speed Part Transfers – Electronics Assembly
Dual Channel Linear Amp Specifications
Parameter DC Bus Voltage Continuous output current
Specification 40 VDC 2A 5 A/10 A Optional (0 - peak) 5 kHz 2 MHz/4 MHz Optional
Peak output current (1 second) Current loop bandwidth Encoder input frequency (max) Motor commutation speed (max) Power requirements Operating temperature range Size (mm) Weight Notes:
Linear Motor - 2 m/s, Rotary Motor - 2700 RPM or 16,200 deg./s 115 VAC ± 10% @ 3.0 A, 230 VAC ± 10% @ 1.5 A IEC-320 power inlet 0-40 ºC 7.63 l x 5.31 w x 5.0 h (193.8 l x 134.9 w x 127 h) 8.5 lbs, 3.86 kg
With linear current drive, the maximum continuous stall current and maximum motor power is somewhat dependent upon the motor winding attributes. See Anorad Applications note in the Dual-Channel Linear Amplifier Installation and User Manual. Linear motor velocity based on 15 mm magnet pitch.
Dual Channel Linear Amp Diagram
TEST DAC OUTPUTS OCTAL DAC AXIS 1 PHASE A AXIS 1 PHASE B AXIS 1 PHASE C 3 PHASE POWER AMP MOTOR CONNECTOR
COMMAND AND STATUS
AXIS 1 COMMAND AXIS 1 STATUS AXIS 2 COMMAND AXIS 2 STATUS
DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSOR
ENCODER INPUTS LOCAL STATUS INDICATORS
AXIS 2 PHASE A AXIS 2 PHASE B AXIS 2 PHASE C
3 PHASE POWER AMP
OVER TEMP SENSOR
5/10/25 X ENOCDER MULTIPLIER (OPTIONAL)
AXIS 1 ENCODER SIGNALS AXIS 2 ENCODER SIGNALS
4 MHz ENCODER (OPTIONAL)
VersaView™ Non-Display Industrial Computers
• VersaView Non-Display Industrial Computers • 2.0 GHz Pentium Processors • 7 and 14 PCI Slots • Windows 2000 or XP OS • Excellent speed and memory capability for integrated vision systems • Rugged, cost effective platform for demanding factory environments The Allen-Bradley VersaView 700R and 1400R non-display industrial computers run visual interface, maintenance, control, and information applications with ease. Pairing the 700R or 1400R computer with a VersaView industrial monitor produces a workstation capable of directing machines and processes, displaying maintenance information, controlling non-critical processes using SoftLogix™, and serving production information for use in decision-making. The VersaView 700R and 1400R computers are available in standard and performance models. The standard models provide the computing power necessary for most visual interface, maintenance, or basic information applications. However, if more computing power is needed, use a performance model.
Advantages Like all VersaView products, the VersaView 700R and 1400R computers include the following tools and services to provide reliable computing power on the factory floor: • Application interoperability • Technology change management • Rugged yet cost-effective platforms for today’s demanding factory environments • Factory system recovery CD • Unit level immediate exchange program • Complete package for immediate startup • Global sales and support • Quick delivery
VersaView 700R and 1400R Industrial Computers Specifications
700R Non-Display Industrial Computer System Components Expansion Slots Electrical Input Voltage, AC Line Frequency Power Consumption, AC Environmental Operating Temperature Storage Temperature Humidity Vibration – Operating Vibration – Non-Operating Shock – Operating Shock – Non-Operating Ratings Certifications Mechanical Weight Dimensions Overall (H x W x D) 10.8 kg (23.7 lb) 258 x 192 x 431 mm 10.16 x 7.56 x 16.98 in 17.4 kg (38.3 lb) 176 x 482 x 560 mm (6.93 x 18.97 x 22.05 in) 0...50°C (32...122°F) -20...60°C (-4...140°F) 10…90% without condensation 0.006 in p-p, 10…57Hz; 1.0 g peak, 57…500 Hz sine 0.012 in. p-p, 10…57Hz; 2.0 g peak, 57…500 Hz sine 15g (1/2 sine, 11 ms) 30g (1/2 sine, 11 ms) NEMA Type 1 CUL Certified, UL Recognition, CE marked, C-TICK 85…264V ac, autoranging 47…63 Hz Standard: 100 VA (1.0…0.42 A); Performance: 130 VA (1.3…0.54 A) Standard: 120 VA (1.2…0.5 A) Performance: 150 VA (1.5…0.63 A) 3 half length PCI 2 full length ISA 3 half length PCI, 4 full length PCI 2 half length ISA, 3 full length ISA 1400R Non-Display Industrial Computer
