This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
1. Take out your Social Studies notebook.
2. Fill in your Table of Contents with the following
Maps and Globes
3. Read The Lowdown of Maps and Globes.
4. Answer the multiple choice questions.
5. Staple or glue The Lowdown of Maps and Globes to
page 4 of your notebook.
Students will be able to explain how maps
and globes are used and the similarities
and differences between the two.
raw materials - natural resources used to make
Divide the parts and read the play
Review Venn Diagrams
Work in pairs to complete the Venn Diagram
Share out and discuss comparisons and contrasts