This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
PO: CAT Indore: 452 013
I ADVERTISEMENT NO. RRCAT-1/2010 I
Last Date for Receipt of Application 30.04.2010 I
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts
Post Post No. of Qualification/Experience
I Technical 01 BE/B.Tech in Electronics Engineering with a minimum of
Officer/C (Reserved for ST) 60% marks.
II Technical 01 M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 60% marks.
Officer/C (Reserved for ST)
III PharmacistlB 01 HSC (10+2) +2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months
(UR) Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with
Central or State Pharmacy Council
IV Nurse/A 01 XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years
(Male/Female) (Reserved for OBC) course) + Registration as "A" Grade Nurse or BSc (Nursing)
Nursing "A" Certificate with 3 years experience in hospital or
Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces
V Technician/B 01 HSC or SSC passed with minimum 60% marks in SSC or
(Electrical) (Reserved for ST) HSC with Science and Maths plus trade certificate of one
year duration recognized by the Competent Authority.
VI Scientific 01 B.Sc. (Computer Science) with minimum 60% marks
AssistantlB Reserved for Hearing
(Computer) Impairment (PD)/
VII Scientific 01 Diploma/Licentiate in Civil Engineering (3 years after SSC)
Assistant/B (Reserved for OBC) with minimum 60% marks in the Diploma
VIII Security 03 Xth Standard for Ex-servicemen, Ex-Police and Ex-Central
Guard (Reserved for OBC) Para Military Personnel
03 Xth Standard pass or equivalent certificate from Armed
(UR) Forces Physical Standard for the post of Security Guard
Height: 167 (Relaxable for ST and Hillmen as per Govt. Orders) Chest: 80-85 (Relaxable for ST and Hillmen as per Govt. Orders)
Selection Procedure for the Post code VIII (Security Guard)
Screened in candidates will have to qualify in the physical test under Constituted Board as follows :-
(a) Physical Test Events (i) 100 Metre Run
(ii) Long Jump
Time 16 seconds
3.65 meters in 3 chances
Age group Nos
Chin ups Upto 30 years 08-09
30-40 years 05-06
Push Ups 40-45 years 16-17
Above 45 years 12-13
Sit ups Upto-30 years 25-29
30-40 years 20-24
40-45 years 15-19
Above 45 years 10-14 Advtl 1
- 2 -
(b) The candidates who qualify in the physical test will be allowed to appear for a written test for 75 marks in the allotted time of 90 Minutes. Composition of the question paper will be as per the following pattern :(A) Comprehension
(B) General Awareness (Objective Type)
(C) Analytical or Basic Maths (Objective Type)
Thereafter: (c) Interview
Pay Scales and total emoluments (as per existing rates) :
Post Name of the Post and pay scale Entry Pay
Code Pay in the Grade Pay Total including
Pay Band all allowances
I & II Technical Officer/C - PB-3 Rs_15600-391 00 Rs_15,600 Rs_5,400 Rs.32,902
Grade Pay Rs_5,400/-
III Pharmacist/B - PB-1 Rs_5200-20200 with Rs_S,560 Rs.2S00 Rs_17,715
Grade Pay Rs.2,SOO/-
IV Nurse/A - PB-2 Rs_9300-34S00 with RS_12,540 RsA600 Rs.26,212
Grade Pay RsA,600/-
V Technician/B - PB-1 Rs_5200-20200 with Rs_6,460 Rs.2,OOO Rs 12,944
Grade Pay Rs.2,000/-
VI& Scientific AssistantiB - PB-2 Rs.9,300- Rs.9,300 RsA,200 Rs.20,861
VII 34,SOO with Grade Pay RsA,200
VIII Security Guard - PB-1 RS.5200-20200 Rs.5,200 Rs.1,SOO Rs.10,798
with Grade Pay Rs.1 ,800/- ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL BENEFITS:
In addition to the normal pay and allowances viz. House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible under the Rules. Besides the Department of Atomic Energy employees are entitled to attractive financial benefits under various incentive schemes. These benefits are provided in view of special S& T status of the Department and are reviewed by the Government from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
1_ One copy of the application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably typewritten on foolscap paper (size 34 Cms X 22 Cms).
2. The application as well as the outer cover should be superscribed with the words.
APPLICATION FOR THE POST
3_ Separate application should be submitted for each post if a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post.
4_ PHOTOGRAPH: A recent passport size self attested photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the original application.
5. COPIES OF CERTIFICATES: Candidates should submit along with their application attested copies (SINGLE copy only) of marksheets/certificates of:
a) Educational qualification and technical qualification b) Date of birth
c) Their Claim that they belong to SC/ST/PH/EXM/OBC/ Sportsman
d) Experience specifically stating the kind of work done.
6. Note: (a) Persons working under the Central/State Govt.lPublic Sector undertakings should
submit their applications through proper channel. They may however, send one advance copy of the application alongwith enclosures as detailed above to the address given oetow.