VersaView 700R and 1400R Industrial Computers Selection Table
2.0 GHz Pentium IV 2.0 GHz Pentium Celleron 256 MB IV 512 MB RAM RAM 40 GB Hard 40 GB Hard Drive Drive CD-ROM DVD/CD-RW Drive Drive Floppy Drive Floppy Drive X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X HMI Software Image (non-activated) X X X X X X X X X X
6155R-7S2KH 6155R-7P2KH 6155R-7SXPH 6155R-7PXPH 6155R-14S2KH 6155R-14P2KH 6155R-14SXPH 6155R-14PXPH
X X X X
VersaView™ Industrial Monitors
• Rugged LCD flat panel technology • Resistive or capacitive touch screen • Optimum “window” for process visualization Built to the rugged quality standards you have come to expect, the Allen-Bradley VersaView industrial monitors deliver the latest in LCD flat panel technology at a competitive price. Combine these monitors with any of the VersaView non-display industrial computers to create a powerful visualization, maintenance, control, or information computing solution. Regardless of the type of information you wish to communicate, VersaView industrial monitors provide the optimum “window” for your controls or plant visualization application. Advantages The VersaView 1200M, 1500M, 1700M, and 200M industrial monitors deliver a bright, clear picture, analog and digital video input (DVI) options, and one button automatic setup functionality. Plus, like all VersaView products, the VersaView 1200M, 1500M, 1700M, and 2000M include the following tools and services to provide reliable computing power on the factory floor: • Application interoperability • Technology change management • Rugged yet cost-effective platforms for today’s demanding factory environments • Accessory CD with setup utilities, drivers, and documentation • Unit level immediate exchange program • Complete package for immediate startup • Global sales and support • Quick delivery
VersaView Industrial Monitor Specifications
1200M Industrial Monitor Display Type Size Backlight Luminance Contrast Ratio Resolution Touch Screen Option Electrical Input Voltage, AC Input Voltage, DC Line Frequency Power Consumption, AC Environmental Operating Temperature Storage Temperature Humidity Vibration – Operating and Storage Shock – Operating and Storage Ratings Certifications Mechanical Weight Dimensions Overall (H x W x D) 5 kg (11.0 lb) 260 x 340 x 56.1 mm 10.24 x 13.99 x 2.2 in 9 kg (19.8 lb) 309 x 410 x 58 mm 12.2 x 16.14 x 2.28 in 10 kg (22.01 lb) 355 x 452 x 54.8 mm 14.02 x 17.80 x 2.16 in 11 kg (24.25 lb) 399 x 483 x 74 mm 15.7 x 19.0 x 2.9 in 5...50°C (32...122°F) -20...60°C (-4 140°F) 10...90% without condensation 0.015 in p-p, 10…53 Hz 2.0 g peak, 53…640 Hz sine 20 g (1/2 sine, 11 ms) NEMA Type 1/12/4X (indoor use only), IP65 CUL certified, UL Recognized, UL Class 1 Division CE marked, C-TICK 12 W max. 24 W max. 12V dc 90…264V ac, autoranging 12V dc 12V dc or 24V dc 47…63 Hz 36 W max. 58 W max. 150:1 800 x 600 (native mode), 256K colors Resistive anti-glare 1024 x 768 (native mode), 16.7 million colors 12.1 inch (308mm) diagonal Cold Cathode Tubes (CCT) 4 bulbs; 30,000 hours (mean for 1/2 brightness point) Color Active Matrix TFT 15-inch (382 mm) diagonal 17.4-inch (432 mm) diagonal 20.1-inch (510 mm) diagonal Cold Cathode Tubes (CCT) 6 bulbs; 60,000 hours (mean for 1/2 brightness point) 1500M Industrial Monitor 1700M Industrial Monitor 2000M Industrial Monitor
Cold Cathode Tubes (CCT) 4 bulbs; 50,000 hours (mean for 1/2 brightness point) 250 cd/m2 (Nits) 500:1 1280 x 1024 (native mode), 16.7million colors
