Missisquoi Historical Society Report #9

Organ Celebrates Centennial – 1867
Philipsburg – 1867
Frelighsburg – 1867
West Farnham
Clarenceville – 1867
Stanbridge East – 1867
The Comparative Value of Horses and Oxen on the Farm – 1867
Noyan – 1867
Dunham – 1867
Riceburg
Bedford – 1867
Missisquoi – Surface and Drainage
Population Trends in Missisquoi
Century old Houses in Noyan
The Parish of St. Thomas de Faucault (Noyan)
A Farewell to Clarenceville
The Parsonage Houses of St Armand and St Armand East
Eighth Generation of Sixby family Living in St Armand
Looking Backward
Wesley United Church, Bedford
Miss Jessie Corey
A Bit of History and True Anecdotes of Stanbridge East
Memories of Stanbridge East
Malmaison and Des Rivieres
History of Des Rivieres Covered Bridge
Sand Hill Corner
Boyhood Recollections of Farnham Centre
Presbyterian Church – Farnham Centre
Morrison Clan – Franham Centre
Sketches of a Scotsman (Alex Kollmyer)
Historic old Frelighsburg School given to Missisquoi County
Historical Society
Cairn Erected at Stanbridge East in 1966