(b) Completed application should be sent to the
Administrative Officer: III,
RAJA RAMANNA CENTRE FOR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY, DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY,
PO: CAT, INDORE - 452013
- 3 -
7. WARNING: Applications which are not in conformity with the requirement indicated in the advertisement, e.g. application which are not in the prescribed form, not accompanied by' the attested Xerox/photo copies of certificates, passport size self attested photograph etc. will be rejected.
8. Mere fulfillment of requirement by itself as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, and where it is not practicable for the Centre to interview all the candidates, the Centre may restrict the number of candidates for the interview, to a reasonable limit on the basis of percentage of marks and longer experience.
9. Applications of the candidates, possessing qualification higher than the prescribed which makes them eligible for appointment to a higher grade, may not be considered, on the grounds of over qualification.
10. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not being selected for interview / appointment.
11. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE INFORMATION OF APPLICANTS
1. AGE LIMIT as on 30.03.2010 Between 18 and 27 Years
(Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed in the case of candidates with longer experience and outstanding merits.)
2. AGE RELAXATION in addition to the above:
a) SC/ST 5 years.
b) OBC 3 years
c) Ex-serviceman After deducting the period of armed force service from the actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post of service for which he seeks appointment by more than three years.
d) Physically handicapped persons: The upper age limit relaxable upto ten years in the case of persons with disabilities like Low vision, Hearing Impairment and orthopedically handicapped
e) Govt. Servants In accordance with orders of the Central Govt.
3. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 yrs shall be admissible to persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashimir division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 15t day of January 1980 to 315t day of December, 1989 provided that the relaxation in the upper age limit for appearing at any examination shall be subject to the Max-number of chances permissible under the relevant rules.
Certificate regarding proof of residence- Any person intending to avail of this relaxation of age limit admissible under rule 3 shall submit a certificate from:
a) the district magistrate in the Kashmir division within those jurisdiction he had ordinarily resided; or
(b) any other authority designated in this behalf by the government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 15t day of January, 1980 to the 31 st day of December, 1989
4. Interview will be held at RRCAT Indore. To & fro Sleeper Class rail fare by shortest route will be reimbursed to the candidates called for interview from out-stations for the post code I on production of rail/bus tickets. However, SC/ST candidates called for interview from out-stations for the post code" to V are eligible for reimbursement of to & fro Sleeper Class rail fare by shortest route on production of rail/bus tickets. SC/ST candidates called for interview for the post code" to V from outstations are not eligible for reimbursement of rail/bus fare if they are working under any Central/State Govt.lPublic Sector undertakings/Corporations/Local govt.lPanchayats etc.
5. Candidates selected against this advertisement are likely to be posted at Indore but they are liable to serve in any of the constituent units of the Department of Atomic Energy in India.
Advt I 3
For office use only
Affix Passport size Photograph
Application No _
Put "X" in the appropriate box
1. Advertisement No.
2. Post Code
3. Post applied for
(In block Letters)
5. Address for
(In block Letters)
6. Date of Birth
8. Marital status
9. Whether belongs
to I I I I I I I
I Married I Unmarried
SC ST OBC XSM Phy. Sportsmen
10. Educational and professional qualifications:
(B . h I SSC HSC
e~:Jlnnln_g Wit matncu ation, )
DegreelDiploma!Certi Main subjects! % of Year of University! Board
ficate name Specialization marks passing
11. Indicate the course of study, if any, you are continuing presently.
Course of Institution Full time! Duration of No. of semester! Marks
study Part time course subjects completed obtained Advt / 4
Have you applied for any other post against this advertisement, if so, for which post.
13. Experience in relevant field (if any)
Post From To Name of Specific
held office/organisation responsibilities 14.
Total experience (as mentioned in serial no. 13)
15. D tl
d i DAEt
e a: s 0 re a ives emp oye In or I s cons I uen urn s.
S Name Relationship Unit Post
No 16. Field of special interest
17. Are you in receipt of any scholarship from the Department of Atomic Energy? If so, please furnish particulars.
18. Are you under any contractual obligation to serve the Central/State government/any other Public Undertaking? If so, please furnish full details.
19. Name and address of not less than two persons to whom a reference can be made regarding your professional competence.
20. Whether the applicant has ever served in Central or state Government or any other organisation and is in receipt of any pension, gratuity or employer's share to the Provident Fund?
21. Any other information you may wish to add.
22. List of documents (as per check list to be attached to the application)
CHECK LIST FOR THE CANDIDATES (TO BE ATTACHED TO THE APPLICATION)
1. One copy of application completed and attached.
2. Photograph affixed
3. Application signed
4. An attested copy of each of the following certificates is attached
1. Date of birth
2. SC/ST/OBC certificate
3. Educational Qualification
5. Check list attached
Advt I 5
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.