This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
com Summary of Qualifications
Successful professional qualified by over twenty years of achievements in the food service industry. An assertive manager with outstanding interpersonal communications and people management skills. Excellent hands on experience.
Professional Experience Saint Thomas More Nursing Center Hyattsville, MD (2009present) Le Gaulois / Bar Baudelaire Alexandria, VA Front of House Manager / Bar Manager (2008 – 2009)
• • • • Specialize in French cuisine and serving lunch/dinner offerings seven days a week, accommodating 160 and managed 32 associates Orchestrated recipe/menu development based on guest trends and seasonal considerations, vendors, and inventory costs Developed advertising and marketing strategies through The Alexandria Times, Local Kicks, and flyers Emphasis on inventory control and business development
Hilton McLean, Tyson's Corner McLean, VA May Food and Beverage Manager (2007 – 2008)
• • • Managed four outlets: Opus Bar, the Atrium, the Café, and room service Responsible for cash management, scheduling, and training of fine dining procedures Maintained and operated Jazz bar scheduling of bands and marketing
La Paradou / Le Relais Washington, DC 2002 – 2007 Assistant Manager/ Captain
• • • • Managed front of house operations to include reservations, staffing, inventory and ordering of wine and liquor Created clientele recognition program for regulars Fine dining responsibilities at La Paradou , including sale of ten course tasting menu with wine pairings for each course Worked under the direction of Chef Yanik Cam, owner/operator of Pappilion and Provence
Jaime Salas Paredes 200 Yoakum Parkway # 716 Alexandria, VA 22304 703-400-6509 email@example.com
Morrisons Hospitality Group at The Washington Hospital Center, Washington DC Assistant Director of Retail Services (1994 – 1996)
• • • Directed retail operations to include private dining facility, catering, cafeteria, and vending operations in union urbanized teaching hospital Direct reports included 5 food service managers. Operations volume $305 mm Selected as member of retail promotions and marketing team
Marriott Corporation Dallas, Texas 1990 – 1994 Assistant Director of Food and Retail
• • • • Assisted in the operation of Marriott's premier account, Exxon National Headquarters Responsible for cafeteria, executive dining, catering, and vending Direct reports included Executive chef, cash manager, and catering personnel Developed 5 course dining menu for select clientele of premiere account
Angelo State University, San Angelo,Texas September 1988
• • • • Fluent in Spanish. Certified in Aloha, Micros, Posi Touch, and Open Table Tips Certified, Food Service Manager Certified. Proficient in Word/Excel