This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Followings are the assumptions taken:
Increase in the sale @ 25 %
II. Increase in the stock @ 20% III. Purchase will increase @ 30% IV. Operating expense will increase at the rate of 10% p.a V. Limit of credit purchase will be 10% of the total purchase VI. Limit of the credit sales will be 20% of the in first year and 15% for next 3 years VII.Interest rate on the HBL loan is 9% p.a VIII.Interest rate from the ABM AMRO bank @ 8.5% p.a IX. Stock of the business will be increase at the rate of the 20% p.a X. Depreciation will be charged at the 10% p.a on the assets XI. Dividend paid to the stockholders @ of 5% in the first two years and rest of the two years it will be double of the previous amount. XII.Loan that we repayments to HBL @ of 15% and to ABM AMRO @10% p.a XIII.Income tax will be 15% p.a XIV.Drawing made in the 4th year of the 25,000 rupees XV.In 3rd year amount of rupee 200,000 invested in the bank Standard charter receiving 20% interest p.a