This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Passif= be + participe passé( V-ed ou 3ème colonne) be au présent simple be au present be+ ing be au prétérit Be au prétérit en ing be au present perfect be au present perfect -ing be au past perfect be au futur
1. At the beginning, Policemen torture Jamal with electricity.
2. Salim sold his autograph.
3. Mamane collects Jamal, Salim and Latika.
4. Hindus attacked Muslims at that time.
5. Hindus killed his mother.
6. The Indian poet Surdas wrote songs .
7. In trains, children have to sell food to survive.
8. At the Taj Mahal, Salim steals shoes and Jamal takes photos of tourists.
9. An Indian has beaten Jamal.
10. Salim killed Mamane and Javed.
11. At the end, Jamal will save Latika.
Slumdog millionaire B. Passifs à double complément. (ask/ offer/ pay/ show/ teach/ tell) Ex : American tourists give him a 100$ bill. 2 1
1. a 100$ bill was given TO him (by American tourists). 2. He was given a 100 $ bill (by American tourists).
A. Amithab Bacham gives Jamal an autograph. 1. 2.
B. Mamane taught the children songs. 1. 2.
C. Jamal will tell them the truth. 1. 2.
D. Salim gives Latika the car keys. 1. 2.
E. . Prem asks Jamal questions. 1. 2.
F. Jamal will offer Latika a lot of presents. 1. 2.