1600 x 1200 (native mode), 16.7million colors Resistive anti-glare
Resistive or Capacitive anti-glare
VersaView Monitor Specifications
Catalog Number 6186-M12AL 6186-M12ALTR 6186-M15AL 6186-M15ALTR 6186-M15ALTC 6186-M15SS 6186-M15SSTR 6186-M17AL 6186-M17ALTR 6186-M17ALTC 6186-M17SS 6186-M17TR 6186-M20AL 6186-M120RK 6186-M120SS 6186-M120ALTR 6186-M120RKTR 6186-M120SSTR 12” Display X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X 15” Display 17” Display 20” Display Aluminum Bezel X X X X X X X X X X X Rack Mountable Stainless Steel Resistive Touch Screen Capacitive Touch Screen
Not Just Linear Motion... A Complete Automation™ Solution
The world's best precision motion systems are even better when integrated with other world class automation products. Who better to do this than Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to automation? At Rockwell Automation, we deliver Complete Automation solutions through well known brands that customers have relied upon for years. Together, these product lines offer more than 500,000 products, covering the major technologies required to implement automation solutions in virtually every industry.
Software and Tools –
Information management, process control, communications, e-diagnostics, visualization, simulation, and maintenance.
Programmable Controllers –
Logix™ platforms integrate complex process, logic, and motion control into a single architecture and development environment.
Light curtains, interlocks, perimeter access, E-Stop devices, dedicated safety controllers, and pressure surfaces.
Sensors, Switches and Signaling – Networks and Communications –
NetLinx™ wire independent open architecture networks include Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet™, and ControlNet™. Switches, pushbuttons, sensors (photoelectric, inductive, ultrasonic, and capacitive), horns, bells, alarms, and networked devices.
I/O and Wiring Systems – Operator Interface –
Graphic terminals, message displays, MMI software. Analog, digital, and opto-isolated I/O; distributed, integrated, and chassis based architectures; terminal blocks; interface modules; custom power panels.
Contact Information for Anorad Products Main Locations
U.S.A. Rockwell Automation
100 Precision Drive Shirley, NY 11967-4710 Tel: 631.344.6600 Toll Free: 1.888.77ANORAD Fax: 631.344.6601 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.anorad.com
Europe Rockwell Automation
De Dintel 8-12 5684 PS Best The Netherlands Tel: +31.499.338585 Fax: +31.499.338580 Email: email@example.com
Global Sales Offices
United Kingdom Rockwell Automation
Viewpoint Basing View Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4RG England Tel: +44.0.1256.799827 Fax: +44.0.1256.799829 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Japan Rockwell Automation
6-5, Nishiki, 1-chome Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-0003 Japan Tel: +188.8.131.5260 Fax: +184.108.40.20665 Email: contactJP@ra.rockwell.com
Korea Rockwell Automation
3F Gusang Bd. 1009-5 Daechi-dong Kangnam-gu Seoul Korea 135-280 Tel: +82.2.2188.4400 Fax: +82.2.564.8760 Email: email@example.com
Taiwan Rockwell Automation
7F, No. 19, Sec. 1 Hang Zhou S. Road Taipei 100, Taiwan Tel: +886.2.2358.1883 Fax: +886.2.2351.9400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia Rockwell Automation
37 Chapman Street Blackburn, Victoria 3130 Australia Tel: +61.3.9896.0300 Fax: +61.3.9890.0953 Email: email@example.com
Italy Rockwell Automation
Via Rondo’ Bernardo, 5 Stupinigi (TO) Italy 10040 Tel: +39.011.398.2200 Fax: +39.011.398.2208 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
China Rockwell Automation
4/F, Office Tower 1 Henderson Center 18 Jianguomennei Ave. Dong Chen District Beijing, China 100005 Tel: +86.10.6518.2535 Fax: +86.10.6518.2536 Email: BJMK@ra.rockwell.com