Assumptions

Followings are the assumptions taken:

I. II. III. IV. V. VI. VII. VIII. IX. X. XI.

Increase in the sale @ 25 % Increase in the stock @ 20% Purchase will increase @ 30% Operating expense will increase at the rate of 10% p.a Limit of credit purchase will be 10% of the total purchase Limit of the credit sales will be 20% of the in first year and 15% for next 3 years Interest rate on the HBL loan is 9% p.a Interest rate from the ABM AMRO bank @ 8.5% p.a Stock of the business will be increase at the rate of the 20% p.a Depreciation will be charged at the 10% p.a on the assets Dividend paid to the stockholders @ of 5% in the first two years and rest of the two years it will be double of the previous amount.

XII. XIII. XIV. XV.

Loan that we repayments to HBL @ of 15% and to ABM AMRO @10% p.a Income tax will be 15% p.a Drawing made in the 4th year of the 25,000 rupees In 3rd year amount of rupee 200,000 invested in the bank Standard charter receiving 20% interest p.a

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful